UK Muslim stabbing fellow Muslims in ...

UK Muslim stabbing fellow Muslims in mosque

Posted in the Islam Forum

Omar

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Jun 17, 2013
If kafirs are not handy,Muslims start killing Muslims among themselves!

A Muslim allegedly stabbed a policeman and three mosque worshippers after screaming:‘Allah is going to punish you all.’
The 32-year-old is said to have tried to kill the worshippers during an argument over whether they were praying correctly.

It is thought the man, who was not a regular at the mosque in Birmingham, became upset because the prayers were not being performed in the manner of his denomination.

One witness, who asked not to be named, said:‘I heard shouting behind me as I was praying. I turned around and saw two men grappling with each other.

‘Suddenly a man pulled out a knife and stabbed the other man in the leg, near the groin.

'Someone tried to intervene but the man just went for him and thrust a knife into his abdomen. It was absolutely terrifying.’

Minutes later two police officers, one male and one female, arrived at the Madrasah Qasim-ul-Uloom mosque in Ward End and the man allegedly ran at them with a large combat knife.

Despite the male officer shooting him with a Taser, the man is said to have stabbed him in his chest and stomach.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2013
If it was Somalian he was probably as high as a kite on Khat.

Well done to the bravery of the cop armed only with a taser.
Seriously

Netherlands

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Worshiping Allah makes his followers crazy !heheheehe !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Syriana 518,513
There are No Muslim Artists 4 hr Bob 14
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 4 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 5
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 4 hr Bob 20
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 4 hr J_a_n 28
Is it compulsory for the Muslim WOMEN to shave ... (Oct '07) 4 hr WNC 361
There were no Christians in Moses times 4 hr J_a_n 12
More from around the web