UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

Is it considered unislamic for a muslim women to have sex and is it wrong for her to enjoy it on a physical level not just the joy of pleasing her husband is a woman allowed to have an orgasm to show she's having a good time.Is sex allowed to be mutually satisfying for both involved or just the man.And why are men allowed a variety of women along with up to four wives and muta.Why is the woman not allowed variety in her sex life if her husband is sleeping with numerous women surely she should be allowed the same freedom if islam is as acommadating to women as you say then why not the freedom to several lovers like the man.I mean i belive in monagamy but i guess i might let my husband sleep with other women if i got to sleep with other men.
Alen

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

victoria wrote:
Is it considered unislamic for a muslim women to have sex and is it wrong for her to enjoy it on a physical level not just the joy of pleasing her husband is a woman allowed to have an orgasm to show she's having a good time.Is sex allowed to be mutually satisfying for both involved or just the man.And why are men allowed a variety of women along with up to four wives and muta.Why is the woman not allowed variety in her sex life if her husband is sleeping with numerous women surely she should be allowed the same freedom if islam is as acommadating to women as you say then why not the freedom to several lovers like the man.I mean i belive in monagamy but i guess i might let my husband sleep with other women if i got to sleep with other men.
Sister, of course the man and the woman are suppose to be married and therefore to enjoy sex as a couple and not just individually. Both have the same rights and there are ways to experience four orgasms for you women in one hour. This is why circumcision is not allowed and not Islamic according to 4:119. God knows BEST.
Having four wives - well, first read the whole context. I'll give you a summary: after a war where most men died, those widows can be married and a man can marry up to four widows, if they agree to such a marriage, in order to take care of the orpahans.

Muta is not allowed and no such thing exists in The Qur'an. If it does, show me in The Qur'an.

No man can marry four women simply because he can, because he is rich or whatever. This is unislamic according to The Qur'an. I can't remember the verse now but when I do, I'll post it, God willing.
victoria

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

If children still have one living parent they are not orphans oraphans dont have any parents or is it woman are seenas so worthless not having a father makes you an orphan.And in any case why is a woman not able to care for her child herself.My father dies when i was very young and he hada wife and 3 children.Yet my mother didn't run off and get married so some man could support us she went out there she hada job and she looked after all of us singlehandely she had no help becaus all aour relatives are overseas and we went to holidays abroad and nevr wanted for anything so why cant muslim women do that.My mother is a perfect example of just how capable and self suffcient women are without a man
Anonymous

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

Answer in one word: "NO".

They are considered a sex toy, child making machine and a slave in Islam.
Anonymous

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

Alen wrote:
<quoted text>Sister, of course the man and the woman are suppose to be married and therefore to enjoy sex as a couple and not just individually. Both have the same rights and there are ways to experience four orgasms for you women in one hour. This is why circumcision is not allowed and not Islamic according to 4:119. God knows BEST.
Having four wives - well, first read the whole context. I'll give you a summary: after a war where most men died, those widows can be married and a man can marry up to four widows, if they agree to such a marriage, in order to take care of the orpahans.
Muta is not allowed and no such thing exists in The Qur'an. If it does, show me in The Qur'an.
No man can marry four women simply because he can, because he is rich or whatever. This is unislamic according to The Qur'an. I can't remember the verse now but when I do, I'll post it, God willing.
Then why Mohammad married so many women, including 6 year old Ayesha (daughter of his friend) and even his son in law (his step son Zayed's wife). He was even caught by his wife having sex with her maid, after which Mohammad promised his wife that we will never have sex with servants, but few days later he claimed that Allah wants him to have sex with slave girls and he will continue doing so.
Anonymous

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

Mohammed's adopted son Zayed was married to Zainab, daughter of Jahsh. But one day the prophet "beheld in a loose undress, the beauty of Zainab, and burst forth into an ejaculation of devotion and desire. The servile, or greatful, freeman (Zayed) understood the hint and yielded without hesitation to the love of the benefactor."

Mohammed was not satisfied with his own overflowing harem and had to marry his son's wife. His son being a devoted follower of the "great" prophet was more than happy to divorce his wife. What a great father-in-law Mohammed was, a model for all Islamic father-in-laws.

Muslim scholar and statesman, Ali Dashti gives the following list of women in Mohammed's life.

Khadija
Sawda
Ayesha
Omm Salama
Hafsa
Zainab (of Jahsh)
Juwariya
Omm Habiba
Safia
Maymuna (of Hareth)
Fatima
Hend
Asma (of Saba)
Zainab (of Khozayma)
Habla
Asma (of Noman)
Maria
Rayhana
Omm Sharik
Maymuna (not of Hareth)
Zainab (third one)
Khawla
Duba

As a fitting punishment for all his heinous crimes against women, it was a Jewish woman who poisoned him in her rightful quest for revenge after the battle of Khaybar. During the last four years of his life, his health declined, epileptic fits became more frequent and his other infirmities increased. After living a life of rape, perversion, destruction and plunder, at the age of 62, Mohammed gasped his last breath on the lap of his then 17 year old child bride Ayesha who watched him die a slow, long and horrible death.

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

You're always presenting examples from your own life..Why is that?? Not all widowed women are able to work and support themselves. Some women need men in their life.. It's teir right, too.On the other hand, I know women who're divorced, or widowed and taking care of their family and children alone....some are not thirties yet.. People differ.
victoria wrote:
If children still have one living parent they are not orphans oraphans dont have any parents or is it woman are seenas so worthless not having a father makes you an orphan.And in any case why is a woman not able to care for her child herself.My father dies when i was very young and he hada wife and 3 children.Yet my mother didn't run off and get married so some man could support us she went out there she hada job and she looked after all of us singlehandely she had no help becaus all aour relatives are overseas and we went to holidays abroad and nevr wanted for anything so why cant muslim women do that.My mother is a perfect example of just how capable and self suffcient women are without a man
Anonymous

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

Scent of Memories wrote:
You're always presenting examples from your own life..Why is that?? Not all widowed women are able to work and support themselves. Some women need men in their life.. It's teir right, too.On the other hand, I know women who're divorced, or widowed and taking care of their family and children alone....some are not thirties yet.. People differ.
<quoted text>
In Islam women dont have right to study, right to work, they are just supposed to bear lots of children and server her husband, nothing else..
victoria

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Scent of Memories wrote:
<quoted text>
I take anecdotes from my life as to why i understand things.And o.k. maybe some women aren't capable to look after their children but maybe if it wasn't so ingrained that you need a husband and even if they have a job they won't earn as much because your not a man in the west you can have a high position with men beneath you and get the same wage as a man doing the same job instead of being thought of as a lesser being because you lack a penis.And you fall in love fine get married but marrying just for finacial reasons well thats a bit like prostution women slepp with men for many these women do the same sort of thing they marry and is imagine have to carry out havins sex with their new hsband just so somebody supports her children same diffrence.And in the west we have services to spport children without needing a man you can get child support and a council house and money for food and things you need to buy do you have that in islamic countrys.Why do you think so many of your fellow muslims come to briatin to take advantage
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

No b*tches are there for the pleasure of the man, nothing more.
victoria

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
I'd like the pleasure of kicking you very hard in the balls
LBer

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

I'd bet on Victoria, and even give odds! Aliroger would definitely receive a beat down!
Ban02

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Judged:

victoria wrote:
if you mother was that capable of living without a man... did she have you without the help of a man too??:P
Dont be sooo stupid and tlk about 'ANY RELIGION' by jus takin certains matters out of context.
victoria

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Judged:

Ban02 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you mother was that capable of living without a man... did she have you without the help of a man too??:P
Dont be sooo stupid and tlk about 'ANY RELIGION' by jus takin certains matters out of context.
I dont claim that she could produce children on her own where did i say that.but she did bring up three children without the finacical support of a husband.What does the conception of a child have to do witha womans capability when it comes to providing for her children.Muslim women dont have that advantage becuase ther relegion see's them as lesser people than men my mother was ina an executive position and had men workign beneath her she was their superviser so she got the same pay as a man and respect from men despite thr fact she was a woman
Hamid

Pleasantville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Good way of answring my qutions thank u
X-MAN

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

only if shes married ofcourse, same goes to men
Sunni Muslim

Williamsport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Judged:

I know this is a late comment, but as I was growing up I had teacher who my father hired to teach us the nuts and bolts of Islam. We covered everything from prayers to charity, wealth inheritance, marriage,etc. I certainly remember learning that if a husband is not able to get erection (no sex) for a certain period of time (I forgot how long that certain period of time was) the wife can choose to divorce him. The woman has been given this right, I believe, in order to prevent adultery. She has been given the chance to marry another man. A woman is allowed to enjoy sex physically as long as it is happening with her husband. Though nowadays, some strict cultural regulations has overshadowed the basic right women are given in Islam. Peace!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
How would you know ?

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Judged:

victoria wrote:
Is it considered unislamic for a muslim women to have sex and is it wrong for her to enjoy it on a physical level ...
The answer can be found in a simple 3-letter abbreviation: FGM!
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

islam is a cult for men and their pleasures. a woman...many women are for mens pleasures in islam. women are there for several reasons...for sex, for babies, for cooking, for cleaning and to be seen, not heard. Its that simple. Men made up the cult of islam for men to control women and then control the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of93
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 15 min danetoo 355,899
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 29 min Kareem O Wheat 199,450
Sex and Islam, I just don't get it 33 min John Paul III 3
Please sign the Peitition. 34 min Kareem O Wheat 25
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 48 min Shamma 49,138
Palestinian brave girl facing the filthy Israe... 54 min Shamma 66
Hamas losing credibility. 1 hr Kareem O Wheat 2
•••
•••