Hasidic Jew Who Converted to Islam Ad...

Hasidic Jew Who Converted to Islam Admits Making Anti-Chabad Threats

There are 98 comments on the Forward story from Nov 1, 2013, titled Hasidic Jew Who Converted to Islam Admits Making Anti-Chabad Threats. In it, Forward reports that:

A Jewish convert to Islam pleaded guilty to inciting violence, including a call to leave Chabad headquarters in New York "a message from Islam."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forward.

warner

Dublin, Ireland

#61 Dec 1, 2013
Covered wrote:
<quoted text>I never said its all staged I said that not everything that makes YOUTUBE is necessarily representative of all kitties, babies, churches, 8 year olds or old people. Preachers at a NOI church do not represent Islam any more than Pat Robertson or Paul Crouch represents all Christians. Oral Roberts. Thats all. To many he represented Christians for many years. Did he represent you? Did Tim Haggard? How about whichever nutty preacher said something particularly ugly last week or killed a spouse or molested a child? Do they represent your faith?
The Bible does not give any directives for Christians to Sin, in fact the opposite is the case. If people who are Muslim commit crimes then it will be picked up on as Islam is a control system, so what went wrong? Also, Muslims keep on saying that Islam prevents people who are Muslim from sinning, and that Islam is superior to all other religions. If Muslims say that they are superior as a people then they will be shown up when their people do evil! Don't go around with delusions of grandeur in the first place, because when we look at the message of the Koran, we are amazed that there are not numerous numbers of paedophiles, and rapists and war mongers and slave keepers and booty takers and murderers because they all love a man who is their role model who did all of those things, but l am not nice in pointing that out. Jesus was Sinless and Holy and Eternal but in the eyes of Muslims he was a coward because he did not fight wars and kill people and take booty and slaves and was not sex mad! Mohammad may have kidded himself that he carried out enough good deeds to outweigh his bad deeds, but with all the badness he did, it would not have been possible if he had lived 500 years and never committed another sin to get to the point that his good deeds would outweigh his bad deeds! Jesus is the Prophet that you should follow because He is the Living Word and Eternal but Mohammad was a man of his time with the spirit of a War Lord and He is dead, and in Hell!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#62 Dec 2, 2013
warner wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible does not give any directives for Christians to Sin, in fact the opposite is the case. If people who are Muslim commit crimes then it will be picked up on as Islam is a control system, so what went wrong? Also, Muslims keep on saying that Islam prevents people who are Muslim from sinning, and that Islam is superior to all other religions. If Muslims say that they are superior as a people then they will be shown up when their people do evil! Don't go around with delusions of grandeur in the first place, because when we look at the message of the Koran, we are amazed that there are not numerous numbers of paedophiles, and rapists and war mongers and slave keepers and booty takers and murderers because they all love a man who is their role model who did all of those things, but l am not nice in pointing that out. Jesus was Sinless and Holy and Eternal but in the eyes of Muslims he was a coward because he did not fight wars and kill people and take booty and slaves and was not sex mad! Mohammad may have kidded himself that he carried out enough good deeds to outweigh his bad deeds, but with all the badness he did, it would not have been possible if he had lived 500 years and never committed another sin to get to the point that his good deeds would outweigh his bad deeds! Jesus is the Prophet that you should follow because He is the Living Word and Eternal but Mohammad was a man of his time with the spirit of a War Lord and He is dead, and in Hell!
I don't know what Muslims that you know that are saying Muslims don't sin. Or that the Qur'an tells people to do bad things. The Quran is not a scripture, it is an entire book. In many parts of it, there speaks of repentance (from the sin that Muslims commit) and forgiveness and the mercy of God. Nothing I read says we are sin-free. Plenty of Christian pastors in our country and others, as well as the general "Christian" population, are guilty of war, mayhem, rape, murder, etc. Seriously, I don't know why you think that only Muslims are causing any of the issues in the world. Look around our country. It is a flipping mess and I can't think of a single Muslim that is running it. South Africa is a den of corruption and scandal-not Muslim. The Congo is the most dangerous place in the world to be a woman. NOT MUSLIM. Not everyone who commits a crime and has a "Muslim" sounding name is a practicing Muslim. I know a huge Pakistani community here and few of them are Muslim in any way but by birth or name.

You think that Jesus was God and SORRY, there are dozens of Christian pastors (many from Texas) that I could point out as being rapists, embezzlers, murderers etc. Then we can address the rest of the Christian population.

If people FOLLOW Islam or the example of Jesus, they would not be committing crimes or causing problems. The problem is that many folks DON'T do either of those things.

Please don't go attacking Islam based on what "people" say. You have a lot of rhetoric but few facts. You believe all that you hear. Maybe you should read something other than the hater blogs or hearsay. Our religion is in the Quran. It isn't in the history of everyone calling themselves a Muslim in the last 1400 years, any more than Christianity is defined by the acts of so-called Christians.

And seriously, you need to remember the many, many scandals that have gone on and are currently a part of the Christian church here.

I don't endorse terrorism, child or spousal abuse.I won't blame everything Bush/Clinton/Reagan did that I don't like on the fact that they all mentioned Jesus and asked for God to bless our nation. As Christians, do you join in that-thus making everything they do a religious act?

Politics and power are at play here-both in the countries that make you fear Islam and in our own. Islam is the current bogeyman. Many nationalities and races and religions have had their turn. Now it is Islam. Just wait, it might be you, next.
warner

Margate, UK

#63 Dec 2, 2013
Covered says;

I don't know what Muslims that you know that are saying Muslims don't sin. Or that the Qur'an tells people to do bad things. The Quran is not a scripture, it is an entire book. In many parts of it, there speaks of repentance (from the sin that Muslims commit) and forgiveness and the mercy of God. Nothing I read says we are sin-free.

Warner responds;

That is informative, so Muslims should not be denigrating other people, and making out that they are a pious people superior in all ways. At least you are being honest about it.
warner

Margate, UK

#64 Dec 2, 2013
Covered says;
Plenty of Christian pastors in our country and others, as well as the general "Christian" population, are guilty of war, mayhem, rape, murder, etc

Warner responds;

The general population in America and Europe is not Christian. I previously told you that fact, Covered!

Honestly, there are not plenty of pastors who are guilty of war, mayhem,rape and murder, etc. I have heard of a few people who have claimed to be Prophets of God and run so called Christian cults which are controlling and dubious, but they are not noted to be Christian in their teaching and they are not mainstream approved Churches. I think that you are talking about cults run by false prophets such as Jim Jones, and various cults, they are not following Christian Scriptures, so no matter if they say that they are Christians, they are not! Our doctrines don't support paedophile behaviour, rape, oppression and murder! In regards to the infiltration into the Roman Catholic Church of peodo priests, those people were Satanists who saw weakness in the Church and exploited it! Again they were not Christians! I am not Roman Catholic, so l don't defend them, l am telling you the truth. No Christian can point to the Gospels and say that they are encouraged to do these things! The Muslims try to say that people who have the Muslim tag are the same as Christians who go against the Gospels, but that is not true because Muslims who do these things can point to their Koran and claim that they are following its directives! I know that the Koran has verses that say not to murder etc, but those are the major contradictions of the Koran. I have also heard that the call to murder, rape, loot, and take slaves, and oppress people of other religions is the latest directives and in Islam, Muslims are supposed to go by the latest directives!
warner

Margate, UK

#65 Dec 2, 2013
Covered says;

Seriously, I don't know why you think that only Muslims are causing any of the issues in the world. Look around our country. It is a flipping mess and I can't think of a single Muslim that is running it. South Africa is a den of corruption and scandal-not Muslim. The Congo is the most dangerous place in the world to be a woman. NOT MUSLIM. Not everyone who commits a crime and has a "Muslim" sounding name is a practicing Muslim. I know a huge Pakistani community here and few of them are Muslim in any way but by birth or name.

Warner responds;

Yes, l agree there is a lot of crime carried out by people who are not Christian and not God fearing. Those people have no conscience or decency, and they come from the ranks of sinners who reject God. They don't make up the majority of the population, as the majority of secular people are decent and law abiding. Agreed, that as things stand, Muslims don't commit all the crimes, and as it is at the time being, Muslims are still a minority in Western Lands!
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#66 Dec 2, 2013
Covered says;

I don't endorse terrorism, child or spousal abuse.I won't blame everything Bush/Clinton/Reagan did that I don't like on the fact that they all mentioned Jesus and asked for God to bless our nation. As Christians, do you join in that-thus making everything they do a religious act?

Warner responds;

If Clinton and Bush and the Government decide that they need to tackle extremism by going into say Afghanistan, then they do it because they believe that there is a substantial threat to the Western Lands through training camps for Jihad against the West. It is not the other way around, that the camps are in existence as defensive measures against attack from America and Europe! You, should never say that the West should not enter these countries and attempt to overturn the regimes that facilitate them. You seem to think that these are acts against Muslims and racism, but you are living freely in the West which proves that your allegations are unfounded. If the West was anti- Islamic, then we would drive out Muslims and it would be easy to not allow them into our Lands in the first place! You have no right to believe that Muslims must be allowed to settle in Western Lands but Infidels must not set foot on the soil of Muslim Lands! Your Muslim dogma on that point makes me angry! In a post you were involved in, someone said to you leave our Lands if you feel that way, and you replied that America is your land, so that is false as your mentality means that you are anti- American! You cannot have it all ways! I assure you that if l could find a country that was full of Christianity and no Muslims, l would emigrate tomorrow! You are free to leave America and go to the Lands where the majority religion is Islam, in fact Iran, and Afghanistan, and various other Muslim Lands are exactly that, they are Muslim, so you can go there and be happy!

Lastly, if a so called Christian people or President, has to go to war to defend their nations, they have every right to pray to God for support and to tell God that they are doing it to stop the greater evil of the enemy from triumphing over their nation! You think that it is not politically correct that they should be allowed to do it, because you are identifying with the enemy and you are not Christian. That makes me angry because what right have you to demand political correctness when Muslims in Muslim Lands will never allow equality in any way and are not politically correct about the rights of people who want to be Christians. Bibles are not allowed into many Muslim Lands so where is the respect and political correctness there? A Muslim wrote on another post that in our Western Lands we should not be allowed Christmas trees etc unless we play fair and allow Muslims to have all their Islamic extremism such as posters denouncing Christians and Jews, and no stance against burkanised women, etc! So you will probably agree with him that our Culture must allow Islam to flourish in every direction it wants. Well, no, we don't have Satanists( l am not speaking about Muslims) saying that if Christians are allowed Christmas trees in celebration of Christmas, then they must be allowed to openly worship Satan and cast spells and curses and dance around chanting in the streets, in the name of equality and political correctness! Maybe, some liberal nut cases will think that should be accommodated and allowed because the god of political correctness demands it, but as at present that is a ludicrous suggestion. Now, don't come back and say that Islam is not the same as dancing naked in the streets chanting to Lucifer or Beulzabub because l can assure you that some of the things Muslims are trying to impose on our society is as offensive to us as allowing open worship of Satan!
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#67 Dec 2, 2013
Covered wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics and power are at play here-both in the countries that make you fear Islam and in our own. Islam is the current bogeyman. Many nationalities and races and religions have had their turn. Now it is Islam. Just wait, it might be you, next.
If Islam is the current bogeyman, then it is because it is frightening people who are not Muslims! This suggestion that we as a country are just hostile to different people is just a massive deception and gross lie! If we were then we would have coshed every Muslim over the head who dared to set foot on our soil! You breed in our Lands because we have been tolerant and welcoming people, but now you want to subjugate us and if we dare to stand against you instead of surrendering then we are intolerant and racist to you! Lies! I wish that we would.become intolerant and decide that you Muslims should be banned from our Lands. I am sick of the lies of Islam and Muslims! You are not allowed to take slaves and have child brides, and you definitely should not be permitted to have 4 wives, and burkanise them, and preach that the host nation is inferior and its Religion of Christianity lies and not the truth of God! Yes, you need to leave for your crimes against our people!
Josh

Pleasantville, NJ

#68 Dec 3, 2013
Wrong! Over the melinia, people of different faiths and points of views, have lived in fear of Jews. In the Bible, Christians are stated to have lived in fear of them. Moving up to the present, Palistians are ruled by the Jews in that part of the world. Told how far out in the sea they can fish, limimited access to and from the West Bank, having to show I.D. AT EVERY TURN, Jews build with impunity on the West Bank and thumb their noses at the Palistians when they're told to stop, not to mention they have the atomic bomb. When Iran wants to get one of their own, oh Christ, all hell breaks loose, UN inspectors are involved ,etc. this when Israel has an atomic facilty in the desert NOBODY has access to. What is this fuse connected to a bomb their Prime Minister showed as a graphic to the UN all about? They don't get their way and boom? Are you aware Israel is number one in receiving foreign aid from the US? Couldn't some of those 23,000,000 million unemployed have use for some of that dough? Hear also about recently it was found out Israel was spying on the US? Friends of this country, I don't think so!
warner wrote:
<quoted text>Nevertheless, Hasidic Jews in the modern age don't cut off heads and terrorise people who will not believe in their Religion, unlike what Muslims do! Muslims quote that there is no compulsion in religion but there are contradictions in the Koran that say that everyone in the World has to worship Mohammad and replace Jesus for him. Muslims say that they don't worship Mohammad and that they were told never to worship Mohammad, yet again the Koran says that Mohammad has to be accepted and He is the One, not Jesus (that's Worship and replacing Jesus for Mohammad). Jews don't do anything like this, in fact, they are keen to recognize Jesus as a Son of Israel(,although not a Son of God), and they do worship Yahweh the same as Christians who believe in Yahweh/Jesus, being the One True God!
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#69 Dec 3, 2013
who="Josh" Wrong! Over the melinia, people of different faiths and points of views, have lived in fear of Jews. In the Bible, Christians are stated to have lived in fear of them. Moving up to the present, Palistians are ruled by the Jews in that part of the world. Told how far out in the sea they can fish, limimited access to and from the West Bank, having to show I.D. AT EVERY TURN, Jews build with impunity on the West Bank and thumb their noses at the Palistians when they're told to stop, not to mention they have the atomic bomb. When Iran wants to get one of their own, oh Christ, all hell breaks loose, UN inspectors are involved ,etc. this when Israel has an atomic facilty in the desert NOBODY has access to. What is this fuse connected to a bomb their Prime Minister showed as a graphic to the UN all about? They don't get their way and boom? for some of that dough? Hear also about recently it was found out Israel was spying on the US? Friends of this country, I don't think so!
<quoted text>
Well Josh, at the start of Christianity, the people who were Christian but at that time were called the people of The Way, were persecuted by Jews but they themselves were also Jews because Jews were the first Christians! So, the Jews who did not believe in Jesus, persecuted the Jews who did believe in Jesus, and they did that because they believed in their ignorance that they were witnessing blasphemy against God! So, l agree that Jews for about 300 years, persecuted Christians!

In regards to the present day Jewish Nation, Israel is their Land and that also includes the part that the enemies of the Jews called Palestine. That enemy was Rome, and it was Rome who named Israel Palestine! The Jews always had a presence in the Land that God Yahweh decreed that they should have. The Jews were forced to leave a remnant of their people behind in the Jewish homeland because God decided that they were sinning so He would split them up to roam in other countries, where they would suffer a terrible persecution in the World, so He said that he would pity them and bring them back to the Land and restore them to His favour! God said that when the Jews were out of Israel that no other people as a Nation or tribe would inhabit the Land as He would make it barren and dry to prevent this happening, and He did so!

After the atrocities in Europe, what was left of the Jewish people decided that they would return to Israel and they did so, and God made the Land habitable for His people, the Jews! The Muslim Lands all around Israel with hundreds of millions of hostile people who hated the Jews, immediately ordered Muslims from their nations to join the small numbers of people who were Muslim in that area called Palestine, and the few hundred thousand indigenous Jews who resided with the small numbers of indigenous Muslims in that area were driven out by the foreign Muslims, who then pretended that they had been there all along, and that it was never a Jewish homeland and that their Land was taken! Result the Jewish people have to defend themselves from so called Palestinians who blow up anything that they can including strapping bombs to their own children and a wife or two that they want to be rid of, and the Jews have a right to defend themselves against these attacks.

Israel is a democratic country surrounded by Muslim Lands that are not democratic! The Jews don't have the whole of the Land that Yahweh promised, YET! So, in due course they will have everything that God promised them, and the enemies of Israel known collectively as the Amelek will be destroyed as God will never forgive them. Yahweh abhors the Amelek because they have always been sly and evil and up to dirty tricks against the Jews! God is watching the situation carefully! Those who disrespect the promise of God, in His opinion disrespect Him. There is no point in these people saying that they worship Yahweh when they show that they don't respect His Word!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#70 Dec 4, 2013
Josh wrote:
Wrong! Over the melinia, people of different faiths and points of views, have lived in fear of Jews.<quoted text>
Fear of the Jews or jealous that the Jews are successful?
Josh

Pleasantville, NJ

#71 Dec 4, 2013
Now I know why this country is in the shape it's in. It's full of dingbats!!! The facts are a stubborn thing!
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of the Jews or jealous that the Jews are successful?
Josh

Pleasantville, NJ

#72 Dec 4, 2013
Diatribes DO NOT impress me! Is your mind open, or just vacant?
warner wrote:
<quoted text>Well Josh, at the start of Christianity, the people who were Christian but at that time were called the people of The Way, were persecuted by Jews but they themselves were also Jews because Jews were the first Christians! So, the Jews who did not believe in Jesus, persecuted the Jews who did believe in Jesus, and they did that because they believed in their ignorance that they were witnessing blasphemy against God! So, l agree that Jews for about 300 years, persecuted Christians!
In regards to the present day Jewish Nation, Israel is their Land and that also includes the part that the enemies of the Jews called Palestine. That enemy was Rome, and it was Rome who named Israel Palestine! The Jews always had a presence in the Land that God Yahweh decreed that they should have. The Jews were forced to leave a remnant of their people behind in the Jewish homeland because God decided that they were sinning so He would split them up to roam in other countries, where they would suffer a terrible persecution in the World, so He said that he would pity them and bring them back to the Land and restore them to His favour! God said that when the Jews were out of Israel that no other people as a Nation or tribe would inhabit the Land as He would make it barren and dry to prevent this happening, and He did so!
After the atrocities in Europe, what was left of the Jewish people decided that they would return to Israel and they did so, and God made the Land habitable for His people, the Jews! The Muslim Lands all around Israel with hundreds of millions of hostile people who hated the Jews, immediately ordered Muslims from their nations to join the small numbers of people who were Muslim in that area called Palestine, and the few hundred thousand indigenous Jews who resided with the small numbers of indigenous Muslims in that area were driven out by the foreign Muslims, who then pretended that they had been there all along, and that it was never a Jewish homeland and that their Land was taken! Result the Jewish people have to defend themselves from so called Palestinians who blow up anything that they can including strapping bombs to their own children and a wife or two that they want to be rid of, and the Jews have a right to defend themselves against these attacks.
Israel is a democratic country surrounded by Muslim Lands that are not democratic! The Jews don't have the whole of the Land that Yahweh promised, YET! So, in due course they will have everything that God promised them, and the enemies of Israel known collectively as the Amelek will be destroyed as God will never forgive them. Yahweh abhors the Amelek because they have always been sly and evil and up to dirty tricks against the Jews! God is watching the situation carefully! Those who disrespect the promise of God, in His opinion disrespect Him. There is no point in these people saying that they worship Yahweh when they show that they don't respect His Word!
warner

Margate, UK

#73 Dec 4, 2013
Josh wrote:
Diatribes DO NOT impress me! Is your mind open, or just vacant?
<quoted text>
I think that it is obvious that it's your mind that is vacant, and what you mean is you cannot read very well!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#74 Dec 5, 2013
Josh wrote:
Now I know why this country is in the shape it's in. It's full of dingbats!!! The facts are a stubborn thing!
<quoted text>
Well then dingbat, leave the USA for another country and the US will have one less dingbat.

Simples!

Location hidden

#75 Dec 6, 2013
warner wrote:
Covered says;
I don't know what Muslims that you know that are saying Muslims don't sin. Or that the Qur'an tells people to do bad things. The Quran is not a scripture, it is an entire book. In many parts of it, there speaks of repentance (from the sin that Muslims commit) and forgiveness and the mercy of God. Nothing I read says we are sin-free.
Warner responds;
That is informative, so Muslims should not be denigrating other people, and making out that they are a pious people superior in all ways. At least you are being honest about it.
Do you think that Non-Muslims should be denigrating people and making out that they are inherently evil in all ways? Do you think that non-muslims should usse dome honesty about it instead of getting on a high horse and making as if the only reason for any problem in the world is because of Islam?

Location hidden

#76 Dec 6, 2013
warner wrote:
Covered says;
Plenty of Christian pastors in our country and others, as well as the general "Christian" population, are guilty of war, mayhem, rape, murder, etc
Warner responds;
The general population in America and Europe is not Christian. I previously told you that fact, Covered!
I believe I pointed out to you (or someone) that they are NOMINALLY known as Christians, they are raised with Christian values and they often ignore them. Just like Muslims do that are MUSLIM, but not following ISLAM. I believe I explained the difference.
Honestly, there are not plenty of pastors who are guilty of war, mayhem,rape and murder, etc. I have heard of a few people who have claimed to be Prophets of God and run so called Christian cults which are controlling and dubious, but they are not noted to be Christian in their teaching and they are not mainstream approved Churches. I think that you are talking about cults run by false prophets such as Jim Jones, and various cults, they are not following Christian Scriptures, so no matter if they say that they are Christians, they are not! Our doctrines don't support paedophile behaviour, rape, oppression and murder! In regards to the infiltration into the Roman Catholic Church of peodo priests, those people were Satanists who saw weakness in the Church and exploited it! Again they were not Christians! I am not Roman Catholic, so l don't defend them, l am telling you the truth. No Christian can point to the Gospels and say that they are encouraged to do these things! The Muslims try to say that people who have the Muslim tag are the same as Christians who go against the Gospels, but that is not true because Muslims who do these things can point to their Koran and claim that they are following its directives!
No, they can't. Anymore than the minsters (which you can find several of in EVERY town in this country)that are abusive. People can misuse the books in any way they wish, but that doesn't make their misuse valid.
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#77 Dec 6, 2013
Covered wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that Non-Muslims should be denigrating people and making out that they are inherently evil in all ways? Do you think that non-muslims should usse dome honesty about it instead of getting on a high horse and making as if the only reason for any problem in the world is because of Islam?
Yes, non- muslims should use honesty to alert their people that Islam is dangerous as it intends to dominate over non-muslims and kill infidels and it is already doing so! You said that Islam is superior in one of your posts, l know that Islam is fanaticism, fascist, and totalitarian and these are all dangerous! I don't agree with your politics!
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#78 Dec 6, 2013
Covered wrote:
<quoted text>I believe I pointed out to you (or someone) that they are NOMINALLY known as Christians, they are raised with Christian values and they often ignore them. Just like Muslims do that are MUSLIM, but not following ISLAM. I believe I explained the difference.
<quoted text> No, they can't. Anymore than the minsters (which you can find several of in EVERY town in this country)that are abusive. People can misuse the books in any way they wish, but that doesn't make their misuse valid.
You said that you believe that Islam is superior! You said that in one of your posts. That means that you are arrogant and deluded and bullying and dangerous as you will, in any way that you can, try to impose a hideous nightmarish religion on people who don't want it. You have no right walking around thinking that you are superior because you are a Muslim. You are filthy before God and you need not tell God that you are superior because you pray 5 times a day, and give charity to the poor! God prefers the man who says to him that he is not worthy and He is nothing and begs God's forgiveness,instead of a boaster like you! Your good deeds and arrogance are abhorrent to Yahweh!
warner

Dublin, Ireland

#79 Dec 6, 2013
Covered wrote:
<quoted text>I believe I pointed out to you (or someone) that they are NOMINALLY known as Christians, they are raised with Christian values and they often ignore them. Just like Muslims do that are MUSLIM, but not following ISLAM. I believe I explained the difference.
<quoted text> No, they can't. Anymore than the minsters (which you can find several of in EVERY town in this country)that are abusive. People can misuse the books in any way they wish, but that doesn't make their misuse valid.
There is no comparison between Christianity and the deeds of Christians and the deeds of Muslims and Islam so stop making out that there is a similar scenario! You know that you are putting up a smoke screen to play for time until the West is over run by your creed and its systems!

Location hidden

#80 Dec 6, 2013
Warner, I wrote more, but it got lost while I worked on another project. I will try to get back to this when I have a chance, but I am busy with real life-in my business, my social work and (now apparently) my work as a job recruiter. Who knew, I am a matchmaker! I set up a few big accounts this week so I am pretty happy about it:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min chazmo 513,993
Sex Meniac America 27 min Khan 42
Khans "prestigious university" 2 hr Crazy Rabbeen 3
Boy loses legs after beating at Quaran school 2 hr Deaf Allah 1
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictions 2 hr Losers 5
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 2 hr kuda 162
The Son of God in Quran 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 23
More from around the web