My sister got engaged with a muslim. ...

My sister got engaged with a muslim. Please help me.

Posted in the Islam Forum

Hans

Austria

#1 Nov 21, 2012
My 16 year old sister got engaged with a muslim 5 years older.
The whole family comprising me, my older brother, mom and dad are against this relationship.
She is adamant though. We also are unsure how best to face this ugly situation.
He looks like an aggressive person also, so we are afraid to express in his presence our objections to their relationship such as she is still a school going child.

Please if anybody have advice we appreciate.

Thank you
Hans

Austria

#2 Nov 21, 2012
If anyone has had a similar experience and was successful in getting rid of the parasite, please share.
Ryan

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Kill the fckig bbbastarddd
CommonSense

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Lie to yourself and say "it could be worse". I hope your sister comes to her senses.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Hans wrote:
The whole family comprising me, my older brother, mom and dad are against this relationship.
He looks like an aggressive person also, so we are afraid to express in his presence our objections to their relationship such as she is still a school going child.
Thank you
In Austria? They can't if mom and dad don't approve.

The legal age for either sex is 18. Persons at least 16 years of age may also marry upon presentation of written, notarized consent from both parents and if the other spouse is at least 18 years old.
Yacoob Ibrahim

Germany

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Feed her plenty of pork. Sprinkle som pig's blood on him when he comes. Have the police search him after you slip some dope in his pocket.
Make it heroin... it has a nice ring to it.
If nothing works ... kill the bastard.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Yacoob Ibrahim wrote:
Feed her plenty of pork. Sprinkle som pig's blood on him when he comes. Have the police search him after you slip some dope in his pocket.
Make it heroin... it has a nice ring to it.
If nothing works ... kill the bastard.
4u
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TLG...
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Hans wrote:
Thank you
Don't try to stop it now, that would only encourage her.

But tell her some of the gory details about the religion, and the status of women. Eventually she'll learn - I did.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#10 Nov 23, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>Don't try to stop it now, that would only encourage her.

But tell her some of the gory details about the religion, and the status of women. Eventually she'll learn - I did.
Were u involved with muslim guys ?
UK Soldier

UK

#11 Nov 23, 2012
If you were all muslims yourself you could kill her and claim it was ok because it was 'honor killing'..seems what a lot of muslims do our days.

Remember girls that age will do the aposite...you need to show her what muslim men think of woman.

Scare tactics.....if all else fails and you are scared of this bloke..you could always get some tougher guys to tell him...although all muslim men are weak and cowardly deep down. Thats why they are always out in mobs.
Ottoman Sultan

Turkey

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Hans wrote:
Thank you
I advise you to be more open-minded.
Discard your fears and learn more about Holy Islam.
A good beginning would be to visit your nearest mosque and ask the imam there to spare some time to read the Qu'ran together with you.
It will widen your horizons and you will not fear Holy Islam and muslims anymore.
Moreover, you will see that your sister's choice was the best that could happen to her.
You will realize that if not for him she would surely end up in the prostitution like Raveclaw and Trisha, to name two.
He is actually saving her from a debaucherous life.

Welcome him and educate your parents to be less paranoid and more open-minded to what they know nothing about.
bazz

Norwich, UK

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Ottoman Sultan wrote:
<quoted text>
A good beginning would be to visit your nearest mosque and ask the imam there to spare some time to read the Qu'ran together with you.
It will widen your horizons and you will not fear Holy Islam and muslims anymore.
Moreover, you will see that your sister's choice was the best that could happen to her.
You will realize that if not for him she would surely end up in the prostitution like Raveclaw and Trisha, to name two.
Welcome him and educate your parents to be less paranoid and more open-minded to what they know nothing about.
please beware of this post dont get involved with the islam cult
if you become muslim you could be killed if you want to leave
its pure evil and has no respect for women you will be brainwashed
you will never be allowed a opinion of your own. Even for the simplist task you will end up chanting quotes from that book
Try to make her see sence get her to google islam and the talliban google honor killings google the 14 year old pakistani girl shot in the head by the talliban
good luck
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Were u involved with muslim guys ?
Yes, I got myself involved with an Iraqi @ the time of the Gulf War. And it turned out a disaster.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Ottoman Sultan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is how a typical muslime male treats women that think for themselves. He can't handle being put in his place, and has spent the last month griping on multiple threads about it. He makes up lies, posts threats, wishes violence and death. He is a typical foul mouthed vulgar muslime.

This is another reason that muslimes aren't welcome in free countries.

To the original poster, kidnap your sister if you have to, and have her deprogrammed by a professional. It will most likely save her life. It's only a matter of time before the muslime starts beating her.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is how a typical muslime male treats women that think for themselves. He can't handle being put in his place, and has spent the last month griping on multiple threads about it. He makes up lies, posts threats, wishes violence and death. He is a typical foul mouthed vulgar muslime.
This is another reason that muslimes aren't welcome in free countries.
To the original poster, kidnap your sister if you have to, and have her deprogrammed by a professional. It will most likely save her life. It's only a matter of time before the muslime starts beating her.
Yes, that was total ad hominem on U and Trisha there.

But as my mother used to say: What do U expect from a pig, except a grunt?
Pak Jatt Soorma

Saint Leonards, Australia

#18 Nov 27, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I got myself involved with an Iraqi @ the time of the Gulf War. And it turned out a disaster.
My GF is a non muslim atm, we seem to be getting on well
John Walker Lindh

Penang, Malaysia

#19 Nov 27, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
But as my mother used to say: What do U expect from a pig, except a grunt?
That's what my mom used to say about sows too.
So grunt away sow.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#20 Nov 27, 2012
John Walker Lindh wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what my mom used to say and she was a big sow.
Thanks 4 proving what I said, porky.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#21 Nov 27, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
My GF is a non muslim atm, we seem to be getting on well
Yes, but you are well adjusted and normal, unlike most of the muslim posters here.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#23 Nov 28, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but you are well adjusted and normal, unlike most of the muslim posters here.
She is the same culturally and ethnically though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malaysian rapper held over music video said to ... 9 min naman 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 10 min Mrs Sunny 492,028
News France's Sarkozy Brands Burkinis a "provocation" 18 min Old Pom 6
News Imams council rejects charge that extremist wri... 27 min naman 2
News Hajj stoning ritual shortened by 12 hours: Saud... 31 min naman 1
News 8 die as Nigerian mob burns down house 34 min naman 4
News German Interior Minister: If We Ban Burqas, The... 43 min naman 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Joel 253,910
I became a muslim after reading this 2 hr Old Pom 23
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 19 hr jinxi 49
More from around the web