To my hater friends

Posted in the Islam Forum

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 260 of273
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Porkpie Hat wrote:
Yep that's it. I was right. Thanks PPH. Wooops, there goes tommy once again, falling on his face.
Rowan

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Timesten wrote:
Just a few words in silent replies, to all your civil hospitality you have given to this forum.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.

Fantastic job Tom.
Truly impressive! It must have cost you plenty of time and consuming research to complete such an outstanding site.
I'm forwarding the link to like-minded friends.

What is most impressive though is that in spite of the slander and libel you are subjected to in this forum, you remain resolute, resolved and determined.

Kudos to your sagacity and steadfastness.
Brutus Austus Texus

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Rowan wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Fantastic job Tom.
Truly impressive! It must have cost you plenty of time and consuming research to complete such an outstanding site.
I'm forwarding the link to like-minded friends.
What is most impressive though is that in spite of the slander and libel you are subjected to in this forum, you remain resolute, resolved and determined.
Kudos to your sagacity and steadfastness.
I would barf over this post if I weren't laughing so hard.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#253
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Brutus Austus Texus wrote:
<quoted text>
I would barf over this post if I weren't laughing so hard.
LOL izzy is playing with his proxy! He even dragged out his stupid sarah sock this morning!

Do you think he managed to write this 'rowan' post with a straight face?
PATRIOT TEXAS

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL izzy is playing with his proxy! He even dragged out his stupid sarah sock this morning!
Do you think he managed to write this 'rowan' post with a straight face?
Yeah, I saw that, and I was in attack mode when it happened. I wonder where he got Rowan from Amsterdam? There is a Rowan from the UK. Maybe Tom had one of his Izzy brianless poofs.
Proud liberal Israeli

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#255
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Are you guys for real? Do you losers really have nothing better to do than bicker over trivia on topix?

Goodness gracious! No wonder the world is facing the problems it does.
Proud liberal Israeli

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#256
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Timesten wrote:
Just a few words in silent replies, to all your civil hospitality you have given to this forum.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
I don't agree with much of what you say, but I admit some stuff you provide are in fact ... facts.
Brutus Austus Texus

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#257
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Proud liberal Israeli wrote:
Are you guys for real? Do you losers really have nothing better to do than bicker over trivia on topix?
Goodness gracious! No wonder the world is facing the problems it does.
Shut up Tom. Go sit on a nail, or something. Swap slobber with you Muslim Imam.
Brutus Austus Texus

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#258
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Proud liberal Israeli wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with much of what you say, but I admit some stuff you provide are in fact ... facts.
Look Goofy, you are busted. Had. Defrocked. The more juvenile you get, the more pathetic you appear.

And pretending to be a JEW is not going to get you pout of the ass whipping your Jewish ancestors are waiting to give you when you finally cross over. Which may be a lot sooner than you want.

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Rowan wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Fantastic job Tom.
Truly impressive! It must have cost you plenty of time and consuming research to complete such an outstanding site.
I'm forwarding the link to like-minded friends.
What is most impressive though is that in spite of the slander and libel you are subjected to in this forum, you remain resolute, resolved and determined.
Kudos to your sagacity and steadfastness.
Gee we've seen this fail before tom.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#260
Mar 10, 2013
 
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that's it. I was right. Thanks PPH. Wooops, there goes tommy once again, falling on his face.
Anytime Neenaa, it really does exemplify the levels of dishonesty he'll go to to support his hate filled ideology...but he won't go so far that he'd become a Muslim.

Hypocrisy?

Yup!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#261
Mar 10, 2013
 
Proud liberal Israeli wrote:
Are you guys for real? Do you losers really have nothing better to do than bicker over trivia on topix?
Goodness gracious! No wonder the world is facing the problems it does.
Are you for real vulgar-jinn fontaini?

Does anyone buy your idiotic act?

Nope.
Cletus Buttus

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#262
Mar 10, 2013
 
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real vulgar-jinn fontaini?
Does anyone buy your idiotic act?
Nope.
"The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jews"-Adolph Hitler (Mein Kamph).

Sound familiar Tommy? This is why we know you are a member of the Nazi Party. Then to support "child brides" makes you a Muslim Nazi.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#263
Mar 10, 2013
 

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#264
Mar 10, 2013
 
Silly pics and links no one clicks on.

You're so IMPOTENT vulgar-jinn fontaini!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#265
Mar 10, 2013
 

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#266
Mar 10, 2013
 
It says,

" http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T54... ;

What's that mean barb?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#267
Mar 10, 2013
 
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just glad to have some civilized people to talk to. Other than reading troll rantings all day. And it is I who thank you and others for being here..At least we can converse on a civil level...
I'm a retired disabled Army vet. Disabled from civilian work related. COPD. From house demos. Single divorced from 1979. Never married again. Isee no need to go thru that a second time...[smiles]
http://www.topix.com/forum/fr/chavigny/TRUU7K...

Well the reason vulgar-tommy'll never "go thru that a second time" is because 62 year old men tend to get thrown in jail for marring 14 year old children.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#268
Mar 10, 2013
 

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Three Hills, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#269
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Timesten wrote:
If I admitted I was Isreality all of these trolls would have invade the 911 forums because they couldn't prove my posts wrong and were pizzed off, and we would have them to deal with too.
So I figured out a way to keep them at bay and it worked....
No deception was intended except to the shill trolls.
http://www.topix.com/forum/fr/chavigny/TRUU7K...

Yet none of them did come to the 911 threads and it was you who went back to the Islam forum making a whole host of new socks and repeating the same poor behaviour you exhibited the first time.

And the troll is?

Oh ya, you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of273
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 2 min Shun abuse be kind 292
Israeli police enter holy site 'to disperse riot' 3 min muslimomugumbo 4
DY: can an unmarried female change a male's nappy? 5 min Darth Yoda 17
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 18 min cartooni 323,676
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 21 min muslimomugumbo 193,478
Islamic and muslim words 28 min muslimomugumbo 5
Look Out For the New Muslim Renaissance 36 min muslimomugumbo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••