First Prev
of 7
Next Last
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#130 Dec 31, 2012
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did God create Jesus like Adam,(without sperm) when there was plenty available?
y did allah(swt) make u? oh 2 spred words of bible lyes?i think u held ur braeth 2 long years ago. satan has go ur mind now.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#131 Dec 31, 2012
Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's what Satan commands them to do. Islam is a satanic cult.
no stupad.christanaty is satan.look. u kill ur god then worship him an cross.ur all messed up fool.think about how dum u chritans look
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#132 Dec 31, 2012
WARRIOR HATES ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>

So do us all a favor and just fu*k yourself!
~Warrior~
u f..k urselve halfnakad inocients muslim killng fool. warrior of satan.ur luck u never meet me i wuold puch ur teeth in ur face.
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#133 Dec 31, 2012
Moses is a muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Your basic foundation is based upon trinity which cannot be explained by people who claim to follow it
right.its so funny how thay canot explane there dum 3 in 1 god.haha.wat fools. "jesus is" is the dumeast of tham all.haha
shing rajpoot ka baap

Ashburn, VA

#134 Jan 2, 2013
cristanity is a relligion of christan not for phrophet jews is a fellowers of phrophet mohammad pubh. jews was not a cristan he was a muslim
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#135 Jan 2, 2013
Salaamz! & happy New Year...LOL! I in my short time here have N E V E R met A N Y M U S L I M who ever said.." I hate jesus." Thats just a new fairy tale for the trollz to gnaw upon,giveing them more ankxt about Holy-Islaam. LOL! Cheerz
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#136 Jan 2, 2013
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK?
who care what u think dum lyer fool.prophet muhammad(pbuh) was ur prophet 2. getover it.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#139 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL, no. Satan masqueraded as a God an you call him Allah.
~Warrior~
Salaamz WOGGY! & happy new year! I believe both of you to be in error (An all time first for bmz),so read up on your "Angel-Lore"! LOL! you,ll be quite surprized.So I,ll start the surprizes.-Lucifer=Son Of The Morning.meaning the #1 angel of light,referring to His countinence & Intelligence.He is a bit egocentric which has caused Him no end of problems.Starting with the desention he created amoungst the Hosts of heaven.Being very persuasive He had 1/3 of the Hosts of heaven doubting the Almighty and following him to his respite! Probation upon the prisoner planet E A R T H! Right along with every-Human-Soul! LOL! Kind of makes you wonder what humans did to warrant such a schooling!LOL! Cheerz.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#141 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Who the FU**K taught you how to write you fu**king retard?
Here you little bitc h, warrior4god(at) religious.com is my pm you little fairy. You want to push my teeth in? Bring it ON!
Come on jack-asss, email me and I'll give you directions you fu**king COWARD!
~Warrior~
ooo tough warrior.ur coward n trisha can beet u problly.haha.if u stand in front of me u would b shitng pants.haha

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#142 Jan 3, 2013
Greg wrote:
Jesus..
Jews despise him
Christians deify him
Muslims love him
Nonsense!

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#143 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Who the FU**K taught you how to write you fu**king retard?
Here you little bitc h, warrior4god(at) religious.com is my pm you little fairy. You want to push my teeth in? Bring it ON!
Come on jack-asss, email me and I'll give you directions you fu**king COWARD!
~Warrior~
One day we will have a chat about this funny issue:D Take care.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#144 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL, no. Satan masqueraded as a God an you call him Allah.
~Warrior~
That absurd story has no place in Islam.

It was Paul, who heard Satan, masquerading as Jesus. You know well, Wog that Christianity is Satan's revenge on Jesus.

Why would Jesus call Paul, who had never met him and never sat in his company?

Why would Jesus call Paul, when he had already chosen twelve disciples?

Did he contact Paul because the twelve were idiots, incompetent and bloody fools?

Cheers
steps

Europe

#145 Jan 3, 2013
because he performed miracles and moahmmed couldnt do shit
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#146 Jan 4, 2013
steps wrote:
because he performed miracles and moahmmed couldnt do shit
Salaamz & L M A O ! NO self-respecting muslim has ever said They hated Jesus(pbuh). Thats just crosstian propaganda spread to denigrate Islaam.And although he(Jesus) did on occasion perform minor miraculous acts,that wasnt the main focus of His mission. What was ? And Why are you going directly against it ? LOL! Cheerz
Nisreen

Hampton, VA

#147 May 13, 2013
Zulfiqar wrote:
We love Jesus...
We however hate ignorant, bigoted, uneducated, illiterate, stereotyping, rednecked braggarts who have nothing more to show for their life except hatred born of inbred low IQ genes...
yes we do beive in all of god prophets , and we love jesus as we love mohamad , and mousa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay: ISRAEL's uncertain future (May '14) 3 hr Khan 84
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 hr Raz 514,249
MOSQUE, the House of SATAN Allah Lucifer (Dec '15) 6 hr MUSLIM r PAGANS 80
MUSLIMS rTRUE PAGANS whoWORSHIPED Pagan ALLAH ... (Jul '16) 6 hr MUSLIM r PAGANS 4
Myth Flying ASS BURAQ used by MohMad Going toJa... (Apr '16) 6 hr Fake JIHADIST sNEXT 11
Q 46:12 & 5:48- Holy Bible CONFIRMED by EVIL Quran 7 hr MUSLIM r PAGANS 5
BREAKING-Kuwaiti PRINCE Abdullah CONVERTED to X... 7 hr MUSLIM r PAGANS 12
More from around the web