Sunita Williams space woman reverts 2...

Sunita Williams space woman reverts 2 Islam

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
shah

UK

#1 Sep 29, 2007
Because at one point the whole earth appeared black, the only 2 places which shone like stars were the great mousqes of Mecca and Medina, Allah Akbar.
shah

UK

#2 Sep 29, 2007
Its one of the most rapid spreading topic these days but has no authentic source of confirmation.. am looking for the truth myself since the news reached my ears.some say shes a convert now, others say its just a rumour.. i hope that rumours dont keep spreading out of curiosity and lack of research but people should seek the truth instead, so that others can be exposed to real facts rather then assumptions...

what you got to say about the picture above? Mecca and Medina, shown as bright stars.. one thing, no one can change and thats Gods call... your call to islam can come through any form.. ask me!

does anyone have any views,opinions,comments to voice? jot them down in my comment box to let me and others know what you feel..
shah

UK

#3 Sep 29, 2007
if its just a rumour she must love Islam for nothing, what a magnet eh!
trevor

UK

#4 Sep 29, 2007
Let me clear to everyone that Islam has not spread on lies, violence or force. No one on this earth can prove that Islam has spread on the above reasons. And regarding the reverting of Sunita Williams to Islam, if this is true, then indeed its a good news. Many great people have embraced Islam by seeing some miracles which clearly depicts that ALLAH is Universal Supreme Power and its Islam he likes. The media and West always had hidden the facts of reversion of great people to Islam. I do not understand what is their fear?
trevor

UK

#5 Sep 29, 2007
inevetable

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#6 Sep 29, 2007
shah wrote:
Its one of the most rapid spreading topic these days but has no authentic source of confirmation.. am looking for the truth myself since the news reached my ears.some say shes a convert now, others say its just a rumour.. i hope that rumours dont keep spreading out of curiosity and lack of research but people should seek the truth instead, so that others can be exposed to real facts rather then assumptions...
what you got to say about the picture above? Mecca and Medina, shown as bright stars.. one thing, no one can change and thats Gods call... your call to islam can come through any form.. ask me!
does anyone have any views,opinions,comments to voice? jot them down in my comment box to let me and others know what you feel..
Your alter egos are really getting crazier and crazier, but I am glad you here finally admit you are a muslim, and that you lied previously about not being a muslim.

Anyway, the fact that the rumour usually mentions she was the first woman on the moon should tell you enough: it's utter nonsense.
craziercrazier

UK

#7 Sep 29, 2007
Marco the atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your alter egos are really getting crazier and crazier, but I am glad you here finally admit you are a muslim, and that you lied previously about not being a muslim.
Anyway, the fact that the rumour usually mentions she was the first woman on the moon should tell you enough: it's utter nonsense.
Mate, once upon a time i used to type some of the most intellectutual pieces on this forum regarding Islam, then i thought what's use it only gets returned by ignorant insults and rubbish. Now I only come on here for a laugh and a mess about.

By the way didn't Neil armstrong also revert to Islam on his return, not that I accept that anyone has quite reached the moon yet.
passerby

San Francisco, CA

#8 Sep 29, 2007
shah wrote:
Because at one point the whole earth appeared black, the only 2 places which shone like stars were the great mousqes of Mecca and Medina, Allah Akbar.
OK who started this internet hoax?

I know it wasn't you so on which forum did you pick this up, or perhaps it was a chain email.

Probably Mossad lol

The moon part is a great touch seeing as she was on the space station and the last moon flight was around 30yrs ago so that would make her 60+ yrs old.

Fools
Watching in the Wings

Glen Ellyn, IL

#9 Sep 29, 2007
Islam was spread on myths and ignorance, on a belief that God wants us to kill others to defend HIM, as if he needs defending. Islam was spread on ego and pride, for Muhammad was such a proud man that he ordered the assassination of his critics, using fear and intimidation to oppress those who would not follow him.

Islam is an illusion and mythical dream for the Arabs, who longed for a prophet of their own someday, and responded to a CHRISTIAN who said that perhaps Muhammad was that man.

But Islam is based on the confusion of this human who listened to the Jews and Christians he knew, confused and contorted their texts and teachings, accused THEM of being blind and misled, and then declared his own revelations whenever he conveniently needed them to apply to what he was doing, in stead of doing what God had already commanded through not only his prophets, but by sending the Messiah who revealed the NEW COVENANT and testimony of God's truth to the world, without error.

Only Muhammad was totally clueless and confused on this and so he made up his own and denied Jesus had any divine authority. He is the, a form of Anti-Christ, in that he denied not that Jesus lived and breathed, but that he had the Christ in him, or the divinity of God.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#10 Sep 29, 2007
craziercrazier wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate, once upon a time i used to type some of the most intellectutual pieces on this forum regarding Islam, then i thought what's use it only gets returned by ignorant insults and rubbish. Now I only come on here for a laugh and a mess about.
Ah, you are trolling. How nice of you.
craziercrazier wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way didn't Neil armstrong also revert to Islam on his return, not that I accept that anyone has quite reached the moon yet.
http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Hoaxes/arm...
http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Hoaxes/arm...
wellington

Phillipsburg, NJ

#11 Sep 29, 2007
this is a big lie. Sunita Williams did NOT revert or convert to Islam.

She is American of Indian ancestry and took some Hindu religious relics with her in the space travel.
Mr Giblets

India

#12 Sep 29, 2007
trevor wrote:
Let me clear to everyone that Islam has not spread on lies, violence or force. No one on this earth can prove that Islam has spread on the above reasons. And regarding the reverting of Sunita Williams to Islam, if this is true, then indeed its a good news. Many great people have embraced Islam by seeing some miracles which clearly depicts that ALLAH is Universal Supreme Power and its Islam he likes. The media and West always had hidden the facts of reversion of great people to Islam. I do not understand what is their fear?
trevor, you are an imbecile. And get this right - no-one "reverts" to islam, the word is "convert". But then , I doubt your name is Trevor, probably another Mohamed living here on benefits.
USMAN

Chennai, India

#13 Oct 1, 2007
I WANT TO KNOW THE WEBSITE ADDRESS AND THE PHOTOS
feep

Livingston, UK

#15 Oct 1, 2007
These idiots think she landed on the moon!
does it need any further debunking?

GOOD NEWS FOR MUSLIMs

Assalamualaikum…! An important message to all Muslim brothers and sisters : Sunita Williams ( First Indian woman who went on moon) accepted “ISLAM” Masha Allah, bcoz when they were on the moon, they saw towards EARTH, the entire EARTH looked dark, but 2 places on the EARTH looked like SPARKS (Roshni). They were shocked to see that and saw them with the help of telescope and came to know that those two places were “MECCA” and “MADINA” Masha Allah. Then they decided that after reaching to earth they’ll accept “ISLAM”. Thats y they reached safely. So be proud to a muslim and forward it to all like fire. Allah Hafiz…!
tania

Saudi Arabia

#16 Oct 1, 2007
this indeed is a good news 4 all Muslim bros and sis
Brit

Knutsford, UK

#17 Oct 1, 2007
tania wrote:
this indeed is a good news 4 all Muslim bros and sis
no, iti s no. She did not revert to Islam and she is NOT a muslim. It is a cooked lie by muslims trying to spread propaganda.

shamehow Islam thrives on propaganda.
feep

Livingston, UK

#18 Oct 1, 2007
(1) No one has been on the moon since the early 1970s
(2) There is no optical telescope on the ISS
(3) Here is a picture of Mecca. If you crop it closely, it looks like a bright object in a seas of grays. If you zoom out a bit, there is a housing estate to the east that is just as bright!

http://maps.google.com/maps...
feep

Livingston, UK

#19 Oct 1, 2007
here it is again, the holy shrine is the white splodge on the left of the picture

http://maps.google.com/maps...
The End of Days

Winter Garden, FL

#20 Oct 1, 2007
feep wrote:
conversions to islam are few and far between these days. Muslims have to make stuff up (michael jackson for example).
The only way to get someone to convert is to LIE to them.
Muhammad WAS NOT a paedo
Muhammad WAS NOT a rapist
Muhammad WAS NOT a murderer
Muhammad WAS NOT a polygamist
keep repeating those lies and brainwash your converts!!!
Correct !
----------

Mohammad had sexual Intercourse with 9 year old Alisha.

No Way could this Child have consented.

It is called Statutory rape.
The End of Days

Winter Garden, FL

#21 Oct 1, 2007
trevor wrote:
Boy are You Wrong !
----------

Care to visit the many Battle sites in Spain ?!

Go to Tours , France where Charles Martels Army stopped an Invading Muslem Army in 732 AD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min DaniEl 508,538
News No Shelter for an African-American Muslim Under... 5 min Ms Mack 16
News In Quebec, fear of religious discrimination as ... 9 min Suno mera Kehna 3
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area (Jun '16) 26 min Barros chingon 384
Torture & Sexual Harassment of Hindu women. 55 min Mo Ham On Hed 4
News White House visit a challenge for British PM May 56 min PATX 1
Trump will not complete his first term 57 min PATX 1
More from around the web