I renounce Islam
Xcaliber

Somerset, NJ

#108 Feb 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit prophet Muhammad is a pervert. Islam is not truth. Thank you Xcaliber for convincing me of the truth.
You're welcome! It's about time you recognize that Mohammad was a thief, a child molester, a warlord, a rapist, and a murderer.
marco

London, UK

#109 Feb 6, 2013
egyptian lad has finally realised the truth
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#110 Feb 6, 2013
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
If the KGB had the good sense of hating muzzie scum they were not all bad.
Salaamz ampman(the small and insignificant)Once again you have managed well putting your whole leg into your mouth.My Grandfather was Not Muslim but Russian-Orthadox,you air head! LOL! perhaps next time you,ll Think and ask questions before popping off! Ancient arab proverb...Engage B R A I N...Before...Starting...M O U T H! In this case before your nimble little Philanges tickle the Ivories! B R A I N I A C! LOL CheerZ
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#111 Feb 6, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz ampman(the small and insignificant)Once again you have managed well putting your whole leg into your mouth.My Grandfather was Not Muslim but Russian-Orthadox,you air head! LOL! perhaps next time you,ll Think and ask questions before popping off! Ancient arab proverb...Engage B R A I N...Before...Starting...M O U T H! In this case before your nimble little Philanges tickle the Ivories! B R A I N I A C! LOL CheerZ
Then whats your excuse for being a brainwashed muzzie Islamic beast?lol,FU muzzie!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#112 Feb 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why millions are joining islam, They seek Muhammad's way
The records of converts to islam on last year is astonishing
we don't spend billions $$$$ like churches and christian origanisation and gain more people to islam than to christianity
ALLAH AKBAR ..........Islam is the superior religion and most growing religion
Now>>>>>the battle between Islam and Atheism
-
Islam is a dying cult.
-
More than 9 million Muslim leave Islam every year.
-
Out of those 9 million at least 2 million are not converting to any cult, they are the Atheist of the future.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#113 Feb 6, 2013
Fateh wrote:
Mahmood
Mississauga, Canada
You remember the Afghani muslim father that set up the murder of his first wife and three daughters because they were doing "un-islamic" things. You should know. I believe the family was from Mississauga. Shafia was the name or something.
Thanks, I remember that. The bast*rd had two wives and killed one of them and his three daughters. That is what religion does to people, shrinks their brains.

Mohammad or Messiah! Hear thou me,
The truth entire nor here there can be,
How should our God who made the sun and the moon
Give all his light to One, I cannot see.
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#114 Feb 6, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz ampman(the small and insignificant)Once again you have managed well putting your whole leg into your mouth.My Grandfather was Not Muslim but Russian-Orthadox,you air head! LOL! perhaps next time you,ll Think and ask questions before popping off! Ancient arab proverb...Engage B R A I N...Before...Starting...M O U T H! In this case before your nimble little Philanges tickle the Ivories! B R A I N I A C! LOL CheerZ
BTW,I TAUNT you muzzie for having a infidel grandfather.lol
Did you have the urge to cut his throat?
Ex Muslim

Quesnel, Canada

#116 Feb 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
when you be online, well be ready to answer me in few moments? ok?
I will give you very very simple questions
Fair enough.

The onus is on me to prove that I really am an apostate. I am ready to take your questions.
I'll be online for a few hours now.

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

#117 Feb 6, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough.
The onus is on me to prove that I really am an apostate. I am ready to take your questions.
I'm sure he's wide awake in Egypt... it is 9 am and he has a whole day to interview you :)

I'll check back tomorrow.... good night and have fun!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#118 Feb 7, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough.
Has he yet asked you one question?

All I've noticed so far are his threats.

:)

Since: Feb 13

Quesnel, Canada

#119 Feb 7, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he's wide awake in Egypt... it is 9 am and he has a whole day to interview you :)
I'll check back tomorrow.... good night and have fun!
Haha it'll definately be fun to see what kind of questions he tries to pull.
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he yet asked you one question?
All I've noticed so far are his threats.
:)
Not a single one... I'm beginning to wonder if he was actually serious about it or just bluffing.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#120 Feb 7, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha it'll definately be fun to see what kind of questions he tries to pull.
<quoted text>
Not a single one... I'm beginning to wonder if he was actually serious about it or just bluffing.
Well I don't know what you've seen of his past posts, bluffing might be giving him a lot of credit, considering his stance on Giants.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#121 Feb 7, 2013
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then whats your excuse for being a brainwashed muzzie Islamic beast?lol,FU muzzie!!!
Salaamz! I dont need an excuse you empty headed western pack animal ! Frock Ewe! & Cheerz
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#122 Feb 7, 2013
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW,I TAUNT you muzzie for having a infidel grandfather.lol
Did you have the urge to cut his throat?
Salaamz! Impman.LOL! Here!.....This is me giving you the finger!:) And here...(O)thats you looking out from where the sun doesnt shine! Cheerz
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#123 Feb 7, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz! Impman.LOL! Here!.....This is me giving you the finger!:) And here...(O)thats you looking out from where the sun doesnt shine! Cheerz
LOL,I stuck a nerve with this muzzie beast.Ohhh to bad.FU muzzie.
Picture me pis#ing on the quran as I raise my middle finger toward mecca.All you greasy muzzie scum can ram your middle fingers up your bu#t holes.lol.FU#K islam!!!!!!!!!!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#124 Feb 7, 2013
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture me pis#ing on the quran as I raise my middle finger toward mecca.All you greasy muzzie scum can ram your middle fingers up your bu#t holes.lol.FU#K islam!!!!!!!!!!
Still eating out of your toilet bowl eh ampnimal.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41M%2Br...
Learn how to talk to people you vulgar lying JuXtian, hypocrite.
They should feed you to the buzzards in Arizona
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/fil...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#125 Feb 7, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Ask him if he ever even attempted to grow a brain.
Tell him to eat lots of manure for fertilizer and eat plenty of yellow snow. lol
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#126 Feb 7, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him if he ever even attempted to grow a brain.
Tell him to eat lots of manure for fertilizer and eat plenty of yellow snow. lol
The retarded flat earther is back.Is George Bush going to team up with you muzzies in another attack? Fing degenerate muzzie Islamic
scum of earth.The mooslums have s#it for brains,lol
abba

Mesquite, NV

#127 Feb 7, 2013
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
azan is the first call 2 prayer c i will taech u apeman. little each day until u desires 2 bcome muslim
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#128 Feb 7, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>azan is the first call 2 prayer c i will taech u apeman. little each day until u desires 2 bcome muslim
I will teach you muzzies how much you and islam are HATED
in the Western freedom loving nations. HATE islam!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min DaniEl 488,180
Illiterate Mohamad Allah's Creations in 8 Days... 11 min jinxi 4
What is wrong with Israel? 14 min jinxi 8
Germany having new doubts about migrants. (Sep '15) 26 min george whyte 254
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Maathew 251,036
The Bible has millions of Errors & Contradictio... 2 hr jinxi 5
Nuke Muslim Population Centers 2 hr Sheilaa 11
More from around the web