Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#233 Feb 2, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstand arranged marriages. It's often a means for the WHOLE family to climb out of poverty and the girl in this case has to make a small sacrifice over a SHORT TERM for this to happen.
It was not just the initial monies that satisfied the parents but as an investment for the future.
Remember in this culture this is often the only means that a female can benefit her family, the family which gave her life in the first instance.
It was all in the girls hands and she blew it.
I'm sure she will receive a good thrashing upon returning home if a reconciliation is not reached.
You are a sick f*ck. Its a shame you were born a male.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#234 Feb 2, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
The marriage was not consummated ( if at all, as the marriage was childless ) until aisha had reached puberty.
She never had a bad word to say about her husband.
You don't understand arranged marriages. In Nepal (non- muslim)
marriages are arranged for the unborn, literally sight-unseen.
You speak as if domestic violence only occurs in Muslim families.
It happens everywhere.
In India ( a non-muslim country) 97% of women have experienced violence.
Now check out the USA figures, you will be shocked:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violenc...
The number of white Muslims is insignificant probably in total 0.4 % of the colored Muslims, so their contribution to the topic is irrelevent.
People identify Muslims as colored, this is why colored folk who are not Muslims are often confusedly identified as Muslims.
Remember the Hindu man pushed in front of a train in NY for being a Muslim.
Your entire culture is sick. Every single one of you. FFS listen to yourself...you are comparing the so called moral standing of your culture with what the rest of the world calls domestic violence. You are defending rape.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#235 Feb 2, 2013
From the narrative of the hadiths.....

Screwing Children:

"From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5,#234
"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

Banging his daughter-in-law....

"Imam Tabari wrote (History of Tabari, vol 8):
"One day Muhammad went out looking for Zaid (Mohammed's adopted son). Now there was a covering of hair cloth over the doorway, but the wind had lifted the covering so that the doorway was uncovered. Zaynab was in her chamber, undressed, and admiration for her entered the heart of the Prophet".
The admiration was noticed by Zainab. She mentioned it to her husband Zaid later. He rushed to his father's house and offered Zainab to him. Mohammed worried about possible bad press and refused to accept it. But Allah will not take no for an answer and sent an instant revelation insisting on their union.
Q 33:37 We gave her (Zaid's wife) unto thee in marriage, so that (henceforth) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons".(summary of aya)"

Kissing boys....

"ukhari, 1183. It is related that Abu Hurayra said,“I never sae al-Hasan without my eyes overflowing with tears. That is because the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, went out one day and I found him in the mosque. He took my hand and I went along with him. He did not speak to me until we reached the market of Banu Qaynuqa’. He walked around it and looked. Then he left and I left with him until we reached the mosque. He sat down and wrapped himself in his garment. Then he said,‘Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.’ Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!’”[Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari by Imam BukhariTranslated by: Ustadha Aisha Bewley] From – http://www.sunnipath.com/Library/Hadith/H0003...
Also:
Musnad Ahmed Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title:“The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title:“Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips
of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)"

Sex with corpse...

Narrated by Ibn Abbas:
‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali.

Cross-dressing...

Hadith Sahih Bukhari (2/911 records )Muhammad saying,“Revelations [i.e., the Koran] never come to me when I’m dressed in women’s clothing—except when I’m dressed in Aisha’s,”

Quite a pervert.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#236 Feb 2, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstand arranged marriages. It's often a means for the WHOLE family to climb out of poverty and the girl in this case has to make a small sacrifice over a SHORT TERM for this to happen.
It was not just the initial monies that satisfied the parents but as an investment for the future.
Remember in this culture this is often the only means that a female can benefit her family, the family which gave her life in the first instance.
It was all in the girls hands and she blew it.
I'm sure she will receive a good thrashing upon returning home if a reconciliation is not reached.
Well hello animalsagainstislam,how are you today?Im certainly not Freud or anything..but I think its endearing you used the word animals in your screename. As a civilized human being its my duty to explain to you. Selling young girls to support their families is not acceptable. Matter a fact..Nor is raping your mothers,sisters or brothers,should a dispute arise. Its not an act of power. You're a gay m'fucker too. LOL And a coward to boot.LOL

Im fully aware psychopathic tendencies of islam renders men like you is incapable of growing a set of real ones. Your culture has mindf*cked you and you are too weak to see it.

But please dont let me interupt you describing how you objectify women......

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#237 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
From the narrative of the hadiths.....
Screwing Children:

Banging his daughter-in-law....

Kissing boys....

Sex with corpse...

Quite a pervert.
And people follow this pervert Mohammed?

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#238 Feb 3, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
And people follow this pervert Mohammed?
These are works of fiction.
The Prophet as now, had many enemies that would cast dispersions against him and his teachings.

The more lies that are told the stronger he becomes.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#239 Feb 3, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
These are works of fiction.
.
In the same way, so is the Koran then.
Many Muslims, and especially Imams follow what the prophed did. I've seen photo's of a Imam sucking the tongue of a young boy.
I'm sure there are more great examples of Muslims following the example of the false prophet.
Keep hiding your eyes from the truth of what Mohammed really was/is.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#240 Feb 3, 2013
Tinkerbell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello animalsagainstislam,how are you today?Im certainly not Freud or anything..but I think its endearing you used the word animals in your screename. As a civilized human being its my duty to explain to you. Selling young girls to support their families is not acceptable. Matter a fact..Nor is raping your mothers,sisters or brothers,should a dispute arise. Its not an act of power. You're a gay m'fucker too. LOL And a coward to boot.LOL
Im fully aware psychopathic tendencies of islam renders men like you is incapable of growing a set of real ones. Your culture has mindf*cked you and you are too weak to see it.
But please dont let me interupt you describing how you objectify women......
To resort to abuse, you have shown yourself to be anything but civilised.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#241 Feb 3, 2013
Muhammad was a sexually depraved fiend. In fact, the whole religion was fabricated to legitimize his perversions. It is astounding that there are so many people that are dim-witted, illiterate and mentally ill enough to buy into this obvious bullsh*t.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#242 Feb 3, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
To resort to abuse, you have shown yourself to be anything but civilised.
What a nut.

“not that Tom”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#243 Feb 3, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
It hasnt been introduced yet. It is still being campaigned for. Because their imams can tell them any load of donkey and expect them to believe it, they think we will blindly accept what they tell us. It never occurs to them that we will check it out for ourselves.
Thanks. Seems like lying is a virtue in Islam!

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#244 Feb 3, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks. Seems like lying is a virtue in Islam!
al taqiya is considered a fine art. They get enough practice at it after all.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#245 Feb 3, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
And people follow this pervert Mohammed?
The stupid ones do. LOL
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#246 Feb 3, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
To resort to abuse, you have shown yourself to be anything but civilised.
You honor a book that demands to control every aspect of your life. And you do it. All the way down to which bare hand you use to wipe your own a$$. Thats not cognitive. You comply out of fear. You have been mind f"kd. Your subsconscious is more intelligent than you. And its angry as hell. Nature didnt give you enough sense to acknowledge the pivitol moment for you to save yourself. You had a chance to make a stand to stop the oppression that surrounds you,clearly,it has passed you by. You are a coward. The worst kind out there.You joined the very oppression that holds you down. You sold yourself out.

There may be hope for you...

Start small...

Perhaps,someday you will learn to do something for yourself,something as small and simple as using toliet paper!! LOL
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#247 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
Muhammad was a sexually depraved fiend. In fact, the whole religion was fabricated to legitimize his perversions. It is astounding that there are so many people that are dim-witted, illiterate and mentally ill enough to buy into this obvious bullsh*t.
Considering they are f'kd either way they go. The difference has to be an intelligence factor.

“not that Tom”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#248 Feb 3, 2013
Faith wrote:
Muhammad was a sexually depraved fiend. In fact, the whole religion was fabricated to legitimize his perversions. It is astounding that there are so many people that are dim-witted, illiterate and mentally ill enough to buy into this obvious bullsh*t.
Brainwashed from birth and threatened with death if they leave leaves them with very little option.
Notice how muslim apostates mainly live in the West. Once they can access more information on Islam and it's prophets violent and depraved life they rediscover the humanity within to leave Islam.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#249 Feb 3, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
In the same way, so is the Koran then.
Many Muslims, and especially Imams follow what the prophed did. I've seen photo's of a Imam sucking the tongue of a young boy.
I'm sure there are more great examples of Muslims following the example of the false prophet.
Keep hiding your eyes from the truth of what Mohammed really was/is.
Where are these photo's and other perversions you allude to.
I suspect you have been watching child pornography which is made in the USA by non-Muslims.
Since the USA has lost the bulk of its manufacturing industry they focus on "service" industries, of which the production of the bulk of the worlds pornography is "Made in the USA".
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#250 Feb 3, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are these photo's and other perversions you allude to.
I suspect you have been watching child pornography which is made in the USA by non-Muslims.
Since the USA has lost the bulk of its manufacturing industry they focus on "service" industries, of which the production of the bulk of the worlds pornography is "Made in the USA".
"For “sexy children,” these results are probably the most disturbing. Pakistan, Syria, Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, followed by Turkey at #9.

For “sexy child,” Pakistan is #1, followed by Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Turkey. Common languages are Persian, Arabic, and Turkish."

-- Google Analytics.

“not that Tom”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#251 Feb 3, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are these photo's and other perversions you allude to.
I suspect you have been watching child pornography which is made in the USA by non-Muslims.
Since the USA has lost the bulk of its manufacturing industry they focus on "service" industries, of which the production of the bulk of the worlds pornography is "Made in the USA".
Made in the USA and watched in the arab world...lol!
And meanwhile muslims indulge in acts of bestiality without a care in the world courtesy of their Mullahs and Imams.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#253 Feb 3, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> Brainwashed from birth and threatened with death if they leave leaves them with very little option.
Notice how muslim apostates mainly live in the West. Once they can access more information on Islam and it's prophets violent and depraved life they rediscover the humanity within to leave Islam.
While not all of them are brainwashed,its fair to say,@ the very least, they suffer from PTSD. For those you can have compassion. However,for the ones who joined the insanity...there is no hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TT: I just deposited a 'Jesus' in the wc bowl ! 18 min Mohammad Jinnah 7
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr danetoo 371,761
Stars boycott hotels over Brunei Islamic law 1 hr Tanpa Nama 301
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr Munna Bhai MBBS 50,695
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr bmz 202,270
State Rep. John Bennett Stands By Anti-Islam Co... 3 hr Old Pom 2
Muslims are a primitive people, just sayin' 3 hr Old Pom 9
Mohammad 4 hr Shamma 30
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••