Description of the Virgins in Paradise

Description of the Virgins in Paradise

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Hor alaina: a collection of Hora Eyes which the whites of the same very white, very black and Swadh

Al Ain: Aaina collection, a large eye

The Almighty said an informant than prepared for the pious slaves
(54) Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large,[beautiful] eyes
-As stated in the description of Hor they Quaab, he says
(31) Indeed, for the righteous is attainment -

(32) Gardens and grapevines
(33) And full-breasted [companions] of equal age
(34) And a full cup.
(35) No ill speech will they hear therein or any falsehood -
(36)[As] reward from your Lord,[a generous] gift [made due by] account,
God created the heaven virgins (beautiful - close in age - did not get married before - loved)-
(35) Indeed, We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creatio
(36) And made them virgins
(37) Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age
(38) For the companions of the right [who are
(39) A company of the former people
(40) And a company of the later peoples

(56) In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni

The Qur'an told us about the beauty of the women of Paradise, he said:(and Hur eye, Like unto preserved pearls) and to be which you did not change the purity of the color of sunlight, do not tamper with the hands,((56) In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni
(57) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(58) As if they were rubies and coral
(59) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny
(60) Is the reward for good [anything] but good and once you God this has to have reached a very good and Beauty

Them ((72) Fair ones reserved in pavilions
(73) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(74) Untouched before them by man or jinni )
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#2 Aug 19, 2012
The women of Paradise disinfectants what is going on in the world of the women are menstruating or bleeding and mucus, etc., and the appropriate meaning (and pairs them with disinfectant as they will abide therein) a

Has told us the Prophet peace be upon him about the beauty of women of Paradise, in the hadeeth narrated by Bukhari and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him - and talk about the first group to enter Paradise -(and each and every one of them wives, the marrow of the market for behind the meat from Hassan) a

Look at this beauty that occurs about the Prophet peace be upon him you find his counterpart, which you know?(If a woman seen by the people of Paradise to people of the land in between the lit and filled with fragrance, and the veil of her head is better than what the minimum) Bukhari
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#3 Aug 19, 2012
And determine the number of wives of each person in heaven two seems to be the lowest number, otherwise it is stated that the martyr married with two seventy-wife of virgins, In Sunan al-Tirmidhi, and Sunan Ibn Majah attribution is true for brave Ben Ma'di said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him:( The martyr is six qualities: forgive him in the first batch of blood, and finds his place in Paradise, and protected from the torment of the grave, he will be safe from fear most, and placed on his head a crown of dignity, one ruby ​​of which is better than what the minimum, and married seventy-two girl virgins , and intercede for seventy of his relatives) a

Ibn al-Wahhab Muhammad ibn ibn Ka'b Qurazi said: and the God who is no god but He, if a woman virgins informed the strap from the throne to turn off light strap sun and the moon, how walled and that God created something worn only by what from clothes and jewelry
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#4 Aug 19, 2012
The tender for the peaceful Malik bin Dinar: O Abu Yahya longing. He said: O tender: In Paradise Hura boasts the beauty of the people of Paradise for the fact that God wrote on the people of Paradise will not die to the last of whom died of beauty. He said he kept giving words of anguish from the owner of forty days
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Aug 19, 2012
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#8 Aug 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
Islam is pure evil.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zNUxq8rI6lMXX
finaly i can see u how r u?? eid mubarak and that vid not relate 2 ISLAM. GLENDA M
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#9 Aug 19, 2012
Hor alaina so beauty there is no word can describe them reward 4 muslims.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Aug 19, 2012
ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
Hor alaina so beauty there is no word can describe them reward 4 muslims.
So you are pinning your hope of ever getting laid on this? Just get a hooker...You won't have to blow yourself up.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 19, 2012
ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
Hor alaina: a collection of Hora Eyes which the whites of the same very white, very black and Swadh
Al Ain: Aaina collection, a large eye
The Almighty said an informant than prepared for the pious slaves
(54) Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large,[beautiful] eyes
-As stated in the description of Hor they Quaab, he says
(31) Indeed, for the righteous is attainment -
(32) Gardens and grapevines
(33) And full-breasted [companions] of equal age
(34) And a full cup.
(35) No ill speech will they hear therein or any falsehood -
(36)[As] reward from your Lord,[a generous] gift [made due by] account,
God created the heaven virgins (beautiful - close in age - did not get married before - loved)-
(35) Indeed, We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creatio
(36) And made them virgins
(37) Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age
(38) For the companions of the right [who are
(39) A company of the former people
(40) And a company of the later peoples
(56) In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni
The Qur'an told us about the beauty of the women of Paradise, he said:(and Hur eye, Like unto preserved pearls) and to be which you did not change the purity of the color of sunlight, do not tamper with the hands,((56) In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni
(57) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(58) As if they were rubies and coral
(59) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny
(60) Is the reward for good [anything] but good and once you God this has to have reached a very good and Beauty
Them ((72) Fair ones reserved in pavilions
(73) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(74) Untouched before them by man or jinni )
the guys probably wouldn't need viagra there but I'm sure they'd need lots of prozac.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 19, 2012
ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
Hor alaina so beauty there is no word can describe them reward 4 muslims.
Those are worldly desires reflecting Muhammad's mind. Muhammad wrote too many blank checks.

I suspect if Muhammad lived another 20 years longer, Quran would have revealed electronic massagers instead of virgins.
Naturally Wired

Jonquière, Canada

#13 Aug 19, 2012
Sounds like a muslim fantasy Penthouse letter.
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#14 Aug 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So you are pinning your hope of ever getting laid on this? Just get a hooker...You won't have to blow yourself up.
peace deary GLENDA it is reward 4 real muslims.
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#15 Aug 19, 2012
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are worldly desires reflecting Muhammad's mind. Muhammad wrote too many blank checks.
think when we get them so great.
LOL

UK

#16 Aug 19, 2012
So is your prophet muhammad boning 72 houris in the islamic heaven right now? Would he ever take time out to pray to Allah in his company?
KosherHamAndChee se

Thiensville, WI

#17 Aug 19, 2012
What happens when you've had sex with all 72 of them? Do you get 72 new ones? Does Allah bless the deflowered ladies with new hymens? Or do you guys get to reincarnate and wage war on infidels and the cycle repeats?
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#18 Aug 19, 2012
LOL wrote:
So is your prophet muhammad boning 72 houris in the islamic heaven right now? Would he ever take time out to pray to Allah in his company?
Souls of dead people are kept in a place called Barzak.
Bible and Quran both speak about life after death.
Jesus peace be upon him, even spoke of Fire of Hell in which people will be thrown. He also spoke about Paradise where believers will live for in bliss of eternal life.
Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him said there are three places, Paradise, Hell and Barzak.
Barzak is a place where souls of the dead are kept in holy jars. They have to wait for the end of the world. After than Allah will establish Day of Judgement put the souls back into dead bodies and by His power and might bring them all back to life. Allah will then decide who did what and hold them accountable. After this they will go to Hell or Paradise. All non-muslims Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, and everyone who did not accept Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, as the holy messenger of God, and rejected Quran as final and pure word of Allah, they will all be punished forever and ever and ever in the Fire of Hell. Their suffering will never ever end. But muslims will all eventually go to Paradise for believing in Allah and His blessed messenger Mohammad, peace be upon him and his family and his followers. But before all that our departed loved ones are waiting in Barzak. When you and me die, we will go to Barzak and wait it out. It may be millions and millions of of years before end of all things comes. Only Allah decided when to end the world. Neither Jesus nor Mohammad peace be upon them, know when the final hours will come. Jesus said he didnt know when the end will come when will the final Day of Judgement be established. No one knows. That knowledge is only with Allah.

If your mum or dad or child has passed away, then dont worry, their soul exists; and it is there waiting in Barzak.
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#19 Aug 19, 2012
KosherHamAndCheese wrote:
What happens when you've had sex with all 72 of them? Do you get 72 new ones? Does Allah bless the deflowered ladies with new hymens? Or do you guys get to reincarnate and wage war on infidels and the cycle repeats?
peace and eid mubarak the meaning not by Allah bless the deflowered ladies with new hymens the meaning they r pure no men no one touch them before means we will touch them only every man with his wifes forever we will live in luxury [so there is new hymens except before touch only] The Qur'an told us about the beauty of the women of Paradise, he said:(and Hur eye, Like unto preserved pearls) and to be which you did not change the purity of the color of sunlight, do not tamper with the hands,((56) In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni
(57) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(58) As if they were rubies and coral
(59) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny
(60) Is the reward for good [anything] but good and once you God this has to have reached a very good and Beauty

Them ((72) Fair ones reserved in pavilions
(73) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(74) Untouched before them by man or jinni )
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#20 Aug 19, 2012
ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>peace and eid mubarak the meaning not by Allah bless the deflowered ladies with new hymens the meaning they r pure no men no one touch them before means we will touch them only every man with his wifes forever we will live in luxury [so there is new hymens except before touch only] The Qur'an told us about the beauty of the women of Paradise, he said:(and Hur eye, Like unto preserved pearls) and to be which you did not change the purity of the color of sunlight, do not tamper with the hands,((56) In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni
(57) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(58) As if they were rubies and coral
(59) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny
(60) Is the reward for good [anything] but good and once you God this has to have reached a very good and Beauty
Them ((72) Fair ones reserved in pavilions
(73) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(74) Untouched before them by man or jinni )
sorry i made mistake that is right deflowered ladies with new hymens but i do not know why may that will be more pleasure.
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#22 Aug 19, 2012
Islamic heaven is like a bawdi house (prostitute's den)with women showing their breasts,and flowing wine bottles everywhere,and the men's organs never getting tired! There is no pictur of Allah at all.
Korna describes:

Quran-(52:17-20):“They will recline (with ease) on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Huris (fair females) with wide lovely eyes.”“There they shall pass from hand to hand a (wine) cup, free from any Laghw….”
Quran:(37:40-48):…they will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.
Quran:(44:51-55): Yes and we shall wed them to dark-eyed houris (beautiful virgins).
Quran:(55:56-57): In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?
Quran-(55:72):“Hur (beautiful, fair females) guarded in pavilions;”
Quran:(78:31-32):“As for the righteous, they surely triumph. Their gardens and vineyards and high-bosomed (pointed breast) virgins for companions, truly overflowing cup”
Quran-(78: 33-34):“And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age, and a full cup of wine.”
Quran-(55:57-58):“Then which of the blessings of your lord will you both (jinn and men) deny?(In beauty) they are like rubies and coral”.
Quran-(56:34-37):“…we created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand….”


But in a Christian/Jewdean heaven, there are no room for lowly wordly sensual plesures at all.There will not be sorrow and those who enter heaven will not feel hungry or thirty. There will not be any sex at all there. All will be pure in front of God.Those who enter paradise will wear white robes,golden crown on their heads,harps in their hands to praise the living od,who will be seated with his only begotten Son Jesus on the thrown. They all will be praiseing god and singling glory hymns in front of them.What a marvelous experience it will be -compared to the wine drunken,24 hour sex soiled stinking man of Islam!
Dear reader-which one you prefer after your death?
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#23 Aug 19, 2012
the virgins amazing is that haram 2 have beauty virgins i do not know where is the problem!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 34 min DaniEl 512,809
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 38 min SinLeviathan 15
Impeach Donald Trump 1 hr kennedy_christian 90
News No Time For Fear 3 hr Faith Michigan 2
Vladimir Putin is an Enemy of the American People. 3 hr Khan 11
Islam is incompatible with Western values 4 hr Inbred - R - muzis 1
News What's Wrong with Slavery and Rape? 4 hr I appreciate ur f... 5
More from around the web