Chance to establish (an Islamic state...

Chance to establish (an Islamic state) on Earth?

There are 75 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Chance to establish (an Islamic state) on Earth?. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

Flanked by almost 20 men with rifles, Omar Abu al-Chechen kneels on a carpet and delivers a rousing speech urging fellow Muslims to support the 'jihad' against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#41 Mar 9, 2013
sabir abdus-samee wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are suffering religious discrimination at the same hands at which I am, the Topix Forum. They say you are clueless, they accuse you of spamming and they call you nuts like they're doing me. We've got to do something about this discrimination! What can we do?
Stop posting clueless, moronic, nut job comments. As it is, you provide the ammo, we got the guns. There is no discrimination.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#42 Mar 9, 2013
sabir abdus-samee wrote:
<quoted text>They only insult Islam because they can, that's all. They are not doing what they want to do
Assalamu alaikum brother. They are in Allahs hands.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43 Mar 9, 2013
sabir abdus-samee wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are suffering religious discrimination at the same hands at which I am, the Topix Forum. They say you are clueless, they accuse you of spamming and they call you nuts like they're doing me. We've got to do something about this discrimination! What can we do?
Im going to judge their posts as nuts, clueless and spam. Its evil that such unrighteousness should come towards us on our own forum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#44 Mar 9, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the violent fool that wants to kill non muslims and take over Western countries. You are oppressing non muslims, and threatening to kill us. Have you forgotten your own filthy words already?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TJM...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TJM...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So you can take your attempts to play the weak victim card and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.
By the way, you don't really believe that you are anonymous here, do you? LOL I have no doubt Homeland Security is keeping a close watch on you. You've run your mouth quite a bit!
I don't want to kill you. Inshallah the law will be changed in concordance with the Holy Qu'ran in every nation across the world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#45 Mar 10, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
<quoted text>Im going to judge their posts as nuts, clueless and spam. Its evil that such unrighteousness should come towards us on our own forum.
You're deluded.

This forum is not owned by you, you Muslims have no rights to it.

Meet the world of internet freedom.

Location hidden

#46 Mar 10, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deluded.
This forum is not owned by you, you Muslims have no rights to it.
Meet the world of internet freedom.
I have no rights to anything, but I am a servant of Allah and he owns all, including this forum. You disrespect the Almighty at your own peril.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#47 Mar 10, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
<quoted text>I have no rights to anything, but I am a servant of Allah and he owns all, including this forum. You disrespect the Almighty at your own peril.
What is an "msulim" ?

Location hidden

#48 Mar 11, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
<quoted text>I have no rights to anything, but I am a servant of Allah and he owns all, including this forum. You disrespect the Almighty at your own peril.
Your pathetic threats are empty.

Go try to threaten someone who is superstitious and ignorant, maybe you'll have some success with your lunacy.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#49 Mar 11, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
<quoted text>Im going to judge their posts as nuts, clueless and spam. Its evil that such unrighteousness should come towards us on our own forum.
Hey, great job on the judgeits! Not what I expected, but heck, it works for me!

This isn't 'your' forum. It belongs to Topix, and they protect all our rights to free speech, regardless of how much you muslimes threaten and complain.

If you can't handle other peoples points of view, then you probably aren't mature enough to post here. That immaturity - it's a muslime thing. We see it all the time when muslimes get mad and riot and murder over words, books, movies, cartoons, teddy bears, all manner of ridiculous things. Grow up.

Location hidden

#50 Mar 11, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
allah owns nothing, because he is nothing. He doesn't exist, except in mo's drug addled mind.

Shove your threats up there where you store your head.

Location hidden

#51 Mar 11, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to kill you. Inshallah the law will be changed in concordance with the Holy Qu'ran in every nation across the world.
Sure achmed, whatever.
sabir abdus-samee

Washington, DC

#52 Mar 11, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>NO my nearest dear I'm not cop out of my own words I'm serious about it.
I will not counterattack anybody except in self-defense, I will look to God who says "Vengence is mine!" You may be able to defend Ravenclaw against me, but not against God! I am not trying to do anything to anybody that I don't want done to me. Ravenclaw may tell you that every word I say is false but I love women!
sabir abdus-samee

Washington, DC

#53 Mar 11, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
<quoted text>Assalamu alaikum brother. They are in Allahs hands.
lol! Wa Alaikum As-Salaam lol!
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#54 Mar 11, 2013
sabir abdus-samee wrote:
<quoted text>I will not counterattack anybody except in self-defense, I will look to God who says "Vengeance is mine!" You may be able to defend Ravenclaw against me, but not against God! I am not trying to do anything to anybody that I don't want done to me. Ravenclaw may tell you that every word I say is false but I love women!
salaam bro I would like to say something If I defended about Ravena means I am following the path of GOD Because Ravena innocent person she Always stands against violence and injustice This is what God wants from all humans 2 stand against the wrong .and As for Ravenclaw may tell me that every word You say is false don't worry I'm not subjected to any one, I am only subjected to the true so please be GOOD and don't try 2 say violence ok.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#55 Mar 11, 2013
sabir abdus-samee wrote:
<quoted text> I love women!
I'm not feeling the love. I'm thinking you love boys.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#56 Mar 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not feeling the love.
This is because His love is directed towards chaste women, not any we have known a Western woman to typically be.
Until you were chastised by myself we all had to endure your potty mouth, but you are still rotten to the core.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#57 Mar 11, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
This is because His love is directed towards chaste women, not any we have known a Western woman to typically be.
Until you were chastised by myself we all had to endure your potty mouth, but you are still rotten to the core.
Go fck yourself, you dim-witted c**t. I don't have a "potty mouth".

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#58 Mar 11, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
Are you ready for the last judgment day Muslim?
God hears and sees every thing you think and do and say Muslim.
This is what is going to happen on that day.
Are you too scared to read it Muslim?
Judgment day link.
http://biblelight.net/judgment.htm

Location hidden

#59 Mar 11, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Go fck yourself, you dim-witted c**t. I don't have a "potty mouth".
Animal is nothing more than an dishonest troll, nothing he posts is sincere.

He's only here to foment discord and distrust.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#60 Mar 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Go fck yourself, you dim-witted c**t. I don't have a "potty mouth".
True to form, the maggot emerged to join the others.
Remember friends, an abuser is a liar and has no credibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr chazmo 520,647
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 2 hr T-bag 49
Evil speech by Trump at UN 4 hr T-bag 17
News Headscarf issue in mug shot illuminates conflic... Tue Seatbelt Dongbutter 7
News Ted Cruz: Excluding Muslims from presidency is ... (Sep '15) Tue Khan 17
Just to make muslims mad Tue Bankster 6
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) Tue Tooboo4u 10
More from around the web