I renounce Islam
PATRIOT

Houston, TX

#43 Feb 4, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom, why would someone on Topix pretend that they're not who they claim to be?
Joe why don't you stick to blowing little kids during classes?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#44 Feb 4, 2013
Latifah wrote:
<quoted text>
What sins did you commit that compelled you to leave Holy Islam in shame?
He told you why he left Islam, because it's false.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#45 Feb 4, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
He told you why he left Islam, because it's false.
well than y dont ur husbine leve u? ur false.

“Allah loves you too.”

Since: Nov 12

Sanaa, Yemen

#47 Feb 4, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>well than y dont ur husbine leve u? ur false.
Her husband left her few years back for a 9 year old girl named Ayesha.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#48 Feb 4, 2013
am I the only one who's still receiving this google chrome's cm netseer malware warning? I read that google already "cleared" that warning... but it still popped up.
Muslimamomma

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Feb 4, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
am I the only one who's still receiving this google chrome's cm netseer malware warning? I read that google already "cleared" that warning... but it still popped up.
Yes you are.
That's because you are the forum pedophile.
So obviously google would take some measures to protect other users.
Muslimamomma

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Feb 4, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Her husband left her few years back for a 9 year old girl named Ayesha.
What?

Was her husband's name Mohammad by any chance?

San Francisco, CA

#51 Feb 4, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.topix.com .
Content from cm.netseer.com , a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion.

San Francisco, CA

#52 Feb 4, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
Yes you are.
That's because you are the forum pedophile.
So obviously google would take some measures to protect other users.
Zussie, this isn't pedo forum, go somewhere else.
Trisha

Los Angeles, CA

#53 Feb 4, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Zussie, this isn't pedo forum, so I probably should go somewhere else.
Yes.
We don't want pedophiles here.
Go to the pedo forum.
joey

Coventry, UK

#54 Feb 4, 2013
Well done brother, you must have huge balls to leave the cult of violence and hate

Get yourself a good education and leave home ASAP once you got a good job, if you havent already

you are welcome at my house any time, but im in england uk

God bless you

San Francisco, CA

#55 Feb 4, 2013
joey wrote:
Well done brother, you must have huge balls to leave the cult of violence and hate
there must be a better way to congratulate someone :)
joey wrote:
Get yourself a good education and leave home ASAP once you got a good job, if you havent already
you are welcome at my house any time, but im in england uk
God bless you
he stated he has a Biochem degree in earlier posts...

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#56 Feb 4, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom, why would someone on Topix pretend that they're not who they claim to be?
bunch of sick pathetic liars on this forum pretend so and so
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#58 Feb 4, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
A couple of years ago I used to be on this forum as an ardent Muslim who tried to defend Islam against what I perceived were baseless attacks. I'm not some troll or a non-muslim guy pretending to have left Islam just to discredit it. I really truly was a strong believing Muslim.
How much has changed since then. After a while of thinking and reasoning, I began to see the flaws of Islam become more apparent. Muslims invent imaginative lies and frivolous explainations to cover up some of the dirtiest aspects of Islam. The Qur'an is not filled with scientific miracles as they propose, but rather numerous fallacies and scientific errors. It systematically opresses women and treats them lesser then men (see Hadith: "Women are deficent in intelligence to men" and Qu'ran: "Men have been made a few degrees superior to women". The list can go on, but I will summarize; it is backwards, incorrect, and extremely flawed.
After realizing this, I renounced Islam. Of course I cannot tell my family or friends this, as the penalty for leaving Islam is death (another reason why I was convinced Islam is incredibly false). So I must pretend to be a Muslim for my own sake, something which drives me crazy every day to watch them do their silly rituals, believe in their nonsensical things (Jinn, black magic, etc.), and their rejection of modern science and learning (like Evolution).
So i just wanted to let all the people on this forum attacking Islam that what you are doing is working. You are starting the process of critical thinking in some Muslims (like myself) that allows us to see what Islam really is, and to leave it. So please don't stop, especially all the athiests and scientists. I am now an athiest, and replaced my vigour of learning Islam for learning about what the world truly is.
For all Muslims reading this: Please stop trying to defend relgion. One day hopefully you will have the epiphany that I did, and leave it. I too was once an ardent supporter, and it took me a long time to leave Islam, but I'm convinced that I made the right choice.
We both live in Canada, who the hell is going to kill you for leaving Islam? I am very open about my apostasy, more so with the religious faction of my family.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#59 Feb 4, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
We both live in Canada, who the hell is going to kill you for leaving Islam? I am very open about my apostasy, more so with the religious faction of my family.
My guess is that the biggest risk comes from his/her own family. We have seen repeatedly, both in the US and Canada that muslims are murdered by family for a number of reasons.

Sarah and Amina Said, teenage girls that lived in Texas were killed by their father for becoming too Western. A muslim woman on the East coast was beheaded by her husband, they owned a tv station. The more recent case in Cali, where it was initially blamed on a hate crime, only to turn out the Iraqi womans husband murdered her because she was going to divorce him. I also recall a case in Canada where several daughters and a 2nd wife where murdered by the husband and sons. Just a few of the cases I recall from the last several years.

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#60 Feb 4, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
So i just wanted to let all the people on this forum attacking Islam that what you are doing is working. You are starting the process of critical thinking in some Muslims (like myself) that allows us to see what Islam really is, and to leave it. So please don't stop, especially all the athiests and scientists. I am now an athiest, and replaced my vigour of learning Islam for learning about what the world truly is.
Like I have said in the past, I would rather Muslims renounce Islam and become atheists then to continue being Muslims. At least as an atheist you have freed yourself from the brainwashing and curse of Islam and hopefully the evil that Islam promotes against innocent non-Muslims. After all, Islamic doctrine tells Muslims that not one non-Muslim is innocent.

The reason why I continue to come to this forum is to hopefully plant a seed in the minds of some Muslims to get them to stop lying about Islam and instead see it for what it really is--Evil and a Fraud. Muslims are conditioned to defend Islam because it's all they have. Therefore, they would rather lie about Mohammad and the evil things he did in order to delude (brainwash) themselves into believing that all the lies they have been told about Islam are true. Then they are confronted with other Muslims who are similarly brainwashed who try to convince them that us non-Muslims are wrong and that we will be punished. In other words, Muslims live under a constant fear factor which is part of the reason they don't want to open their eyes to the truth about Mohammad's evil. Muslims live in a vicious circle of lying again and again and literally ignoring the obvious truth that Islam's own writings (hadith) tell us about who Mohammad really was--Clearly Evil and a fake Prophet!

Location hidden

#61 Feb 4, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.topix.com .
Content from cm.netseer.com , a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion.
I got that earlier today, but not for topix, for a news website. But it hasn't happened again.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#62 Feb 4, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I got that earlier today, but not for topix, for a news website. But it hasn't happened again.
I was getting that all day on topix.

Location hidden

#63 Feb 4, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
A couple of years ago I used to be on this forum as an ardent Muslim who tried to defend Islam against what I perceived were baseless attacks. I'm not some troll or a non-muslim guy pretending to have left Islam just to discredit it. I really truly was a strong believing Muslim.
How much has changed since then. After a while of thinking and reasoning, I began to see the flaws of Islam become more apparent. Muslims invent imaginative lies and frivolous explainations to cover up some of the dirtiest aspects of Islam. The Qur'an is not filled with scientific miracles as they propose, but rather numerous fallacies and scientific errors. It systematically opresses women and treats them lesser then men (see Hadith: "Women are deficent in intelligence to men" and Qu'ran: "Men have been made a few degrees superior to women". The list can go on, but I will summarize; it is backwards, incorrect, and extremely flawed.
After realizing this, I renounced Islam. Of course I cannot tell my family or friends this, as the penalty for leaving Islam is death (another reason why I was convinced Islam is incredibly false). So I must pretend to be a Muslim for my own sake, something which drives me crazy every day to watch them do their silly rituals, believe in their nonsensical things (Jinn, black magic, etc.), and their rejection of modern science and learning (like Evolution).
For all Muslims reading this: Please stop trying to defend relgion. One day hopefully you will have the epiphany that I did, and leave it. I too was once an ardent supporter, and it took me a long time to leave Islam, but I'm convinced that I made the right choice.
Just an awesome post, thank you. And thank you for the encouragement.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#64 Feb 4, 2013
"A NetSeer spokesperson confirmed that its corporate network had been infected with malware, and Google subsequently added its domain to a list of malware-affected Websites. Because NetSeer's corporate site has the same domain name as its advertising network, Google triggered warnings on end-user machines warning users to avoid any Web page that happened to include an ad served from NetSeer's servers.

But, visitors to these Web pages were not at risk of being served up malware from the NetSeer advertising network, the company said."

http://www.zdnet.com/netseer-suffers-hack-tri...

I blame the filthy muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min uyan 503,489
News How Muhammad Ali transformed the image of Islam (Jun '16) 19 min T-BOS 27
Youtube censors pro Israeli muslim 22 min Chief of Chiefs 2
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 38 min Joel 256,004
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 53 min MADRASSA FRIED MU... 92
O Say! 1 hr MO_EATS_DUNGS 37
PUBH: ISIS All-Female Brigade (Aug '14) 1 hr MO_EATS_DUNGS 49
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 1 hr Marie-Luise_J 55
More from around the web