First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

United States

#22 Dec 5, 2012
more truth wrote:
Someone posted this over at brown pundits.com :
Once I saw a guy on a bridge about to jump. I said,“Don’t do it!” He said,“Nobody loves me.” I said,“God loves you. Do you believe in God?”
He said,“Yes.” I said,“Are you a Muslim or a non-Muslim?” He said,“A Muslim.” I said,“Me, too! Shia or Sunni?” He said,“Sunni.” I said,“Me, too! What madhab?” He said,“Hanafi.” I said,“Me, too! Deobandi or Barelvi?” He said,“Barelvi.” I said,“Me, too! Tanzeehi or Tafkeeri?”
He said,“Tanzeehi.” I said,“Me, too! Tanzeehi Azmati or Tanzeehi Farhati?” He said,“Tanzeehi Farhati.” I said,“Me, too!”
“Tanzeehi Farhati Jamia ul Uloom Ajmer, or “Tanzeehi Farhati Jamia ul Noor Mewat?” He said,” Tanzeehi Farhati Jamia ul Noor Mewat.”
I said,“Die, kaafir!” and I pushed him over’
lmao... You just made my day lol

United States

#23 Dec 5, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont like to go back , I can give examples from the present-day .
anyway really I'm tired about talking these things . I dont care , good night .
How will you spread Islam by sleeping all the time?

I rerally want to learn about islam from YOU. If you dont convey me the message of islam I might go to hell. And you will be held responsible equally for not teaching me about your islam.

United States

#24 Dec 5, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
this is not real islam , you cannot say that caouse of islam individual crimes committed by all people .
I will give only one exapmle , england how many people killed at india ? 27 million . how ? india was your colonie , isnt it ? you gathered all the grains , you left people hungry . do you know how many people died during for the slave trade ? 34 million .
and you'r coming here and saying 'hey this shit muslims killed someone'
someone ?
look the mirror baby ;)
and what did muslims do in spain?was that a lawful thing?

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

#25 Dec 5, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims who kill in the name of 'allah', Muslims who kill, work to gain political power and find their justifications in Islam.....these are Muslims whether you agree with them or not.
But more importantly, these are Muslims who understand an Islam that you do not.
Islam is the problem.
She will not change her views.She is another brainwashed hypocrite muslim.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#26 Dec 5, 2012
-amiable aNOnym- wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims themselves are the biggest threat to Islam.
I guess so.

Islam is the first cause of Muslim's crimes though. If they are truly a threat to Islam....I have no problem with that. If Islam becomes passe, unpopular, appropriately dishonored, that would be a great good to the entire planet.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#27 Dec 5, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
She will not change her views.She is another brainwashed hypocrite muslim.
She proved she wasn't interested in any opposing opinions from the start.

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

#28 Dec 5, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
She proved she wasn't interested in any opposing opinions from the start.
That is what the problem with pious Muslims.They are pig-headed and don't entertain any kind of reasonable criticism.On the other hand,they will boast about Islam and want non-Muslims to listen them until we are like,'oh,Islam is a wonderful religion.'
This deluded also supports terrorism and calls it is a retaliation for non-Muslim interference in Muslim affairs.
One can imagine and figure out the mentality of a typical Muslim born and brought up in middle-east by reading this comments.
They are full of their religion and hate non-Muslims like hell.
No matter how much you criticize them, they will rather point finger towards us than accepting their sub-human behaviours.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#29 Dec 6, 2012
-amiable aNOnym- wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims themselves are the biggest threat to Islam.
Right. Muslims will kill Islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min Nina de fuego 385,600
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min JOEL 205,745
There is no ALLAH. 1 hr Snuggles 172
Why Americans love dogs? 1 hr Snuggles 21
Islam can save the world. 1 hr Snuggles 306
Reading Quran Increases IQ 2 hr Snuggles 146
Pakistan: land of pure Islam, A role model for ... 9 hr JIN 6

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE