75 Muslims convert to Hinduism in India
naman

Norway

#225 Aug 5, 2013
Aatif wrote:
<quoted text>
The black stone is from the time of Adam , it was again put back by hazrat ibrahim and then prophet muhammad again put it back where it belonged. Islam has been since the time if Adam
This is the standard claim of Muhammad in the Quran, and accepted by all Muhammadans because their fathers and mullahs claim the Quran must be the truth because so their fathers again have told them.

But neither science nor Islam has ever found a proof for a book similar to the Quran - claimed copies of the claimed "Mother of the Book" in Heaven - a god similar to Allah, or a religion similar to Islam, older than 610 AD when Muhammad started his new religion. This neither in history, nor in literature, nor in archeology, nor in architecture (f.x. decorations), nor in folklore, nor in fairy tales.

The fact that no trace is found in written history, which in what we call the Middle East, where the oldest parts of written history go back at least 3500 years, in China with its old history, among f.x. the Mayas (remember that Muhammad/the Quran/Islam claim Islam was all over the world), is extra revealing.

Draw your own conclutions.

http://www.1000mistakes.com
"Muhammadans, not Muslims"
sarfraz

Delhi, India

#226 Aug 7, 2013
You people have Islamophobia. Islam is the religion of peace, brotherhood, love and affection. You people are misguided by your own society. I request to you to please read the translation of Quran in your own language. Don't you see how muslim behaves with each other and even with non-believers, how they pray shoulder to shoulder in a disciplined manner, how they are steadfast in their commitments. How their women observes decency. Why they do so because Islam teaches them all good things in life.
LAURA TALA

Kolkata, India

#227 Aug 7, 2013
sarfraz wrote:
You people have Islamophobia. Islam is the religion of peace, brotherhood, love and affection. You people are misguided by your own society. I request to you to please read the translation of Quran in your own language. Don't you see how muslim behaves with each other and even with non-believers, how they pray shoulder to shoulder in a disciplined manner, how they are steadfast in their commitments. How their women observes decency. Why they do so because Islam teaches them all good things in life.
Tujhe jannat nasib hoga waha tere ko londe milenge,sabka jam ke gand marna aur londiya bhi milegi,sabka non stop chudai bhi karna.waise tu aaj roza lund ka juce pike todana.
naman

Oslo, Norway

#228 Aug 7, 2013
sarfraz wrote:
Hello

Excuse me sir/madame, but why do Muslims use words like you do to flee from looking into facts others points out to you?- Islamophobia, Jew lovers, Ignorants, etc.?

Most likely I know the Quran better than you. I have studied it much during several years and in 3 languages. And the more I read, the more I am disgusted and horrified by the Surahs from Medina.

Love? The word hardly is mentioned in the entire Quran, except between close relatives or friends, or between man and woman.

Religion of peace? Have you ever read those surahs from Medina? And remember that they are the youngest, and thus the truest according to Islam's rules for abrogation. Those suras are a litany of dishonesty (f.x. 2/225, 5/89, 16/91, 66/2), suppression, apartheid/suppression and blood (f.x. 9/5) and war.
To claim that Islam is a religion of peace you can tell to persons who have never read the Quran - they perhaps may believe such an al-Taqiyya (lawful lie).

Why do Islam often claim to be "The Religion of Truth" but hardly ever "The Religion of Honesty"?

http://www.1000mistakes.com
"Muhammadans, not Muslims"
king

India

#229 Aug 8, 2013
ATHEIST
Congrts cuz u agree dere is no god
It means ur half muslim
Cuz the first Kalimah said", There is no god, except Allah, Muhammad is his messenger",.

N we never worship ny black stone or kabaah
We worship only almighty Allah in direction of kaabah
N yes dat stone is very old
More dan 1500 yrs during d time of Prophet Abraham(a.s)
( Allah knows best)
king

India

#230 Aug 8, 2013
Naman

Surely u havent read Quran
Cuz Love is mentioned many times in Quran
Love, Peace, Brotherhood
Just tell me how many surah n verses in quran
P.s.
Dont google haan
N can u mention ny verse which claims dat islam is nt a peaceful religion !!
Mahabharat islam me ni hua tha
Rohan

India

#231 Aug 8, 2013
I thnk all religions r same only the people r diffrent..'mind'....
God is 1..sab ka malik ek..
He created only humans not religion..
But yes some muslims folow their religion very blindly which results in lack of humanity and rise of terrorism....
This should not happen..v shuld live lyk one
'Indian'
Muslims the great

Manama, Bahrain

#232 Aug 9, 2013
U all Hindus n other religion Reltd people u wl knw at the end of the day which religion was rit n which was not .we r not worship of stone we worship only to ALLAH this is only direction for our numaz.ALLAH is only 1 n ALLAH is purified frm all other things.u all please stop ur nonsenses n dont taunt at Islam jst spread ur religions n b nice plzzz
Muslims the great

Manama, Bahrain

#233 Aug 9, 2013
I m Muslim n I m proud at it. Till my death. Jo log Islam sy dosry mazhb mai jaty hy unko katal krna jaiz hy in Islam, i hate u aliyah may ALLAH again bles u Islam Bt sorry to say now u r not under the blessings.us khud a nu tmy tm hate barbadi py khush kr dia hy dats y u feel happy otherwise judgement day wlb hard day
sarfraz

Delhi, India

#234 Aug 12, 2013
LAURA TALA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tujhe jannat nasib hoga waha tere ko londe milenge,sabka jam ke gand marna aur londiya bhi milegi,sabka non stop chudai bhi karna.waise tu aaj roza lund ka juce pike todana.
What a wonderful religion u follow? It has really made u an ideal human being, keep it up and follow ur religion strictly.
ALLAH IN INDIA

Karol Bagh, India

#236 Aug 12, 2013
I as being Allah and saviour of mankind order you all fools not to abuse each other's races and religion.
I am one and shall remain one.
You can not divide me.
I will remain where i am.
I am neither in Maszid nor in Temple , i am found in sacred hearts of my pure devotees.
A pure devotee will feel my presence every where.
A critique will be unfortunate to close his eyes and heart.
Both Hindu and Muslim leave your bad habits.
Do not fight with each other. You are brothers.
Hindus are elder brothers and Muslims are younger brothers.
I have not said that you fight and kill each other.
Try to see Me in each other.
Till the day you understand this you will not gain peace.
Mohammed was my Messenger.
But i have no binding over my future Nabi.
They will visit earth sometime openly and sometime secretly. Only the wise and the sacred will recognize Them.
Mohammed is not the last messenger as Muslims have wrongly understood.
I said that that was last birth of Mohammed.
This does not mean that other Nabi will not come. They will continue coming there.
One day all religions will mix into each other.
And only the perpetual religion will exist . In Hindus this perpetual religion is called Sanatan Dharma.
Dont break idol of Hindus and Christians.
They see me through those images.
So respect them.
Their incarnations were like all Nabis. So do not discriminate them with your Paigambar. otherwise i will book Jahannum for you all.
Do not break each other's heart. Because that causes me sadness from your side. And my Kayanat reacts on this and you are spoiled.
Stop killing innocent animals in the name of sacrifice. I am not pleased with this. If you continue to do so I will reduce grains and vegetables on earth and you will begin to eat each other. So do not become satan's devils.
Stop bloodshed.
Ram ,Krishna, Christ are all true Nabis , do not criticism them, otherwise you will never find peace.
Respect the true saints and beware of dummy saints who have no real faith in me.
BY ORDER
ALLAH OR GOD OR KHUDA OR RAM OR KRISHNA OR JESUS OR DEVI OR JIHOVA
As you call me.
Anu

Bangalore, India

#237 Aug 12, 2013
Not sure where this was taken from and its relevance, but felt good reading something nice after those repeated posts from people trying to prove their religion is best!! Thanks..
ALLAH IN INDIA wrote:
I as being Allah and saviour of mankind order you all fools not to abuse each other's races and religion.
I am one and shall remain one.
You can not divide me.
I will remain where i am.
I am neither in Maszid nor in Temple , i am found in sacred hearts of my pure devotees.
A pure devotee will feel my presence every where.
A critique will be unfortunate to close his eyes and heart.
Both Hindu and Muslim leave your bad habits.
Do not fight with each other. You are brothers.
Hindus are elder brothers and Muslims are younger brothers.
I have not said that you fight and kill each other.
Try to see Me in each other.
Till the day you understand this you will not gain peace.
Mohammed was my Messenger.
But i have no binding over my future Nabi.
They will visit earth sometime openly and sometime secretly. Only the wise and the sacred will recognize Them.
Mohammed is not the last messenger as Muslims have wrongly understood.
I said that that was last birth of Mohammed.
This does not mean that other Nabi will not come. They will continue coming there.
One day all religions will mix into each other.
And only the perpetual religion will exist . In Hindus this perpetual religion is called Sanatan Dharma.
Dont break idol of Hindus and Christians.
They see me through those images.
So respect them.
Their incarnations were like all Nabis. So do not discriminate them with your Paigambar. otherwise i will book Jahannum for you all.
Do not break each other's heart. Because that causes me sadness from your side. And my Kayanat reacts on this and you are spoiled.
Stop killing innocent animals in the name of sacrifice. I am not pleased with this. If you continue to do so I will reduce grains and vegetables on earth and you will begin to eat each other. So do not become satan's devils.
Stop bloodshed.
Ram ,Krishna, Christ are all true Nabis , do not criticism them, otherwise you will never find peace.
Respect the true saints and beware of dummy saints who have no real faith in me.
BY ORDER
ALLAH OR GOD OR KHUDA OR RAM OR KRISHNA OR JESUS OR DEVI OR JIHOVA
As you call me.
Vijay

India

#239 Aug 13, 2013
If Allah is so true, and Islam is the only legitimate religion, all Muslims should be living envious lives.. but no, they are backward and poor coz your brain is backward, terribly vicious and anti-humanity.. I can never excuse you for destroying my national heritage.. Butshikan Khan, the name meaning destroyer of idols, destroyed lot of our ancient temples. Another example of your hypocrisy - you hate idolatry but all of your kind pray to a stone, how stupid is that.. please ask this question to yourself

just ask yourself honestly one question, Is Islam really good.. you will get your answes.. the way Hindus were persecuted in India for 800 years, the concept of Kaliyuga is appearing true.. when the world is full of greed, dishonest ppl with low morale (Muslims - indicated by their rising population), the last of Vishnu's avatar Kalki is gonna come and then the world will return to Satyuga (good times)
indian hindu

Kolkata, India

#240 Aug 18, 2013
kirishna lal wrote:
i was hindu And I was doing pooja by All idols than I realized that I was wrong how can lifless idole hear,how can be so many God so I studied Quran where everything written was indeed true Subhanallah,Hinduism is not less than stupidity All hindus are illitrated ignorant of everything,Just Islam is real and real religeon I converted to Muslim with my family I live in Mubai and my name is Abdul rehman and my life has changed I perform 5 times prayer ,fast,zakat,these are my intresting I testify Hazrat Mohamma pbuh is the massanger of Allah.And Allah is one only one
listen u bastard someday u might find ur children irrelevant and u might abandon them too.. i feel sorry for people like u ,, who are nt proud of thier native religion... dnt compare the islam teerorist religion with hindu ,, hindu rulers never looted and raped woman like muslim rulerss.. u go and study vedas ,then u realize the real hindu religion.. u have done injustice to ur family as u gave a title terrorists to ur children ,.,,go and see in arab how indfian muslims are treated m,m, they treat indian muslims as jamadar and worse form of kafir,, u revert ur religion thats my suggestion to u ,, go to chritianity if u dnt want to revert to hinduism ,, coz islam is threat to world,.
tayub khan

Bangalore, India

#241 Aug 19, 2013
the islam is very good.....? but convert to hindu that person is called ....kafi...r ?.........
tayub khan

Bangalore, India

#242 Aug 19, 2013
that 75 person is called...? jahanami-E- kafiiiir....
sab ka bhai

Bangalore, India

#243 Aug 19, 2013
....bhat i have na answer i think islam is good that person kafiiir-e-jahannam
Rahman

Chennai, India

#244 Aug 22, 2013
Y u changed ur religion
Srinivas

Hyderabad, India

#245 Aug 26, 2013
LBer wrote:
That's correct - Hindus were forced to convert to Islam back in the day or die.
But Muslims look at it abit differently - their philosophy is that everyone is born a Muslim, and it is only the evil of non-Muslim parents and community that take you away from Allah.
Thus, in their eyes, to go from anything else to Islam is a "reversion", not a conversion.
They say you don't convert, you revert.
Muslim theory that everyone is born a Muslim is nothing but a self serving lie. Islam came into existence only in 600 AD and there were hundreds of religions already in existence. How can everyone be born a Muslim when Prophet himself was not born a Muslim?
Jeena

Chennai, India

#246 Aug 27, 2013
indian hindu wrote:
<quoted text>
.. i feel sorry for people like u ,, who are nt proud of thier native religion...
Here it should be 'aware of', not 'proud of'.
With awareness, we'll will cherish our culture and proudly uphold it. Thats lacking in most Hindus, becos the culture has for many centuries been hijacked by a few, who chose to give their own distorted interpretation of a sublime culture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you are a non-muslim, you must read this 2 min Julie 22
I became a muslim after reading this 8 min I became muslim 65
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 44 min number four 492,214
BURQINI ban SPREADS to 3 French cities 58 min ABDALLAH MohPagan... 2
W/C is MORE Reliable?Evil KORAN or MOHs Hadith/... 1 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 3
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 1 hr Sarah 77
poster ALLAH dPAGAN ALLAH chat with friends. 1 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 16
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 253,944
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 12 hr Thinking 680
More from around the web