Hanan

Safwa, Saudi Arabia

#459 Jul 26, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is one god then there would be no argument over the interpretation of his/her/its word,no sectarian and religious wars and millions of people murdered in his/her/its name.
god really needs to get a PR guru to get his/her/its act together because he/she/it so far has done a lousy job of it.
God brought one message throughout time, but humans had doubt and were misguided so they rebelled which caused war and deaths. Moses, Abraham, David, Jesus and Mohammed and etc all brought the same message of one god and submittace to his will. God has given humans freedom of choice to do what so ever and those who see logic, science and believe are correct. The Quran is written over 1400 years ago and this is an accepted fact by all. It contains scientific facts that do not contradict modern science for example, embryology and pain receptors in the skin. Now how is it possible that this was known 1400 years ago? It must be some sort or miracle, no? The book make predictions that have come true over time and the remaining will also. There is nothing in it that contradicts itself now has been disproven. Surely this is some miracle? I'm not saying believe Islam, but to me an engineering student it is the more scientific and logical religion to follow. It's funny you mention PR, I was watching a few videos yesterday on religion needing a PR.

Please don't misunderstand my words, I am having a healthy, logical argument.
Hanan

Safwa, Saudi Arabia

#460 Jul 26, 2013
Jesus Is wrote:
<quoted text>
THEN LOOK AT THE BIBLE IT WAS TRANSLATED FROM.
and realize that no one in their right mind would expect to be able to deliberately change it without being caught!
Okay that's fine but why is their a New Testament, it baffles me? Forget that part of my comment do read the rest about Jesus and tell me what you think. All my information about Jesus pbuh is acknowledged fact.
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#463 Jul 27, 2013
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
-Who do you think gave the name Israel to the "country"? The Muslims did. Israel is the Angel of Death. So even saying that name is saying something Islam.
Israel is a Biblical given name. The patriarch Jacob was given the name Israel "Triumphant with God", "who prevails with God", after he wrestled with the angel (Genesis 32:28 and 35:10) The name already occurs in Eblaite and Ugaritic texts as a common name.

Jacob's descendants came to be known as the Israelites, eventually forming the tribes of Israel and ultimately the kingdom of Israel, from whence the name of modern day Israel.
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#464 Jul 27, 2013
GENESIS 32:28

Then the man (God in human form) said,“Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#465 Jul 27, 2013
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:

1 Timothy 4

New International Version (NIV)

1.'The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.
3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.
4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

6 If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.'

Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#466 Jul 27, 2013
Rafeek India wrote:
Christianity and Islam originated in the Middle East. Any Christian in this area when asked about the Name of God, he will say Allah!
a
GOD IS NOT A NAME!
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

#467 Jul 27, 2013
A Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>There's no point in addressing an issue that the infidels and the kufars have been brainwashed since childhood.. Who ever God wills will be guided and whose heart is sealed and eyes blindfolded till death comes upon them can not be guided even if you we're to devout your entire lives to that one person! May God have mercy on our souls. Ameen!
a
MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO THIKING GOD WANTS TO COLLECT SOULS FOR SATAN!
Hanan

Safwa, Saudi Arabia

#468 Jul 27, 2013
Jesus Is wrote:
<quoted text>
a
MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO THIKING GOD WANTS TO COLLECT SOULS FOR SATAN!
Wow mate, you seem to be very misguided because you have blind faith upon your religion whereas, Islam says not to have blind faith and to question and learn about the truth from a logical and scientific stand point. Why is everything capitalized? Without any professional background in this field, you must know a lot about Muslims and Islam eh? I think you are very anti Islamic and you need to open your eyes and view facts from a neutral perspective.
Soulsister

Switzerland

#469 Aug 16, 2013
Jew,Christian,Muslim we are the same religion. Look at it open your hearts and see. And the father of them all...Abraham, was he a Hindu Brahmin in origin? A Braham, A Brahmin.
If you have any faith in you its time to love and care with all of your soul. Keep your hate in check it serves only the Devil.
Remy

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#471 Sep 2, 2013
Can any Jews read his original Taurat?
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#472 Sep 19, 2013
Hanan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow mate, you seem to be very misguided because you have blind faith upon your religion whereas, Islam says not to have blind faith and to question and learn about the truth from a logical and scientific stand point.
DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHERE I GET MY BLIND FAITH FROM?
I almost died in 1987 and remember being sent back here. I continually ask for guidance and am getting it!

THAT'S WHY I AM VERY ANTI ISLAMIC!
and science can be misleading because satan knows science and God doesn't need to prove Himself like a criminal.
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#473 Sep 19, 2013
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:
1 Timothy 4

' The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.'
Shahad

Miami, FL

#474 Apr 9, 2014
It Really Shouldn't Matter What Language the Name of "GOD" is Said. What Matters and Counts is that as long as we ALL Believe in ONE GOD and we Live Our Lives In Peace And Pray To ""GOD"" " All the Time and Not Just When We Need SOMETHING. FYI: And Keep This In mind that BEFORE ANYONE TALKS ABOUT ANOTHER RELIGION MAKE SURE "U HAVE REAL 100% FACTS" To Back Up Ur COMMENTS
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#475 Apr 11, 2014
Hanan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow mate, you seem to be very misguided because you have blind faith upon your religion whereas, Islam says not to have blind faith and to question and learn about the truth from a logical and scientific stand point. Why is everything capitalized? Without any professional background in this field, you must know a lot about Muslims and Islam eh? I think you are very anti Islamic and you need to open your eyes and view facts from a neutral perspective.
View the facts:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#476 Apr 11, 2014
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace :

2014.04.11 (Nechayevka, Dagestan)- A rival religious teacher is murdered in his home by extremist gunmen.
2014.04.09 (Banghazi, Libya)- Jihadists blow up a family vehicle, killing one and seriously injuring two others.
2014.04.09 (Karachi, Pakistan)- Three seminary students are assassinated by Religion of Peace rivals.
2014.04.09 (Kut, Iraq)- Five people walking by a school are murdered by Mujahid bombers.
2014.04.09 (Islamabad, Pakistan)- Ahrar-ul-Hind claims a brutal blast at a fruit market that pulverizes two dozen shoppers and vendors.
2014.04.09 (Gwaram, Nigeria)- Boko Haram bomb a bank, killing eight.
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#477 Apr 11, 2014
Shahad wrote:
<quoted text>It Really Shouldn't Matter What Language the Name of "GOD" is Said.
BUT "GOD" IS NOT HIS NAME!!!!!!
so "Allah" is just His role.
No idols

London, UK

#478 Apr 11, 2014
Jesus is wrote:
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:
1 Timothy 4
' The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.'
The fate of Christianity..

…He (Jesus) will fight people in the cause (for the sake) of Islam, will break the Cross and kill the swine (pig) and abolish Jizya (tax on Christians and Jews); and Allah will put an end to all religious sects except Islam during his (Jesus') time. He (Jesus) will slay the Antichrist (Dajjal) and he will stay in the World for 40 years. Then, he will die and the Muslims will perform the funeral prayer for him." (Abu Dawud and Musnad Ahmad)

Christians will recognize the truth and accept Jesus (pbuh) as a Muslim Prophet and Messenger of God. The religion of God (Islam) will justly rule the World. There will be no more oppression or wars, and peace will prevail. Furthermore, there will be no need to collect Jizyah (tax levied on Christians & Jews in Islamic states) because Christianity and Judaism will end.
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#479 Apr 12, 2014
No idols wrote:
<quoted text>The fate of Christianity..
…He (Jesus) will fight people in the cause (for the sake) of Islam, will break the Cross and kill the swine (pig) and abolish Jizya (tax on Christians and Jews); and Allah will put an end to all religious sects except Islam during his (Jesus') time. He (Jesus) will slay the Antichrist (Dajjal) and he will stay in the World for 40 years. Then, he will die and the Muslims will perform the funeral prayer for him." (Abu Dawud and Musnad Ahmad)
Christians will recognize the truth and accept Jesus (pbuh) as a Muslim Prophet and Messenger of God. The religion of God (Islam) will justly rule the World. There will be no more oppression or wars, and peace will prevail. Furthermore, there will be no need to collect Jizyah (tax levied on Christians & Jews in Islamic states) because Christianity and Judaism will end.
THAT IS A BIG LIE!!!!!!!
and God sent me back after I nearly died to tell everyone!!!!!!!

Which cross will Jesus break?
Which swine will Jesus kill?
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#480 Apr 12, 2014
ISLAM IN THE BIBLE:

'1 Timothy 4
1. The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.'
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#481 Apr 12, 2014
No idols wrote:
<quoted text>The fate of Christianity..
…He (Jesus) will fight people in the cause (for the sake) of Islam,
a
WHY? SO SATAN CAN HAVE MORE SOULS?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min AbbiJZombie 440,809
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min Dragnet52 219,883
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 12 min Thinking 120
100000 errors in quran 34 min Dawn of Reality 53
The Muslim Saint Osama bin Laden. 53 min Dawn of Reality 8
Did Muhammad really had sex with 9 yr old? (Mar '13) 1 hr hick 17
News Apology over 'halal' black pudding on sale in Aldi 1 hr supersonic boom 1
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 3 hr Love Hurghada 1,120
Dear Muslim friends 6 hr Mr Hyde 792
More from around the web