Christiano ronaldo donates for palestine

Christiano ronaldo donates for palestine

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 21, 2012
The famous portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has donated his Golden Boot €1.5 million to a cause supporting Palestine children

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2012/1...
American Girl

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
The famous portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has donated his Golden Boot €1.5 million to a cause supporting Palestine children
http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2012/1...
Hamas will use it for weapons - any moneys donated to the palestinians is a waste. Goods would be a better idea but then again hamas would take the bulk of it. Very little would be seen by people who are truly in need

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 21, 2012
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hamas will use it for weapons - any moneys donated to the palestinians is a waste. Goods would be a better idea but then again hamas would take the bulk of it. Very little would be seen by people who are truly in need
Hamas has the right to defend itself and its people

American girl you really biased for the devil israelis

israelis are killing palestinians weekly, when hamas shoot rockets they set self defense and its their right

you people are full of anti=islmic hatred

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 21, 2012
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hamas will use it for weapons - any moneys donated to the palestinians is a waste. Goods would be a better idea but then again hamas would take the bulk of it. Very little would be seen by people who are truly in need
this money goes for the hospitals,schools,injured people which israelis destroyed
American Girl

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
this money goes for the hospitals,schools,injured people which israelis destroyed
Believe what you want
American Girl

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas has the right to defend itself and its people
American girl you really biased for the devil israelis
israelis are killing palestinians weekly, when hamas shoot rockets they set self defense and its their right
you people are full of anti=islmic hatred
Seems to me you have that backwards, Israel has been extremely patient with Iran's pawns - the 'palestinian' people. Anything to take the pressure off of the world watching that nuclear program. You're blinded by the hate your religion instills in all muslims since birth

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 21, 2012
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me you have that backwards, Israel has been extremely patient with Iran's pawns - the 'palestinian' people. Anything to take the pressure off of the world watching that nuclear program. You're blinded by the hate your religion instills in all muslims since birth
American girl: so you have big ignorance about the issue of palestine-israel

Your victim for your western media, they dont show you the truth

israelis are killing palestinians weekly and monthly since 1948, they never stopped their terrorism

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2012
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Believe what you want
are you jew?
American Girl

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
American girl: so you have big ignorance about the issue of palestine-israel
Your victim for your western media, they dont show you the truth
israelis are killing palestinians weekly and monthly since 1948, they never stopped their terrorism
You are a victim of middle east muslim propaganda designed to encourage all muslims to hate Israel.'palestinians' continually harass israel with the encouragement of muslim countries - they are your scape goats. Arabs living within Israel are much happier than those who live in the west bank or gaza because they have learned that living peacefully in the Jewish state is not a bad existence. Israel could easily obliterate all of the west bank if they chose to. They choose not to - remember that but they will not allow their citizenry to be bombarded by rockets.'palestinian' choose to continue their aggression because they have false pride. They cannot admit even to themselves that they are the losers. If they would acknowledge Israel and choose peace they would have peace. Their lives would improve, their children would be safe. Lets face it. they choose to hate Israel more than they love their children
American Girl

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
are you jew?
Does it matter? I'm an American.
Soldier Of ALLAH

Ipoh, Malaysia

#11 Nov 22, 2012
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter? I'm an American.
If you know nothing about the organization, u better shut your mouth off.
HAMAZ doesn't used any donation to supply their weapon. Their weapon was supplied by underground organization, everybody knows that.

you doesn't have the right to say a bad things, or any bad expectation on Palestine or HAMAS. Your country had killing many Muslim in Afghanistan and Iraq. You wanna know a secret, some sort of military secret? Your government is now, controlled by the jewish. You, American, doesn't have the right to make any decision on your choice. You had been cheated by your own government, either from the Republican or Democratic!

They'll have the same ideology on their decision on Islamic country. take a look on the person behind the curtain.he is the real devil to the all mankind
Soldier Of ALLAH

Ipoh, Malaysia

#12 Nov 22, 2012
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me you have that backwards, Israel has been extremely patient with Iran's pawns - the 'palestinian' people. Anything to take the pressure off of the world watching that nuclear program. You're blinded by the hate your religion instills in all muslims since birth
israel and iran was in the same methodology. you are talking about iran nuclear weapon, but why your country which is world police, doesn't take any action on iran. I believe, the combination of allied army, they can take over Iran, less than month. Don't you ever think about it?the logic behind the truth? Iran doesn't allied with any others islamic country nor country had given a guaranteed to protect iran if they attacked by the allied army
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Soldier Of ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know nothing about the organization, u better shut your mouth off.
HAMAZ doesn't used any donation to supply their weapon. Their weapon was supplied by underground organization, everybody knows that.
you doesn't have the right to say a bad things, or any bad expectation on Palestine or HAMAS. Your country had killing many Muslim in Afghanistan and Iraq. You wanna know a secret, some sort of military secret? Your government is now, controlled by the jewish. You, American, doesn't have the right to make any decision on your choice. You had been cheated by your own government, either from the Republican or Democratic!
They'll have the same ideology on their decision on Islamic country. take a look on the person behind the curtain.he is the real devil to the all mankind
Hamas is recognized as a terrorist organization by the US, Canada, ANZAC, EU and pretty much every other rational nation on Earth. They are terrorists and cowards. It's good that the Israelis are destroying them and assassinating their leaders.
Soldier Of ALLAH

Ipoh, Malaysia

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hamas is recognized as a terrorist organization by the US, Canada, ANZAC, EU and pretty much every other rational nation on Earth. They are terrorists and cowards. It's good that the Israelis are destroying them and assassinating their leaders.
the real terrorist in the world is [email protected] Hamas is political party, and on behalf to protect our brothers and sisters they had been labeled as a terrorist organization? what kind of the world that we lived now?please learned the history from the both side.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 22, 2012
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter? I'm an American.
I want to know your faith, not your nationality

answer me, and i will give you some examples,which need your answers ok?

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hamas is recognized as a terrorist organization by the US, Canada, ANZAC, EU and pretty much every other rational nation on Earth. They are terrorists and cowards. It's good that the Israelis are destroying them and assassinating their leaders.
Faith the Eu doesnt consider Hamas terrorist group, Hamas leaders visited Norway,italy on last years

they were invited on meetings

Hamas is a resistant group who wanna free their own land from the israeli occupation

Us considers them terrorists because your america is ruled by the zionist jew lobby, They manage the american decisions

The israelis you defend, did shoot american navy ship on the 60s and killed 300 american soldiers
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 Nov 22, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith the Eu doesnt consider Hamas terrorist group, Hamas leaders visited Norway,italy on last years
they were invited on meetings
Hamas is a resistant group who wanna free their own land from the israeli occupation
Us considers them terrorists because your america is ruled by the zionist jew lobby, They manage the american decisions
The israelis you defend, did shoot american navy ship on the 60s and killed 300 american soldiers
There is no such thing as "zionists" and Hamas is a terrorist organization.
george whyte

London, UK

#19 Nov 22, 2012
i can only find this on islamic web sites so it most likely islamic propaganda again we know how Egyptian_lad falls for it every time
Ahmed

Toronto, Canada

#20 Nov 22, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas has the right to defend itself and its people
American girl you really biased for the devil israelis
israelis are killing palestinians weekly, when hamas shoot rockets they set self defense and its their right
you people are full of anti=islmic hatred
TRY to see things optimistically. Dont be such a downer inshallah god will save them
Slave of Allah

Fairfield, CT

#21 Nov 23, 2012
Mashallah. May Allah guide him to Islam. make Dua brothers and sisters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Rasputin 522,216
Avoid friendship with muslimes ! 34 min Muslims_R_the enemy 1
Las Vegas Shooting 54 min Khan 57
The penislamic forum 1 hr Robotroller 2
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 16 hr J_a_n 31
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
More from around the web