"The will of Allah."

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1 Apr 11, 2013
'Associate Pastor Sean Adams told The (Ashtabula) Star Beacon newspaper that Reshad Riddle walked through the church, still holding the gun, and yelled that the killing was "the will of Allah. This is the will of God."

Police say Reshad Riddle, 28, went to the church and killed his father, 53-year-old Richard Riddle, with a single shot from a handgun Sunday afternoon.

The suspect appeared Monday in Ashtabula Municipal Court with his ankles and wrists shackled.

Riddle made rambling comments about God and said he wanted to be treated fairly. The judge agreed to appoint a public defender.'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/resh...
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Muslim who murdered his Christian father at church left Qur'an on church podium, quoted Qur'an after murder

http://starbeacon.com/local/x1319129503/Easte...
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Allah promises solace to the mujahedin: "Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people and remove the fury in the believers' hearts." (Qur'an 9:14-15)

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Relationship is secondary in Islam, madness is of utmost importance.

"Any religion that can bring you to this is indeed wonderful!"

Ishaq:369

Thereupon Mas’ud leapt upon Sunayna, one of the Jewish merchants with whom his family had social and commercial relations and killed him. The Muslim’s brother complained, saying, "Why did you kill him? You have much fat in you belly from his charity." Mas’ud answered, "By Allah, had Muhammad ordered me to murder you, my brother, I would have cut off your head." Wherein the brother said, "Any religion that can bring you to this is indeed wonderful!"

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TO3...

Location hidden

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Relationship is secondary in Islam, madness is of utmost importance.
"Any religion that can bring you to this is indeed wonderful!"
Ishaq:369
Thereupon Mas’ud leapt upon Sunayna, one of the Jewish merchants with whom his family had social and commercial relations and killed him. The Muslim’s brother complained, saying, "Why did you kill him? You have much fat in you belly from his charity." Mas’ud answered, "By Allah, had Muhammad ordered me to murder you, my brother, I would have cut off your head." Wherein the brother said, "Any religion that can bring you to this is indeed wonderful!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TO3...
How do Muslims generally respond to this?
Isreality

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Apr 11, 2013
What does an atheist like you know about God?
Showtime

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Isreality wrote:
What does an atheist like you know about God?
And what do you know about the will of allah? You better be taking care about your own will Bozosten.

Since: Apr 12

Martinez, CA

#8 Apr 11, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
How do Muslims generally respond to this?
they don't

Location hidden

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't
Well you should keep at it then.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
inferior humans! 3 min Iblis the Great Jinn 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Le Quenellier 454,265
Happy July 4, America ! 15 min Sean 37
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 32 min STEFANO COLONNA 225,864
Why do muslims drink camel pee? 1 hr Frank 44
News Saudi prince to visit Israel in unprecedented o... 1 hr Frijoles 8
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Panjuon ki Dhulai 54,692
Muhammed was a brilliant man 1 hr Muhammed naaz 40
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 2 hr danetoo 929
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 2 hr Tio Lee Loh Moh 660
More from around the web