Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#149 Feb 7, 2013
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,I stuck a nerve with this muzzie beast.Ohhh to bad.FU muzzie.
Picture me pis#ing on the quran as I raise my middle finger toward mecca.All you greasy muzzie scum can ram your middle fingers up your bu#t holes.lol.FU#K islam!!!!!!!!!!
Salaamz Impman! you "stuck" a nerve alright LOL! stuck it into a light socket which explains why you,ve a Blown fuze !LOL! Start eating manure,you,ll need the protein for cell replenishment. Cheerz
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#150 Feb 7, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>apeman i want u 2 say bismillah ar-rahman ar-raheem
Salaamz ABBA LOL I dont think hes up to a foreign language,He barely has a grasp of gutter-english. Cheerz
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#151 Feb 7, 2013
PATRIOT s Pimp wrote:
<quoted text>
I got room for some more wh@res ... are your daughters of fackable age?
Get back to fu#king your goat muzzie savage.
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#152 Feb 7, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz ABBA LOL I dont think hes up to a foreign language,He barely has a grasp of gutter-english. Cheerz
lol,Iam much to smart and sophisticated for you to out debate
you filthy barbaric savage.Tell me some more about your infidel relatives muzzie.I want to taunt you some more.Now go smell
some more as#ses at your stinking mosque.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#153 Feb 7, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
MY GOD DOES NOT HAVE TO PROVE HIMSELF TO ME FOR ME TO LOVE HIM! He has nothing to lose and is not a criminal that has to prove Himself. What proof was there for men who had no way of checking?
MY GOD DOES NOT HAVE TO TEMPT ME WITH REWARDS AND EARTHLY PLEASURES, that satisfy me on earth but wont be needed in Heaven/Paradise.
hmmmmmmmmm we know your god doesnt have to prove himself for urself

You believe" God was born through his creature the woman and your god was shtting and wetting his diaper....and your god was suking his mum nipples....and your god was crying alot .....and your god was like every child on earth"

What a logic! LOL

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#154 Feb 7, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
MY GOD DOES NOT HAVE TO PROVE HIMSELF TO ME FOR ME TO LOVE HIM! He has nothing to lose and is not a criminal that has to prove Himself. What proof was there for men who had no way of checking?
MY GOD DOES NOT HAVE TO TEMPT ME WITH REWARDS AND EARTHLY PLEASURES, that satisfy me on earth but wont be needed in Heaven/Paradise.
can you god marry a femal cockroach and be born as cockroach baby?

According to christianity" Yes" everything is possible lol

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#155 Feb 7, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE TO ME THAT GOD'S ENEMY, SATAN, KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SCIENCE!
He existed before the world was created, and was on the side of the creator.
God would never feel the need to prove Himself like a criminal, and would not give 'modern scientific knowledge' to ancient men who couldn't use it and had no way to check and verify it.
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind"

Albert Einstein

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#156 Feb 7, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE TO ME THAT GOD'S ENEMY, SATAN, KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SCIENCE!
He existed before the world was created, and was on the side of the creator.
God would never feel the need to prove Himself like a criminal, and would not give 'modern scientific knowledge' to ancient men who couldn't use it and had no way to check and verify it.
ALLAH ALmighty the true god says

( Noble Koran 41:53)We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#157 Feb 7, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
God would never feel the need to prove Himself like a criminal,
Sure....So your biblical god is all fake....just read how criminal he is in the old testament

When you read the old testament, you actually going to be atheist...hatred....murder...t oo much evil
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#158 Feb 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind"
Albert Einstein
And Einstein was a Jew you stinking muzzie.You know the people you Islamic beasts hate ,lol. The Jews are way smarter than you muzzie
scum of earth.
Atheist Silurist

Portadown, UK

#159 Feb 7, 2013
For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions.

Albert Einstein.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#160 Feb 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
dream on......aussie loser
More people join islam!!!!!
Islam is actually the logic itself
-
No need to dream, it is fact.
-
http://www.islam21c.com/islamic-thought/5823-...
-
http://1muslimnation.wordpress.com/2010/08/15...
-
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/...
-
Do not let those with less education than you have put the blindfolds on you.
-
World wide more than 9 million Muslims leave Islam every year and that is a very conservative figure.

As soon as a Muslim become educated he leaves Islam.
-
How many Muslims can the Imam keep fooling with the story that Uncle Muhammad went into a dark cave and had a pet angel talking to him.

Location hidden

#161 Feb 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> r u up now??
I want answer in seconds.....if u dont answer quickly, well u will be easily exposed
cheers
-
Exposed to what?

Location hidden

#162 Feb 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> U want a proof for ALLAH
read holy koran and see how science agrees with most claims of ALLAH almighty
ALLAH is the real creator....ALLAH is our true God
-
Give us 1 sample of proof?
-
The Qur'an is full of errors and lies.
-
Like the sperm of man comes from his It emerges/appears from between the spine and the rib bones translated from >>>>>
Yakhruju min bayni alssulbi waalttara-ibi
-
Various other translations pick the one that suits you:

Yusuf Ali: proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.
Pickthal: that issued from between the loins and ribs.
Arberry: issuing between the loins and the breast-bones.
Shakir: coming from between the back and the ribs.
Sarwar: which comes out of the loins and ribs.
Khalifa: from between the spine and the viscera.
Hilali/Khan: proceeding from between the back-bone and the ribs.
Malik: that is produced from between the loins and the ribs.
QXP: that issued from between tough rocks and mingled dust.
Maulana Ali: coming from between the back and the ribs.

or maybe this is proven scientifically by your uneducated Imams?
-
Islamic Women Ejaculate Sperm

In Islam, it is believed that during her orgasm, a woman ejaculates sperm, just as a man does. A few ahadith even suggest that as a man has nocturnal emission or wet dreams, a woman too discharges her sperm during her sexual dreams. Here are a few ahadith to marvel at Allah’s incredible biology.

When a woman ejaculates sperm, she should take a bath…(Sunaan Nasai, 1.198, 199)
If a woman has nocturnal discharge, she should take a bath…(Sunaan Nasai, 1.197)
When a woman has wet dreams, she should take a bath…(Sunaan Nasai, 1.200)
Men’s sperm is white; women’s sperm is yellow…(Sunaan Nasai, 1.202)
Women has discharges during wet dreams, that is why the son resembles the mother...(Sahih Bukhari, 1.3.132)

-
You fcking stupid Muslims >>>women do not ejaculate sperm.
The male of all animals and humans is who have the sperm.

Location hidden

#163 Feb 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> U want a proof for ALLAH
read holy koran and see how science agrees with most claims of ALLAH almighty
ALLAH is the real creator....ALLAH is our true God
-
You Muslims can not even proof that Muhammad even existed.
-
http://www.quadrant.org.au/magazine/issue/201...
-
http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/mu...
-
&fe ature=player_embedded

Location hidden

#164 Feb 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> hmmmmmmmmm we know your god doesnt have to prove himself for urself
You believe" God was born through his creature the woman and your god was shtting and wetting his diaper....and your god was suking his mum nipples....and your god was crying alot .....and your god was like every child on earth"
What a logic! LOL
-
Otherwise why would he make Muslim one of the most stupid people on this earth?
-
Why would the Western God give all the people who live in the west more Brains
-
Noble prizes is enough proof.
-
Of the 1.3 billion Muslims you do not even have a handful of intellectuals, smart enough to win 3 Nobel prize.( not counting peace Nobel Prizes, ANY ARSEHOLE CAN WIN A PEACE PRIZE.)
-
Australia with 22 Million people we have 12 NOBEL PRIZES.
-

And your God must hate Muslims!
-
Specially Muslim women.
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#165 Feb 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> hmmmmmmmmm we know your god doesnt have to prove himself for urself
What a logic! LOL
WHY DO YOU THINK THOSE THINGS AS ARE TOO FAR 'BELOW' GOD?...HE CREATED THOSE FUNCTIONS!!!!!...do you think He was grumpy the day he created us?

I think God loves us enough and wants to be with some of us for eternity enough to experience what it's like and build a bridge between us and Him.
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#166 Feb 7, 2013
You believe that God wants to spend eternity dishing out rewards, virgins, food and drink to us lowly humans.

You believe God wants to continually satisfy our sexual needs in Heaven, even though there will be no sexual-reproduction and no needs.

You believe that God wants to give us never-ending suplies of food and drink, even though there won't be hunger or thirst or bodies to nourish.
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#167 Feb 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Sure....So your biblical god is all fake....just read how criminal he is in the old testament
When you read the old testament, you actually going to be atheist...hatred....murder...t oo much evil
EZEKIEL 18:30

“Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.
31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel? 32 "FOR I TAKE NO PLEASURE IN THE DEATH OF ANYONE" declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!"
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#168 Feb 7, 2013
EZEKIEL 33:11

'Say to them,‘As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I TAKE NO PLEASURE IN THE DEATH OF THE WICKED, BUT RATHER THAT THEY TURN FROM THEIR WAYS AND LIVE. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?’

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min John 371,328
TT: The WOMB _ our TRUMP ! 6 min Ravenclaw 7
TT: Nurenberg TRIALS were a scionist scam ! 6 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 2
PATRIOT has gone BONKERS (Jun '13) 11 min Be kind _shun pro... 71
muslims 11 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 3
Diversity Is Divine Design But For Muslims Only 19 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 1
Mohammad 26 min qixix 8
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr JOEL 202,205
•••

Islam People Search