of 3
Next Last

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Daniel Stone wrote:
<quoted text>
It never was credible. The book is bogus, the rabbi was fake and the muslims that wrote the article didn't have their facts straight and exposed themselves. Only the stupid would fall for a very poorly done article like this one.
Oh yeah, you fell for it. Say no more.
Daniel Stone wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't prove it. I proved the entire thing was crap 2 years ago, and he can't step up.
Read Stone.. I see now why you didn't come back with more of your lies.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TVI...
Jinn Martini

Secaucus, NJ

#2 Jun 7, 2012
You retards ALL fail!

Whining on Topix is all you are good for, bastards!

YOU ALL SUCK!

I'm the only one here posting anything of substance!

FCK OFFFF all of you LOSERS!

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Where'd ya go Danny boy? I was just getting warmed up.
T Fontaine is Sissyphus

Lowville, NY

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Where'd ya go Danny boy? I was just getting warmed up.
Just getting warmed up? THAT'S a laugh. You're too ignorant to realize you've already been beaten!

#6 Jun 9, 2012
Beaten at what by who you? lmao.
I seriously doubt that.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Tabari VIII:36 "According to Aisha, one Jewish woman was killed. She was by my side, talking with me while Allah's Messenger was killing her men in the marketplace."

#8 Jun 9, 2012
gee george thanks for the bump. I'm sure danny boy appreciates it too....lol
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#9 Jun 9, 2012
Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
Ashinton

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jun 9, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Beaten at what by who you? lmao.
I seriously doubt that.
Beaten by your very own faith-Islam.It failed to provide you food and protection- so you came running to a Christian country,that is blessed by the one true God in all respects.Will you anytime venture to go back to any Muslim country for your survival?...I know it will be a ' A big NO' from you becuse you will be'" backfired" by your own people. So carry on your crusade(Islamade) against the very country and religion that feeds and protects you bastard!

#11 Jun 9, 2012
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#12 Jun 9, 2012
Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."
Jinn Martini

Boston, MA

#13 Jun 9, 2012
Timesten wrote:
I don't, but then again, I didn't even click on your link. I rarely do, unless you make a stupid spelling error in the title or something, like you did in that thread "Your an Idiot Jinn Martini".
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 Jun 11, 2012
T Fontaine is Sissyphus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just getting warmed up? THAT'S a laugh. You're too ignorant to realize you've already been beaten!
Salaamz & L M A O ! Its Not how many times you get beaten that counts.Its how many times you get back on your feet.And YOU! are deathly afraid He,s coming up with a second wind to sucker punch you clear into next week! LOL! Cheerz & may I say: adeu & farethee well,My dear spanishladiez.A Du & faretheewell my- y ladiez of spain! For yer Off, on a boat that is s u r e - ly sink-ing,a du,faretheewell,we,ll nare see you again.
Jinn Martini

Boston, MA

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz & L M A O ! Its Not how many times you get beaten that counts.Its how many times you get back on your feet.And YOU! are deathly afraid He,s coming up with a second wind to sucker punch you clear into next week! LOL! Cheerz & may I say: adeu & farethee well,My dear spanishladiez.A Du & faretheewell my- y ladiez of spain! For yer Off, on a boat that is s u r e - ly sink-ing,a du,faretheewell,we,ll nare see you again.
Why would you make such a fool of yourself like this?

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#16 Jun 11, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Read Stone.. I see now why you didn't come back with more of your lies.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TVI...
Wow, yet another slanderous thread devoted to me created by the guy with no life, and no hobby except following me and obsessing over me.

I didn't need to come back Tom, I already proved you wrong and you fell flat on your face, when the book was proven bogus, and the rabbi in the picture was a proven actor, and the sites you used as evidence were debunked as propaganda.

I didn't come back because not only do some people have things to do other than topix,(i know you don't understand,)but you already proved yourself a failure beyond a shadow of doubt. There was no need to run along.

Now run along stupid boy. Go obsess over someone else. Or as you were keep obsessing over me, and create a dozen more slanderous threads, because you think you can deflect from the point, and the point being you failed and you know it.

To bad your tactics don't work right tom?
Jinn Martini

Boston, MA

#17 Jun 11, 2012
Daniel Stone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, yet another slanderous thread devoted to me created by the guy with no life, and no hobby except following me and obsessing over me.
I didn't need to come back Tom, I already proved you wrong and you fell flat on your face, when the book was proven bogus, and the rabbi in the picture was a proven actor, and the sites you used as evidence were debunked as propaganda.
He's straight out of central casting for the troll role in Pallywood.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#18 Jun 11, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you make such a fool of yourself like this?
Salaamz J&M. LOL! Just to give you one more opportunity to rant your maniacal rant,and do the thing you do so well!LOL. Cheerz.
Day

Dwale, KY

#19 Jun 11, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
You retards ALL fail!
Whining on Topix is all you are good for, bastards!
YOU ALL SUCK!
I'm the only one here posting anything of substance!
FCK OFFFF all of you LOSERS!
ROFLMAO!

Day.
Jinn Martini

Boston, MA

#20 Jun 11, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz J&M. LOL! Just to give you one more opportunity to rant your maniacal rant,and do the thing you do so well!LOL. Cheerz.
Well alrightee then. But you know, when I enjoy it that much, I'm going to ask you for more,((chuckle chuckle)). Maybe you can get me addicted to laughter from other people's embarrassment. But then again, isn't everybody already addicted to that? Well, yes, except in the cases where the joke is on THEM.

As the great philosopher, Homer, put it:

"That was funny, cuz' it didn't happen to me". And his wife "Marge" and his children "Bart" and "Lisa" agreed.

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#21 Jun 12, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
He's straight out of central casting for the troll role in Pallywood.
Indeed he is. Rumour has it he even makes up the stories and contributes them to some of the websites. Since he's already been caught editing wikipedia threads to suit his purpose I wouldn't doubt it. About 2 years ago, he posted on one of the threads and started his article with these words, "An article I had written..." So I asked him point blank if he was making up and writing the crap himself that he's printing here, and he denied it. So I asked him why he started his message with "An article I had written," using those words, and he tap danced and deflected away from the subject. His usual.

There's must be a reason he stands behind proven propaganda, and proven stupidity, he's probably part of the cast making up the crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min Shamma 209,618
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Faith 403,752
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 11 min Punjabi ki Dhulai 53,723
Jews Not Welcome in Europe (Dec '13) 45 min Zusho 25
Is a constructive dialogue really possible betw... (Jan '10) 1 hr Tamil Kitten 19
India will be an Islamic Nation by the end of t... 1 hr Tamil Kitten 64
You will all accept islam 1 hr Tamil Kitten 1,539
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 3 hr muhamadchods bach... 417
More from around the web