of 18
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#362 Feb 22, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ravenclaw that seemed to work!
Anytime! You should also consider making your posts private. That will help keep those with ill intent from following you to different forums. Just click on your name at the top of the page, you can change your account settings.

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

#363 Feb 22, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
My posts no longer show on this topic, what is going on?
you're no longer muslim, so Allah abrogated them...

(well, sometimes Topix filter out posts containing certain links and even very benign words...)
Asha Hussan

Valley Stream, NY

#364 Feb 22, 2013
YES, YES, YES, GO, BEAUTIFUL RENOUNCER! I denounce Islam also!

You have to understand the backstory of Islam...it truly was spread very violently. Do you know that some say as many as 80 MILLION Hindus were slaughtered because of Islam? And then Pakistan was born from a group of Islamized Indian traitors...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#365 Feb 22, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
My posts no longer show on this topic, what is going on?
-
You left Allah, he does not like you anymore, Allah makes sure that no one can read your postings.
-
God that is funny coming from an Atheist.
-
God knows I am good.
Allah knows I am good.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

#366 Feb 24, 2013
@ Ex Muslim, how do u keep it from ur parents and or relatives ? Isn't it hard during Eid, Bakra Eid, Milad e Nabi and Laylat Al Qadr ? Do u still perform namaaz infront of ur family ?

Since: Feb 13

Houston, Canada

#367 Feb 24, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
@ Ex Muslim, how do u keep it from ur parents and or relatives ? Isn't it hard during Eid, Bakra Eid, Milad e Nabi and Laylat Al Qadr ? Do u still perform namaaz infront of ur family ?
It is very hard indeed, and yes I do read namaaz with them. Even on occasion I am asked to lead. Whenever they go to the masjid, I too have to come along.

I go along quietly during Eid, doing as they do to avoid suspicion. As much as I would be allowed to be left to be own beliefs and practices, I cannot. Muslims do not accept anyone to leave or criticize their religion, even willing to disown or cut off relations with anyone who does, and even in Muslims countries like Pakistan, punish them with death or stoning. So I wait patietly, hoping one day things change,

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#368 Feb 24, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very hard indeed, and yes I do read namaaz with them. Even on occasion I am asked to lead. Whenever they go to the masjid, I too have to come along.
I go along quietly during Eid, doing as they do to avoid suspicion. As much as I would be allowed to be left to be own beliefs and practices, I cannot. Muslims do not accept anyone to leave or criticize their religion, even willing to disown or cut off relations with anyone who does, and even in Muslims countries like Pakistan, punish them with death or stoning. So I wait patietly, hoping one day things change,
-
Do I now say you are a brave man, or are you worried that they will kill you that you keep quiet.
-
And Westerners want to convert to Islam?
-
If I lived in a Muslim country they would of stoned me years ago.
-
For I keep telling all Muslims that Muhammad was a homosexual as it is written in the Qur'an.
-
I also tell Christians that Jesus was also a Homosexual, it is written in the New Testament.
-
That Allah is fake.
The Christian God also fake and no Christian ever think about stoning me.
-
Maybe Allah and God are twins.

Australia

#369 Feb 24, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>It is very hard indeed, and yes I do read namaaz with them. Even on occasion I am asked to lead. Whenever they go to the masjid, I too have to come along.

Yeah u might as well go at least u get eidi and get to indulge in all the sweets and seviyaan. I bet u still go to Dawats to check out girls LOL

Houston, Canada

#370 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah u might as well go at least u get eidi and get to indulge in all the sweets and seviyaan. I bet u still go to Dawats to check out girls LOL
Haha no, all the dawats in my community are male/female segregated anyway.

But yes, while I may secretly reject Islam, I still love the Arab, Persian, and Indian food they serve at Eid haha.

Donvale, Australia

#371 Feb 24, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha no, all the dawats in my community are male/female segregated anyway.
But yes, while I may secretly reject Islam, I still love the Arab, Persian, and Indian food they serve at Eid haha.
Are they actually segregated or do the aunties just sit around drinking chaa and talking mad shit about everyone and the uncles sit on the sofa and indulge in meaningless talk about politics ? You really cannot beat Jalebi and Rooh Afza with milk.

Houston, Canada

#372 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text> Are they actually segregated or do the aunties just sit around drinking chaa and talking mad shit about everyone and the uncles sit on the sofa and indulge in meaningless talk about politics ? You really cannot beat Jalebi and Rooh Afza with milk.
Oh my goodness you have just described our Pakistani house parties perfectly haha! And yes 90% of them are segregated, but the ones in which women and men are in in the same house, I observe the exact same thing. The amount of gossiping the aunties do is unbelievable, its like a fully time hobby for them. And don't even get me started on the discussions the uncles have, every party its a pointless debate on random politics. Ah good old Punjabi culture!

Donvale, Australia

#373 Feb 25, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness you have just described our Pakistani house parties perfectly haha! And yes 90% of them are segregated, but the ones in which women and men are in in the same house, I observe the exact same thing. The amount of gossiping the aunties do is unbelievable, its like a fully time hobby for them. And don't even get me started on the discussions the uncles have, every party its a pointless debate on random politics. Ah good old Punjabi culture!
Auntie: o vekh vo kuddi kinni moti ho gaya
Uncle:Zardari is a kutha junani, We need Ayub Khan back
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#374 Feb 25, 2013
Salaamz O Believers! I (a thinking muslim) reject the versions of Islaam which have been tainted by the bloods of innocents,Shed by quazi-pretenderz who by their own hands have thrown mudded water upon the radiant face of Islaam and all who disagree with their version of Terroristic fanaticism. May ALLAH be guidance to us all in ferreting out the pretenders.They are NOT Patriots!They are NOT freedomfighters,and they are Not true Muslim.By ALLAHs beard,their seats in hells fire are being kept warm by the victims of their dogmatic chaos,and those victims will be happy to chain them to their appropriate hotseats with smiles upon their faces as they do so. For ALLAH reigns supreme in His sublimity and Judgement. Reject the Lies and Hold to the truthes the ALLAH has set forth for His creations. May ALLAH stand between US(the believers) and Harm in all of the places we must be. Cheerz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min DaniEl 365,099
Stop calling them'BritishFighters'. 30 min Joe 6
What they're saying about Alabama: Demonizing t... 35 min Old Pom 4
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 43 min JOEL 201,389
DY: Star Wars and Islam 43 min Old Pom 3
DY: why do pro-Muslim get SPAM, NUTS AND CLUELESS 45 min Old Pom 6
Can Christianity and Islam co-exist and unite? 1 hr Shamma 34
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••