Pastor Hank Davis Accused of Sexual B...

Pastor Hank Davis Accused of Sexual Battery AGAIN

Posted in the Islam Forum

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Pastor Henry “Hank” Davis of Cleveland, Tennessee Church of the Harvest and the (former) leader of Word of Life Ministries as well as being on the executive board of Destiny Christian Church has been indicted on two counts of sexual battery by a Grand Jury in Polk County, Tennessee.

Accusations came about that Davis had inappropriate sexual conduct with a child under 16 while they were on a youth mission trip to the Parksville Lake area (also in Polk County).
http://www.sickcrimes.us/2012/07/pastor-hank-...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3 Aug 13, 2012
Former preacher accused of sex crime offers childcare in home
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Forme...
Robin Bednarczyk

Cleveland, TN

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Let me guess, MELCHIZEDEK? Anyone know about THAT? All I know is it talks about using young girls to "multiply", and its ok cause Abraham said so,right? WRONG! Aaaah, these Christians, what would we do without them? Oh wait, I KNOW WHAT WE'D DO WITHOUT THEM - WE'D BE SAFE! But I'm guessing that not only that this MALE/PEDOPHILE (I can't call him a man because a REAL MAN would not try to bang a little girl) is probably STILL preaching and taking young girls on country road trips, you know, to teach them "God's" laws, but I'd be willing to bet that most of his obviously mucked up congregation is supporting him! Honestly HOW many does this make now?
Love kids

Netherlands

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Awww c'mon.

All prophets did little girls.

Just follow the scriptures ... it's okay.

They are sweet, clean, listen to what you want them to do... what more do you want?

Much better than old worn-out [email protected] like trisha or ravenclaw.
usa

Cleveland, TN

#6 Jan 24, 2013
are you sick?
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
I guess Tommy has to post links sexual deviant stories. Must get off on it or something. Hey Tommy, you missed this one, so I thought I would help you out.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/19/usa...

No need to thank me.
usa

Columbia, SC

#8 Feb 1, 2013
hank davis is guilty even though he issued a statement declaring his is innocent.
Geert

Netherlands

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
I guess Tommy has to post links sexual deviant stories. Must get off on it or something. Hey Tommy, you missed this one, so I thought I would help you out.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/19/usa...
No need to thank me.
I think this is a clear case of consensual sex.
But that aside, most important to know is whether the gentleman used a condom or not.
Geert

Netherlands

#10 Feb 1, 2013
usa wrote:
are you sick?
I'd say you are if you'd prefer ugly worn out, flaccid prostitutes like trisha and the queer ravenclaw to clean, fragrant germinating buds.
Taliban Killer

Sunbury, OH

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Prophet Hank Davis is an honorable man, that we should model our lives after, just like Mohammad.
usa

Cleveland, TN

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Hank Davis is not an honorable man. He has ruined lives.
Must Be Stopped

Hagatna, Guam

#13 Jul 10, 2013
I have personally been a victim of "Pastor" Hank Davis and have witnessed some other things he has done. He is a sick man! And his wife is sick too! She knows what her husband does and defends him to protect her precious "ministry". Must be embarrassing for their daughters also. Why continue to do these things and humiliate your family! He needs to be stopped and to be stopped he needs to be put behind bars. Rhonda needs to be stopped too. In my opinion she takes supporting your husband to another level!
Anonymous

United States

#14 May 21, 2016
Hank Davis was acquited of these charges a year after this was reported due to a lack of evidence. The kids that were supposed to testify on behalf of this girl all dropped out just before the court date is the way I understood it.
JustTheFacts

Ellijay, GA

#15 May 23, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
Hank Davis was acquited of these charges a year after this was reported due to a lack of evidence. The kids that were supposed to testify on behalf of this girl all dropped out just before the court date is the way I understood it.
Hmmm....dropped out just before the court date? Pretty convenient timing there. Could intimidation have had anything to do with it? I think it had EVERYTHING to do with it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Myenmar (Burma) chases out all Muslims. (Jan '14) 3 hr Grassclipper 3
Israel Has The Right... 6 hr Khan 3
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 hr Faith 521,531
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 9 hr J_a_n 384
US downfall well on its way (Jan '13) 9 hr Sonu 46
Why Are Muslims All Physically Repulsive? 10 hr Sonu 3
News North Texas Mosque Welcomes Public In to Learn ... 11 hr Faith 21
More from around the web