I renounce Islam
Ya Muslimoon wa Muslimat

Bristol, UK

#293 Feb 14, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
# What you believe is not necessarily true. There is no evidence for Islam nor any other doctrine for that matter. It all boils down to faith. You have no evidence for anything you believe. There is no evidence for heaven and hell or even afterlife for that matter.
# Islam too is a potpuri of different ideas plagiarized from pre-Islamic sources. In fact there is ample evidence of plagiarism in the Koran, that is why I don’t trust it. Other than Mohammad being the final messenger of allah, what does the Koran say that other monotheist religions don’t?
# You are correct about Islam being complete submission to Allah and that is why there is no freewill in Islam. The Koran makes it aptly clear that allah guides whomever he wills and leads astray whoever he wills. It also says no soul can believe unless Allah wills it. That is why this allah is one big contradiction.
# We are not sure who wrote the Koran. No hard evidence for the existence of the Koran in any form before the last decade of the 7th CE. There is no cogent ground for accepting Islamic traditions. Tradition narratives are based on much later sources.
# You right about atheism, we atheist cannot prove that isn’t a god just as you cannot prove there is, however, let’s work on the assumption that there is a god/higher power.

# The Koran says and does a lot of things to a lot of people. As one scholar pointed out, that the Koran is like a supermarket, cherry pick what you like and leave what you don’t. The Koran as far as I am concerned, is an ambiguous document authored by some complex individual. Allah is Ar Rehman and Ar Raheem only on his terms.
I look forward to your response considering the fact that you have done nothing to prove that the Koran comes from a higher power.
There are signs of God that only those who believe see...

..at one time I was talking to my wife on the phone at work on my night shift. I was very late for my prayer and at ones I forgot about it completely....as I hanged off the phone I found this image on my screen....

.....https://sites.google.com/ site/allahuallhaq/

Could you please explain it using the science?
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#294 Feb 14, 2013
Sir before Mahood can reply ,

I would really like to see what signs from your Quranic Allah are?
Ya Muslimoon wa Muslimat

Bristol, UK

#295 Feb 14, 2013
Deedat wrote:
Sir before Mahood can reply ,
I would really like to see what signs from your Quranic Allah are?
Dear friend,

People often expect the angels to appear on the sky or God himself come down to earth as the sign of His existance but in reality the signs of Allah are everywhere but people are heedless of them since they only pay attention to the enjoyment of this life.

Just look at the sky and see the structure of the heavens and how the day changes to night and how the wind blows...indeed in these are the signs of the Wise Creator who is full of knowledge.

The Quran opens the very minds of the people and ables to see these signs so that they uknowlege their Lord and worship Him alone....these are the signs of Allah in His Quran.
Ex Muslim

Williams Lake, Canada

#296 Feb 14, 2013
Ya Muslimoon wa Muslimat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear friend,
People often expect the angels to appear on the sky or God himself come down to earth as the sign of His existance but in reality the signs of Allah are everywhere but people are heedless of them since they only pay attention to the enjoyment of this life.
Just look at the sky and see the structure of the heavens and how the day changes to night and how the wind blows...indeed in these are the signs of the Wise Creator who is full of knowledge.
The Quran opens the very minds of the people and ables to see these signs so that they uknowlege their Lord and worship Him alone....these are the signs of Allah in His Quran.
The day changes to night because the the rotation of the Earth changes the amount and angle of the light from the sun hitting it. There is no wisdom or evidence of God from the changing of day to night.

The wind blows because of convection currents caused by the heating of the surface of the Earth from the electromagnetic radiation of the Sun, causing differences in atmospheric pressure.

Perhaps to 7th century Arabs who had little knowledge of the world these are miracles, or even to modern day poor Muslims who are so uneducated.

The thing about us scientists is that we endeavour to see the world for what it really is. If some religion or "holy" book tells us something, we want to use our reason and own intellect to test if its really true. That's why I reject religion, because it doesn't hold up to scientific discovery and scrutiny.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#297 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Dear friend,
Dear brother,

With this post you have shown that you have not read your books namely Quran, Sahih hadits and Seerat Rasool-Allah
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Ivanhoe, Australia

#298 Feb 15, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>The day changes to night because the the rotation of the Earth changes the amount and angle of the light from the sun hitting it. There is no wisdom or evidence of God from the changing of day to night.

The wind blows because of convection currents caused by the heating of the surface of the Earth from the electromagnetic radiation of the Sun, causing differences in atmospheric pressure.

Perhaps to 7th century Arabs who had little knowledge of the world these are miracles, or even to modern day poor Muslims who are so uneducated.

The thing about us scientists is that we endeavour to see the world for what it really is. If some religion or "holy" book tells us something, we want to use our reason and own intellect to test if its really true. That's why I reject religion, because it doesn't hold up to scientific discovery and scrutiny.
Ki haal aa ?
Ya Muslimoon wa Muslimat

Bristol, UK

#299 Feb 15, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
The day changes to night because the the rotation of the Earth changes the amount and angle of the light from the sun hitting it. There is no wisdom or evidence of God from the changing of day to night.
You claim to be using your intelect but yet you have no problem to claim that everithing origins from explosion which normally creates disorder.

Let me explain why it is seen as sign of a Creator....the structure of the univarse or the changing of the day to night has a wisdom such as if there was error in the structure (the sun being to close or to far from the earth.ect) or the effect of the changing of the day to night to the human body or to a creation in general and the consequence of what would happen if these stops to happening shows the perfect order which must have Wise Planer.

Just look the wisdom of the human body alone...the digestive system, nerve system, immune system, period circle in woman or pragnancy....all of this has a perfect order and you claiming to be a "random selection"

It is contradiction becouse aether somthing happen randomly or ot is selected by something.....further more have you ever seen something that has order such as mobile phone or a television to be randomly created without a planer who originied it?
Ya Muslimoon wa Muslimat

Bristol, UK

#300 Feb 15, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear brother,
With this post you have shown that you have not read your books namely Quran, Sahih hadits and Seerat Rasool-Allah
Ok.....why don't you educate me then since you act as you have read it all?
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#301 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok.....why don't you educate me then since you act as you have read it all?
Dear brother

If you want to know about Islam visit thread “No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (Pbuh) and go through my posts.
Ya Muslimoon wa Muslimat

Bristol, UK

#302 Feb 15, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear brother
If you want to know about Islam visit thread “No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (Pbuh) and go through my posts.
I read it through little be but didn't get it all could you please summarise it?

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#303 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You claim to be using your intelect but yet you have no problem to claim that everithing origins from explosion which normally creates disorder.
As scientists will tell you, calling the "Big Bang" an explosion would be a misnomer. As scientists would also tell you, the current universe is MUCH more chaotic than the universe several billion years ago.

What the heck, I *am* a scientist, so here you have a professional view of your oversimplification.
<quoted text>
Let me explain why it is seen as sign of a Creator....the structure of the univarse or the changing of the day to night has a wisdom such as if there was error in the structure (the sun being to close or to far from the earth.ect) or the effect of the changing of the day to night to the human body or to a creation in general and the consequence of what would happen if these stops to happening shows the perfect order which must have Wise Planer.
This is a circular argument: humans would not have evolved if the situation were not such that humans *could* evolve. There's nothing in evolution that says humans *must* evolve.

Also, care to tell us why your dear 'creator' made the world such that for significant periods of time humans were mere cave dwellers in Africa?
<quoted text>
Just look the wisdom of the human body alone...the digestive system, nerve system, immune system, period circle in woman or pragnancy....all of this has a perfect order and you claiming to be a "random selection"
a) there is no random selection. You confuse mutations with natural selection. Also, what is so wise about the human body? If you think it is wise to make something like the recurrent laryngeal nerve, you'd better stay far away from ever designing anything. Now, evolution has a good explanation for the odd detour. "Designers" not that much...
<quoted text>
It is contradiction becouse aether somthing happen randomly or ot is selected by something.....further more have you ever seen something that has order such as mobile phone or a television to be randomly created without a planer who originied it?
I have seen order created on many occasions. Throw a solid material containing surfactants in water, and they spontaneously order into micelles. Phospholipids order into liposomes. Unfolded proteins fold into a tightly packed folded state. Ice crystals are formed by a beautiful ordering if the temperature gets low enough.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#304 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
We believe that God sent Messenger to every nation all of them testifying to the same message....(God, hereafter, hellfire, paradise ..ect) that is why you find this to be very common amount the religions it is becouse their Messengers brought the same message but they have changed it and so God sent the Quran to direct the people to the original message of all the Prophets.
"And We will turn away their hearts and their eyes just as they refused to believe in it the first time. And We will leave them in their transgression, wandering blindly."
...God misguides those who denied Him and will burn them in the hellfire and He guides those who search for Him....that's the meaning of Allah gluides who he wants and He misguides who He wills.
Fear of things invisible is the natural seed of that which every one in himself calleth Religion - Thomas Hobbes.

Once again, what you believe and whats reality are two different things. What you have is an absence of evidence. Other than blind faith, what rationale grounds do you have for believing in Islam? Please share it with me. People can believe in gobblins and leprechauns if they so choose, but it does mean that they are for real.

But why would allah misguide those who denied him, aren't they the one's who need guidance more than anyone? Does that sound logical to you?

I look forward to your response.
Ya Muslimoon wa Muslimat

Bristol, UK

#305 Feb 15, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of things invisible is the natural seed of that which every one in himself calleth Religion - Thomas Hobbes.
Once again, what you believe and whats reality are two different things. What you have is an absence of evidence. Other than blind faith, what rationale grounds do you have for believing in Islam? Please share it with me. People can believe in gobblins and leprechauns if they so choose, but it does mean that they are for real.
But why would allah misguide those who denied him, aren't they the one's who need guidance more than anyone? Does that sound logical to you?
I look forward to your response.
...But why would allah misguide those who denied him, aren't they the one's who need guidance more than anyone? Does that sound logical to you?

Every one has the same chose to aether believe or disbelieve...Allah knows best who are those who completely rejected His signs and there are those who Allah leads astry as they refused to believe in first place.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#306 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>yes govnenmet will protect all muslims. u will not touch muslims.ur govment will fire upon u 2 protect an opresed citazen.u can wine all u want 2. i will in the end want u 2 prayrers with me.
Opressed citizen?, YOU ????? No. You are muslim filth, and will never amount to anything better.
Tell me of wise and learned closet gay muslim, how will your backward bretherin achieve any dominance after 9/11 and 7/7?
I will tell you a few things about your faith. Lets see if you can disprove them.
No other religion calls for a conversion or death. Nor was any other religion founded by a murderer, terrorist and pedophile. Mohammed the pedophile married a 6 year old girl when he was 54 years old and began fu*king her when she was 9. What a filthy disgusting PIG! This explains why child abuse is so common in the islamic world.
muslims darent admit that allah was really the pagan title of an idol in muhammad's (piss be upon him) parents village. That idol was of the 'moon god' hence the crescent moon found on top of every mosque.
Muhammad was fooled by Satan (see the Satanic verses). Muslims know that this marks the prophet as the fraud he is. muslims even removed those verses from the Koran. The koran of today is rather different from the koran of mohammed`s day because sand chimps kept altering it`s texts and passages.
Muhammad was trying to put himself in charge of a Moon-worship cult that the local Jews would respect so while in Mecca he took up the tradition of calling pigs 'unclean'.
As for the paedophile muhammad, herewally hated women! He was probably ass fucking his goat, or his boyfriend. Even today bisexuality is so common in Saudi and it's puppet muslim states that muhammad never really did anything firm about punishing homosexuals or pedophiles. But he did say 'the majority of people in Hell are women'.
The Koran promised homosexual pedophilia to any Muslim that dies killing westerners/non muslims.'Rivers of wine and young boys fine as pearls.'
The demonic pagan swine godess ,allah is nothing more than a female pimp to pedophiles and muhammad is a common thief and murderer.

Let me tell you how we learn what islam means:
When we hear bombs, we hear islam.
When we see women dressed in black sacks, we see islam.
When we learn of amputations and stonings, we learn about islam.
When we read about sexism and homophobia, we read about islam.
When we face animality, anger and greed for power, we face islam.
When we smell death, we smell Islam.
When we hear muslims say peace, we know they mean war.
Islam is just one big F-ALLAH-CY!
Ya Muslimoon wa Muslimat

Bristol, UK

#307 Feb 15, 2013
Marco the atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
As scientists will tell you, calling the "Big Bang" an explosion would be a misnomer. As scientists would also tell you, the current universe is MUCH more chaotic than the universe several billion years ago.
What the heck, I *am* a scientist, so here you have a professional view of your oversimplification.
<quoted text>
This is a circular argument: humans would not have evolved if the situation were not such that humans *could* evolve. There's nothing in evolution that says humans *must* evolve.
Also, care to tell us why your dear 'creator' made the world such that for significant periods of time humans were mere cave dwellers in Africa?
<quoted text>
a) there is no random selection. You confuse mutations with natural selection. Also, what is so wise about the human body? If you think it is wise to make something like the recurrent laryngeal nerve, you'd better stay far away from ever designing anything. Now, evolution has a good explanation for the odd detour. "Designers" not that much...
<quoted text>
I have seen order created on many occasions. Throw a solid material containing surfactants in water, and they spontaneously order into micelles. Phospholipids order into liposomes. Unfolded proteins fold into a tightly packed folded state. Ice crystals are formed by a beautiful ordering if the temperature gets low enough.
I am going to be honest with you....I don't have much knowledge of science as you but you approach " I am scientist therefore know the truth" doesn't impress me as there are many scientist/atheist who relelaze they wrong and started to believe in God....you just one those who Allah didn't will yet to see the truth.

.....this is exactly how God blinded your eyes to even reflect on what have been said...rather you don't even consider to think about it but you attack it with lie.......I was talkin about something randomly (meaning without
cause) becoming an order and you went on mentioning throwing surfactants into water and creating order which itself proving my point but gess you need intelect to notice it.

......what was the cause of the order created by the surfactants in the water?

I

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#308 Feb 15, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear brother
What do you know about Islam?
Did you know this?
The one God Muslims claim to be the true God that created the world is a false god.
Allah was the title for the Moon-god even in Muhammad's day. Prof. Coon goes on to say, "Similarly, under Mohammed's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, or Allah, the Supreme Being."

This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.

In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods." This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods. Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped. This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.
Ex Muslim

Williams Lake, Canada

#309 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Ahh but the world, human body, and creation aren't perfect at all.

The human body contains a number of different problems due to its evolutionary history. For example, impacted wisdom teeth and back pain are inherent in humans due to us having evolved larger brains and smaller jaw room, and having gradually gone to bipedal locomotion. The appendix in the human digestive system is a vestigal organ left over as it is in the process of being evolved out (or at least further shrinked) of our species. Often times the appendix bursts and causes infections in many people, highlighting an imperfection in our species that has left us with a vestigal organ that we often have to surgically remove.

Our immune system isn't perfect either, if it was we would never have to worry about diseases. Neither is the human brain, as amazing as it is, still retains several key deficiencies and exploits, which the field of neuropsychology really deals with it.

Neither is the Earth and our own Sun perfect either. The Earth has been bombarded my meteors (just like it was on Sunday), earthquakes, supervolcanoes, and more. More than 99% of life that has ever lived has been killed by the Earth and heavens. Our own Sun becomes unstable and very active during the maximum of its solar cycle, and often releases large unstable solar flares that cause destruction and chaos. Our own Earth is suited to life, but it is not the best possible suiting at all. It lies just at the edge of the habitable zone of the solar system, and has gone through various mass exctinctions and catastrophes. In fact, the length of the days of the earth have not always been 24 hours either, the earth is slowing down in its rotation and its days become longer every hundreds of millions of years. The moon itself is actually moving away from the Earth too. In a few billion years, the sun will continue to grow more and more unstable, until it swells up into a red giant and completely engulfs and vaporizes Earth.

There is no "wisdom" to the creation of our planet and solar system. It is a product of chance and billions of years of different events. The Earth is just one of over a hundred billion planets in the Milky Way galaxy, and so the probability of having planets that randomly attain life-supporting conditions is very possible and real.

The creation of televisons and our devices are a completely different thing than the creation of life. These devices are based on electrical engineering and artificial transistors, electrical circuits, and silicon based chips. These do not occur anywhere in nature, because they are artificial processes. Life however is based on chemical reactions and pathways, which do occur frequently and spontaneously in nature, so it can be shown to develop without a creator designing it.
Ex Muslim

Williams Lake, Canada

#310 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I am going to be honest with you....I don't have much knowledge of science as you but you approach " I am scientist therefore know the truth" doesn't impress me as there are many scientist/atheist who relelaze they wrong and started to believe in God....you just one those who Allah didn't will yet to see the truth.
.....this is exactly how God blinded your eyes to even reflect on what have been said...rather you don't even consider to think about it but you attack it with lie.......I was talkin about something randomly (meaning without
cause) becoming an order and you went on mentioning throwing surfactants into water and creating order which itself proving my point but gess you need intelect to notice it.
......what was the cause of the order created by the surfactants in the water?
I
What scientists have converted to Islam? I would love for a list of them, because frankly, a good majority of scientists are irreligous and very few (if any) have converted to Islam of all religions.

Also scientists don't claim to know everything there is to know about the universe, but we do in fact have to some degree a good understanding of the "truth". It is our job to study the the world and see how it works, to experience it directly and yearn to understand it. And we have learned that the order and the beautiful things you see around you, are explainable and quantifiable. These "laws" of the universe are not necessarily the handiwork of a creator, as we are beginning to see that there are probably an infinite number of universes, with each one having a different set of cosmological conditions and properties. Our's just so happens to have accrued the ones that make it fairly stable. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse
Truth Prevails

Malad, India

#311 Feb 15, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Wow really???? i must follow you now and remain muslim LOOL
U lame crosstian losers, you think you going to impress anyone by telling lies??? LOL
Dude,don't hurt your fingers and type too much garbage
Islam is the absolute truth and if someone has doubt in islam? come to the fact that ALLAH words is all proven by science
You mean the earth is flat and the sun sets in muddy water, and the sun revolves around earth and prostrates before allah to rise again in the next morning.

Do you still believe in fairytales? Friend you need to grow up.
Just read the Quran and Hadiths in the language you understand with an open mind, and I am sorry to say that you might end up being on the other side.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#312 Feb 16, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What do you know about Islam?
Did you know this?
The one God Muslims claim to be the true God that created the world is a false god.
Allah was the title for the Moon-god even in Muhammad's day. Prof. Coon goes on to say, "Similarly, under Mohammed's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, or Allah, the Supreme Being."
This fact answers the questions, "Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, i.e. the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god.
In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods." This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods. Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped. This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.
I KNOW THAT Islam IS FASLE RELIGION AND QURAN IS WRITTEN BY MANY ARABS and I have shown it in my posts giving proof from Islamic books.

In short I know everything about Islam

Your this post is very correct.

how will i not know all about Islam when I took many away from it and got them in fold of humanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 hr Buodica 517,747
Professional Christian propoganda 11 hr Killer cult 26
Occultism in the family of Muhammad (Aug '08) 11 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 14
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 11 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 86
News Zionism is Racism (Apr '09) 11 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 533
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 11 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 18
Evil mohammed 11 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 37
More from around the web