“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#313 Feb 16, 2013
Ya Muslimoon wa Muslimat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to be honest with you....I don't have much knowledge of science as you but you approach " I am scientist therefore know the truth" doesn't impress me
Oddly, I cannot see anywhere that I make the claim that as a scientist I hold the truth.
<quoted text>
as there are many scientist/atheist who relelaze they wrong and started to believe in God....you just one those who Allah didn't will yet to see the truth.
You will find more cases of the opposite: scientists rejecting there is a god. Also, you will often find that scientists who start believing (note: not the same as already believing) often start rejecting scientific findings.
<quoted text>
.....this is exactly how God blinded your eyes to even reflect on what have been said...rather you don't even consider to think about it but you attack it with lie.......I was talkin about something randomly (meaning without
cause) becoming an order and you went on mentioning throwing surfactants into water and creating order which itself proving my point but gess you need intelect to notice it.
Whether *I* do this or the compounds slowly leach out of some solid material in contact with water does not matter. The result is the same.

I don't like being called a liar by someone who doesn't even understand science (self-admitted).
<quoted text>
......what was the cause of the order created by the surfactants in the water?
Simple thermodynamics. I'll make it even better for you: it is entropically driven (as in the ordering of the surfactants into micelles causes *more* "disorder" than if they were not ordered and just dissolved as individual molecules).

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#314 Feb 16, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW THAT Islam IS FASLE RELIGION AND QURAN IS WRITTEN BY MANY ARABS and I have shown it in my posts giving proof from Islamic books.
In short I know everything about Islam
Your this post is very correct.
how will i not know all about Islam when I took many away from it and got them in fold of humanity.
Good for you.
The more Islam is exposed the better the world will be.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#315 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
...But why would allah misguide those who denied him, aren't they the one's who need guidance more than anyone? Does that sound logical to you?
Every one has the same chose to aether believe or disbelieve...Allah knows best who are those who completely rejected His signs and there are those who Allah leads astry as they refused to believe in first place.
Before creating was allah aware that from a muslim I would turn into a non-believer?
Qadir mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#316 Feb 16, 2013
Truth Prevails

Mumbai, India

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Wow really???? i must follow you now and remain muslim LOOL
U lame crosstian losers, you think you going to impress anyone by telling lies??? LOL
Dude,don't hurt your fingers and type too much garbage
Islam is the absolute truth and if someone has doubt in islam? come to the fact that ALLAH words is all proven by science

You mean the earth is flat and the sun sets in muddy water, and the sun revolves around earth and prostrates before allah to rise again in the next morning.

Do you still believe in fairytales? Friend you need to grow up.
Just read the Quran and Hadiths in the language you understand with an open mind, and I am sorry to say that you might end up being on the other side.

Mengal

Dear Egyptian_lad
If you were able to know Quran,Than definitely you would have been one of the servants of Mohammad, you are not one who without understanding Quran cling the meaning of words without knowing that what is real meaning, Yes there are simple muslims they when get the translation of Quran in its own language they too like you behave,
For example, a verse of Quran say to believers about timing of Fasting in month of Ramadan,

Quran-11 verse=187
"And Eat and drink,
Until the white thread
Of dawn appear to you
Distinct from its black thread;
Then complete your fast
Till the night appears;

So this Muslim too like you collect or got two threads one thread of white color and the second one black color and then kept it under his pillow in the early morning started eating and looking when he could differentiate the white and black thread un till when dawn appeared,

you like that seems looking the verse of Quran, Other wise Quran clearly says That Zulqarnain the king went towards last end in west a place where he saw the sun sitting in a murky waters,

Dear kindly tell me we daily say that sun rise from east, Where sun rise? we know it rotates its axces but despite of that we use wrong word, because same is way to express it in our langvage,
Again we say the sun set or drowned in Ocean when we stay near to bank of Ocean, or we say Sun set in west? despite of that you objecting the Quran,

Who say That Quran say the earth is flat,
yes yesterday you were the people saying that earth is flat so as Christianity But Quran !1400 hundred back said that earth is egg like round,Come to Quran.
Quran-31-29

'"See you not(O Mohammad saw)that Allah merges the night in to the day and merges the day in to night".
merging means a slow and a gradual change. The night slowly and gradually changes in to day and the day slowly and gradually change to night.This phenomenon is not possible if the world is flat

A similar message is given in surah Al-Zumar 39-5

"He makes the night to go in the day and makes the day to go in the night.

The Arabic word used is Yukawwir' which denotes as though you coil a turban round the head,Coiling or overlapping of the night over the day and the day over the night is only possible if the earth is spherical.it is not possible if the earth is flat.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#317 Feb 16, 2013
Nothing from abra muhammed????
Oh dear. I had hoped for some word. I wanted to see what pathetic defensive of his faith he was planning to mount. But I think the only thing he is capable of mounting, his his families goat!
Qadir mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#318 Feb 16, 2013
who="Jules in the UK"]Nothing from abra muhammed????
Oh dear. I had hoped for some word. I wanted to see what pathetic defensive of his faith he was planning to mount. But I think the only thing he is capable of mounting, his his families goat!

Mengal

Dear Jules in the Uk.

Dear irony is that west for the past fifty years wrote a book daily against Mohammad which have no at all any truth all books are distorted facts and foisted material of their own to disfame Mohammad and Islam,

Yes Abrah came to destroy Kaba perhaps in the year when prophet born, It was Prophets uncle who was pagan He told the Abrah that he only wants his camels and Kabba has its own master or owner,. Abrah amazed for this demand, any how later Abrah seen the scene. and was destroyed by Allah
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Melbourne, Australia

#319 Feb 16, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
who="Jules in the UK"]Nothing from abra muhammed????

Mengal

Dear Jules in the Uk.

Dear irony is that west for the past fifty years wrote a book daily against Mohammad which have no at all any truth all books are distorted facts and foisted material of their own to disfame Mohammad and Islam,

Yes Abrah came to destroy Kaba perhaps in the year when prophet born, It was Prophets uncle who was pagan He told the Abrah that he only wants his camels and Kabba has its own master or owner,. Abrah amazed for this demand, any how later Abrah seen the scene. and was destroyed by Allah
Kya haal hain balochi saab ?
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#320 Feb 16, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
Truth Prevails
Mumbai, India
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Wow really???? i must follow you now and remain muslim LOOL
U lame crosstian losers, you think you going to impress anyone by telling lies??? LOL
Dude,don't hurt your fingers and type too much garbage
Islam is the absolute truth and if someone has doubt in islam? come to the fact that ALLAH words is all proven by science
You mean the earth is flat and the sun sets in muddy water, and the sun revolves around earth and prostrates before allah to rise again in the next morning.
Just read the Quran and Hadiths in the language you understand with an open mind, and I am sorry to say that you might end up being on the other side.
Mengal
Dear Egyptian_lad
If you were able to know Quran,Than definitely you would have been one of the servants of Mohammad, you are not one who without understanding Quran cling the meaning of words without knowing that what is real meaning, Yes there are simple muslims they when get the translation of Quran in its own language they too like you behave,
For example, a verse of Quran say to believers about timing of Fasting in month of Ramadan,
Quran-11 verse=187
"And Eat and drink,
Until the white thread
Of dawn appear to you
Distinct from its black thread;
Then complete your fast
Till the night appears;
So this Muslim too like you collect or got two threads one thread of white color and the second one black color and then kept it under his pillow in the early morning started eating and looking when he could differentiate the white and black thread un till when dawn appeared,
you like that seems looking the verse of Quran, Other wise Quran clearly says That Zulqarnain the king went towards last end in west a place where he saw the sun sitting in a murky waters,
Dear kindly tell me we daily say that sun rise from east, Where sun rise? we know it rotates its axces but despite of that we use wrong word, because same is way to express it in our langvage,
Again we say the sun set or drowned in Ocean when we stay near to bank of Ocean, or we say Sun set in west? despite of that you objecting the Quran,
Who say That Quran say the earth is flat,
yes yesterday you were the people saying that earth is flat so as Christianity But Quran !1400 hundred back said that earth is egg like round,Come to Quran.
Quran-31-29
'"See you not(O Mohammad saw)that Allah merges the night in to the day and merges the day in to night".
merging means a slow and a gradual change. The night slowly and gradually changes in to day and the day slowly and gradually change to night.This phenomenon is not possible if the world is flat
A similar message is given in surah Al-Zumar 39-5
"He makes the night to go in the day and makes the day to go in the night.
The Arabic word used is Yukawwir' which denotes as though you coil a turban round the head,Coiling or overlapping of the night over the day and the day over the night is only possible if the earth is spherical.it is not possible if the earth is flat.
Did allah subhanutallah not realize that there are places where there is daylight throughout the summer and darkness throughout the winter?
Ya Muslimoon wa Muslimat

Bristol, UK

#321 Feb 16, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Before creating was allah aware that from a muslim I would turn into a non-believer?
Yes Allah orded a pen to write everything that will happen 50 thousand years before He created the universe...but yet it was your decision to desbilief becouse that He knew didn't interfere in your decision.

It is the same as if your house sets a fire (may Allah prevent it to happen and giude you to believe) and you have two choses to make...eather to stay in or run out...what would you do?...run?....whatever chose you would make Allah knew it.
Ex Muslim

Terrace, Canada

#322 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes Allah orded a pen to write everything that will happen 50 thousand years before He created the universe...but yet it was your decision to desbilief becouse that He knew didn't interfere in your decision.
It is the same as if your house sets a fire (may Allah prevent it to happen and giude you to believe) and you have two choses to make...eather to stay in or run out...what would you do?...run?....whatever chose you would make Allah knew it.
Well why did he create us if he knew every single choice we were going to make, and if we were going to Heaven or Hell in the end?

Why did he put us on Earth to "test" us as Muslims say, if he already knew the results of this examination?

You see the very idea of an omniscient and omnipotent god has a lot of inconsistencies and paradoxes. Think about your own post for a long while and you'll recognize that.
Hello

Arlington, MA

#323 Feb 16, 2013

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#324 Feb 16, 2013
Allah has already replaced the ex-Muslims with thousands of former Christians.

Look at how many converting to Islam in the West.

In UK on average over 5000 convert to Islam each year.
In USA on average over 20000 convert to Islam each year.

Islam is the true religion.

To watch videos of former Christians turn Muslim please click on the link

http://muslimjesus.net/page12.php

Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#325 Feb 17, 2013
Salaamz One & All 7 welcome to the New Heartland - Of - Holy-Islaam....A M E R I C A! Cheerz
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#326 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
If allah had foreknowldege of my actions then it's not my fault that I am a non-believer, it's allah's fault.

Since: Apr 12

Martinez, CA

#327 Feb 17, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
If allah had foreknowldege of my actions then it's not my fault that I am a non-believer, it's allah's fault.
If you have met Al Khidr, you probably wouldn't be alive to blame Allah in the first place:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKG...
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#329 Feb 17, 2013
Truth Prevails wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they do
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#330 Feb 17, 2013
how russia deals with its muslim problem..

http://vladtepesblog.com/...
Alex

UK

#332 Feb 17, 2013
lol now timesteen has become wendy from France
ZushZush

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#333 Feb 17, 2013
Alex wrote:
lol now timesteen has become wendy from France
Anyone can type any name they so wish, you stupid brainless TROLL.
Alex

UK

#334 Feb 17, 2013
and now he is Zushi from Iraq! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam for peace, or violence? 14 min Chiclets 41
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 378,076
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 26 min Chiclets 45
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 34 min Dragnet52 203,462
Students for genocide 58 min Chiclets 5
if I use a pen!s pump, will it be unislamic? (Jan '11) 2 hr Helena 8
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 2 hr Mujahid means COWARD 471

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE