Is It Free Speech Or Expression To......
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#24 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know diddle about the American education system.
Give you a good example. We Americans have been to the moon and back.
i know its failing hard. and you compare nasa to the crop you have now? oh man this is too easy.
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#25 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>

What do you think I'm destroying? And I got "money" so I really don't need employment
in other words you still live with your parents...im guessing your in the range of about 13 to 16 years of age correct?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#26 Jul 27, 2013
Learn to live life with love for your neighbor.
That's the Message of Jesus.
Living life something Muslims don't do!
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#27 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
After having your first scotch & water, turn to the Flight Attendant and say, "I need to pee, but I'm afraid there is a bomb in the pisser".
Throw butterscotch pudding at the mayor and holler, "If you are going to act like doo-doo, you might as well look like doo-doo".
When going through the metal detector at the courthouse, and the buzzer goes off, look over at the deputy sheriff and say, "Damned hand grenade does it every time".
Wave an unloaded, unregistered toy gun at cops and say, "Make my day, pigs".
Go to the cemetery at Arlington and say, "Allah be praised, after I blow up the White House, I want to be buried here".
Would anyone care to comment on what would happen to the above people? Would they be seen as exercising free speech, or free expression?
The law in the US says it's not free speech or freedom of expression and if they do it there will be legal consequences to pay.

It never would have come this far but the Muslim Terrorists have pushed us to this point.
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#28 Jul 27, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
The law in the US says it's not free speech or freedom of expression and if they do it there will be legal consequences to pay.
It never would have come this far but the Muslim Terrorists have pushed us to this point.
nobody pushed you to this point. you chose to do it. i always luagh when i hear about terrorist destroying america. becuase america already did it for them.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#29 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text> nobody pushed you to this point. you chose to do it. i always luagh when i hear about terrorist destroying america. becuase america already did it for them.
You don't get Muslim!
The issue is about the human right to life, liberty. and the pursuit of happiness.

You preach for Islam like a hypocrite.
Telling others that Islam is a peaceful religion that can solve mankind's problems while all the while Muslims murder innocent people for rejecting Muhammad.

Muslims seem to think they have a license to Murder those that reject the Muslim religion of Muhammad.
From whom do Muslims have a license to murder Christians, Hindu's Buddhist, and non-Muslims?

Who gave the Muslims a license to murder people of other beliefs other then the beliefs of Muslims?

Can you be truthful Muslim and answer my questions?
Onelawforall

London, UK

#30 Jul 28, 2013
PATX wrote:
After having your first scotch & water, turn to the Flight Attendant and say, "I need to pee, but I'm afraid there is a bomb in the pisser".
Throw butterscotch pudding at the mayor and holler, "If you are going to act like doo-doo, you might as well look like doo-doo".
When going through the metal detector at the courthouse, and the buzzer goes off, look over at the deputy sheriff and say, "Damned hand grenade does it every time".
Wave an unloaded, unregistered toy gun at cops and say, "Make my day, pigs".
Go to the cemetery at Arlington and say, "Allah be praised, after I blow up the White House, I want to be buried here".
Would anyone care to comment on what would happen to the above people? Would they be seen as exercising free speech, or free expression?
Free speech does not mean being allowed to say anything but it does mean being allowwd to criticise an ideology that is homophobic, misogynistic, opposes democracy, persecutes minorities and endorses slavery. To no be allowwed to do that is to submit to the horrors of nazism.
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#31 Jul 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get Muslim!
The issue is about the human right to life, liberty. and the pursuit of happiness.
yeah you gave those up years ago for security.
robert

Laurinburg, NC

#32 Mar 26, 2014
PATX wrote:
i dont know about free speech but if he is anything like the self serving shitstain i have i whould be laughing my ass off. hell i whould even pay the bail.
Print THIS out PAT

UK

#33 Mar 26, 2014
PATX wrote:
Where I come from they do that often ....
Idyllic Love

San Francisco, CA

#34 May 9, 2014
PATX wrote:
You can always try it ...
No thanks ...

But you need to hurry and get moving!

You are late for your twice-weekly bukake session !!!
ROBO REPORTER

United States

#35 May 9, 2014
Idyllic Love wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks ...
But you need to hurry and get moving!
You are late for your twice-weekly bukake session !!!
You will be reported as a tardy farty Idyllic Idiot Lover, among other things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 min Thinking 253,934
Why Hindus hate Zakir Naik? 8 min Marco the atheist 10
News Civil War Within Nigerian Islam 9 min Islam means hate 4
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 24 min Faith Michigan 492,131
News In a world of many faiths, compassion rules (May '10) 30 min Lotso Pusski 9
News Missing kid rescued from imam's room in Sirajganj 32 min Lotso Pusski 3
News Hajj stoning ritual shortened by 12 hours: Saud... 42 min jinxi 3
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 46 min jinxi 70
I became a muslim after reading this 48 min Islam sucks 49
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 676
More from around the web