300 Hindus killed by Muslims in fresh...

300 Hindus killed by Muslims in fresh violence.

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 50
Next Last
Monseigneur LeMaitre

Kansas City, MO

#2 Sep 7, 2013
Only 300?

And on top of it you're not one of them???

You lucky b/astard!
Monseigneur LeMaitre

Kansas City, MO

#5 Sep 7, 2013
Dharma bhai wrote:
Muzaffarnagar district
State : UP
Total Population : 4,138,605 or 4.2 million
Muslim population : 1,650,000 or 1.7 million or 40 % of Muzaffarnagar district
Hindu population : 2,488,605 0r 2.5 million or 60 % of Muzaffarnagar district
Out of so called more then 200 million Indian Muslims ,about 2 million so called Indian Muslims lives in Muzaffarnagar district of UP,India and today they killed 300 Hindus in Muslim dominated areas of Muzaffarnagar district and burnt down more then 1000 houses of Hindu households even though Hindus still makes up 60 % of the population in Muzaffarnagar district but not a single Muslim killed.
Muslim carrying Ak-47 rifles wearing police dress are openly firing Hindus in Muzaffarnagar district,India.
No media coverage.
Muslims are supported by politician Azam khan to kill Hindus.
No media coverage.
You're such a bore.
amaan khan

Gulbarga, India

#7 Sep 8, 2013
fighting among ourselves breaks our unity
jai hind
amaan khan

Gulbarga, India

#8 Sep 8, 2013
politician make us fight among ourself plz dont fight among ourself plz dont kill my people[indian's]
amaan khan

Gulbarga, India

#9 Sep 8, 2013
what happend in burma hurt me alot
sunil pithwa

India

#11 Sep 8, 2013
amaan khan wrote:
then you want to revenge in india ? nice thought may allah bless you
American

Keswick, Canada

#13 Sep 8, 2013
masoom wrote:
Hindu women (Draupadi) needs five hindu men to please her.Even they are not enough so she also goes to Kauravas.
We have a parallel in Islam: Mohamed- a supposed prophet of god needs twenty two wives to give carnal pleasure to him. Even they are not enough for him so he goes to the servant of one of his wives-called Mariya, and a 6 year old baby to satisfy his lust.
Mohammad Ali

Bhopal, India

#14 Sep 8, 2013
Who Killed 'A HUMAN', Killed by Whom 'A HUMAN'... Hindu,Muslim,Hindu,Muslim,Hind u,Muslim .... Why ... What the hell is this going on ... Children are much better than us who don't know which religions of his friend sit on beside him ... We have to learn real spirit from our kids first, but We are more idiots than those childrena, Why don't we think that our religion is INDIAN, Why we giving the chance for laughing to our neighbour countries. uupppssss ...

Raipur (CG)
Vinod

Kolkata, India

#15 Sep 8, 2013
Read Mahabharata properly mr.masoom... Draupati is the wife of 5 pandavas but they never touched her, only bheem was knowing tat she s a avatar of bhoomadevi...
A Buddhist

Keswick, Canada

#17 Sep 8, 2013
amaan khan wrote:
In what way it hurts you? The Buddhists have suffered in silence for decades-before taking up arms against the uncontrollable menace of the Muslim intrusion. I have just returned from a 10 day trip in Burma (Myanmar for the PC crowd) where I visited Yangon and points south to Mawlamyaing.. I met with military officials--generals and governors of state--in a forum where they were trying to learn peaceful solutions to the violence.Perhaps one real solution is to mimic what the secular government of the Ottoman empire achieved: pay the salaries of the imams so they do not bite the hands which feed them.

Personally, as a buddhist, I felt it rather rude to be woken up at 5 a.m. by the Muslim call for prayer in the predominately Bhuddist city of Mawlamyaing. Yet, nothing was done to the noisy mosque. There was no burning of the mosque or persecution of Muslims who were operating shops side by side with Buddhist merchants. But I did hear reports that Muslim men were making excuses for rapes that had been committed against Buddhist women: "They said our women don't cover themselves and the Muslim men say they can't help the rapes because Muslim men can't control themselves when they see women uncovered." So who is right and who is wrong? There is no need to address that point.

You've got violence on both sides that the Myanmar civil authorities are genuinely trying to stop. A call for peace MUST be directed at both sides without condemning either side. Cease fire agreements are actively being sought and obtained at this very moment. Articles like yours do not help the situation at all for anyone over there. Contact the Myanmar Peace Center, an internationally funded organization for more info and assist rather than hamper, the Myanmar government.
Hello

New York, NY

#18 Sep 8, 2013
A Buddhist wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way it hurts you? The Buddhists have suffered in silence for decades-before taking up arms against the uncontrollable menace of the Muslim intrusion. I have just returned from a 10 day trip in Burma (Myanmar for the PC crowd) where I visited Yangon and points south to Mawlamyaing.. I met with military officials--generals and governors of state--in a forum where they were trying to learn peaceful solutions to the violence.Perhaps one real solution is to mimic what the secular government of the Ottoman empire achieved: pay the salaries of the imams so they do not bite the hands which feed them.
Personally, as a buddhist, I felt it rather rude to be woken up at 5 a.m. by the Muslim call for prayer in the predominately Bhuddist city of Mawlamyaing. Yet, nothing was done to the noisy mosque. There was no burning of the mosque or persecution of Muslims who were operating shops side by side with Buddhist merchants. But I did hear reports that Muslim men were making excuses for rapes that had been committed against Buddhist women: "They said our women don't cover themselves and the Muslim men say they can't help the rapes because Muslim men can't control themselves when they see women uncovered." So who is right and who is wrong? There is no need to address that point.
You've got violence on both sides that the Myanmar civil authorities are genuinely trying to stop. A call for peace MUST be directed at both sides without condemning either side. Cease fire agreements are actively being sought and obtained at this very moment. Articles like yours do not help the situation at all for anyone over there. Contact the Myanmar Peace Center, an internationally funded organization for more info and assist rather than hamper, the Myanmar government.
Thank you for the honest reply. Muslims don't have the KALAMA Sutta which tells people to make sure they find out the real truth for themselves and not take anyone's word for it.

Muslims are trusting lying Jihadis who only want to increase hate and misunderstanding so they get money for Jihad.

May the Burmese find peace, with a loving heart and just laws they can't go wrong.
Hindu

Pune, India

#19 Sep 8, 2013
Mohammad Ali wrote:
Who Killed 'A HUMAN', Killed by Whom 'A HUMAN'... Hindu,Muslim,Hindu,Muslim,Hind u,Muslim .... Why ... What the hell is this going on ... Children are much better than us who don't know which religions of his friend sit on beside him ... We have to learn real spirit from our kids first, but We are more idiots than those childrena, Why don't we think that our religion is INDIAN, Why we giving the chance for laughing to our neighbour countries. uupppssss ...
Raipur (CG)
Enough double speak, Why don't you blame Muslims for killing Hindus.
rahul

Bangalore, India

#20 Sep 8, 2013
masoom wrote:
Hindu women (Draupadi) needs five hindu men to please her.Even they are not enough so she also goes to Kauravas.
Thats because she wanted the best person of the world as her husband, a person with 100% and all possible qualities and perfection, just like any girl wants, but 100% perfection is not possible inone person so god asked her to choose 5 best Men of the world who were 100% in their fields. Bheem: Most powerful, Arjun: best Archer & Warrior, Yudhishthir: Most honest and Truthful person, Nakul: Most handsome, and Sehdev: Most decent Man of that time. But all these qualities can not be found in one person, so after prayers of many years Lord Shiva told her that one person can not bear all qualities and asked to marry either one or to these 5 best people with all kind of good qualities. Taking it as God's blessings she married all 5 but her love was only with Arjun who won the swyamvar by hitting the bird's eye.

Read Mahabharat and other religious texts well before posting shit about religious figures of any other religion and hurting other's sentiments.
sbalasubramanian

India

#22 Sep 8, 2013
amaan khan wrote:
politician make us fight among ourself plz dont fight among ourself plz dont kill my people[indian's]
amanji please se the history. it is always the hindus who are at the receiving end due to ahimsa doctrine whereas muslims does not have any such belief.supported by political goondas they run berserk. mark my word, when u get to 45 percent due to your family multiplication hindus are going to have a tougher times
Hello

New York, NY

#23 Sep 8, 2013
AJTMGP wrote:
<quoted text>
krishna ki 1600 rand thi. Iske bare kya kehna h apka?
Unlike your Mohammad who was so hated by his wife that she poisoned him, Mohammad wished in his dreams he could be like Krishna. Krishna didn't need a 6 year old, unlike Mo.

16,000 wives and each one loved Krishna/Sariputra and he loved them. That's what you call God!
Saurabh

Mumbai, India

#24 Sep 8, 2013
AJTMGP
tu sale hai bin laden ke nazayaz aulad mother chod

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25 Sep 8, 2013
its the evil hindus who kill muslims and when muslims defends back.....they moan

there are many extremist hindus, their priests guide them toward terrorism
sachin

Ashburn, VA

#26 Sep 8, 2013
guys, just stop fighting each other and respect each other, thats better.. Respect all religion.. Im from a muslim majority district in kerala and my friends are good with me(muslims) stop killing each other ans stop social boycott, thank you..
sachin

Ashburn, VA

#27 Sep 8, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
its the evil hindus who kill muslims and when muslims defends back.....they moan
there are many extremist hindus, their priests guide them toward terrorism

noo.. Its muslims killing hindus more, hindus try to defend.. Only police firing cause muslims get killed because large mobs are muslims.. We need peace here.. No divide with religion
Wasim

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#28 Sep 8, 2013
Please do not fight someone posts something using someother name and people start fighting. Sambhaalo apne aap ko. We are Indians.

Please do not fight, Use all your efforts in positive way. If you really want to see blood. Go to blood banks, Donate blood and see the satisfaction of helping a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 42 min Genghiz 492,311
Islam in a nutshell 1 hr Squirrel likes nuts 4
If you are a non-muslim, you must read this 1 hr Cynthia 82
My deranged Texan is DELIRIOUS. 1 hr True _ Canadian _... 9
The Fine Art of Internet Stalking (Sep '13) 1 hr george whyte 28
News Blanket demonization of Islam uncalled for (Aug '11) 1 hr True _ Canadian _... 41
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr george whyte 253,972
I became a muslim after reading this 2 hr Pitiful answer 85
More from around the web