Unrest weakens Egypt's Islamist leader

There are 6 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Unrest weakens Egypt's Islamist leader. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

Egypt's Islamist president has been significantly weakened by a week of violent protests across much of the country, with his popularity eroding, the powerful military implicitly criticizing him and some of his ultraconservative Islamist backers distancing themselves from him ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Jan 31, 2013
from worthynews:

"Morsi's reply to critics who demand he widen the circle of decision-making has been to invite opponents to a national dialogue conference to discuss key issues. Almost all opposition parties have refused, calling the conference window-dressing for Brotherhood domination. The conference has held multiple sessions, mainly attended by Morsi's Islamist allies.

"Morsi's supporters and some of his aides accuse the opposition of condoning violence and trying to overturn the democratic results of elections that brought Morsi and the Brotherhood to power ..."

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from worthynews:
"Morsi's reply to critics who demand he widen the circle of decision-making has been to invite opponents to a national dialogue conference to discuss key issues. Almost all opposition parties have refused, calling the conference window-dressing for Brotherhood domination. The conference has held multiple sessions, mainly attended by Morsi's Islamist allies.
"Morsi's supporters and some of his aides accuse the opposition of condoning violence and trying to overturn the democratic results of elections that brought Morsi and the Brotherhood to power ..."
Wrong...complete wrong

Morsi got more power now....the police became stronger and arresting lot of anarchists since days lol

anti-morsi attempts failed AGAIN

Israel lost

Uae Lost

America lost

Islamic Egypt will be brought back
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Morsi couldn't direct a turd down a sewer pipe. Only a matter of time before the military takes over.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong...complete wrong
Morsi got more power now...
... which is why Egypt is doing so poorly as a nation.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong...complete wrong
Morsi got more power now....the police became stronger and arresting lot of anarchists since days lol
anti-morsi attempts failed AGAIN
Israel lost
Uae Lost
America lost
Islamic Egypt will be brought back
If you remember a couple of weeks ago I said that if morsi and the muslim brotherhood didnt moderate their position there would be civil war in Egypt. These are the first moves. Yes you are right morsi has given himself more power so that he can deal with what you call anarchists, But look and ask your self who are these anarchists? They are your own people, your neibours, your friends, perhaps even your own family. they may be Christian or atheist or muslim or Jew or any one who dosent agree with morsi and the mo bro.
They are prepared to let you kill and die for their dream, Look in the mirror and ask your self, Do I agree with all that morsi has done? Also from what I remember Egypt was a muslim country before morsi came to power, so why dose he need more powers than Mubarak had? morsi the new Hitler and the mo bro the new SS are prepared to drown the middle east in blood to get their own selfish wants, wake up boy and open your eyes stop this madness before it is to late,

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#6 Feb 3, 2013
I hope that he gets deposed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min rabbee yehoshooah... 218,220
Paranoia spreading across the US - - - - - - - ... 8 min Omar Shayk 7
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min rats on pissheads... 435,498
The Islamic world. Illiterate and violent. 10 min jinxi 2
Dear Muslim friends 11 min Islamforall 155
Garland _ The Ugly Face of Intolerant, Bigot AM... 13 min Polaris 77
Muslim men and their legal concubines 13 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 9
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 18 min Gas Woman 75
More from around the web