First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Hameed

Guelph, Canada

#1 Sep 27, 2012
75 Muslims Convert to Hinduism in Kolkata- 29 Jan, 2012 - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch... Apr 2012 - 9 min - Uploaded by Saraswatipravah
75 Muslims Convert to Hinduism in Kolkata- 29 Jan, 2012 ... Hinduism is the oldest spiritual tradition of this ...
LBer

Long Beach, CA

#2 Sep 27, 2012
I think this is going to turn into a trend...no one wants to be associated with these crazy Muslim savages.

Atleast a trend where you can convert without being killed by other Muslims.
Sajiv

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Very good no one is real muslim in india all r converted by sword
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#4 Sep 28, 2012
yup they're only converting back to their original religion.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Carrum Downs, Australia

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Fateh wrote:
yup they're only converting back to their original religion.
I guess
LBer

Long Beach, CA

#6 Sep 28, 2012
That's correct - Hindus were forced to convert to Islam back in the day or die.

But Muslims look at it abit differently - their philosophy is that everyone is born a Muslim, and it is only the evil of non-Muslim parents and community that take you away from Allah.

Thus, in their eyes, to go from anything else to Islam is a "reversion", not a conversion.

They say you don't convert, you revert.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 13, 2012
I was a muslim but I left Islam 10 years ago when I was in school in the UK. I saw so much hypocrisy and lies. I ran away and never went back home. I let the state care for me and was not returned home for my own saftey. It was the best thing I did. I went from being worried all the time to finally being happy.
shaik abdul hadi

Hyderabad, India

#9 Dec 16, 2012
Sajiv wrote:
Very good no one is real muslim in india all r converted by sword
no dear in india who brought islam is khaja gaiz nawaz who's grave yard in ajmer he brought the islam in inda when he was came to india he was very old just by looking his beahviour lakhs of hindus converted to islam
Hello

Westbury, NY

#10 Dec 16, 2012
shaik abdul hadi wrote:
<quoted text>
no dear in india who brought islam is khaja gaiz nawaz who's grave yard in ajmer he brought the islam in inda when he was came to india he was very old just by looking his beahviour lakhs of hindus converted to islam
Lakhs of Indians and uneducated people would also worship snakes, cows, Allah.

Only Buddhists make Hindus think. Like why would you worship a religion where Mohammad prayed to Allah while dying in pain?

All powerful? Allah could not even protect his messenger.
jaitley

Chandigarh, India

#11 Dec 19, 2012
no doubt islam is best,they r helping human being,they love der own people,when i read quran i realize these thngs came 1400 yrs ago which we still dont know...
gonond

Masontown, PA

#12 Dec 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … Cool,Dumb Good Luck
Ganesh

Guelph, Canada

#13 Dec 19, 2012
shaik abdul hadi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Mughal king Aurangjeep imposed Jizya tax on all Hindus .All poor Hindus were unable to pay that tax were jailed or heir children taken forcibly and converted to Islam. That is how the whole of North India became Muslims- out of tyranny and fear.
pranay

Bangalore, India

#16 Dec 31, 2012
it was the preachings that made his disciples like mohammad ghori and Bakhtiyar Kaki executed conversion on the blade of sword. Islam never had any connection with love and humanity.
Rahohm

Kolkata, India

#17 Jan 13, 2013
It could have been earlier ,islam is false realise that 'indian muslims'.
Rahohm

Kolkata, India

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Islam is the worst religion in the world,try to away from this indians.we are truely hindus, muslims came here in 7th century.
Anoop kerala

Ashburn, VA

#19 Jan 17, 2013
They converted to origin
Anoop kerala

Ashburn, VA

#20 Jan 17, 2013
They convert to origin
Salim

Ashburn, VA

#21 Jan 18, 2013
I dont know much about muslims converting to hinduism.. but there is a complete proof of muslims and hindus are converting to christianity in large numbers in India.. even m a convert to christianity.. n i was formerly a muslim..
SHIAHAB

Kannur, India

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Y DID U CONVERT TO INDU .THE MUSLIM (ISLAM) IS GREATH, THEY SAID ONLY PRAY ONE GOD,THATS ALLAH.ALLAH IS ONE .HINDU SAY THEY HAVE SOMANY GOD .THATS FAKE. IF U DONT KNOW ANYTHING U MUST STUDY THE ISLAM AND TAKE GOOD DECISION
roopa

Chennai, India

#23 Jan 31, 2013
Please I beg u all.....this all r in general discussions.... can anyone help me out as how to convert from Muslim to Hindu.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 19 min Rasputin 527,818
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr David 256,407
Did the Prophet Muhammad Suffer From Temporal L... 16 hr mahasn sawresho 2
reason why I reject hadith other then THE QUR'A... (Jan '11) 16 hr mahasn sawresho 663
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? Wed jean 4
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... Wed skylark 18
Nudity not allowed in Islam, Christianity or Ju... Tue Explorer 8