75 Muslims convert to Hinduism in India
mo-HOMO-MAD Maderchod

Mumbai, India

#131 May 9, 2013
Amina wrote:
<quoted text>
Rahool bhai, if there are "thousands and thousands of disgruntled Muslims around the world, who have secretly renounce Islam" then there's got to be thousands of Hindus just the same right?
You know what there is no blasphemy law in hinduism as like Pisslam that muzzi's are afraid to leave the pisslam and they are leaving dual life .
mo-HOMO-MAD Maderchod

Mumbai, India

#133 May 9, 2013
Amina wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm actually, Muslims do not go to the Kaaba to worship the black stone. I don't understand why people like yourself even make points without any knowledge! Oh well, here goes...
Abdullah b. Sarjis reported: I saw Umar b. Khattib (Allah be pleased with him). kissing the Stone and saying: BY ALLAH. I AM KISSING WITH FULL CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND THAT YOU CAN NEITHER DO ANY HARM NOR GOOD; and if I had not seen Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) kissing you. I would not have kissed you."
And what do Hindus do with their statues? Like go all crrrraaazzayyy. Them statues cannot, nd oh how I find myself in the desperate need to repeat, they CANNOT harm or benefit you. So please tell me...how can you accept them as Gods without anyone thinking your fully uneducated? And since your name is 'Atheist' you obviously do not believe in any God as you stated "all religions are false." Uh-huh, so how did man jump into exsistence? How did this Earth, these Planets jump into exsistence? You honestly dont believe there was a higher Power behind all of this-a Creator? LOL. I pity you.
Here are some Quranic verses that contained Scientific facts that have been discovered not along ago.
The expansion of the Universe:
"And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it." (The Qur'an, 51:47)
The word "heaven", as stated in this verse, is used in various places in the Qur'an with the meaning of space and universe. Here again, the word is used with this meaning. In other words, in the Qur'an it is revealed that the universe "expands". And this is the very conclusion that science has reached today.
Orbits:
While referring to the Sun and the Moon in the Qur'an, it is emphasized that each moves in a definite orbit.
"It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit. " (The Qur'an, 21:33)
These facts communicated in the Qur'an have been discovered by astronomical observations in our age. According to the calculations of experts on astronomy, the Sun is traveling at the enormous speed of 720,000 kilometers an hour in the direction of the star Vega in a particular orbit called the Solar Apex. This means that the sun travels roughly 17,280,000 kilometers a day. Along with the Sun, and all planets and satellites within the gravitational system of the Sun also travel the same distance. In addition, all the stars in the universe are in a similar planned motion.
That the entire universe is full of paths and orbits such as this one, is written in the Qur'an as follows:
"By the sky full of paths and orbits." (The Qur'an, 51:7)
So tell me, all of these Scientific facts that are discovered today, who could've informed you about them 1400 years back ago at a time when the science of astronomy was still primitive? The answer is, Allah. If you're still in denial then oh deary me.
There's so much more if you only did abit of research before condemning Islam.
Pisslam also say that Woman are half minded .

Pisslam also say that non-muslims have 7 intestine.

Pisslam also say that earth is flat .

wat a great religion it is
sunil

Ashburn, VA

#134 May 15, 2013
come out of books friends, search for real trueth brahma. that is call sanathana dharma. Books are just predictions about future. Books are not giving tips to find out god.
trust me

Trivandrum, India

#135 May 16, 2013
Ha....ha...ha....
competitor for the millennium comedian award.....
trust me

Trivandrum, India

#136 May 17, 2013
Dear Ms Amina
Sorry for your knowledge about Hinduism...The mother of all religions. Hinduism never supports Idol worship in its vedas..it came as a part of the custom in due course of time...which means that god never had told to worship me as a stone!!!. If you read any of the vedas u can find that it never says about idol worship. After all, just because the vedas are so vast and the concept of god is not easy for the common man to understand the Acharyas( Priests)identified this as an easy way to teach them. you can also note that the saints who are enlighten after the meditation and yoga practices living in Himalayas never worship any idols...which means it is not regarded as a way of salvation for HIndus. Veda said before all religions that the almighty is omnipotent who doesn't have any smell or shape or body. He is not the creator but manifested as the living species. Try to read some vedas...u will change your mind...Ultimately Islam is a religion of swords and now bombs...it has only spread bcoz of muscle power. In India itsellf the islamic extreamists have killed 90 million Hindus. Please throw away or burn a book which teels you all to kill the non believing brothers..If killing is a way of salvation in 21st century then what u mean by peace? look those countries where o muslims are dominant, they are killing each other...FOR WHAT...WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THE OUTDATED SCRIPTURES...? IF IT IS UR ALLAH... I am sorry my friend ur community cannot survive here too long...muslims themself will throw it away...we just need to sit and watch...
Tony mical

Kolkata, India

#137 May 20, 2013
All is bull shit close this topic you will spoil your brain it is like politice best religious humanbing that all
Shreyansh Choubey

South Africa

#138 May 22, 2013
No religion was made by god because god never divide people in different religion, religion is a man made thing and everyone have right to know about all the religions so one can choose the correct one, hinduism has no one founder like other religions because it was not found by god but it follows god and words of god, hinduism is a peaceful religion with simple living but high thinking it keeps everything in mind even the animals that cannot speak noone has the right to kill the animal they all are gods creatures like us they also hav living soul amoung them religions are made by man now its on man which one to choose so someone who devides you into relligion can not be god
Manoj

Mumbai, India

#139 May 25, 2013
Its return back to own real home. it is one type of sudhikarn(purification ). Om Hari ... Om shiva ...
Indian

Victorville, CA

#140 Jun 6, 2013
Real educated and strong searchers of true sana than dharma are Muslims. Under devils whispersrhere maybe some that turn away. And unknowingly go onto a Hinduism that is not the real version but a pagan Hinduism like the same way the jahil atwbs did so called Hindus mare practicing ancient pagan Arabic teachings and astronomy all of these pagan and eorshipping man as god or god coming down manifested rejecting Islam and of course Astology is learned and passed down from long Nimrod the worst oppressor king and foolery of man he wanted power and the dumb Babylonian followed these so called astrologers. So Hindus are following the most biggest lies and satanic ungodly teachings that ancient arabs left long ago. Even the Arab has a working brain in comparison to a Hindu because the Arab of today does not practise what his ancestors did and all the falsehoods they came to accept gods religion Islam while ancient Hindus kept what the jahil Arabs taught them and did not want to change. Why cuz they are corrupt uneducated not informed lack the real knowledge of the true Vedas. Hindus keep whatever their parents ancestors blindly received from pagan god rejecting Arabs. Hindus STIll practise the false created religion passed Down by arab pagans and starters from Gods messengers.
supersonic

Bandung, Indonesia

#141 Jun 6, 2013
astaghfirullah.. come on everybode lets said Ashaduallahilaahaillallah wa ashaduannamamuhammada rasullah
Indian

Victorville, CA

#142 Jun 6, 2013
The so called Hindiusm that do called Hindu Hindustanis practise is lies and the truth of the Vedas dt Zakir Naik explains well and tells the truth
Many Hindu frauds known as so called Hindi priests have lied and lied to citizens of Hindistan about the real Vedas messages

Sad how they have been kept to practise what the strayed Ancient arabs used to Practise and was passed on to them called so astrology God manifested and the rejecting of Hods messengers. That is what the filthy Arabs rejected. At least they conceive the truth where as the Hindu is still doing and believing in all this. Oh how pathetic. Can this be a joke. Satan told God I will try to make as many fools out of your people and leaf them astray make them
Fight each others own kind of blood even and deny righteousness and deny your message guess. Bye said he would make them in away not try to reason reject in anyway to go against Gods religion. Yes The Self Proclaimed Hindu is indeed a fool of Satans mater plan and destined to hell
Indian

Victorville, CA

#143 Jun 6, 2013
As Satan said I will take many with me to hell and an enemy to children of mankind and Adam. How pathetic the Indian nation is to reject all of Allahs swt signs proofs Book Quran and previous revelations that were in the real Vedas be roved and rejected by those whom have sold their souls to the evil Iblis. How the hell can a nation with great rees like Chisty Akbar etc etc and good humans like Muslims and an amazing religion like Islam reject this. Hike. The hell can the people of my race be this ugly and this buffoonish b how the hell no nations people in the entire world are as stupid ad my people. The nation if India. I am so disgusted by their hideous violent thinking their constant lies and mental satanic jealousy towards people of their own race. B how patheticly low can you get. No other race does this to themselves nor to their own kind except Hindus the rejectors of faith
Indian

Victorville, CA

#144 Jun 6, 2013
Something a true Hindustani will tell you
Hindus stop selling your souls to the devil. He has no plans of bailing you out of hell. Iblis and other shayateeni and mankind like satanic evil people incur laanat which leads to hell although you think you may be gaining or living agood life even well that is how you incur the Wrath of God almighty. When you kerp sinning then even God allows to think and you become a fool. Theain goal is heaven this life is test how you behave and treat man women children and particularly behave and care for your own people the subcontinent people in our case
You today are with the accursed Satan plan and you are the people who fail Gods test called life and i dont mean life on financisl or educational or property wise i mean faling the real readon why we are here this life is short and heaven and hell are forever.
Indian

Victorville, CA

#145 Jun 6, 2013
Hindus are the fools of the accursed Satans master plan to go against Hod the creator the tester of mankind in behavior and Satan wants you to burn with with in the fire. Bot you failed god and listen to Satan do easily. How the hell can people of the same race as me be this Inhimane ugly killers warmongers that ugly bad hell How the hell do I keep my face up the world and Goras especially wow must inside really be enjoying this. How stupid a fool can a nation be. No wonder the destroyed Bharat took resources wealth like no other and conquer but constantly and to this day. Bthey are laughing. Hell they own us we work
For their companies but their weapons so they can sit back and watch our race die out eventually to take over or put their women in or their antouslum propaganda in their so jack ass Hindus buy them and gain nothing but guess what he'll forever.
My race is full of the biggest idiot on earth the biggest fool on earth if evil doers and Satans job is made easier thanks to dumb ass Hindus and firangis. Hello even the illuminati new world order racists and Zionist are getting richer off us and we will die out. Our population reduced and then they can take over. You know coke uses and wastes more water I. India Do I need coca cola really my dear jack ass fellow Indian brothers and sisters. Do I need to go to hell for your evil warmongering and rapes snd have the people of the world think what real jackasses they are. No doctorate degree can save those Indian idiots. So do I just call myself human. Cuz this is a real embarrassment. Yeah. I know in front of you they act like they love you like our culture. Why cuz we are fools to ourselves and their slaves of war machinery consumption and we are killing our own cuz they really just want the lands of south Asia. They think they will become such beauties if we are wiping ourselves out and they will inherit some magic potion or recourse that will make them look better. No winning miss India has caused more jealousy towards Indians. And the greed to be beautiful in their minds. The y don't realized god gave beauty to some of our woman and they are made this way. They don't care. They only want the best forbthselves and why not sell weapons to us. Cyz we don't benefit they do the make inner and we are fighting each other they are doing good with the money Wow we India are the dumbest the world had seen. Especially since God practically handed us the religion ofchis Islam in prophesies long long before
Indian

Victorville, CA

#146 Jun 6, 2013
Hindustan is bewaikoofistan. Still rejecting Allah even After all This
Oh really Yeah Allah swt the real name of God or what we say Bhagwan the true name is Allah.

If you are jealous and want to see our own people insulted then you are simply insulting yourself. You incurred your own laanat. Nobody did nothing bad to you
Hell Asoka and Hindu kings have killed more Hindus than anyone No wonder Hindustanis are are nuts Mad and crazy.
Saleem Khan

Rancho Cordova, CA

#147 Jun 6, 2013
jaitley wrote:
no doubt islam is best,they r helping human being,they love der own people,when i read quran i realize these thngs came 1400 yrs ago which we still dont know...
Hey Bhai jaan did u know ur prophet muhamed was hypocrite, evil and followed Jihad and did some heinous and malicious act. Quaran also has many contradiction, copied and false scriptures..Thats why I converted. They slay our ancestors and made us forcefully follow this religion of Arab. Tell me one who is happy with politics and torture from your fellow brothers. Please Hindu brothers do not forsake ur religion.
Saleem Khan

Rancho Cordova, CA

#148 Jun 6, 2013
Indian wrote:
Hindustan is bewaikoofistan. Still rejecting Allah even After all This
Oh really Yeah Allah swt the real name of God or what we say Bhagwan the true name is Allah.
If you are jealous and want to see our own people insulted then you are simply insulting yourself. You incurred your own laanat. Nobody did nothing bad to you
Hell Asoka and Hindu kings have killed more Hindus than anyone No wonder Hindustanis are are nuts Mad and crazy.
Hey are u afraid of revealing ur true identity that ur moslem. We will always reject Allah..that's why I CONVERETD TO Hindu. IF U WANT TO BE ARABS SLAVES..HEY GO FOR IT. U ARE FORCED TO CONVERT MOSLEM..UR HINDU. ALLAH IS LORD SHIVA..UR ALL DELUDED.
Saleem Khan

Rancho Cordova, CA

#149 Jun 6, 2013
I MEAN U ARE ALL DELUDED,YOU ALL ARE WORSHIPING LORD SHIVA IN THE FORM OF ALLAH. lord SHIVA IS SUPREME LORD AND YOU ARE ALL ARAB SLAVE AND OUR ANCESTERS WERE TORTURED AND BRIBED TO BE A SLAVE OF ARAB. HEY, I AM A FREE MAN AS HINDU. SERIOUSLY I CONVERTED.
Indian

Victorville, CA

#150 Jun 6, 2013
Just do it don't worry. I'll cOnvert to Islam in that case itd undoubtedly the truth
Indian

Victorville, CA

#151 Jun 6, 2013
Indian wrote:
Something a true Hindustani will tell you
Hindus stop selling your souls to the devil. He has no plans of bailing you out of hell. Iblis and other shayateeni and mankind like satanic evil people incur laanat which leads to hell although you think you may be gaining or living agood life even well that is how you incur the Wrath of God almighty. When you kerp sinning then even God allows to think and you become a fool. Theain goal is heaven this life is test how you behave and treat man women children and particularly behave and care for your own people the subcontinent people in our case
You today are with the accursed Satan plan and you are the people who fail Gods test called life and i dont mean life on financisl or educational or property wise i mean faling the real readon why we are here this life is short and heaven and hell are forever.
It's ok uh false layer So called Saleem Khan. There were no Arabs in Bhardy that came in no such numbers nor tortured anyone. You are really a the dumbest Lier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Raz 515,581
News CNN show tells stories of Arab, Muslim American... 2 hr Rabby the trans 7
My snatch smells rancid. Help! 3 hr Rabby the trans 7
why does YOUR god punish non believers? (Apr '07) 3 hr J_a_n 287
4 friends slaughtered by muslims 3 hr Rabbeen supports ... 3
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 3 hr Bohica 11
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 456
More from around the web