george whyte

Barking, UK

#189 Feb 9, 2013
Saladeen

Bristol, UK

#190 Feb 9, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, shucks.....Did I forget to describe what islamic freedom involves? Lets see. Oh, and please feel free to disagree - and ultimately, DISPROVE any of the following:
In islam, men are free to rape (and only the woman that is raped will be punished)
Men are free to beat their wives - because women are viewed as property.
Men are free to have more than one wife...because poligami is seen as acceptable.
Men are free to take a child bride, because the prophet did, and thus legalised paedophilia.
Men are free to stone a defenceless woman to death, after she has been half buried.
islam feels at libert to cut the hands and feet from convicted theives.
islam feels free to circumcise women.
islam feels free to attempt to spread its filth to its host country.
islam feels free to commit acts of atrocity - or to prompt its young men to do so for the good of islam.
islam feels free to hand gay people.
Just incase islam doesnt realise it, it is free to fu*k off back to sh*t hole it emerged from and take its sand chimping camel jockey ways with it.
I love peace, but if there must be jihad, I would rather it was now, while I am still young enough to fight in it. If thats the only way you will get the message that your foul cancer is not going to take root, then so be it.
all that you have mentioned is nothing else but propaganda. Everything in Islam has conditions which after understanding these conditions everything looks deferent from how the people who hate Islam due to their desires have paint it.

For example that man can rape woman and then she will get stone for it..thats totaly lie!!!

Islamic Law is based on justice and so for example if someone kills your member of family you have the right to ask for blood money, forgive him or request for capital punishment.. likewise from the Law of this country where if a man rapes and kills your daughter you have not right to efect anything but rather their give him 50 years in the jail and when he comes out he does it again.

The Islamic Law without doubt is also to expel the evil from among the society whereas the Law of this country is manly to gain worldly interest... for example if you refuse to pay the tax you will be put to jail but there is no punishment for adultery which is without doubt viewed as a evil deed punishable by death in Islam to expel it from the society.

Yes a woman should not refuse hre husband in bed to prevent him go beyond his marriage however he has not right under the Law of Islam to rape her...this is a lie!!!!

There was a woman who went and complain to Muhammad about a man who rape her and so Muhammad ordered for him to be stoned and he sent the woman back to her house saying Allah has forgive you.

Another favourite attack on Muhammad is about his marriage to 6 years old Aiesha...but fanny that those who hated him most due to his direct opposition to the Jews and the Christians living even years after him never mentioned it which is clear indication that there were surten customs maybe not acceptable in later times.

I accepted Islam 5 years ago previously being Christian and I understood how people evilasing Islam due to their hatred and injustice.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#191 Feb 9, 2013
george whyte wrote:
biblical tolerance

www.evilbible.com

Everything in the bible = murder and killing?

no wonder most xtians here are too evil and full of hatred

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#192 Feb 9, 2013
God is love? really?

U must have a look on this website

www.evilbible.com
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#193 Feb 9, 2013
Saladeen wrote:
<quoted text>
all that you have mentioned is nothing else but propaganda. Everything in Islam has conditions which after understanding these conditions everything looks deferent from how the people who hate Islam due to their desires have paint it.
For example that man can rape woman and then she will get stone for it..thats totaly lie!!!
Islamic Law is based on justice and so for example if someone kills your member of family you have the right to ask for blood money, forgive him or request for capital punishment.. likewise from the Law of this country where if a man rapes and kills your daughter you have not right to efect anything but rather their give him 50 years in the jail and when he comes out he does it again.
The Islamic Law without doubt is also to expel the evil from among the society whereas the Law of this country is manly to gain worldly interest... for example if you refuse to pay the tax you will be put to jail but there is no punishment for adultery which is without doubt viewed as a evil deed punishable by death in Islam to expel it from the society.
Yes a woman should not refuse hre husband in bed to prevent him go beyond his marriage however he has not right under the Law of Islam to rape her...this is a lie!!!!
There was a woman who went and complain to Muhammad about a man who rape her and so Muhammad ordered for him to be stoned and he sent the woman back to her house saying Allah has forgive you.
Another favourite attack on Muhammad is about his marriage to 6 years old Aiesha...but fanny that those who hated him most due to his direct opposition to the Jews and the Christians living even years after him never mentioned it which is clear indication that there were surten customs maybe not acceptable in later times.
I accepted Islam 5 years ago previously being Christian and I understood how people evilasing Islam due to their hatred and injustice.
What you did exchange one fairytale for another by converting. Sure there were certain customs and practices within the Arab community back in those days, and bestiality happened to be one of them, is there any punishment for bestiality in Islam? There is nothing wrong with adultry between two mutually consenting adults. If man & woman decide to screw, they can do so without some "divine" blessing - it's no ones business.

We are not sure of Aisha's age when she married Holy Mo. There is no certainty that he even had a wife named Aisha. The sira and hadiths collected two centuries after the fact are not to be trusted. She may have been a grown woman for all we know. I used to be a big fan of the Sira & Hadiths until about a year back when after discussing them with some of the Islamic scholars, I came to the conclusion that they need to be viewed with a certain degree of suspecion.

Even your beloved Koran is unreliable. No one knows for sure who wrote it, when it was written and how it evolved. Islamic tradtions concerning the codification and collection of the Koran is plausible but impossible to prove. There is no cogent ground for accepting Islamic tradtions which in all probablity was embellished out of religious zeal than based on facts.
Saladeen

Bristol, UK

#194 Feb 10, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
What you did exchange one fairytale for another by converting. Sure there were certain customs and practices within the Arab community back in those days, and bestiality happened to be one of them, is there any punishment for bestiality in Islam? There is nothing wrong with adultry between two mutually consenting adults. If man & woman decide to screw, they can do so without some "divine" blessing - it's no ones business.
We are not sure of Aisha's age when she married Holy Mo. There is no certainty that he even had a wife named Aisha. The sira and hadiths collected two centuries after the fact are not to be trusted. She may have been a grown woman for all we know. I used to be a big fan of the Sira & Hadiths until about a year back when after discussing them with some of the Islamic scholars, I came to the conclusion that they need to be viewed with a certain degree of suspecion.
Even your beloved Koran is unreliable. No one knows for sure who wrote it, when it was written and how it evolved. Islamic tradtions concerning the codification and collection of the Koran is plausible but impossible to prove. There is no cogent ground for accepting Islamic tradtions which in all probablity was embellished out of religious zeal than based on facts.
No these things regarding the history of the life of Muhammad and the Quran are only doubtful to those with no surten knowledge and that is probably why you left Islam.

There are two main things that leads one to reject Islam:

1. Doubt

2. Desire

...in most cases the secound follows the first.

Knowledge my friend is weapon against these cheap doubts that the friends of the Shaytan throws in to the hearts of the Muslims and without doubt you have failed.

My Allah forgive you and guide you by giving you the desire to really search for the truth becouse you won't find it by just reading few articles and watch youtube online.

However it might be that you tasted the duniya already and devoleped love for it so much that you hate to hear the truth and by any means looking for something to oppose it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#195 Feb 10, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
A couple of years ago I used to be on this forum as an ardent Muslim who tried to defend Islam against what I perceived were baseless attacks. I'm not some troll or a non-muslim guy pretending to have left Islam just to discredit it. I really truly was a strong believing Muslim.
How much has changed since then. After a while of thinking and reasoning, I began to see the flaws of Islam become more apparent. Muslims invent imaginative lies and frivolous explainations to cover up some of the dirtiest aspects of Islam. The Qur'an is not filled with scientific miracles as they propose, but rather numerous fallacies and scientific errors. It systematically opresses women and treats them lesser then men (see Hadith: "Women are deficent in intelligence to men" and Qu'ran: "Men have been made a few degrees superior to women". The list can go on, but I will summarize; it is backwards, incorrect, and extremely flawed.
After realizing this, I renounced Islam. Of course I cannot tell my family or friends this, as the penalty for leaving Islam is death (another reason why I was convinced Islam is incredibly false). So I must pretend to be a Muslim for my own sake, something which drives me crazy every day to watch them do their silly rituals, believe in their nonsensical things (Jinn, black magic, etc.), and their rejection of modern science and learning (like Evolution).
So i just wanted to let all the people on this forum attacking Islam that what you are doing is working. You are starting the process of critical thinking in some Muslims (like myself) that allows us to see what Islam really is,
and to leave it. So please don't stop, especially all the athiests and scientists. I am now an athiest, and replaced my vigour of learning Islam for learning about what the world truly is.
For all Muslims reading this: Please stop trying to defend relgion. One day hopefully you will have the epiphany that I did, and leave it. I too was once an ardent supporter, and it took me a long time to leave Islam, but I'm convinced that I made the right choice.
Well it's your choice , Allah says in quran...

‘Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.’
(al-Isra’ 17: 15)

‘Say: The Truth has come from your Lord. Let him who will, believe it, and let him who will, reject it.’( al-Kahf 18:29)

‘The Jews say,‘The Christians have no valid grounds’; the Christians say,‘The Jews have no valid grounds’; and both quote the Book [of God]. So do those who have no knowledge [of the Book] speak like them. But it is God who will decide between them on the Day of Ressurection about all on which they differ.’
(al-Baqarah 2: 113)

Qur'an (5:51)- "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

The truth is Islam, everyone knows about this in this world. Some Muslim goes to western countries and get adapted to that lifestyle just for this short life. Well some of them has been brainwashed for freedom and all. I live in United States and proud Muslim. I am majoring in biotechnology and hoping to become a doctor someday. One day in my class my teacher said that human evolved from apes, I asked her how bacteria came? She said from water, then I asked who created the cell? She couldn't answer. Science based on hypothesis to the most extend, so I am not stupid to leave Islam for this science and all... I won't leave Islam for this world life... Because its the truth for whoever learn it from heart.
Ex Muslim

Delta, Canada

#196 Feb 10, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
ex-muslim disappeared and run awy....when i challenged him looooooooooool
Loser hindu!!!!!!!!!!
They pretend to be ex-muslims
Sigh.
I've been waiting for you for a while, but it seems you're never on when I'm on.
If you still want to ask me questions, I'll on 15 hours from now.
Saladeen

Bristol, UK

#197 Feb 10, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh.
I've been waiting for you for a while, but it seems you're never on when I'm on.
Hello "Ex-Muslim"..... so have you converted to Hinduism from Islam?

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#198 Feb 10, 2013
Saladeen wrote:
<quoted text>
No these things regarding the history of the life of Muhammad and the Quran are only doubtful to those with no surten knowledge and that is probably why you left Islam.
There are two main things that leads one to reject Islam:
1. Doubt
2. Desire
...in most cases the secound follows the first.
There's a third: knowledge, alongside intelligence.
Without any evidence that there is a god, and the koran showing plenty of evidence it cannot be from a supreme being that supposedly knows everything (there would be no silly scientific mistakes like directly copying from the Ancient Greeks and their incomplete understanding of nature), there is no reason to accept islam. In fact, there is no reason to accept *any* religion other than an individual's desire to have an 'explanation' for everything that happens, regardless of whether it is contradictory to other 'explanations' assigned to the same 'cause'.
Saladeen

Bristol, UK

#199 Feb 10, 2013
Sorry "Ex-muslim" I read your life story ...now I remember who I deal with.

...anyway I asked you few days ago what is the fundamental belief in Islam so could you please answer me my question if you claim to be Muslim in past.

Thank you.

Location hidden

#200 Feb 10, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh.
Your Hindu? So you can believe the 1000 to infinity gods of Hindu but not one god in Islam. Man why you people so stupid in this world when you all can understand that Islam is truth... The truth you converted is not for the religion but freedom. I am good psychiatrist :p
Saladeen

Bristol, UK

#201 Feb 10, 2013
Marco the atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Without any evidence that there is a god, and the koran showing plenty of evidence it cannot be from a supreme being that supposedly knows everything (there would be no silly scientific mistakes like directly copying from the Ancient Greeks and their incomplete understanding of nature), there is no reason to accept islam. In fact, there is no reason to accept *any* religion other than an individual's desire to have an 'explanation' for everything that happens, regardless of whether it is contradictory to other 'explanations' assigned to the same 'cause'.
Could you please give me an example of those so called scientific errors?

Location hidden

#202 Feb 10, 2013
Marco the atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created the cells? How come everything in nature works perfectly but only human makes mistake. Please answer me.

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#203 Feb 10, 2013
coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
‘The Jews say,‘The Christians have no valid grounds’; the Christians say,‘The Jews have no valid grounds’; and both quote the Book [of God]. So do those who have no knowledge [of the Book] speak like them. But it is God who will decide between them on the Day of Ressurection about all on which they differ.’
(al-Baqarah 2: 113)
Qur'an (5:51)- "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Did you note the contradiction? Probably not, so let me point it out to you: in one verse the koran claims the christians and jews quibble about who is right, and in the other verse the koran claims they are friends.
coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is Islam, everyone knows about this in this world. Some Muslim goes to western countries and get adapted to that lifestyle just for this short life. Well some of them has been brainwashed for freedom and all. I live in United States and proud Muslim. I am majoring in biotechnology and hoping to become a doctor someday.
To be a "doctor" I assume you mean "PhD"? Otherwise you've chosen the wrong education...
coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
One day in my class my teacher said that human evolved from apes,
Which would be wrong anyway. Apes and humans have the same common ancestor going not too far back.
coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked her how bacteria came? She said from water, then I asked who created the cell? She couldn't answer.
If you ever want to become a scientist, you should then learn how to not accept nonfunctional hypotheses. Otherwise you will fail in ever contributing to knowledge. You'll just be doing what we already know.
coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
Science based on hypothesis to the most extend, so I am not stupid to leave Islam for this science and all... I won't leave Islam for this world life... Because its the truth for whoever learn it from heart.
As a scientist, you will have to learn what hypotheses are and how they turn into theories. If you follow a religion you will find that you cannot evaluate evidence when that may flie in the face of religion. If you want to become a medical doctor you will thus have problems finding the cause of a disease, because your ideology keeps on telling you that "god" must somehow be involved. It is sometimes fun to talk to religious medical doctors when you ask them why they treat a very sick person. Isn't "god" making them ill to teach them a lesson? Surely he can make them better if that is what he wants, why would we need a medical doctor for that? Why revive a person with a heart attack? Maybe "god" wanted him dead and you are doing the work of "the devil"!

Ah, the contradictions in religious zealots, they are so much fun to expose!

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#204 Feb 10, 2013
Saladeen wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please give me an example of those so called scientific errors?
Depending on which muslim ideology you follow, they include Mohammed literally flying into the sky on a horse, the nonmiscibility of fresh and salt water (there is no imprenetrable barrier between the two), humans being created from clay or from one being, meteors that are trying to shoot the devil away, the moon being split in two, apparently not being aware that the sun is a star, claiming the earth existed before the universe, the muslims also find themselves in a conundrum the further they go away from the equator whenever they need to vast during ramadan (apparently someone didn't tell them the length of the day depends on latitude and the season), the koran ignores all the living beings that reproduce asexual (like bacteria, which needs no pair); etc, etc, etc.

Not that this will make an impact on you, since you will evoke circular argumentation: the koran is perfect, therefore it cannot contain a mistake, and therefore the interpretation is wrong or science is wrong (oh, and then there are the miracles...).

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#205 Feb 10, 2013
Marco the atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you note the contradiction? Probably not, so let me point it out to you: in one verse the koran claims the christians and jews quibble about who is right, and in the other verse the koran claims they are friends ...
They are?

The qu'ran claims that any muslim who takes non-muslims as friends becomes one of THEM, i.e., an "unjust people".

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#206 Feb 10, 2013
coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created the cells?
Why does that need to be another being? I already told you about nonliving self-replicating and self-assembling systems. Invoking a "god" merely moves the question one level further: who created that god? If you accept that god can just "exist", you have essentially given up on your claim that cells must have been created, since you accept things can "just exist".
coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
How come everything in nature works perfectly but only human makes mistake. Please answer me.
"Perfect" is in the eye of the beholder and a rather unscientific word. What is perfect about parasites killing their host? What is perfect about an animal being killed by a forest fire? What is perfect about a tiger adopting a baby antilope? What is perfect about many animals having to eat others? Why can't humans and many other animals not produce vitamin C? What is perfect about the urethra passing through the prostate, an organ prone to infection and enlargement, resulting in a blocked urethra? surely that could be designed a lot better in a perfect world? What's perfect about "wisdom" teeth? We don't need them and many people get problems with them because our jaws are too small. What is so perfect about that blind spot in vertebrate eyes, a result of the optical nerves being in front of the retina, rather than behind as in the eyes of octopodes.

There's a lot more of that "perfect" design that isn't all that "perfect" if you think about it...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#207 Feb 10, 2013
And the Jews said kill everyone in the towns and villages that do not obey OUR laws.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Saladeen

Bristol, UK

#208 Feb 10, 2013
Marco the atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Islam is purely based on intelligence to start with unlike atheism which has no logic at all.

.....it is scienticly accespted that nothing can be created from nothing but rather there must always a cause of its existance...and so to say that the life was created out of nothing has no logic .

..something that the Quran consantrates the mind of the people and leading them to use their intelect saying:

...."Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?"

As I said already that nothing is created out of nothing and we could not created ourselves upon which we should reflect and search the cause of our creation.

2. It might be that in reality there is explanation for everithing but the explanation opposes your worldly desires and so you don't want to accept it.....making the only reason that you can't believe in something you don't see or can't touch.

Indeed there are many evidence of the existance of the Creator of the heavens and the earth but these can be only relelazed throgh reflection.

Albert Einstein was the scientist that all the scentists look to. He was a person who studied the creation and who reflected upon it. I am not claiming he agreed with Islam but without doubt he believed that due to the perfect harmony of the universe there must be a Wise Creator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 5 min Ismail 905
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 13 min Joel 252,941
News Faces of Islam 16 min ImFree2Choose 113
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 31 min See EU later 489,913
Cause Of Shadows In Quran 1 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 2
News This Country Beat Back the Islamist TideBy Maaj... 1 hr ImFree2Choose 4
How to XTERMINATE d7th Century Muslims Barbarians? 2 hr bmz 10
More from around the web