I renounce Islam

Posted in the Islam Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of354
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ted

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Feb 7, 2013
 
Keep away from the cult.
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Feb 7, 2013
 
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
I will teach you muzzies how much you and islam are HATED
in the Western freedom loving nations. HATE islam!!!!!!!!!
apeman i want u 2 say bismillah ar-rahman ar-raheem
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ampman wrote:
I will teach you muzzies how much you and islam are HATED
in the Western freedom loving nations. HATE islam!!!!!!!!!
apeman when islam is ur master ill order u to sukh me penis and pay dhimmi tax.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Feb 7, 2013
 
abba wrote:
<quoted text>
apeman when islam is ur master ill order u to sukh me penis and pay dhimmi tax.
lol

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Feb 7, 2013
 
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
The retarded flat earther is back.Is George Bush going to team up with you muzzies in another attack? Fing degenerate muzzie Islamic
scum of earth.The mooslums have s#it for brains,lol
scummy bug

you have mosquito balls for your brain lol

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Islam is a dying cult.
-
More than 9 million Muslim leave Islam every year.
-
Out of those 9 million at least 2 million are not converting to any cult, they are the Atheist of the future.
dream on......aussie loser

More people join islam!!!!!

Islam is actually the logic itself

Since: Apr 12

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ex Muslim wrote:
Haha it'll definately be fun to see what kind of questions he tries to pull.
<quoted text>
Not a single one... I'm beginning to wonder if he was actually serious about it or just bluffing.
Well, you're in luck. Apparently he has travelled to the same timezone as you for now... he has shown up at 10 am Pacific Time. He's all yours :)

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough.
The onus is on me to prove that I really am an apostate. I am ready to take your questions.
I'll be online for a few hours now.
r u up now??

I want answer in seconds.....if u dont answer quickly, well u will be easily exposed

cheers

Since: Apr 12

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Feb 7, 2013
 
Egyptian_lad wrote:
r u up now??
I want answer in seconds.....if u dont answer quickly, well u will be easily exposed
cheers
He stayed up waiting for you the entire Egyptian daytime, where had you been?

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Feb 7, 2013
 
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome! It's about time you recognize that Mohammad was an ideal human, a child carer, a peace love , a great husband, and a merciful leader.
you welcome too sweetheart :)

I hope you recognize that too

Study prophet muhammad history and you will know how greatest prophet he was

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Feb 7, 2013
 
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
He stayed up waiting for you the entire Egyptian daytime, where had you been?
i was in a trip to the milky way lol
UK Soldier

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Feb 7, 2013
 
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Wow really???? i must follow you now and remain muslim LOOL
U lame crosstian losers, you think you going to impress anyone by telling lies??? LOL
Dude,don't hurt your fingers and type too much garbage
Islam is the absolute truth and if someone has doubt in islam? come to the fact that ALLAH words is all proven by science
Proof...I want a picture of allah, and a video with a watermark seal stating that ISLAM is real, and not just filthy hate.

Oh wait...it doesnt work that way..it was written in a book years ago
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Feb 7, 2013
 
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
scummy bug
you have mosquito balls for your brain lol
lol,A little ragheaded muzzie monkey is insulting me .Oh I feel so bad .Now get on your knees with your as# in the air and worship your moon god allah muzzie.I laugh at and taunt your weak moon god.
FU#K islam!!!!!!!!!!

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,A little ragheaded muzzie monkey is insulting me .Oh I feel so bad .Now get on your knees with your as# in the air and worship your moon god allah muzzie.I laugh at and taunt your weak moon god.
FU#K islam!!!!!!!!!!
you need one slap on your swine face and you will be quickly healed

fu#k You

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

UK Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof...I want a picture of allah, and a video with a watermark seal stating that ISLAM is real, and not just filthy hate.
Oh wait...it doesnt work that way..it was written in a book years ago
U want a proof for ALLAH

read holy koran and see how science agrees with most claims of ALLAH almighty

ALLAH is the real creator....ALLAH is our true God
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Feb 7, 2013
 
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> U want a proof for ALLAH
read holy koran and see how science agrees with most claims of ALLAH almighty
ALLAH is the real creator....ALLAH is our true God
I spit in the face of your moongod allah(aka satan) muzzie savage.
Is he afraid of me?,lol,FU#K you muzzie smelly beast!
FU#K islam!
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Feb 7, 2013
 
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
I spit in the face of your moongod allah(aka satan) muzzie savage.
Is he afraid of me?,lol,FU#K you muzzie smelly beast!
FU#K islam!
informaton on how 2 bcome muslim (even 4 retards like u)
http://www.muslimconverts.com/
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Feb 7, 2013
 
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> U want a proof for ALLAH
read holy koran and see how science agrees with most claims of ALLAH almighty
ALLAH is the real creator....ALLAH is our true God
PROVE TO ME THAT GOD'S ENEMY, SATAN, KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SCIENCE!
He existed before the world was created, and was on the side of the creator.

God would never feel the need to prove Himself like a criminal, and would not give 'modern scientific knowledge' to ancient men who couldn't use it and had no way to check and verify it.
PATRIOT s Pimp

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Feb 7, 2013
 
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
I spit in the face of your moongod allah(aka satan) muzzie savage.
Is he afraid of me?,lol,FU#K you muzzie smelly beast!
FU#K islam!
I got room for some more wh@res ... are your daughters of fackable age?
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Feb 7, 2013
 
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> U want a proof for ALLAH
read holy koran and see how science agrees with most claims of ALLAH almighty
ALLAH is the real creator....ALLAH is our true God
MY GOD DOES NOT HAVE TO PROVE HIMSELF TO ME FOR ME TO LOVE HIM! He has nothing to lose and is not a criminal that has to prove Himself. What proof was there for men who had no way of checking?

MY GOD DOES NOT HAVE TO TEMPT ME WITH REWARDS AND EARTHLY PLEASURES, that satisfy me on earth but wont be needed in Heaven/Paradise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of354
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Muslims burned and Corrupted The Quran 12 min Lusty Mohammad 23
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min Baron44 353,802
hindism is a religion of devil 28 min Lusty Mohammad 13
Was Rama’s wife Sita a willing prostitution? 45 min Lusty Mohammad 5
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 59 min Alex WM 198,727
new Quran website 1 hr bmz 49
In Malaysia, Islam's legal advance divides fami... 1 hr _malon_goblok 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••