Somerset, NJ

#85 Feb 5, 2013
Xcaliber wrote: <quoted text>
Muhammad is your master
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why millions are joining islam, They seek Muhammad's way
The records of converts to islam on last year is astonishing
we don't spend billions $$$$ like churches and christian origanisation and gain more people to islam than to christianity
ALLAH AKBAR ..........Islam is the superior religion and most growing religion
Now>>>>>the battle between Islam and Atheism
Where did you get the quote from above stating that I said, "Muhammad is your Master"? First, I don't spell Mohammad, "Muhammad". DUH!

Post the link.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#86 Feb 5, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
Where did you get the quote from above stating that I said, "Muhammad is your Master"? First, I don't spell Mohammad, "Muhammad". DUH!
Post the link.
Apparently he picked up some of Tom's habit.

Location hidden

#87 Feb 5, 2013
Trisha wrote:
ahaha!
No.
This is a parent who learns from their mistakes.Sometimes the older siblings do not understand your change of what seemed to them as convictions.
It's true, convictions can change.
hmm... I might have misunderstood what you said in prev post...

This chinese phrase came to my mind:

http://bit.ly/14C4VbI

the translator didn't show the literal translation, which I'd translate as: "every family has a scripture that is hard to recite"...

The meaning provided by the web site (my fav online chinese-english dictionary) is:

"every family has a skeleton in the cupboard; every family has some sort of trouble; each family has its own problems"

(not sure where the first part "skeleton in the cupboard" gets its origin... I'll have to ask my wife later, as she is far more advanced than I am in chinese literacy)
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#88 Feb 5, 2013
Mahmood
Mississauga, Canada

You remember the Afghani muslim father that set up the murder of his first wife and three daughters because they were doing "un-islamic" things. You should know. I believe the family was from Mississauga. Shafia was the name or something.

Location hidden

#89 Feb 5, 2013
Trisha wrote:
ahaha!
No.
This is a parent who learns from their mistakes.Sometimes the older siblings do not understand your change of what seemed to them as convictions.
It's true, convictions can change.
It sounds like a lot is happening in your family... I am not qualified to talk much about family situations, I myself am experiencing my teenage son's changes, which I think is a necessary step in his life, but things that he may come to tell me may challenge my expectation... as much as I thought I know him... I believe that love and patience would be felt, and would work for the good of relationships (rather than arguments which may only bounce back like hard wall). Love and patience is self-evidence that can't fail (thats my conviction if I must pick one)... the only question is if I have genuinely displayed it...(apparently I failed to show any of it here to Izzy, or he'd have traded all his socks for gloves).

Yes, definitely parenting is lifelong learning... too bad we only live once.
ZushZush

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#90 Feb 5, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
If I even so much as mention that I have doubts to any of many friends and family they will immediately attack me. Even in Muslim countries, anyone who even dares to criticize Islam is sentenced to death.
that's the reason why I left it.
You are a pathetic liar.

You fit with other pathetic liars of this forum... you know Rusty Tin Can Trisha, Ravenclaw, Aurora "Ganesh" (and thousands of other nics) etc. etc.

Mhmmmmmm ... are you one of them impostors trolling under a different name?

You are not the Aurora troll, are you?
FONTAINE LIES

Carmel, ME

#91 Feb 5, 2013
ZushZush wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pathetic liar.
You fit with other pathetic liars of this forum... you know Rusty Tin Can Trisha, Ravenclaw, Aurora "Ganesh" (and thousands of other nics) etc. etc.
Mhmmmmmm ... are you one of them impostors trolling under a different name?
You are not the Aurora troll, are you?
Not the Tommy "Timesten" troll either. Nothing much gets past you does it?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#92 Feb 5, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the evil deeds of your fake prophet, Mohammad, that Islam's ahadith clearly and indisputably describe? So you try to comfort yourself by deluding yourself into believing that Muslims that do evil things are not true Muslims. However, there is one major flaw in your thinking, which is that Mohammad was just as evil and even more evil. Stop lying to yourself by trying to make excuses for the numerous hadith that talk about Mohammad telling his followers to kill people who merely verbally criticized him. For this, he had them murdered and then clearly had no remorse. Yet, you talk about other Muslims but totally disregard the most evil one of all, Mohammad.
Salaamz X. LOL! I love it when the unknowing wax intelligent over subject matter which is clearly beyond them. I have never lied to myself concerning ALLAHs choice of Messengers,Servants,and Prophets.Hence my acceptance of those such as Moses the murderer & David the adulterer,etc. I am also fully aware of the series of Lying scribes whose main intent was to denigrate Muhammad and anything Muslim.Much like todays posters here in this forum.And just as in the distant past we have stories,histories,and old wives tales,some based in fact , some based in fiction. ALLAHs faithful servant Muhammad(pbuh) did what He had to do for the survival of His peoples and the expantion of holy Islaam into the world.To His credit! His name will be held in contempt by some,and in Awe by others.So it has always been,and so it shall always be. May ALLAH guide you to acceptance of the simple facts. Cheerz
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#94 Feb 5, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz X. LOL! I love it when the unknowing wax intelligent over subject matter which is clearly beyond them. I have never lied to myself concerning ALLAHs choice of Messengers,Servants,and Prophets.Hence my acceptance of those such as Moses the murderer & David the adulterer,etc. I am also fully aware of the series of Lying scribes whose main intent was to denigrate Muhammad and anything Muslim.Much like todays posters here in this forum.And just as in the distant past we have stories,histories,and old wives tales,some based in fact , some based in fiction. ALLAHs faithful servant Muhammad(pbuh) did what He had to do for the survival of His peoples and the expantion of holy Islaam into the world.To His credit! His name will be held in contempt by some,and in Awe by others.So it has always been,and so it shall always be. May ALLAH guide you to acceptance of the simple facts. Cheerz
I get it! You're a Muslim NOT because Mohammad was a murderer like Moses and an adulterer like David, behaviors that he had to engage in "for the survival of His peoples and the expantion of holy Islaam into the world," but because his Qur'an is 19 oriented!

It all makes perfect sense now!
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#95 Feb 5, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
ALLAHs faithful servant Muhammad(pbuh) did what He had to do for the survival of His peoples and the expantion of holy Islaam into the world.
You wouldn't be so forgiving of the Arabian if he tortured your father with fire for refusing to divulge where the family treasure was buried, you complete tool.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#96 Feb 5, 2013
Just remember, people, that the thefts, murders, rape-enablings, and enslavements of surviving women and children that were perpetrated by "ALLAHs faithful servant Muhammad(pbuh)," were "what He had to do for the survival of His peoples and the expantion of holy Islaam," and that if you disagree with "ALLAHs" will in these matters, it proves that you deserve Islamic hellfire forever, or, at the very least, that you AREN'T A MUSLIM, THANK GOD!!!
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#97 Feb 5, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz X. LOL! I love it when the unknowing wax intelligent over subject matter which is clearly beyond them. I have never lied to myself concerning ALLAHs choice of Messengers,Servants,and Prophets.Hence my acceptance of those such as Moses the murderer & David the adulterer,etc. I am also fully aware of the series of Lying scribes whose main intent was to denigrate Muhammad and anything Muslim.Much like todays posters here in this forum.And just as in the distant past we have stories,histories,and old wives tales,some based in fact , some based in fiction. ALLAHs faithful servant Muhammad(pbuh) did what He had to do for the survival of His peoples and the expantion of holy Islaam into the world.To His credit! His name will be held in contempt by some,and in Awe by others.So it has always been,and so it shall always be. May ALLAH guide you to acceptance of the simple facts. Cheerz
Idiot girl,

What matters today is what the slaves of "ALLAHs faithful servant Muhammad(pbuh)" are doing in his name, BASED ON HIS RECORDED EXAMPLE, no matter the credibility of the source of "inspiration."

Tell us about the LEGITIMACY of the beheading of Nicholas Berg. I mean, he was a cursed descendant of apes and pigs, wasn't he???
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#98 Feb 5, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why millions are joining islam, They seek Muhammad's way
The records of converts to islam on last year is astonishing
we don't spend billions $$$$ like churches and christian origanisation and gain more people to islam than to christianity
ALLAH AKBAR ..........Islam is the superior religion and most growing religion
Now>>>>>the battle between Islam and Atheism
"Mohammad's way" was theft, murder, and enslavement, as the MUSLIM records make clear

So, tell us about the Egyptian Coptic Christians and how graciously YOUR Muslim government has dealt with them.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#99 Feb 5, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that the biggest risk comes from his/her own family. We have seen repeatedly, both in the US and Canada that muslims are murdered by family for a number of reasons.
Sarah and Amina Said, teenage girls that lived in Texas were killed by their father for becoming too Western. A muslim woman on the East coast was beheaded by her husband, they owned a tv station. The more recent case in Cali, where it was initially blamed on a hate crime, only to turn out the Iraqi womans husband murdered her because she was going to divorce him. I also recall a case in Canada where several daughters and a 2nd wife where murdered by the husband and sons. Just a few of the cases I recall from the last several years.
You are right.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#100 Feb 5, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
It all began about three years ago during Ramadan. I live in northern British Columbia in Canada, and so Ramadan during the summer season here has very long days and short nights. The Ishaa prayer was often at 11, and Fajr was at 3. So often times I would just stay up at night between the prayers and strengthen my Imam by reading and learning about Islam on the internet. I was a very passionate Muslim, and I would often spend my time debating others (much like how you debate me now) about why Islam is true and genuine.
That all changed when one specific hadith was brought to me:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than women. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Messenger! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative...(Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 293)
This started a very dangerous line of thinking in me. Before when I crawled on potentially evil hadiths or verses, I would desperately try to find an interpretation or rebutall by an Islamic apologetic that would comfort me. However nothing I could find explained this hadith (Sahih Bukhari, so it is very reliable). Plus it is reflected by the quran too, Surah 2:228 "Men are a degree above women in status".
Many stupid Islamic scholars tried to even justify that women are naturally less intelligent than men, like this http://www.letmeturnthetables.com/2009/06/why... . Or this idiot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7tChbHU3NIMXX.
From there my faith was shaken. How could my Prophet say these things? And from there on all of the other cracks in Islam began to show. I realized that Qur'an is riddled with scientific errors. I was also at the same time completing my studies in the sciences, and realized that evolution and these scientific truths that I was led to believe by other muslims were "conspiracies against Islam by materialistic atheists" was backed by centuries worth of solid science and evidence. And from by background in science, I too was able to disect the Qur'an more carefully. I found this article early on, http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Science , that further allowed me to see that many of the people I followed passionately as a child like Adnan Okter and Zakir Naik were very poorly trained "scientists", whose ideas and proposals were completely and easily refutable.
From then on I become more and more convinced that Islam really was false. Then I began to realize that religion in general was false. I guess this was in part due to my scientific knowledge, and my readings of philosphers like Immanuel Kant, Voltaire, and Freidrich Nietzsche that made me realize one doesn't need religion to be a good and happy person. Instead I switched my allegiance to rationalism and intellectuality, which is why I became the scientist I am today.
Of course it is not easy leaving Islam. If I even so much as mention that I have doubts to any of many friends and family they will immediately attack me. Even in Muslim countries, anyone who even dares to criticize Islam is sentenced to death. Have you not stopped to consider why your religion enforces people to accept it and not leave it through threat of death?
No, because you never allow yourself to think or question Islam. You have never stepped outside yourself as a Muslim, and evaluated Islam as a neutral third-party observer. I did. And that's the reason why I left it.
What subject of science did you study, Biology or Chemistry or Physics?
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#101 Feb 5, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz & salutations E.M. I feel for you and your decision.If you were grossly influenced by the deeds of weak and evil men,then you must reconcile that yourself.I see the evil deeds in psuedo muslims every day,and realize They do NOT represent holy-Islaam for what it is. I even see weaknesses in the holy-Qur'An but recognize them again as the weaknesses of the scribes as men of frailty.ALLAH has revealed scripture after scripture as guidance for men.If they do not heed such well meaning advice and turn their backs upon ALLAH and His infinite wisdom then it is once again their own weakness,and they must reconcile their own decisions.How would you feel on the day of judgement if ALLAH ask'd "why did you not see thru the evil deeds of men,and remain a believeing servant? Why did you not see MY-Islaam verses THEIR Islaam? Why were you so easily misled when you had The Holy-Qur'An and ME at you back? Just a little food for thought in the hopes that you regain your Testimony of the Real Islaam vs that which has been compermised and distorted by evil men. Cheerz
What advice?

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#103 Feb 6, 2013
Money talks.
There is more profit in being anti-Islam than pro-Islam.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#104 Feb 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't be so forgiving of the Arabian if he tortured your father with fire for refusing to divulge where the family treasure was buried, you complete tool.
Salaamz B. Yes! its true the number 19 is part of a sacred and secret mechanizm in not only the Holy Qur'An but some of the other scriptures can you guess which? LOL! Oh! and just for your edification my Grandfather was tortur'D and Imprison'D by the infamous KGB,who make the psuedo-muslim-terrorists look like 3rd grade snot nosed dropouts! you incomplete toole!LOL. Cheerz byuf

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105 Feb 6, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm loser xtian.I hate the whole world for not being christians. chritianity pushes me to be black hearted person
you admit? excellent!!!!!!!!!
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#107 Feb 6, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz B. Yes! its true the number 19 is part of a sacred and secret mechanizm in not only the Holy Qur'An but some of the other scriptures can you guess which? LOL! Oh! and just for your edification my Grandfather was tortur'D and Imprison'D by the infamous KGB,who make the psuedo-muslim-terrorists look like 3rd grade snot nosed dropouts! you incomplete toole!LOL. Cheerz byuf
If the KGB had the good sense of hating muzzie scum they were not all bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... (Jun '17) 1 min J_a_n 45
Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel 4 min J_a_n 55
JERUSALEM==>>BELONGS TO lSRAEL! NOT to MUSLIM S... 8 min Rebecca 2
Congratulations Doug Jones 12 min J_a_n 24
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 28 min DaniEl 521,961
JEWS r d REAL PALESTINIANS NOT LAND GRABBER Pa... 12 hr JEWs R TRUE PALs 1
JERUSALEM,Ancient Capita of Israel 12 hr JEWs R TRUE PALs 1
More from around the web