Madonna studying the Quran

There are 524 comments on the Al Bawaba story from Oct 6, 2013, titled Madonna studying the Quran. In it, Al Bawaba reports that:

Like a virgin ... touched by the Quran for the very first time!

Material girl Madonna has been reading Islam's holy book in a bid to understand the religion better ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Al Bawaba.

First Prev
of 27
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Oct 6, 2013
from Al Bawaba:

"Kudos to Madonna for reading the Quran - maybe she'll be changing the name of her hit songs to reflect her new religious leaning?'Allah don't preach'?'[Islam in] Vogue'?'Like a virgin [until marriage]'"?

islam is for "has beens".

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#2 Oct 6, 2013

She can READ??

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
She can READ??
She is probably having it read to her, then she will recite it back like the illiterate Mohammad did.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#4 Oct 6, 2013
Everyone should study the Koran and the hadiths. They will learn that Islam is not a religion of peace but an imperialistic, racist, homophobic, misogynistic, slave trading dictatorship. The trouble is that people do not read they just repeat the lying cliches of Imams who say Islam is a religion of peace.
Mujahid

Hurst, TX

#5 Oct 6, 2013
Onelawforall wrote:
Everyone should study the Koran and the hadiths. They will learn that Islam is not a religion of peace but an imperialistic, racist, homophobic, misogynistic, slave trading dictatorship. The trouble is that people do not read they just repeat the lying cliches of Imams who say Islam is a religion of peace.
That maybe your radical view of Islam which is not acceptable to many who are finding the Truth in Islam.
For your information, about 20,000-30,000 Americans are accepting Islam every year.

Madonna studying Quran
October 06, 2013
AFP
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspa...

LOS ANGELES - US pop icon Madonna is studying the Holy Quran these days, she revealed in an article published Friday.
“I am building schools for girls in Islamic countries and studying the Holy Quran. I think it is important to study all the holy books,” she said.
The 55-year-old also recalled being held up at gunpoint and having her seedy apartment burgled three times, saying she was scared at times before she started making it as a singer and dancer.
In a piece for Harper’s Bazaar, she also talked about her time living in Britain married to director Guy Ritchie, saying there is “nothing more beautiful than the English countryside.”
Describing her arrival in the Big Apple from the Midwest, where she grew up, she wrote:“New York wasn’t everything I thought it would be. It did not welcome me with open arms,” and described “paying my rent by posing nude for art classes, staring at people staring at me.”
“The first year, I was held up at gunpoint. Raped on the roof of a building I was dragged up to with a knife in my back, and had my apartment broken into three times. I don’t know why; I had nothing of value after they took my radio the first time.
“The tall buildings and the massive scale of New York took my breath away. The sizzling-hot sidewalks and the noise of the traffic and the electricity of the people rushing by me on the streets was a shock to my neurotransmitters,” she added. She continued:“I felt like I had plugged into another universe. I felt like a warrior plunging my way through the crowds to survive. Blood pumping through my veins, I was poised for survival. I felt alive.”

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
That maybe your radical view of Islam which is not acceptable to many who are finding the Truth in Islam ...
There is no "Truth" -- much less any other truth -- to be found in islam 'cause "Allah don't preach".
Mujahid

Hurst, TX

#7 Oct 6, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "Truth" -- much less any other truth -- to be found in islam 'cause "Allah don't preach".
Why then so many are converting to Islam?
What is it that makes Islam the fastest growing religion of the world
Why is Madonna reading the Qura'an? Why did Cat Steven become Yosuf Islam? Why did Mohammad Ali accept Islam?
Weird boy

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2013
They were just gived guidance...to them who were said bad things about Islam, you'll know the truth on the day of judgement..Allahuakbar!

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#9 Oct 6, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it that makes Islam the fastest growing religion of the world ...
It's the large numbers of starving children born to impoverished islamic families that can't afford contraception.

BTW, by converting to islam in prison, criminals can claim special diet and prayer privledges.
Adam

Keswick, Canada

#10 Oct 6, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it that makes Islam the fastest growing religion of the world
Why is Madonna reading the Qura'an? Why did Cat Steven become Yosuf Islam? Why did Mohammad Ali accept Islam?
After conversion Cat lost all his good name and fortune and Cassious Clay was rewarded with alzimers by allah.
Adam

Keswick, Canada

#11 Oct 6, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the large numbers of starving children born to impoverished islamic families that can't afford contraception.
BTW, by converting to islam in prison, criminals can claim special diet and prayer privledges.
You forgot about the bounty that Saudi Arabia is offering to any western jail convert to Islam.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#12 Oct 6, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
That maybe your radical view of Islam which is not acceptable to many who are finding the Truth in Islam.
For your information, about 20,000-30,000 Americans are accepting Islam every year.
Numbers mean nothing. In the 1930s germans were embracing Nazism. Same today with Islam.
There is no truth in Islam. You have the word of one man who was a self confessed liar and worshipper of the Master of Deceit.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#13 Oct 6, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
The false promise of 72 virgins?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#16 Oct 6, 2013
Archangel Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
?!?!?!?
Madonna ?!?!?!?!
Taking interest in Islam because of the 72 promised Virgins ???
You presbyterian wacko really swallowed far too much jizz in your long career as a crossdresser in Llangollen!
RAOTFFLMFAO
SPOT ON!

Most ignorant Christian fools do not even think before they write.

And 72 supersonic men for Supersonic boom. lol!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#17 Oct 6, 2013
Archangel Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
?!?!?!?
Madonna ?!?!?!?!
Taking interest in Islam because of the 72 promised Virgins ???
You presbyterian wacko really swallowed far too much jizz in your long career as a crossdresser in Llangollen!
RAOTFFLMFAO
Cross dressing eh? That's a new one on me.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#18 Oct 6, 2013
Eat lead punks!
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
SPOT ON!
And 72 supersonic men for Supersonic boom. lol!
Looking forward to your 72 virgins bmz?

The virgin wives that Muslim men get in heaven are called al-hoor al-iyn, or "houris". The 72 houris for male martyrs comes from this Hadith:

“The martyr (shaheed) has seven blessings from Allaah: he is forgiven from the moment his blood is first shed; he will be shown his place in Paradise; he will be spared the trial of the grave; and he will be secure on the Day of the Greatest Terror (the Day of Judgement); there will be placed on his head a crown of dignity, one ruby of which is better than this world and all that is in it; he will be married to seventy-two of al-hoor al-‘iyn; and he will be permitted to intercede for seventy of his relatives.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1663; Ibn Maajah, 2799; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi. Also narrated by al-Tirmidhi, who said it is a hasan hadeeth. Also narrated by Ibn Maajah in al-Sunan, by Ahmad, by ‘Abd al-Razzaaq in al-Musannaf, by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, and by Sa’eed ibn Mansoor in al-Sunan).
Bombardier

Hillview, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2013
Madonna changes religious beliefs more often then she changes her under garments. Islam will be the flavor of the month, then on to something else.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#20 Oct 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
SPOT ON!
!
Most ignorant savages follow Mohammed and can't read or write.
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Oct 6, 2013
Madonna? LOL! No one gives a crap what she does. She's a washed up has been desperately clinging to what's left of her career. If anything it would turn even more people off to Islam, if that's possible. Your weekly terrorists attacks have given you a rep Hitler wouldn't envy.
You must be really desperate to consider Madonna a "win". Stupid Muslims.
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Oct 6, 2013
Archangel Thomas wrote:
You trolls are just delusional that yet one more personality turns to Islam!
That's all!
Now many of her fans worldwide .....
LMAO
Both of them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Joel 254,802
How Pagan Arab Muslims DID NOT INVENT Algebra 11 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 4
Muslims should be kicked out of France 15 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
I feel ashamed of myself because I'm Muslim. 18 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 72
ROBBERY as Rapist Mohamad's SOURCE of INCOME! 29 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 5
Why muslims should eat with their right hand 35 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 5
Korean Prostitution near American bases. 36 min Moon Pie 11
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 54 min DaniEl 495,933
More from around the web