A Turkish Islamic Scholar - Ahmed Hulusi

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Listen to him , and learn about the real islam .

&li st=PLD35826C1B992244B&inde x=14&feature=plpp_video
more truth

Crawfordville, FL

#3 Dec 3, 2012
The real Islam is whatever is going on in Islam's name.

I bet when they set fire to heretics in Spain people said this isn't real Christianity.
more truth

Crawfordville, FL

#4 Dec 3, 2012
When a religion, any religion is in control of society, you can bet that not everyone who follows the forms believes in them.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#5 Dec 3, 2012
more truth wrote:
The real Islam is whatever is going on in Islam's name.
I bet when they set fire to heretics in Spain people said this isn't real Christianity.
The catholic church was going against Christ's teachings during the inquisition and this led to the protestant revolution.

What the islamists are doing is following mo's dictates.

Can you see the difference?
Any sign of a revolution within islam for "the religion of peace" they talk about, or just more killing?

Since: Nov 12

United States

#6 Dec 4, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Listen to him , and learn about the real islam .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mtgF3MZsM1QXX&list=PLD358 26C1B992244B&index=14& feature=plpp_video
thanks. I'll prefer to learn from you about real islam

Adana, Turkey

#7 Dec 4, 2012
please dont write any comments about video , only watch , if you like or dont like , only watch .

United States

#8 Dec 4, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
please dont write any comments about video , only watch , if you like or dont like , only watch .
I haven't written any comment about the video. I'll give feed back after watching the video.

Adana, Turkey

#9 Dec 4, 2012
-amiable aNOnym- wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't written any comment about the video. I'll give feed back after watching the video.
I dint say only for you , said in general .

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#10 Dec 4, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Y?
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#11 Dec 4, 2012
I was watching the video for a while but he was rambling too much. He was talking about form versus belief, ya, we know what he means.

Not everyone who throws himself down on a little rug is actually praying. His talk was mainly for muslims.

United States

#12 Dec 4, 2012
more truth wrote:
I was watching the video for a while but he was rambling too much. He was talking about form versus belief, ya, we know what he means.
Not everyone who throws himself down on a little rug is actually praying. His talk was mainly for muslims.
Thank you for posting the gist of his talk. This will save my time.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Australia

#13 Dec 4, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>Y?
Ehde paas dimaag nee haga yaar, din raat ethhay Islam di shaan karda ah

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Most of us already understand what the 'real' Islam is.
george whyte

Malton, UK

#15 Dec 5, 2012
real islam...

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2012.12.05 (Wana, Pakistan)- Two Fedayeen suicide car bombers take out three Pakistanis.
2012.12.04 (Zayouna, Iraq)- al-Qaeda gunmen force their way into a home and shoot four children to death along with their mother and father.
2012.12.04 (Larkana, Pakistan)- A Shiite cleric and his 4-year-old daughter are shot to death by Wahhabi terrorists.
2012.12.03 (Pattani, Thailand)- A 59-year-old female Buddhist plantation worker is stabbed to death by suspected 'insurgents'.
2012.12.03 (Karachi, Pakistan)- A senior cleric is brought down in a hail of bullets from Religion of Peace rivals.
2012.12.03 (Narathiwat, Thailand)- A 32-year-old female teacher is shot four times by Muslim 'separatists' while on her way to school.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Istanbul, Turkey

#16 Dec 5, 2012
this is not real islam , you cannot say that caouse of islam individual crimes committed by all people .

I will give only one exapmle , england how many people killed at india ? 27 million . how ? india was your colonie , isnt it ? you gathered all the grains , you left people hungry . do you know how many people died during for the slave trade ? 34 million .

and you'r coming here and saying 'hey this shit muslims killed someone'

someone ?

look the mirror baby ;)
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#17 Dec 5, 2012
You are returning to the past. We are talking about the muslim chaos going on at present.

Istanbul, Turkey

#18 Dec 5, 2012
more truth wrote:
You are returning to the past. We are talking about the muslim chaos going on at present.
you dont like to go back , I can give examples from the present-day .

anyway really I'm tired about talking these things . I dont care , good night .
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Someone posted this over at brown pundits.com :

Once I saw a guy on a bridge about to jump. I said,“Don’t do it!” He said,“Nobody loves me.” I said,“God loves you. Do you believe in God?”
He said,“Yes.” I said,“Are you a Muslim or a non-Muslim?” He said,“A Muslim.” I said,“Me, too! Shia or Sunni?” He said,“Sunni.” I said,“Me, too! What madhab?” He said,“Hanafi.” I said,“Me, too! Deobandi or Barelvi?” He said,“Barelvi.” I said,“Me, too! Tanzeehi or Tafkeeri?”

He said,“Tanzeehi.” I said,“Me, too! Tanzeehi Azmati or Tanzeehi Farhati?” He said,“Tanzeehi Farhati.” I said,“Me, too!”
“Tanzeehi Farhati Jamia ul Uloom Ajmer, or “Tanzeehi Farhati Jamia ul Noor Mewat?” He said,” Tanzeehi Farhati Jamia ul Noor Mewat.”

I said,“Die, kaafir!” and I pushed him over’

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#20 Dec 5, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
this is not real islam , you cannot say that caouse of islam individual crimes committed by all people .
I will give only one exapmle , england how many people killed at india ? 27 million . how ? india was your colonie , isnt it ? you gathered all the grains , you left people hungry . do you know how many people died during for the slave trade ? 34 million .
and you'r coming here and saying 'hey this shit muslims killed someone'
someone ?
look the mirror baby ;)
Muslims who kill in the name of 'allah', Muslims who kill, work to gain political power and find their justifications in Islam.....these are Muslims whether you agree with them or not.

But more importantly, these are Muslims who understand an Islam that you do not.

Islam is the problem.

United States

#21 Dec 5, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims who kill in the name of 'allah', Muslims who kill, work to gain political power and find their justifications in Islam.....these are Muslims whether you agree with them or not.
But more importantly, these are Muslims who understand an Islam that you do not.
Islam is the problem.
muslims themselves are the biggest threat to Islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jews Not Welcome in Europe (Dec '13) 16 min Zusho 25
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 20 min Shamma 209,617
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 29 min Tamil Kitten 53,721
Is a constructive dialogue really possible betw... (Jan '10) 56 min Tamil Kitten 19
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr YTubeHeadlines 403,749
India will be an Islamic Nation by the end of t... 1 hr Tamil Kitten 64
You will all accept islam 1 hr Tamil Kitten 1,539
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 2 hr muhamadchods bach... 417
More from around the web