Is It Free Speech Or Expression To......

Is It Free Speech Or Expression To.........

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PATX

Carmel, ME

#1 Jul 24, 2013
After having your first scotch & water, turn to the Flight Attendant and say, "I need to pee, but I'm afraid there is a bomb in the pisser".

Throw butterscotch pudding at the mayor and holler, "If you are going to act like doo-doo, you might as well look like doo-doo".

When going through the metal detector at the courthouse, and the buzzer goes off, look over at the deputy sheriff and say, "Damned hand grenade does it every time".

Wave an unloaded, unregistered toy gun at cops and say, "Make my day, pigs".

Go to the cemetery at Arlington and say, "Allah be praised, after I blow up the White House, I want to be buried here".

Would anyone care to comment on what would happen to the above people? Would they be seen as exercising free speech, or free expression?
Most respected posterEver

Kansas City, MO

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Go up to PATX and tell him he's an azzhole.

That would seem to be exercising one's right of free speech alright, innit?
PATX

Carmel, ME

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Most respected posterEver wrote:
Go up to PATX and tell him he's an azzhole.
That would seem to be exercising one's right of free speech alright, innit?
You can always try it and find out! But just run your mouth out there and answer the question, Barf Breath.
Most respected posterEver

Kansas City, MO

#4 Jul 25, 2013
PATX wrote:
You can always try it and find out! But just run your mouth out there and answer the question, Barf Breath.
I tried!

But the bastard is a no show and run s faster then me.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Most respected posterEver wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried!
But the bastard is a no show and run s faster then me.
I set you up for three visits agent parker-you are still running and hiding under location and proxy rocks. I can wait though, agent parker. When they have you in a cell, everyone will know where you're at. Lolololol!
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#7 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
After having your first scotch & water, turn to the Flight Attendant and say, "I need to pee, but I'm afraid there is a bomb in the pisser".
Throw butterscotch pudding at the mayor and holler, "If you are going to act like doo-doo, you might as well look like doo-doo".
When going through the metal detector at the courthouse, and the buzzer goes off, look over at the deputy sheriff and say, "Damned hand grenade does it every time".
Wave an unloaded, unregistered toy gun at cops and say, "Make my day, pigs".
Go to the cemetery at Arlington and say, "Allah be praised, after I blow up the White House, I want to be buried here".
Would anyone care to comment on what would happen to the above people? Would they be seen as exercising free speech, or free expression?
i whould be too busy laughing to know. already seen the metal detector thing AND MAN WAS THAT TSA AGENT PISSED. everyone else in line thought it was funny which just pissed them off more. of course i did not really care seeing as they just strip searched a crying three year old and having an attitude towards her parents when they told the agent that saying SHUT UP was just makeing her cry more. which is really why it happened to begin with.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#8 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text> i whould be too busy laughing to know. already seen the metal detector thing AND MAN WAS THAT TSA AGENT PISSED. everyone else in line thought it was funny which just pissed them off more. of course i did not really care seeing as they just strip searched a crying three year old and having an attitude towards her parents when they told the agent that saying SHUT UP was just makeing her cry more. which is really why it happened to begin with.
Well, really! That's it? You think making fun of authority and responsibility in life is "funny"? You are telling me "strip searching" a three year old was funny? Now why would a 3 year old be treated that way? Shoe bomb, undies bomb, Pampers bomb?

Then you will really appreciate the comedy of two young US Army sergeants assigned to train local military personnel getting blown to hell by a 5 year little boy carrying a basket of vegetables to sell, but the veggies were covering two fragmentation grenades-pins pulled. Just drop the basket and there ya go.

But lets bring it into focus on today. Anyone who calls themselves Muslim, or uses Muslim hatred to get their point across, or comes on forums like this one and threatens America and Americans, who causes the rest of us to be leary, suspicious of, and in some moments, downright fearful of,the Muslim, need only look at Muslims' actions to see why a 3 year old can be made into a threat.

So, when something really bad happens in this country again, and it will, I hope you don't get too insulted/offended if you become "a person of interest" to law enforcement, because you will have deserved it.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#9 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text> i whould be too busy laughing to know. already seen the metal detector thing AND MAN WAS THAT TSA AGENT PISSED. everyone else in line thought it was funny which just pissed them off more. of course i did not really care seeing as they just strip searched a crying three year old and having an attitude towards her parents when they told the agent that saying SHUT UP was just makeing her cry more. which is really why it happened to begin with.
You support the cults where hamas, along with other groups, recruit children from age 5 as terrorists and suicide bombers.
Then you have the gall to expect being treated as a human.
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#10 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
that whould be awesome as hell. but they need to use the real thing.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#11 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text> that whould be awesome as hell. but they need to use the real thing.
Well, try it sh!tbrains. And there you go using the third person again. What's the deal? Your so retarded that you are in transference mode-pushing your blame on the invisible. "They need"-fear of being on record saying something that will make you "a person of interest", huh Feretface?
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#12 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, really! That's it? You think making fun of authority and responsibility in life is "funny"? You are telling me "strip searching" a three year old was funny? Now why would a 3 year old be tr
Then you will really appreciate the comedy of two young US Army sergeants assigned to train local military personnel getting blown to hell by a 5 year little boy carrying a basket of vegetables to sell, but the veggies were covering two fragmentation grenades-pins pulled. Just drop the basket and there ya go.
But lets bring it into focus on today. Anyone who calls themselves Muslim, or uses Muslim hatred to get their point across, or comes on forums like this one and threatens America and Americans, who causes the rest of us to be leary, suspicious of, and in some moments, downright fearful of,the Muslim, need only look at Muslims' actions to see why a 3 year old can be made into a threat.
So, when something really bad happens in this country again, and it will, I hope you don't get too insulted/offended if you become "a person of interest" to law enforcement, because you will have deserved it.
you know what made it better? they lost there jobs for it. turns out they had a history of that kind of stuff and got in trouble for it then too. but please continue your self rightous rant. and i was not not making fun of the three year old dumbass. the whole thing was in retaliation for that. next time read before you burst into flames of patriotic fury and stupid. and if authority wants respect it needs to show some damn responsibility and profession itself because what i saw and continue to see is nothing of the kind and your entire crappy rant just proves that. and if that pisses you off write your congressman about it and offer a bribe cuase i dont have a damn to give niether does anyone else.
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#13 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoe bomb, undies bomb, Pampers bomb?
yeah i hear they catch ALOT those too right next to suitcase nukes. but then again im not a coward whos afraid to leave his house becuase i think a random brown person might run down the street and blow me up just cuase!
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#14 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
record saying something that will make you "a person of interest", huh Feretface?
you sure love to use that alot. everyones a person of interest p. why do you think the nsa does there shit? feretface? you go back to pre k or something? thats just weak.
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#17 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go using the third person again.
im not doing shit of the like. READ MORON. god no wonder american education is so shitty. it keeps giving you people diplomas. no wonder the euros stereotype americans.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#18 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>you sure love to use that alot. everyones a person of interest p. why do you think the nsa does there shit? feretface? you go back to pre k or something? thats just weak.
Oh damn, I called you Feretface. I meant to call you Fartface. Now you seem to be an expert on "pre k". They, third party, say a dunce reatard only functions at the last level of education the achieved.

And there you go again-what the hell do you know about the NSA. Not a damn thing, Twitless.
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#19 Jul 27, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
You support the cults where hamas, along with other groups, recruit children from age 5 as terrorists and suicide bombers.
proof? oh wait you dont have any. but thats never stopped you morons before has it?
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#20 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh damn, I called you Feretface. I meant to call you Fartface. Now you seem to be an expert on "pre k". They, third party, say a dunce reatard
fartface? reAtard? oh my god hahahaha. dude just stop now go to bed and think about your life. end this conversation and just stop before you destroy more things for yourself besides employment chances.
muslim

Laurinburg, NC

#21 Jul 27, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh damn, I called you Feretface. I meant to call you Fartface. Now you seem to be an expert on "pre k". They, third party, say a dunce reatard only functions at the last level of education the achieved.
And there you go again-what the hell do you know about the NSA. Not a damn thing, Twitless.
seriously this whole thing is a guide in fail. i was going to talk about things like snowden and mass spying by the nsa but this kids got problems bigger then that. go to bed kid.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#22 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>im not doing shit of the like. READ MORON. god no wonder american education is so shitty. it keeps giving you people diplomas. no wonder the euros stereotype americans.
You don't know diddle about the American education system.

Give you a good example. We Americans have been to the moon and back. All you mulsimes know about the moon is that is only shines when you drop your drawers.

And "euros" don't stereotype Americans because most Americans are of Euro stock-would be the pot calling the kettle black.

And let give you another example. You spell God with a capital "G", or you can admit you have no education beyond "pre k", and you damn sure have no religious belief in God, or Allah, as you seem to show total disrespect for using proper English grammar when spelling their names.

Did I miss anything in the way of insulting you the best I know how, with who/what I have to work with?
PATX

Carmel, ME

#23 Jul 27, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text> fartface? reAtard? oh my god hahahaha. dude just stop now go to bed and think about your life. end this conversation and just stop before you destroy more things for yourself besides employment chances.
You obviously have had your peelings, ahhh...feelings hurt, Dud.

I go to bed when I damn well please. I earned that right. And if you want to end this "conversation", where there has not been a word spoken, knock yourself out.

What do you think I'm destroying? And I got "money" so I really don't need employment-work is something I'm sure is totally foreign to you, what with your limited education and piss poor, pathetic, grammar/communication skills, Dud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Say NO to islam 518,656
There is no God ! 34 min Say _ NO _ to _ i... 28
Who built Taj Mahal? 39 min Fact 2
There is a God. Believe me. 2 hr Khan 69
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 3 hr J_a_n 30
There are No Muslim Artists 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 17
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 7
More from around the web