Muslims are so evil sooooooo?

Muslims are so evil sooooooo?

Posted in the Islam Forum

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2012
So they invented the gunpower and used to use guns to kill people everywhere

So they invented the modern weapons of planes and tanks and used to invade and doom nations by bombs

So they invented nuclear bombs and expelled japan by them

so they led the war of 2nd world war and killed over 20 million person

Oh the west are the source of peace and love to humanity

Lets kill and get rid of muslims and see how the world be alike??

Before islam: unstoppable wars between romans and persians,assyrians,babylons,gr eeks.

After islam: according to the sick anti-islamic morons, They dont want muhammad or muslims to defend themselves and ship their victory against the invaders

They wanted muslims to allow their enemies to invade islamic lands and kill muslims and then Muhammad's message would be perfect LOOOOOOOOL

Sick minds i swear

I would tell you one thing: Why your america led a big anti-islamic campaign against islam and muslism? You know the reason???

Because basically when islam appeared, Those weak poor armed initial muslims collapsed the roman empire and persian empire

Muslims defeated two biggest power in world according to their age.

So on the future , the powerful americans are afraid to get their loss by hands of those weak muslims like what happened to the romans
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Oct 6, 2012
"A Gallup survey released today finds life is not so hot for Muslims in Muslim lands, with "only 11 percent of Muslims thriving in Indonesia and Pakistan, 13 percent in Egypt, in the high teens to 20 percent in Bangladesh, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan, and 24 percent in Morocco." Anyone who's ever been to Cairo and seen the suffering of Muslims there knows it's true: Millions of impoverished Cairenes living in makeshift housing built upon cemeteries; young children kicked and beaten routinely by their irritated employers--I could go on, but it's not necessary. It's not much better for them in Europe, either. In fact, misery's basically your lot if you're a Muslim living just about anywhere but here.

American Muslims, it turns out, are pretty much the happiest in the world. Of course they are! They're citizens of the most welcoming and inclusive place on earth, the only country, aside from Israel, where generations of desperate refugees and immigrants have found safety from tyranny, relief from grinding poverty, and the possibility of prosperity."

Islam is a cancer on humanity.
Lansing Lad

Lansing, MI

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Faith ... YOU and the likes of you violent, aggressive racist pigs are the cancer of America.
GO AWAY FROM MICHIGAN NOW !
Or better still, go drown yourself in lake St. Clair.
YOU ARE A BLEMISH FOR GOOD AMERICANS.
SHAME ON YOU.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Lansing Lad wrote:
Faith ... YOU and the likes of you violent, aggressive racist pigs are the cancer of America.
GO AWAY FROM MICHIGAN NOW !
Or better still, go drown yourself in lake St. Clair.
YOU ARE A BLEMISH FOR GOOD AMERICANS.
SHAME ON YOU.
shes evil lady and pretends to be love
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Lansing Lad wrote:
Faith ... YOU and the likes of you violent, aggressive racist pigs are the cancer of America.
GO AWAY FROM MICHIGAN NOW !
Or better still, go drown yourself in lake St. Clair.
YOU ARE A BLEMISH FOR GOOD AMERICANS.
SHAME ON YOU.
Blow it out your azz. Quit pretending you are in Michigan, you weird little monkey. Your sh*tty English gives you away.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Faith wrote:
"A Gallup survey released today finds life is not so hot for Muslims in Muslim lands, with "only 11 percent of Muslims thriving in Indonesia and Pakistan, 13 percent in Egypt, in the high teens to 20 percent in Bangladesh, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan, and 24 percent in Morocco." Anyone who's ever been to Cairo and seen the suffering of Muslims there knows it's true: Millions of impoverished Cairenes living in makeshift housing built upon cemeteries; young children kicked and beaten routinely by their irritated employers--I could go on, but it's not necessary. It's not much better for them in Europe, either. In fact, misery's basically your lot if you're a Muslim living just about anywhere but here.
American Muslims, it turns out, are pretty much the happiest in the world. Of course they are! They're citizens of the most welcoming and inclusive place on earth, the only country, aside from Israel, where generations of desperate refugees and immigrants have found safety from tyranny, relief from grinding poverty, and the possibility of prosperity."
Islam is a cancer on humanity.
Nicely stated, Faith.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
So they invented the gunpower and used to use guns to kill people everywhere
So they invented the modern weapons of planes and tanks and used to invade and doom nations by bombs
So they invented nuclear bombs and expelled japan by them
so they led the war of 2nd world war and killed over 20 million person
Oh the west are the source of peace and love to humanity
Lets kill and get rid of muslims and see how the world be alike??
Before islam: unstoppable wars between romans and persians,assyrians,babylons,gr eeks.
After islam: according to the sick anti-islamic morons, They dont want muhammad or muslims to defend themselves and ship their victory against the invaders
They wanted muslims to allow their enemies to invade islamic lands and kill muslims and then Muhammad's message would be perfect LOOOOOOOOL
Sick minds i swear
I would tell you one thing: Why your america led a big anti-islamic campaign against islam and muslism? You know the reason???
Because basically when islam appeared, Those weak poor armed initial muslims collapsed the roman empire and persian empire
Muslims defeated two biggest power in world according to their age.
So on the future , the powerful americans are afraid to get their loss by hands of those weak muslims like what happened to the romans
Congratulations. Your level of knowledge is on a par with the rowboat attendant who answered "all questions regarding islam"

It would appear that your education has been somewhat biased by islam. Suggest taking what you think you know and subject it to external verification.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations. Your level of knowledge is on a par with the rowboat attendant who answered "all questions regarding islam"
It would appear that your education has been somewhat biased by islam. Suggest taking what you think you know and subject it to external verification.
its your education which been biased by anti-islamic features, oh guys....u bite and attack islam on your media and press,schools

Go study the history fairly
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> its your education which been biased by anti-islamic features, oh guys....u bite and attack islam on your media and press,schools
Go study the history fairly
You should follow your own advice and study history fairly. It is for learning from, not repeating.

You avoided the question of how old you are...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T7N...
Do you know you must be over 13 years of age to contribute to Topix?
Fat Jack

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
So they invented the gunpower and used to use guns to kill people everywhere
So they invented the modern weapons of planes and tanks and used to invade and doom nations by bombs
Rxcellent points EL.

In 2010, the United States was the largest arms exporter but was not one of the top 5 arms importers. Additionally, many of the largest arms companies are in the United States including Lockheed Martin ($33 Billion in arms sales in 2009; 140,000 employees), Boeing, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics and Raytheon. The US government spends 4.7% of its GDP on military expenses, a far higher rate than most other developed countries

The USA sold weapons worth $66.3 billion in 2011, accounting for 78 per cent of the global arms transaction during the year, revealed a recent survey of the Congress.

They call muslims war mongers, but who is it that supplies the world with weapons?
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#11 Oct 7, 2012
Fat Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Rxcellent points EL.
In 2010, the United States was the largest arms exporter but was not one of the top 5 arms importers. Additionally, many of the largest arms companies are in the United States including Lockheed Martin ($33 Billion in arms sales in 2009; 140,000 employees), Boeing, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics and Raytheon. The US government spends 4.7% of its GDP on military expenses, a far higher rate than most other developed countries
The USA sold weapons worth $66.3 billion in 2011, accounting for 78 per cent of the global arms transaction during the year, revealed a recent survey of the Congress.
They call muslims war mongers, but who is it that supplies the world with weapons?
But he seems less quick to acknowle points made by others. I frequently disagree with Faith and often think she is wrong, but Egyptianlad rather ignores the point she made above about Muslim societies apparently being 'less happy'. Muslim societies are generally more impoverished (and less well-educated) than Western ones.

Most Western countries, Russia and China are probably guilty of arms selling too, in their own way. It's a nasty business. At least the USA TRIES to do the right thing with the arms, as they see it. Russia, for instance, seems to be far more cynical and nationalistic, while China can seem more motivated by pure self-interest.

Such tribalism can seem a threat to humanity as a whole.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Faith wrote:
"A Gallup survey released today finds life is not so hot for Muslims in Muslim lands, with "only 11 percent of Muslims thriving in Indonesia and Pakistan, 13 percent in Egypt, in the high teens to 20 percent in Bangladesh, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan, and 24 percent in Morocco." Anyone who's ever been to Cairo and seen the suffering of Muslims there knows it's true: Millions of impoverished Cairenes living in makeshift housing built upon cemeteries; young children kicked and beaten routinely by their irritated employers--I could go on, but it's not necessary. It's not much better for them in Europe, either. In fact, misery's basically your lot if you're a Muslim living just about anywhere but here.
American Muslims, it turns out, are pretty much the happiest in the world. Of course they are! They're citizens of the most welcoming and inclusive place on earth, the only country, aside from Israel, where generations of desperate refugees and immigrants have found safety from tyranny, relief from grinding poverty, and the possibility of prosperity."
Islam is a cancer on humanity.
It seems sad in a way, because the Egyptians were such a great civilization in ancient times. So many of our concepts came from the Land of the Pharaoahs.

So U wonder what happened?!
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#13 Oct 7, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems sad in a way, because the Egyptians were such a great civilization in ancient times. So many of our concepts came from the Land of the Pharaoahs.
So U wonder what happened?!
I could write for an hour on this, but I'll confine myself to the submission that different societies have 'progressed' at different stages of human history.

The centre arguably moved steadily westward from the end of the 17th century until the "USA's century" - the 20th. During this millenium (21st) we are likely to see the rise of a multi-polar political world and an increasingly more balanced distribution of international power as the USA becomes the happy victim of its own success. For all its faults (its, many, many faults :-) the USA has arguably been a force that has led to increased personal freedom and levels of human rights in the world. It has stood for freedom of speech & expression as well as for innovation and scientific progress, at least more so than Russia or China. From that point of view, The Arab Spring can be viewed as a result of their determination to catch-up again.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2012
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>But he seems less quick to acknowle points made by others. I frequently disagree with Faith and often think she is wrong, but Egyptianlad rather ignores the point she made above about Muslim societies apparently being 'less happy'. Muslim societies are generally more impoverished (and less well-educated) than Western ones.
Most Western countries, Russia and China are probably guilty of arms selling too, in their own way. It's a nasty business. At least the USA TRIES to do the right thing with the arms, as they see it. Russia, for instance, seems to be far more cynical and nationalistic, while China can seem more motivated by pure self-interest.
Such tribalism can seem a threat to humanity as a whole.
i dont give a sht for what that goat faith says

Shes sick hateful person and all her posts are crap

I dont pay attention for what she says

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2012
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>You should follow your own advice and study history fairly. It is for learning from, not repeating.
You avoided the question of how old you are...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T7N...
Do you know you must be over 13 years of age to contribute to Topix?
u r not funny, [email protected]

Actually it u who behaving like child...cuz u r mentally handicapped

Go play away with the fellow kids lol

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Oct 7, 2012
Fat Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Rxcellent points EL.
In 2010, the United States was the largest arms exporter but was not one of the top 5 arms importers. Additionally, many of the largest arms companies are in the United States including Lockheed Martin ($33 Billion in arms sales in 2009; 140,000 employees), Boeing, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics and Raytheon. The US government spends 4.7% of its GDP on military expenses, a far higher rate than most other developed countries
The USA sold weapons worth $66.3 billion in 2011, accounting for 78 per cent of the global arms transaction during the year, revealed a recent survey of the Congress.
They call muslims war mongers, but who is it that supplies the world with weapons?
right man

its them who are bloodshed producers and war mongers
dr blais

West Palm Beach, FL

#18 Feb 4, 2013
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems sad in a way, because the Egyptians were such a great civilization in ancient times. So many of our concepts came from the Land of the Pharaoahs.
So U wonder what happened?!
than religion ( Islam Christianity and Jewish) destroyed civil society in the world
george whyte

London, UK

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
"A Gallup survey released today finds life is not so hot for Muslims in Muslim lands, with "only 11 percent of Muslims thriving in Indonesia and Pakistan, 13 percent in Egypt, in the high teens to 20 percent in Bangladesh, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan, and 24 percent in Morocco." Anyone who's ever been to Cairo and seen the suffering of Muslims there knows it's true: Millions of impoverished Cairenes living in makeshift housing built upon cemeteries; young children kicked and beaten routinely by their irritated employers--I could go on, but it's not necessary. It's not much better for them in Europe, either. In fact, misery's basically your lot if you're a Muslim living just about anywhere but here.
American Muslims, it turns out, are pretty much the happiest in the world. Of course they are! They're citizens of the most welcoming and inclusive place on earth, the only country, aside from Israel, where generations of desperate refugees and immigrants have found safety from tyranny, relief from grinding poverty, and the possibility of prosperity."
Islam is a cancer on humanity.
intresting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min Mishianna 515,838
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 5 hr Rose_NoHo 34
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) 8 hr nomo 464
People who turn to Islam find happiness 9 hr jeakin 46
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 11 hr J_a_n 195
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 12 hr BB Board 67
Best example of non-muslim low IQ 18 hr Marauder 3
More from around the web