Is 'WARRIOR OF GOD' a Christian Hy...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#65 Jul 5, 2012
He's just another among the many...

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#66 Jul 5, 2012
Timesten wrote:
He's just another among the many...
4u...



~Warrior~
Zionists git the hell out

Netherlands

#67 Jul 5, 2012
He's a murderer who will soon meet his fate in the Holy Land.
Allah (swat) will wash WARRIOR's bloodied hands with his own blood.

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#68 Jul 5, 2012
Zionists git the hell out wrote:
He's a murderer who will soon meet his fate in the Holy Land.
Allah (swat) will wash WARRIOR's bloodied hands with his own blood.
LOL, didn't you hear? I fked the shit out of my bitcchh 'Allah' before I killed him.

Now you are a Christian, LOL

~Warrior~
woggles

Pittsfield, MA

#69 Jul 6, 2012
Just look at topixs main page and read what he posts to people.
Nazir

Northmead, Australia

#70 Jul 6, 2012
Kiddan :)

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#71 Jul 6, 2012
woggles wrote:
Just look at topixs main page and read what he posts to people.
4u...



~Warrior~

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#73 Jul 17, 2012
woggles a forum troll wrote:
Gee do you ever have anything civil or adult-like to post? Too much troll trash, jtlyk
Sure, I'm civil TommyBoy, YOU Muslim's fart towards Allah when they turn their asses towards Mecca when they pray.
They love to bomb things, and kill themselves.
Muslims are the worst pieces of trash in the world today!

Their prophet Mohammad is fake, and a gay pedophile!

Muslims dream of having hairy gay ass sex with their dead prophet mohammad, that piece of shit!

They often use koran toilet paper.

How's that TommyTrollTurd?

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#75 Jul 17, 2012
Trust Allah-God Almighty wrote:
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
Hell, shitt Muhammad you coward imbecile jerkoff knuckle-dragging cockshining shitstick douchemonger twatlook-a-like douchemongering assclownfucknuggeting PRISON BITCHING cocksuckn buttmunching Dogpooinyourmouthing fucktarding motherfucka!!!!!!!!! you homofuckingmuztarding Turd-Burglaring penis breathing scrotum-toking twatwaffling Prison bitch!
DON'T EVER COME NEAR this country you little CHICKENSHIT EATING MOMMYFUCKINGWHOREOFAMOMMYSHIIT INGYOUOUTLITTLEFUCKTARD!
GOT IT!
~WARRIOR~
TRUST ME YOU LITTLEFUCKTARDINGMUZZY, YOU WANT NO PIECE OF ME.
YOU HAVE NO FUCKINGIDEA WHO YOURFUCKING WITH YOU LITTLE shitstaining dickbreathing cockgobbling piece of jizztissue!
I/w..
A real warrior of god alright. A liar from the git go
Nice language Zionist/Tommy/Timesten. LOL

~Warrior~

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#76 Jul 17, 2012
Trust Allah-God Almighty wrote:
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
Hell, shitt Muhammad you coward imbecile jerkoff knuckle-dragging cockshining shitstick douchemonger twatlook-a-like douchemongering assclownfucknuggeting PRISON BITCHING cocksuckn buttmunching Dogpooinyourmouthing fucktarding motherfucka!!!!!!!!! you homofuckingmuztarding Turd-Burglaring penis breathing scrotum-toking twatwaffling Prison bitch!
DON'T EVER COME NEAR this country you little CHICKENSHIT EATING MOMMYFUCKINGWHOREOFAMOMMYSHIIT INGYOUOUTLITTLEFUCKTARD!
GOT IT!
~WARRIOR~
TRUST ME YOU LITTLEFUCKTARDINGMUZZY, YOU WANT NO PIECE OF ME.
YOU HAVE NO FUCKINGIDEA WHO YOURFUCKING WITH YOU LITTLE shitstaining dickbreathing cockgobbling piece of jizztissue!
DAMN good SMACK-Art there.

Professionally done I'd say...

~Warrior~
woggles a forum troll

Pittsfield, MA

#77 Jul 18, 2012

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#78 Jul 27, 2012
read how the so called Xtian practices his faith.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T3P...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#79 Jul 27, 2012
Got banned eh woggle
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TRE...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TRE...
WARRIOR OF GOD
“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”
Since: Dec 06
7,516
THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE
.
WARRIOR FOR GOD
“WIELDING THE SWORD OF GOD”
Since: Jul 12
1
That Others May Live
READ..
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TJ9...
woggles a forum troll

Pittsfield, MA

#80 Jul 31, 2012
Soon to be banned again.....
jamot

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#81 Aug 6, 2012

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#82 Aug 6, 2012
yes he is

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#83 Sep 24, 2012
Get a life Woggy, you childish hypocrite.
Loco

Dallas, TX

#85 Sep 24, 2012
Just another lunatic white American, hell how many examples do you need? Columbine, the idiot who killed all those people in the movie house, etc.

Raving lunatics is all that they are, the muslims have the taliban and us white people have got these freaks.
Joseph

Toronto, Canada

#86 Sep 25, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Got banned eh woggle
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TRE...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TRE...
WARRIOR OF GOD
“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”
Since: Dec 06
7,516
THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE
.
WARRIOR FOR GOD
“WIELDING THE SWORD OF GOD”
Since: Jul 12
1
That Others May Live
READ..
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TJ9...
Umm haven't you been banned at least a dozen times?
Joseph

Toronto, Canada

#89 Sep 25, 2012
WARRIOR HATES ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy Timesten has made a living out of being banned. Hell, his own mother banned him, heck his x-wife banned him from his own kids.
~Warrior~
That's what I thought. I just wondered why he was pointing a finger, when he's the one who is just as guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 58 min Faith Michigan 57
News Jersey neighbors offer Muslims support against ... 1 hr cat stevens 6
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr Aliroger1 512,869
Jews & Muslims unite to fight white racism 3 hr Faith Michigan 4
News Koran-burning video sparks blasphemy charges in... 6 hr Faith Michigan 2
News PM vows defence of Dutch values on campaign trail 8 hr Neil 2
Deport ALL muslims 9 hr do it NOW 1
More from around the web