Muhammad was a shit eater

Muhammad was a shit eater

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Turd People

Australia

#1 Jun 10, 2012
Muhammad enjoyed eating dog poo fresh from the arse
mae ching

Bangalore, India

#3 Nov 19, 2012
really mohhammed was a shit eating son of a bitch,,he had a 1 inch dick so he was frustrated with life,,and had anal shots from other large cock men of other tribe.thats the reason he has said in koran the guide for terrorists,,that they should kill non-believers of pislam ooops islam. he loved to ride on large cocks of hindus,,christians,,jews.he was a such a low life SHEMALE that he offered his breasts to those committing terrorism.(yeah the 72 big breasted virgins who needed hyamenoplasty?
mae ching

Bangalore, India

#4 Nov 19, 2012
if you read koran you can see many sentences to kill innocent non believers of islam.whole koran is full of dog shit,,you see any moslim will not tolerate moslim women marrying non-moslim,,but they moslim men wishes to marry christian,,hindu women.there is many reason for that 1) no moslim women is satisfied with these circumsiced 1 incher.
2) moslim women love freedom given by non moslim real men,,with thick fat long cocks ( preferably of hindus,,christians jews )plus s few days back i saw a video in youtube on subject how to hit their moslim wives and keep them in control (for the fear they may run away with men with huge cocks (like hindus coz they have kamasutra to satisfy women,,and christians and jews for their lovely manhood inside their pant zip.alas the fact is very clear moslim women are frustrated by their homosexual men who lift their arses every friday, come home eat,,fart,,fuck goats and camels.thats the reason they are jealous of other non-moslims.
mae ching

Bangalore, India

#5 Nov 19, 2012
why do many moslims hate israel ? the reason is though jews were brutally massacred by psycho like hitler jews have always carried on in life,worked hard produced many scientists,,engineers ,doctors and they have earned their dignity and respect in world unlike moslim bastards who do not know to work but keep dreaming of killing non-moslims like jews,hindus,,christians..show me any moslim country which has advanced in medicine,,space technology,, science,,arts and litterateur ?? none.these ass holes still believe in stone age doctrines of their mullas and caliphs. and are counter productive to society..
the difference between moslims and non-moslims are moslims demand respect but non moslims COMMAND REAPECT. thats the difference.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Salaamz! LOL! Ancient Chinese proverb...Please to engage brain before running Mouth! Cheerz
Reader

AOL

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Turd People wrote:
Muhammad enjoyed eating dog poo fresh from the arse
Everyone knows that. And Timesten follows Mohammad's example, and eats Sh*t to
Lifer

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that. And Timesten follows Mohammad's example, and eats Sh*t to
I completely agree. Two thumbs up post.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#9 Nov 20, 2012
You child like people need to get your diapers changed, because you are all so full of sht.
You all are still waiting for graduation day from nursery school. That's so obvious.
Grow up.
Lifer

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
You child like people need to get your diapers changed, because you are all so full of sht.
You all are still waiting for graduation day from nursery school. That's so obvious.
Grow up.
Hey watch it. I'll whip out my .46 and shoot up you bottom place.
Doug Ingram

Birmingham, AL

#11 May 16, 2013
Nuke 'em....nuke 'em all. The camels too.....
odiosi leghisti razzisti

Kansas City, MO

#14 May 18, 2013
Patty C ex Fontaine wrote:
Thomas W Fontaine likes shit kebabs with a tall glass of camel piss. All halal and Allah approved.
Brutto figlio di una cagna rognosa e spelacchiata, brutto mangiamerda leghista.
Se ti avessi tra le mani ti torcerei quel collo striminzito che c'hai come come se fosse di una gallina.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 May 21, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:

Salaamz! LOL! Ancient Chinese proverb...Please to engage brain before running Mouth! Cheerz
But Muhammad came and abrogated that proverb.

(see how many Quran reciters engage their mouth without knowing what it means?)

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#20 May 22, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz! LOL! Ancient Chinese proverb...Please to engage brain before running Mouth! Cheerz
If you engaged your brain, you would renounce Islam. DUH! Obviously you don't practice what you preach. It's Islam is a Death Cult, Stupid!
Amp man

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#21 May 22, 2013
Muhammad had S#IT for brains,He diddled little girls with his tiny dick.
Dot

Greater Kailash, India

#22 Mar 7, 2014
mae ching,

You are wrong in some ways, do u kno that Muhmud is a chaka hijda, he dosent hv any cock that is y, he hate other ppl and religion.:)
Dot

Greater Kailash, India

#23 Mar 7, 2014
truely i must sy 1 thing, if all dis dog shit orgin muslim kill or die, our plant was completily converted into heaven.
Darth Yoda

Preston, UK

#24 Mar 7, 2014
OP where is the evidence?

I see non Muzzies picking up their dogs' poo and carrying it with them - perhaps they take it home to make chocolate cake?

The Bible does say in Ezekiel

12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

13 And the Lord said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.

14 Then said I, Ah Lord God! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.

15 Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.
Ramesh

Keswick, Canada

#26 Mar 8, 2014
Darth Yoda wrote:
OP where is the evidence?
I see non Muzzies picking up their dogs' poo and carrying it with them - perhaps they take it home to make chocolate cake?
The Bible does say in Ezekiel
12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.
13 And the Lord said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.
14 Then said I, Ah Lord God! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.
15 Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.
Darth Yoda- your prophet DID drink from a pond full of dead dogs,and women's menstrual blood. I bet you will say those are written by anti muslims. But here is the proof by famous Islamic writers of Mohamed's time.
Prophet Mohamed said Buddah well water is clean even though with so many dead dogs, rags of menstrual blood and garbage in it. He said nothing makes water dirty. He then drank some water, performed wudu and left to lead Maghreb prayer..
Abu Dawood ,Book 1, Number 0066:

Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:

The people asked the Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Abu Dawood,Book 1, Number 0067:

Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:

I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah (peace_be_upon_him): Water is brought for you from the well of Buda'ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual clothes and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Tafsir Qurtubi, chapter vol 13, page 51

Prophet drank dirty water from Budaah well and performed wudu with it.

(For other references to Prophet’s(PBUH) bathing, drinking and making wudu with the water from Budaah well with dead dogs, garbage and menstrual blood listen to the last part of the following debate between a muslim scholar and a Christian Arab)

http://video.google.com/videoplay ...
Darth Yoda

Morecambe, UK

#27 Mar 8, 2014
Turd People wrote:
Muhammad enjoyed eating dog poo fresh from the arse
Produce your proof if ye speak the truth. Where is that reported? Is it authentic? Ezekiel 4 in your holy Bible wants FRESH poop for cakes!

12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

13 And the Lord said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.

14 Then said I, Ah Lord God! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.

15 Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.

http://www.godvine.com/bible/ezekiel/4-12
Darth Yoda

Morecambe, UK

#28 Mar 8, 2014
QURAN-A-SPERT wrote:
Here you are again POO YODA, taking up the subject of DOO-DOO.
The messenger said, "How am I the keeper of the dung. Must I find a secret place for it? Then I shall make it my supper and there it is safe."
He also said, "Go with me so that I may preserve my shite. For all journeys are long and I must eat of my discharge so as not to waste that which I am blessed with."
You've done a BOO BOO (Yogi Bear's friend) your quotes are made up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 3 min Constitutionalist 23
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 29 min RAsputin 520,610
News Headscarf issue in mug shot illuminates conflic... 14 hr Seatbelt Dongbutter 7
News Ted Cruz: Excluding Muslims from presidency is ... (Sep '15) 15 hr Khan 17
Just to make muslims mad 15 hr Bankster 6
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) 16 hr Tooboo4u 10
Burma is doing a great job getting rid of Muslims 18 hr Grassclipper 3
More from around the web