75 Muslims convert to Hinduism in India
Indian

Victorville, CA

#152 Jun 6, 2013
There were No huge very very small number of Arabs that came and worked into a hierarchy none tortured anyone. But a few broke some tacky pagan so called Hindu statues cuz they did break even their fathers statues that their pagan ancestors kept on their Arabic temPles. You know the ones they use to sell to pagan Hindus in order to make money. Yeah you were buying false statues and believing in false deities that the pagan arabs just like ancient Hindus used to thworship. But the accepted truth eventually and a few came to Bharat to give holy books etc sermons and so
E were invited by Hindu king he was One of thecmost religious devout Hindu and he became first Indian Muslim sling with the true religious Hindu priests. Non the con men you are dealing with like today.
Oh and Shaiva is the name for a caananite isrealite demigods. Yeah. Those were the pagan satanic So called gods the ancient sinning caannanites of modern day isreal and Arabic lands use to worship until they got gods messengers like David pbuh) Jesus pbuh) and finally the last Muhammad Pbuh)

You are thousands of years behind of the truth. At least god showed me the truth. If you are lost well you are lost. Your choice was to sin not mine
Indian

Victorville, CA

#153 Jun 6, 2013
Continue your sinning murders wtc. Your choice Not mine v :) :)))
Indian

Victorville, CA

#154 Jun 6, 2013
I'm a Muslim now. With all the crap I have three more past Hindu boys begging to convert to Islsm as soon as possible. I showed them your post. So we will go first thing tommorow. I have a very old good Hindustani Induan Musalman he is a very good top Imam. All the Arabs come and listen to his the Hindustani indian modlems sermons in masses. Very knowledgeable man.
Indian

Victorville, CA

#155 Jun 6, 2013
Indian wrote:
I'm a Muslim now. With all the crap I have three more past Hindu boys begging to convert to Islsm as soon as possible. I showed them your post. So we will go first thing tommorow. I have a very old good Hindustani Induan Musalman he is a very good top Imam. All the Arabs come and listen to his the Hindustani indian modlems sermons in masses. Very knowledgeable man.
Three more Hindu men one 32 Another 26 and another 47 just converted immediately. All from affluent and well educated really HINDUStani good families. Ones family Brahmin another two khyashatras
Indian

Victorville, CA

#156 Jun 6, 2013
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Three more Hindu men one 32 Another 26 and another 47 just converted immediately. All from affluent and well educated really HINDUStani good families. Ones family Brahmin another two khyashatras
Mashallah three More HIndu men just Converted to Islam. It happens way to much. But don't worry they won't tell you crazy toon Hindus anything.
HindusConverttoI SLAM

Victorville, CA

#157 Jun 7, 2013
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mashallah three More HIndu men just Converted to Islam. It happens way to much. But don't worry they won't tell you crazy toon Hindus anything.
Allah hi Akbar.
satish kumar

India

#158 Jun 10, 2013
ATHIEST wrote:
All religions r false and islaam is the most false religion these muslims claim that black stone in kabba was given to that bandit mohammad by allah but the archiological science has proved that the age of that stone is over 15000 years whereas the age of islaam is not even 1500 years these duffer muslims say ideol worship is wrong and then goto kabba to worship a mere black stone
You even dont know a lil bit about islsm. I sn revert back to islam and my whole family with 20 other people. We muslims never worship kabba. We are jyst facing it abd nothing else. It is just because allah told us to do that.
Snd we also not worship the black stone allah says only kiss that stone so we kiss that. Thats all.
And that stone is very old ..it came from heaven. Snd one more thing dear .. islam is the oldest religion in the world.. bcoz every messanger who came tgey are muslims aand they bring the islam. So whenever a messanger come there us also islam vome with him... either he is adam ir he is ida masih aor he is muhhammad(peace be upon him).

Yes after muhammad there will no messanger come so he is the last messanger of allah. He is not only for muslims but also for every human. Either you agree or not. Even i know this after reverting to islsm... after this i know that may be ram snd other gods (which is vksimed by hindus) may be the messanger of god.

Dont worry every body should be muslim before qayamat.
Anerica and europe is on the way. Where many people reverting to islam.
Faith

Ashburn, VA

#159 Jun 16, 2013
Why there are a lots of terrorist among muslims?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#160 Jun 16, 2013
Faith wrote:
Why there are a lots of terrorist among muslims?
Because they are c8nts like you that steal other people's names.
BritPashtun

Hoddesdon, UK

#161 Jun 16, 2013
75 is that it at least 100 people in Britain covert to islam everyday, Islam will rule all hahaha!
BritPashtun

Romania

#162 Jun 16, 2013
Muhammad made sex at animals and children. The koran was made up fiction. I tear pages out to wipe my ass.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#165 Jun 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Because they are c8nts like you that steal other people's names.
Habla!!!!!
gita

Chennai, India

#166 Jun 20, 2013
yes .this is we want.
Truth

Mumbai, India

#167 Jul 6, 2013
Islam is the only true religion which is accepted by god.
A muslim person

Nairobi, Kenya

#168 Jul 7, 2013
ATHIEST wrote:
All religions r false and islaam is the most false religion these muslims claim that black stone in kabba was given to that bandit mohammad by allah but the archiological science has proved that the age of that stone is over 15000 years whereas the age of islaam is not even 1500 years these duffer muslims say ideol worship is wrong and then goto kabba to worship a mere black stone
. Get your facts right ...the kaaba wasnt given to our prophet s.a.w ,it has ever been there since prophet Ibrahim's a.s time
John

Mississauga, Canada

#169 Jul 7, 2013
A muslim person wrote:
<quoted text>. Get your facts right ...the kaaba wasnt given to our prophet s.a.w ,it has ever been there since prophet Ibrahim's a.s time
Says who? Abraham never ever mentioned he visited Arabia-let alone building the Kaba.
Anu

Indore, India

#170 Jul 8, 2013
Guys, why do u bother so much about Religions, can you not respect all people and their beliefs irrespective of which is the truest of religion as per you and which is not. Just follow your religion properly and above all be a good human being.
Jay hind

Ashburn, VA

#171 Jul 9, 2013
Hey muslim mai tujhe shrap deta hu tu kabhi kisi ka bharosa ni jeet payega
Saima Siddiqui Ex-Muslim

Fremont, CA

#172 Jul 10, 2013
Dear Mr. Hadi,
It's true that Islam is spread in India by Sufi Saint but the sword also play a main role. My Family is in Bihar and we know our history as well our forefatehr had to converted by sword. And you can also check it to come in Bantara Village of Arwal District (Bihar) where Pathan Muslims are there before 1810 they all are Bhumihar Brahmin Family but due to betray of some guys they have converted now some of them are returned and some are Muslims and now Islam has been changed Sufi Saint who believe in love and peace but today Muslim world be a synonyms of Terror in medieval time what was it don't say because I was not that time & I believe in these words
Do not believe in anything (simply)
because you have heard it.
Do not believe in traditions because they
have been handed down for many generations.
Do not believe in anything because it is
spoken and rumoured by many.
Do not believe in anything (simply)because
it is found in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merelely on the authority
of your teachers & elders.
But after observations & analysis,
when you find anything that agrees with reason
and is conducive to the good & benefit of one & all
then accept it & live upto it
So I first analyze is this word suitable for me or not if yes I accept this. And this is true many Muslims think that no one Muslim became Hindu but it is true and many Muslims returning from Islam to Hinduism why because Islam talk more about but in practice it is zero. Muslims always ignore women presence in society but they forget if this world and human is here not only for male but female has also same right.
Muslim Guys along with all people thinks that we never hear a Muslim changed his/her religion and it not come in, there is a reason, first a person/group of person don't come in media due to Muslim extremist, if they know a Muslim or group of Muslim changed changed his/her religion they will kill you before hearing anything from your side.
Saima Siddiqui Ex-Muslim

Fremont, CA

#173 Jul 10, 2013
You don't have caliber to discuss anything with me.
Now answer my question.
Why everything is green in Jannat???

This is only your misconception did you see jannat that you ask why everything is green in Jannat? This is the imagine of Arabic because they lived in desert there were no greenery so they decided that jannat is green means a place where water trees and everything will be. If you got it very good other wise you go and ask to Mullah please give my brain so I can Utilize and think better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Say NO to islam 518,656
There is no God ! 34 min Say _ NO _ to _ i... 28
Who built Taj Mahal? 39 min Fact 2
There is a God. Believe me. 2 hr Khan 69
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 3 hr J_a_n 30
There are No Muslim Artists 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 17
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 7
More from around the web