"Muhammad: Messenger of Peace”

"Muhammad: Messenger of Peace”

Posted in the Islam Forum

Ahmadiyya Muslim Communit

Joliet, IL

#1 Mar 1, 2013
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA has launched a nationwide "Muhammad: Messenger of Peace” campaign in all its 73 chapters to invite members of the community to learn about the Holy Prophetsa of Islam.
Date: March 5, 2013 – Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Baet-ul-Jaamay Mosque
2 S 510 Illinois Route 53 Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Register online at: Muslimsforpeace.org/events/chw
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#2 Mar 2, 2013
WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO?
re-write the Quran?
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#3 Mar 2, 2013
I CHALLENGE YOU OR SOME OTHER MUSLIM TO READ THIS BIBLE VERSE OUT:

'1 Timothy 4
New International Version (NIV)

1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.'

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Ahmadiyya Muslim Communit wrote:
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA has launched a nationwide "Muhammad: Messenger of Peace” campaign in all its 73 chapters to invite members of the community to learn about the Holy Prophetsa of Islam.
Date: March 5, 2013 – Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Baet-ul-Jaamay Mosque
2 S 510 Illinois Route 53 Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Register online at: Muslimsforpeace.org/events/chw
These verses are from the mind of Muhammad in his wars against the infidels and not revelations from God.
They do not belong in the Quran.
These verses prove the Quran is corrupted by Muhammsad himself.
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193)- "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.
Quran (2:244)- "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
Quran (2:216)- "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.
Quran (3:56)- "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran (3:151)- "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
Quran (4:74)- "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.
Quran (4:76)- "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
Quran (4:89)- "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#5 Mar 2, 2013
THE QURAN IS NOT FROM GOD!!!!!!!!!!

MUHAMMED WAS PEACEFUL?
what about when he pretended that God gave him permission to declare war?????????
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#6 Mar 2, 2013
FROM THE OLDEST BIOGRAPHY OF MUHAMMED:

'Since permission to fight had now been granted, the apostle of Allah accepted allegiance at the second meeting on the hill only from people who swore to fight for him and his Lord against all men.'
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#8 Mar 2, 2013
jesus is wrote:
FROM THE OLDEST BIOGRAPHY OF MUHAMMED:
'Since permission to fight had now been granted, the apostle of Allah accepted allegiance at the second meeting on the hill only from people who swore to fight for him and his Lord against all men.'
THIS COMMUNITY SHOULD INVITE PEOPLE TO READ THIS!!!!!!

'To fight against all men'??????
GOD JUDGES MEN, NOT MUHAMMED!!!!!! If God wanted all men to become Muslim He could have said "BE". Or simply have not given mankind free-will.
Muslims_For_Peac e

Joliet, IL

#9 Mar 2, 2013
jesus is wrote:
WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO?
re-write the Quran?
Dear friend,
Looks like you have some questions. I can guide you to a local resource where you can get your questions answered. Please click on the following link, and from there you can establish a contact right in your homeland.
May God bless you all.
http://www.ahmadiyya.org.au/
Muslims_For_Peac e

Joliet, IL

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
These verses are from the mind of Muhammad in his wars against the infidels and not revelations from God.
They do not belong in the Quran.
These verses prove the Quran is corrupted by Muhammsad himself.
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193)- "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.
Quran (2:244)- "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
Quran (2:216)- "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.
Quran (3:56)- "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran (3:151)- "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
Quran (4:74)- "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.
Quran (4:76)- "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
Quran (4:89)- "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."
I can help you with the answers of your questions. We are trying to clear up and answer questions if someone might have. Be our guest, and attend this function if you are from the area. If you dont live in Chicagoland, please click the following link and you will find the opportunity in your local area.
http://www.muslimsforpeace.org/events/locatio...
Peace!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Muslims_For_Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear friend,
Looks like you have some questions. I can guide you to a local resource where you can get your questions answered. Please click on the following link, and from there you can establish a contact right in your homeland.
May God bless you all.
http://www.ahmadiyya.org.au/
There is no peace on Islam.
Muslims are intellectual morons.
Muslims see the sins of others but refuse to acknowledge the sin they do in their own life.
The narcissistic mad man Muhammad falsely taught Muslims that they are the perfect human beings.
So Muslims rape rob, and murder others and believe they are free from committing sin.
Muslims are intellectual morons.
Muslims_For_Peac e

Joliet, IL

#12 Mar 2, 2013
jesus is wrote:
I CHALLENGE YOU OR SOME OTHER MUSLIM TO READ THIS BIBLE VERSE OUT:
'1 Timothy 4
New International Version (NIV)
1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.'
Hello,
Here is the link of local mosque in your area.
http://wiki.worldflicks.org/masjid_bait-ul-hu...
Muslims_For_Peac e

Joliet, IL

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There is no peace on Islam.
Muslims are intellectual morons.
Muslims see the sins of others but refuse to acknowledge the sin they do in their own life.
The narcissistic mad man Muhammad falsely taught Muslims that they are the perfect human beings.
So Muslims rape rob, and murder others and believe they are free from committing sin.
Muslims are intellectual morons.
You have all the right to hold your opinion and belief. If you are interested in a dialogue here is an opportunity for you....
http://www.muslimsforpeace.org/
Peace!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Muslims_For_Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
You have all the right to hold your opinion and belief. If you are interested in a dialogue here is an opportunity for you....
http://www.muslimsforpeace.org/
Peace!
You cannot have dialogue with morons.
And Muslims are intellectual morons.
Muslims are screwed for life by the false teachings of Muhammad.
The Quran is the contradiction of Gods teachings.
Only the moron mind of a Muslim would believe that cherry picking Scriptures from other religions represents Gods words in truth.

Muslims believe that the angel Gabriel went around to other religions and told them different revelations, and Muhammad cherry picked from those revelations, and claimed them taken from those other religions as revelations given to Muhammad from Gabriel.

So when Muslims claim Muhammad got revelations from Gabriel they believe they are speaking in truth.

Muslims are morons.
gary

London, UK

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Ahmadiyya Muslim Communit wrote:
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA has launched a nationwide "Muhammad: Messenger of Peace” campaign in all its 73 chapters to invite members of the community to learn about the Holy Prophetsa of Islam.
Date: March 5, 2013 – Time: 6:00 pm
Location: Baet-ul-Jaamay Mosque
2 S 510 Illinois Route 53 Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Register online at: Muslimsforpeace.org/events/chw
Hahahahahhaha. The nazi party has launched a nationwide campaign.
Hitler: bringer of love and fraternity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parallel hardcore Islamic suburbs sprouting in ... 16 min D Souza 5
Muslims are getting Christians deported 20 min D Souza 2
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 33 min MikeDoug 507,887
News When Jews and Muslims really speak to each other 1 hr Michael Fink 3
Peophet Mohammed was a TS 1 hr WAD LOAD RABBEED 6
Why is Khan's racism allowed? 1 hr Explorer 16
Why do Hindus eat cow shit? 1 hr Brexit 28
More from around the web