Israeli forces storm Al Aqsa, seven P...

Israeli forces storm Al Aqsa, seven Palestinians injured

There are 21 comments on the Al Bawaba story from Sep 25, 2013, titled Israeli forces storm Al Aqsa, seven Palestinians injured. In it, Al Bawaba reports that:

A Palestinian woman yells at Israeli security forces during a demonstration in front of Jerusalem's old city's Damascus gate on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Al Bawaba.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#22 Sep 29, 2013
the muzzerds are doing what they were created to do, be culture of death. An they have been this for the 1300+ years they existed.
My ancestor, Charles Martel, with his Franks had to defeat them in 732 at Tours.
All the muzzerds know is being their best at the culture of death.
And don't hand me the crap I don't know what I am talking about. I hae read the muzlim book of death called quran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Yeahp 243,118
News Islamic Scholar: Muslim Men Allowed to Rape Non... 10 min Dawn of Reality 547
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min Yeahp 477,405
Muhammad khud hadees mein kaha ki ghadi, bakri ... 23 min Muhammad madarchot 4
Is pure coincidence that the anti Islam trolls ... 31 min Curious 9
Bhagwan ram ne bakri choda 33 min Ram suwar 10
Tension in refugee ''hot spot'' on Greek island... 34 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 1
Muslim Contributions to Science 2 hr LUKE 118
odds favour Donald Trump 10 hr khg 212
More from around the web