Madonna studying the Quran

Madonna studying the Quran

There are 524 comments on the Al Bawaba story from Oct 6, 2013, titled Madonna studying the Quran. In it, Al Bawaba reports that:

Like a virgin ... touched by the Quran for the very first time!

Material girl Madonna has been reading Islam's holy book in a bid to understand the religion better ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Al Bawaba.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#441 Oct 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to America, child abuse is very minimal in the Muslim countries.
Only because in Muslim countries abuse of all kinds is legal.

Did you know that if murder was legalised in the west it would no longer be a problem, or a crime.
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#442 Oct 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to America, child abuse is very minimal in the Muslim countries. And, we have several Orphanages administered by private citizens and State officials.
However, It was a Muslim who said that children born from adultery or rape in Islamic countries are being badly treated in the Government facilities because they are disrespected! That's my point, but you are just pointing away from that and pointing your finger at America Care Facilities for children.

There's no way that Employees in Western Care Facilities, are cruel to children through a culture of abuse, there may be the odd loner and his friend, dishing out abuse, as Sadists and poorly educated people can abuse their positions and aim to do so, but they are quickly found out and dealt with! There is not a level of callousness in Western Countries that leads to the overlooking of abuse of children. We don't claim perfection but Muslims mental outlook promotes violence and disrespect for such children and then you whitewash that it happens. When are you going to do something useful with your life instead of being a continual denier of evil practices?
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#443 Oct 28, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha man who do you think I am , its like asking you to stop the Americans and Israelis from killing Muslims and invading our countries all over the world, and for the message you said about they are friend with the jews you should kill them ..!! its a verse in the quran ... "And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper. " 2:120
that is an exception and a scholar said it means that you shouldn't be afraid of Christians because as you said they are our friends ,
But when Christians and Jews are allies its different, there is a political wisdom behind this verse, and I think its pretty obvious that the christian and jews governments are working together against Muslims, but in either ways the innocent people shouldn't be dragged into that conflict.
The people who are Christians and even secularists do approve of Religious Freedom and only criticise Islam because it's intolerant to other religions, but if it was not intolerant to others then there would be no criticism of Islam. As for Jews and Christians colluding together! Our Government makes decisions and believe it or not most of the Government is made up of secular people so why they would collude with Jews is not obvious. I think that point of yours holds no water!
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#444 Oct 28, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>However, It was a Muslim who said that children born from adultery or rape in Islamic countries are being badly treated in the Government facilities because they are disrespected! That's my point, but you are just pointing away from that and pointing your finger at America Care Facilities for children.
There's no way that Employees in Western Care Facilities, are cruel to children through a culture of abuse, there may be the odd loner and his friend, dishing out abuse, as Sadists and poorly educated people can abuse their positions and aim to do so, but they are quickly found out and dealt with! There is not a level of callousness in Western Countries that leads to the overlooking of abuse of children. We don't claim perfection but Muslims mental outlook promotes violence and disrespect for such children and then you whitewash that it happens. When are you going to do something useful with your life instead of being a continual denier of evil practices?
Mr. Warner:
I appreciate that at least you criticism does not contain very angry or vulgar words.

In the Muslim countries, we address the "CAUSE" of the problem more than the "AFFECT" of the problem.
We try to prevent pregnancies that are illegal and immoral through Islamic education. Therefore we do not have so many "illegitimate" children, and therefore it helps to build a better society. That does not mean there are no illegitimate children, but there are very few.
The Muslim countries do not treat these few innocent child in any bad manner. The Child is not illegitimate, the parents are. The parents in such cases get married legally and take care of the child's need. That is the Muslim way. No violence or disrespect is shown to the innocent Muslim child born out of rape or adultery. Again, in case of rape, the rapist is always punished if the mother decides to do so. But, such cases are very uncommon.

However, in America, no education is given to practice "ABSTINENCE", and therefore 2-3 million teenage girls become pregnant and they become the responsibility of the State in most cases. More than 50% of the children born in this country are out of wedlock. What are we doing about it?
Another thing that bothers me about children being raised in America is that they come from broken and unhappy homes. Don't you think there is something wrong with 60% divorce rate? They have invented a "No-Fault-Divorce" which is ridiculous!
There is no father at home who can ask the child if has finished his school's homework?

Think about all the problems that we have here before you take a merciless shot at the Muslim society, please !

warner

Dublin, Ireland

#445 Oct 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Warner:
I appreciate that at least you criticism does not contain very angry or vulgar words.
In the Muslim countries, we address the "CAUSE" of the problem more than the "AFFECT" of the problem.
We try to prevent pregnancies that are illegal and immoral through Islamic education. Therefore we do not have so many "illegitimate" children, and therefore it helps to build a better society. That does not mean there are no illegitimate children, but there are very few.
The Muslim countries do not treat these few innocent child in any bad manner. The Child is not illegitimate, the parents are. The parents in such cases get married legally and take care of the child's need. That is the Muslim way. No violence or disrespect is shown to the innocent Muslim child born out of rape or adultery. Again, in case of rape, the rapist is always punished if the mother decides to do so. But, such cases are very uncommon.
However, in America, no education is given to practice "ABSTINENCE", and therefore 2-3 million teenage girls become pregnant and they become the responsibility of the State in most cases. More than 50% of the children born in this country are out of wedlock. What are we doing about it?
Another thing that bothers me about children being raised in America is that they come from broken and unhappy homes. Don't you think there is something wrong with 60% divorce rate? They have invented a "No-Fault-Divorce" which is ridiculous!
There is no father at home who can ask the child if has finished his school's homework?
Think about all the problems that we have here before you take a merciless shot at the Muslim society, please !
l was only addressing a point a Muslim person made about children born out of wedlock.

Yes, Western Countries, seem to have policies that encourage single parenthood. Sin is not my focus, but financial implications for the country. God prefers marriage but He does not consider that having sex out with marriage is a sin against Him. If the act of sex is consensual then there is no sin but it does not offer security through proper bonding. Women who were seduced or raped have enough to worry about without the State and society attacking them too!
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#446 Oct 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to America, child abuse is very minimal in the Muslim countries. And, we have several Orphanages administered by private citizens and State officials.
We dont know that. In Islamic countries sexual perversion is hush hush. There are no offical stats as to the kinds of abuses taking place behind closed doors. Here in Canada, a man can be charged for hitting his wife but in Islamic lands, they get away with it.
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#447 Oct 28, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
We dont know that. In Islamic countries sexual perversion is hush hush. There are no offical stats as to the kinds of abuses taking place behind closed doors. Here in Canada, a man can be charged for hitting his wife but in Islamic lands, they get away with it.
Spouses going through a divorce situation harbor tremendous hate and violence against each other in America than any other Muslim country.
Many husbands have killed the entire family including the innocent children, and then he has also shot himself. I agree that Muslim countries are not crime free, but the frequency and magnitude is much lower.

Please check some crime statistics in America since 1960. This is nothing compared to Muslim countries.

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.h...

Consider the following from the US Department of Justice, General Statistics:
• Every 9 seconds, a woman is battered.
• In 1992, the US Surgeon General ranked abuse by husbands and partners as the leading cause of injury to women aged 15-44.
• Up to 50% of all homeless women and children in the United States are fleeing domestic violence.
• Yet, there are nearly 3 times as many animal shelters in the United States as there are shelters for battered women. And lest we forget, this is happening in a country where the president has seen fit to violate his marriage vows in a most disgusting abuse of power and exploitation of a young woman. Yet polls reveal that he still maintains support from many Americans.
Given these facts, would anyone dare argue that there is something inherently wrong with these Judeo-Christian Americans? Or with American culture as such?

No, of course not. A history of abuse and violence in families, socioeconomic factors and jealousy on the part of husbands and boyfriends are just some of the explanations given for the abuse of women, especially wives and girlfriends in America.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#448 Oct 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Child abuse in the Muslim religion.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#449 Oct 29, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>The people who are Christians and even secularists do approve of Religious Freedom and only criticise Islam because it's intolerant to other religions, but if it was not intolerant to others then there would be no criticism of Islam. As for Jews and Christians colluding together! Our Government makes decisions and believe it or not most of the Government is made up of secular people so why they would collude with Jews is not obvious. I think that point of yours holds no water!
But according to your Bible if I didnt believe in Jesus as a son of god, I will go to hell , how is that tolerant ?!! according to your religion we are all going to Hell even Jews, Hindus ....etc
only Christians get to go to heaven
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#451 Oct 29, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
But according to your Bible if I didnt believe in Jesus as a son of god, I will go to hell , how is that tolerant ?!! according to your religion we are all going to Hell even Jews, Hindus ....etc
They will find out the day Jesus comes that Jesus is not the son of God, and then they would all embrace Islam, inshallah.

The final victory belongs to Islam, no matter what they say or think.

Location hidden

#452 Oct 29, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
They will find out the day Jesus comes that Jesus is not the son of God, and then they would all embrace Islam, inshallah.
they will be fooled, they will not believe in the actual Jesus who will return, they will instead believe in Al Dajjal the one who will be capable of bringing down rain from the sky and give life to the dead.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#453 Oct 29, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I read it is that no one is going to Heaven (unless they're Jehova's Witnesses of course,(Sarcasm)) because no one is sin less enough to get there.

I hope a Christian can put me right on this.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#454 Oct 29, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be getting in unless you kill infidels!!!!!

The more infidels you kill, the closer to Allah you will be and your prize of 72 virgins will be given unto you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#455 Oct 29, 2013
The Muslims child abuse is done to spread the religion of Islam.

It is done to children to breed hate in their soul leading the children to the fires of hell.

The abuse is Muslims breeding children to grow up to be murder's to murder innocent people!

Muslims turn innocent children into evil jinn devils to protect their devil Cult religion of the worship of the devil!

Muslims turning innocent children into evil jinn devils to protect the Cult religion of the worship of the devil.
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahmood

Canada

#456 Oct 29, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Spouses going through a divorce situation harbor tremendous hate and violence against each other in America than any other Muslim country.
Many husbands have killed the entire family including the innocent children, and then he has also shot himself. I agree that Muslim countries are not crime free, but the frequency and magnitude is much lower.
Please check some crime statistics in America since 1960. This is nothing compared to Muslim countries.
http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.h...
Consider the following from the US Department of Justice, General Statistics:
• Every 9 seconds, a woman is battered.
• In 1992, the US Surgeon General ranked abuse by husbands and partners as the leading cause of injury to women aged 15-44.
• Up to 50% of all homeless women and children in the United States are fleeing domestic violence.
• Yet, there are nearly 3 times as many animal shelters in the United States as there are shelters for battered women. And lest we forget, this is happening in a country where the president has seen fit to violate his marriage vows in a most disgusting abuse of power and exploitation of a young woman. Yet polls reveal that he still maintains support from many Americans.
Given these facts, would anyone dare argue that there is something inherently wrong with these Judeo-Christian Americans? Or with American culture as such?
No, of course not. A history of abuse and violence in families, socioeconomic factors and jealousy on the part of husbands and boyfriends are just some of the explanations given for the abuse of women, especially wives and girlfriends in America.
We cannot blame religion for child and spousal abuse because they can be considered a form of mental illness.
Qadir Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#457 Oct 29, 2013
who="supersonic boom"]<quoted text>
The more infidels you kill, the closer to Allah you will be and your prize of 72 virgins will be given unto you.

Mengal

According to Islam all Human beings are brother to each other. As such killing of an innocent person is Harram Prohibited at all cost.
1.- The very teaching of Islam or Holy Quran (book of Islam) gives following directions

“O People or mankind indeed we have created you from single man and women. Than we made you (different) nations and caste, so you identify to each other. Actually in the sight of Allah the most respectable or Hon'ble of you are that who is God cautious or fearing. Indeed Allah is all knowing and acquainted all things”.

Location hidden

#458 Oct 29, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
There are so many types of infidels, The warrior infidel, the civilian infidel, the weak infidel (the one who doesn't want to fight muslims) and the list goes on, but we shouldn't kill any but the warriors or those who attack us or at least support attacking and killing Muslims.

Location hidden

#459 Oct 29, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
I know enough about the Bible and the Koran to get along. I also know the Koran is a book of fairy tales written for gullible people to follow.
Whatever man ..!!
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#460 Oct 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The Muslims child abuse is done to spread the religion of Islam.
It is done to children to breed hate in their soul leading the children to the fires of hell.
The abuse is Muslims breeding children to grow up to be murder's to murder innocent people!
Muslims turn innocent children into evil jinn devils to protect their devil Cult religion of the worship of the devil!
Muslims turning innocent children into evil jinn devils to protect the Cult religion of the worship of the devil.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MpF4EFrAvRgXX <quoted text>
It is amazing how much hate Shamma has in her heart against Islam and Muslims.
God will bring her to a better understanding and calm her down, one day, inshallah, as HE has done to so many others. And I will pray for her.
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#461 Oct 29, 2013
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever man ..!!
Which Bible is authentic? Which version?
Is the Bible not a man written Document? and each version contradicts the other version?

What have learned from the life of Jesus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 26 min Faith 526,051
I touch children 3 hr Khan 2
News In Pakistan, Valentine's Day Brings Out Roses A... 5 hr islam is filth 12
News Rights of Muslim women suffer under Malaysia's ... 5 hr islam is filth 3
News Lindsay Lohan steps out in a hijab 5 hr islam is filth 4
News Number of U.S. hate groups jumps 20 percent sin... 7 hr Amp Man 2
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) 11 hr islam is filth 18
More from around the web