First Prev
of 7
Next Last

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#1 Jun 28, 2011
I am amazed to find out that according to Muslim belief, Jesus is one of the greatest messengers of God. One cannot be a Muslim without believing in the virgin birth and the many miracles of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is also mentioned in many verses of the Koran and is often used as an example of good virtue and character. I guess it just pisses them off.

What do you think?
Zulfiqar

Richmond, VA

#2 Jun 28, 2011
We love Jesus...

We however hate ignorant, bigoted, uneducated, illiterate, stereotyping, rednecked braggarts who have nothing more to show for their life except hatred born of inbred low IQ genes...

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#3 Jun 28, 2011
Because he was a Jew?

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#4 Jun 28, 2011
Zulfiqar wrote:
We love Jesus...
We however hate ignorant, bigoted, uneducated, illiterate, stereotyping, rednecked braggarts who have nothing more to show for their life except hatred born of inbred low IQ genes...
Looked in the mirror lately, Jew hater?

WARRIOR OF GOD

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#5 Jun 28, 2011
Zulfiqar wrote:
We love Jesus...
Really, so many Muslims on this blog try to downgrade him any time they can.

Just look through the posts'

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#6 Jun 28, 2011
Zulfiqar wrote:
We love Jesus...
Hating your fellow human beings, even your enemies..that is not what Jesus taught.
'Love your enemies'
No.. you do not love Jesus.
But you do love Mohammed and his made up alias Allah, who taught you to hate your fellow human beings.
Another post from a Muslim condemning Islam as a hateful ugly and potentially violent cult.
No wonder we have thousands and thousands of Muslim terrorists and millions of Muslims who are terrorist sympathizers.

WARRIOR OF GOD

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#7 Jun 29, 2011
Zulfiqar wrote:
We love Jesus...
Muslims, I say to you: if you don't believe that Jesus was the Son of God, and that he was without sin, and that he died and rose again: THEN YOU ARE CALLING HIM A LIAR, becasue he claimed all of the above.

WARRIOR OF GOD

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#8 Jun 29, 2011
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder we have thousands and thousands of Muslim terrorists and millions of Muslims who are terrorist sympathizers.
He is Anti-Christ that denieth the Father and the Son.
Zulfiqar

Richmond, VA

#9 Jun 29, 2011
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims, I say to you: if you don't believe that Jesus was the Son of God, and that he was without&#65279; sin, and that he died and rose again: THEN YOU ARE CALLING HIM A LIAR, becasue he claimed all of the above.
Where?

The basic foundation upon which your faith rests is so ambiguous and vague that it comes under attack everytime you proclaim it...

If your foundation is so weak, what does it say about your religion as a whole?

WARRIOR OF GOD

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#10 Jun 29, 2011
I have 3000 years of fullfilled prophecies and testimonies to base my religious beliefs upon. You? Made up fairy tails from a delousinal killer, that's all!

I have proven your religion false; Muhammad a liar and Allah, a pagan God.

Your not a man with a belief but a brain-washed fool. You and other Muslims has been kept in the dark by your mullahs and imams who would lose their influence over you if the truth ever got out.

We'll it's out - what are you going to do with it?

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Saudi Arabia

#11 Jun 29, 2011
We, Muslims , love Jesus, peace be upon him, more than you who say you love him..If you truly loved him , you won't hurt him? How can you say lies about him..how can you say he's son of God when God has no sons...
Zulfiqar

Richmond, VA

#12 Jun 29, 2011
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
We'll it's out - what are you going to do with it?
Smile at your responses...What else?:)

WARRIOR OF GOD

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#13 Jun 29, 2011
Scent of Memories wrote:
We, Muslims , love Jesus, peace be upon him, more than you who say you love him..If you truly loved him , you won't hurt him? How can you say lies about him..how can you say he's son of God when God has no sons...
Was Jesus Christ a liar Scent of Memories -- or who HE said HE was!

JOHN 3:16-17
JOHN 6:35
JOHN 8:58

Allah said he was crucified and risen, do you deny your Allah?
Zulfiqar

Richmond, VA

#14 Jun 29, 2011
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Jesus Christ a liar Scent of Memories -- or who HE said HE was!
JOHN 3:16-17
JOHN 6:35
JOHN 8:58
Allah said he was crucified and risen, do you deny your Allah?
Vague, translucent and opaque references...

Remember, everyone is a child of god as per the Bible's verses...Does this mean we are all God's offspring?

And God having a child out of wedlock is inconceivable...

Your faith rests on the assertion that Jesus is the son of god...You take that out and Christianity is no more...

Since it is such a fundamental tenet of your faith, it should be written in black and white...

I want a passage or verse where Jesus himself declares, "I am the begotten son of god..."

WARRIOR OF GOD

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#15 Jun 29, 2011
Zulfiqar wrote:
<quoted text>
Vague, translucent and opaque references...
Remember, everyone is a child of god as per the Bible's verses...Does this mean we are all God's offspring?
And God having a child out of wedlock is inconceivable...
Your faith rests on the assertion that Jesus is the son of god...You take that out and Christianity is no more...
Since it is such a fundamental tenet of your faith, it should be written in black and white...
I want a passage or verse where Jesus himself declares, "I am the begotten son of god..."
You didn't read what I wrote above. But here: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Zulfiqar

Richmond, VA

#16 Jun 29, 2011
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't read what I wrote above. But here: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Nope...I think David was the son of god...

I will be his Father, and he shall be My son. If he commits iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men and with the blows of the sons of men. But My mercy shall not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I removed from before you. And your house and your kingdom shall be established forever before you. Your throne shall be established forever.'" 2 Samuel 7:8-16
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jun 29, 2011
Scent of Memories wrote:
welcome back, Scent, but your argument can go both ways.

WARRIOR OF GOD

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#18 Jun 29, 2011
Zulfiqar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...I think David was the son of god...
Very funny, Hey. Got a question. You muslims claim that yo boy Muhammad always worshipped Allah in a 100% correct way right, without the need for any restoral. I'm wondering, if this is true Z man, then why did Muhammad pray towards jerusalem for the first 5 years of his prophethood, and later redirected his prays towards Mecca?

Did Jesus pray towards Mecca 5 times a day or towards Jerusalem?
Zulfiqar

Richmond, VA

#19 Jun 30, 2011
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny, Hey. Got a question. You muslims claim that yo boy Muhammad always worshipped Allah in a 100% correct way right, without the need for any restoral. I'm wondering, if this is true Z man, then why did Muhammad pray towards jerusalem for the first 5 years of his prophethood, and later redirected his prays towards Mecca?
You are not a very spiritual person, are you?

Such idiotic arguments can be made ad nauseum...Why did God ask Abraham to sacrifice his son? Why did God make Moses stutter? Why did Job suffer so? And in your case, why did He have to sacrifice his son to alleviate the sins of mankind supposedly?

For a spiritual person, it suffices to say that God in His Infinite Wisdom does as He finds best...

For a non-spiritual person like yourself, no answer will suffice...
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#20 Jun 30, 2011
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
I am amazed to find out that according to Muslim belief, Jesus is one of the greatest messengers of God.

One cannot be a Muslim without believing in the virgin birth and the many miracles of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is also mentioned in many verses of the Koran and is often used as an example of good virtue and character. I guess it just pisses them off.

What do you think?
The biblical Jesus is the alleged son of God. We do not believe that the man was a son of God or the son of God.

God is not a man that should have a son. The idea that God has a son is rotten.

The Islamic Jesus is ONLY the son of Mary.

This pisses off the Christians a lot! lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 29 min dollarsbill 256,391
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr Faith 527,775
News Obama is right: Islam hasalways been part of Am... (Sep '15) 8 hr Benbar 35
News Muslims Gather Outside Trump Tower in NYC to Pr... (Jun '17) 8 hr Benbar 38
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 10 hr J_a_n 13
Prophet Mohammed loved sodomizing young boys. (Oct '08) Sat tammy 21
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? Apr 19 mahasn sawresho 3