Sunita williams DID NOT "CONVERT" TO ...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Suliman

London, UK

#167 Nov 19, 2011
for Islam wrote:
Even in Europe until the end of 19th century the agreeable age of marriage was 7 years, considering that 1400 years ago the age of Bibi Aisha(R.A) was 9, it is safe to say that Islam had higher standards even then.
In the west at the end of the 19th century the average age for marriage was not 7! It was more like 18.
http://www.wisegeek.com/how-has-the-average-a...
http://www.the-dicksons.org/Kelsall/kelsall/1...

What is more important is when muhammad and aisha married she was 6 and he was 51! When they had sex she was 9 and he was 54! That is pedophilia!
Arnold

Richmond, MI

#168 Nov 20, 2011
deen wrote:
She did convert after landing on the moon she heard the call to prayer. It's true my friend.
OMG, Muslims are sooooo incredibly stupid and naive. Hey deen, how does it feel to discover that your fellow Muslims lied to you? I'd be pretty angry.
sajid ali solangi

Pakistan

#169 Nov 28, 2011
Sunita Williams ( First Indian woman who went on moon) accepted “ISLAM” Masha Allah, because when they were on the moon, they saw towards EARTH, the entire EARTH looked dark, but 2 places on the EARTH looked like SPARKS (Roshni). They were shocked to see that and saw them with the help of telescope and came to know that those two places were ” MECCA ” and “MADINA” Masha Allah. Then they decided that after reaching to earth they’ll accept “ISLAM”. READ FULL STORY & WATCH PICTURES OF MAKKAH & MADINA FROM SPACE :SUBHAN ALLAH
sajid ali solangi

Pakistan

#170 Nov 28, 2011
Sunita Williams ( First Indian woman who went on moon) accepted “ISLAM” Masha Allah, because when they were on the moon, they saw towards EARTH, the entire EARTH looked dark, but 2 places on the EARTH looked like SPARKS (Roshni). They were shocked to see that and saw them with the help of telescope and came to know that those two places were ” MECCA ” and “MADINA” Masha Allah. Then they decided that after reaching to earth they’ll accept “ISLAM”. READ FULL STORY & WATCH PICTURES OF MAKKAH & MADINA FROM SPACE :SUBHAN ALLAH IF U DONT BLIVE THIS U CAN SEARCH GOOGLE ADN OTHER SIDE ITS TRUE
Ahmad

London, UK

#171 Dec 8, 2011
a neutral wrote:
"My father gave me a copy of the Bhagavad Gita and an idol of Lord Ganesha to take them along with me to space and they took care of me in the sky," Williams said through video conferencing from the Johnson Space Centre in the US.
"My father is a Hindu and mother a Catholic. I am close to both religions. I have read the Gita earlier and Lord Ganesha WAS LOOKING AFTER ME ABOVE," she said, interacting with Indian scientists, journalists and school students gathered at the four American Centres in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST RUMOURS OF ALL TIMES.
if that is true then what you have say about the pictures of the sacred places taken by NASA space ships?

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#172 Dec 8, 2011
Ahmad wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is true then what you have say about the pictures of the sacred places taken by NASA space ships?
What about them?

All I see is white buildings and pavements surrounded by dirty streets.
http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5476810_f520.jpg
naman

Thailand

#173 Jan 25, 2012
BAQ -another muslim wrote:
Dear Muslim Friends
Why are you embarrassing yourselves in-front of non-muslims but posting immature statements and making fun of yourselves. This is not the way to spread Islam. Be mature and dont be funny for others. By posting such kind of unconfirmed news will just prove you to be the biggest liers and Islam is based on truth. Believe me, it wont help you to defend such kind of unconfirmed news. Whenever, Sunita will accept Islam, the whole world will come to know. If she hasn't, then why are you wasting your time on it. Be practcal.
If Islam/the Quran is the truth, how then do you explain that there are so many mistaken facts and other errors (perhaps 3ooo all together in that relatively small book - see http://www.1000mistakes.com and http://1000quran-comments.com ) in the Quran that the book itself strongly proves it is from no god (gods do not make that kind of and number of mistakes)?

http://www.1000mistakes.com
http://www.1000quran-comments.com (10 first surahs completed, the rest will follow they say).
annoyed

Weston, MA

#174 Feb 9, 2012
No one has been on the moon since 1972!!!!
Mohamed

London, UK

#175 Feb 12, 2012
for Islam wrote:
It does not matter whether she accepted islam or not. For us, muslims do not make any change. We are muslims and remain muslims because we believe in Allah with all our heart. We have many proofs of its existence, does not need more. All this discussion will result to nothing. First go and check your own religion before criticising ours. You will have lots of discussion in yours itself.
Totally agree with you. proud to find Muslims who are not following rumours and make the world laugh over them. thanks man
naman

Thailand

#176 Feb 12, 2012
Mohamed wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with you. proud to find Muslims who are not following rumours and make the world laugh over them. thanks man
You are wrong on one point: If you see your "neighbour" is on a seriously wrong path on his way to something very different to what he believes and expects, and you do not try to at least make him aware of the mistake, then you are not human any more.

Your point of view - poh-pohing information and just point to mistakes in other religions, is a standard Muslim way to flee from facts and arguments they do not like or are unable to face.

It is likely I know the Quran better than you, but I am not indoctrinated or blinded by "explanations". And you may like this or not: There really are a lot of errors in the Quran - and mistakes in other religion will not remove even one of them.

But good luck anyhow.

http://www.1000mistakes.com
http://www.1000quran-comments.com
AKs

Belgaum, India

#177 Mar 3, 2012
fkin u muslim arss holes, she isnt converted! jus how dawg u all muslims are, she is a hindu or catholic or whatever, she is a gr8 personality and u bloooody dogs bark claiming she is a muslim ?
fcuk ur bloody mouths shut!!!
fcukins spammers
aks tera baap

Chandigarh, India

#179 Jul 1, 2013
Tamiz sikh le kuch barve
sen

Guangzhou, China

#181 Aug 21, 2013
why muslim countries spend so money to expand islamic rumors by various media, blogs, nets and for building mosques world wide? all policies are to convert, expand , comvert non muslims etc. why? only for going heaven , they do not hesitate to make as.truth. haaa!!! they spend efforts behind non muslim girls to do.sex and then converts. all muslims indirectly or directly helps for such inductions. main view to make some coins for heaven. no matter, that can be striking another person's pain.
aleem

Vellore, India

#182 Dec 1, 2013
she is muslim who was delivery speech in youtube
pls c and accept that
and become islam
ppppp

Gurgaon, India

#183 Dec 2, 2014
deen wrote:
She did convert after landing on the moon she heard the call to prayer. It's true my friend.
She did not go on the moon
faheem

Mumbai, India

#184 Apr 7, 2015
Mashallah
Being Human

San Mateo, CA

#185 Jun 29, 2015
Religion is smthing very close to.ur heart and ur soul and ur very existence why to discuss it and call names to other religion be a muslim b a hindu.b a chrisitian. Dnt be inhuman atleast. Respect ur religion as well as others nobody is forcing anybody to follow a particular religion.I said respect if.u dnt havr faith fine but dnt abusr atleast
TRUEMAN

New York, NY

#186 Sep 16, 2015
Anti-Jihad wrote:
Oops my earlier comment was for deen and not you neutral
Please people let's use some common sense (that is if you have any)- I am a muslim. She did not convert neither did she go to the moon (she went to the space station). Sound cannot travel in Vacuum of space only thru a medium (electromagnetic -- eg: radio transmissions). Your voice cannot travel thru the Vacuum of space to be heard by someone even within 1 feet of you. Again, there are people that will say things without verifying them and can lead to reputational risk to all of us (which in not fair!!!). Especially against Islam which has been unfairly and without any real understanding been abused/misused.

Think hard before you speak it will serve you well....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Cattitude 527,779
News Obama is right: Islam hasalways been part of Am... (Sep '15) 55 min Benbar 35
News Muslims Gather Outside Trump Tower in NYC to Pr... (Jun '17) 59 min Benbar 38
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 3 hr J_a_n 14
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 hr Lolya 256,388
Prophet Mohammed loved sodomizing young boys. (Oct '08) Sat tammy 21
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? Apr 19 mahasn sawresho 3