“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#24 Mar 9, 2013
Zush wrote:
So yeah, high time to get your facts right about the Prophet of Islam.
We know all we need to know about the false so called prophet thank you.

Oh and just so you know, those Muslims that are born in the west are more likely to leave the false, hateful, intolerant religion.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#25 Mar 9, 2013
Khan wrote:
ISLAM is comming no matter what HATERS DO!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =imuvufSy5ooXX
Die schnellst wachsende Religion der Welt.
www.diewahrereligion.de www.way-to-Allah.com
www.islamvoice.de
Islam the true religion of Almighty God !
Make your own mind up. Join the family of humanity! Dont be brain washed by the media. Find out what is Islam and why it gives humanity the answer. There is no difference between people in Islam. We are all brothers and sisters. Islam has the answer from climate change on a global scale to peace in your heart and mind.
Be real: we all face the stress of life but in Islam there is inner peace.
www.islamvoice.de www.diewahrereligion.de
www.way-to-Allah.com
Muslims are "Haters".Islam is Anathema. Islam will NOT prevail against the Catholic Church.Islam is satanic.
John

Australia

#26 Mar 9, 2013
Islam is a sick joke and always been.
This latest feeble and pathetic assault on humanity from the imbeciles of Islam is merely the last twitching of a dead religion.
Islam is over.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#27 Mar 10, 2013
Islam is GOING!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#28 Mar 10, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
sharmouta, islam will penetrate your own family....just matter of time
where do you live in canada? tell us whats your location? so i would give you good stats for number of muslims there
your peaceful community? awwwwww you show us how peaceful you are
Thunder terrorism: You are terrorist, you wish death to people
Threatening my family with islam is an act of terrorism, you vile savage insolent filthy pedophile worshiping maggot!!
sick of it

United States

#29 Mar 10, 2013
Zush wrote:
So yeah, high time to get your facts right about the Prophet of Islam.
You're absolutely right. It IS time to get our facts right about the prophet. So lets remember ALL these things that are documented in the Koran, the hadiths, and the life of the prophet:

Mo was a pedophile, who f*cked a nine year old.

Mo allowed his men to rape captive women.

Mo ordered people killed who mocked him.

Mo ordered that apostates to his cult be murdered.

Mo told people that they could lie if it served islam.

Mo killed a woman's husband, father, and brothers and then f*cked her.

Mo robbed caravans to further his cult.

Mo believed in stupid superstitions that have no place in a religion.

Mo said that most of the people in hell were women.

Mo made up new verses to the Koran as they met his sick, twisted needs. Even Aisha knew this was true.

Perfect man? No. Perfect dooshbag? Yes. The more people find out about your cult, the more they will reject it. You're in fantasyland if you believe anything else. And people like me are out there closing hearts every single day! Your cult sux and so does your slimy, filthy prophet! More and more people in America are realizing that your 'religion of peace' lie is just that- a lie. The end of islam is coming, no matter what you cult members do.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#30 Mar 11, 2013
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right. It IS time to get our facts right about the prophet. So lets remember ALL these things that are documented in the Koran, the hadiths, and the life of the prophet:
Mo was a pedophile, who f*cked a nine year old.
Mo allowed his men to rape captive women.
Mo ordered people killed who mocked him.
Mo ordered that apostates to his cult be murdered.
Mo told people that they could lie if it served islam.
Mo killed a woman's husband, father, and brothers and then f*cked her.
Mo robbed caravans to further his cult.
Mo believed in stupid superstitions that have no place in a religion.
Mo said that most of the people in hell were women.
Mo made up new verses to the Koran as they met his sick, twisted needs. Even Aisha knew this was true.
Perfect man? No. Perfect dooshbag? Yes. The more people find out about your cult, the more they will reject it. You're in fantasyland if you believe anything else. And people like me are out there closing hearts every single day! Your cult sux and so does your slimy, filthy prophet! More and more people in America are realizing that your 'religion of peace' lie is just that- a lie. The end of islam is coming, no matter what you cult members do.
Salaamz! Look! what did the camel dragg in on its hind foot? SiKoFiT! My favorite little hateingHamfedBeasty.When you gonna give up all that hate? You know its all in vain dont you.After all it is ALLAHs will to open the earth to all believers.thats why He created the new Mecca!...A M E R I C A! welcome to Holy-Islaams new heartland,hope to see you soon(at the mosque that is). Cheerz
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#31 Mar 11, 2013
I laugh at and taunt these filthy muzzie savage backward beasts and their bloodlusting murderous
cult of islam.Your a tiny brainwashed minority
going no where here. Your like monkeys and apes
with the same stench.Ram your muzzie cult up your A hole.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#32 Mar 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz! Look! what did the camel dragg in on its hind foot? SiKoFiT! My favorite little hateingHamfedBeasty.When you gonna give up all that hate? You know its all in vain dont you.After all it is ALLAHs will to open the earth to all believers.thats why He created the new Mecca!...A M E R I C A! welcome to Holy-Islaams new heartland,hope to see you soon(at the mosque that is). Cheerz
Not gonna refute these obvious lies about the great prophet Mohammed?
Support Hezbollah

Amman, Jordan

#33 Mar 11, 2013
Only the blind don't/can't see Holy Islam is destined to be embraced by all living creatures.

Only Islam will bring peace to the Earth.

I do agree there will be turbulence before reaching it's logical destination, but that is only due to the evil forces reluctant to relinquish the power they fraudulently gained.

Obviously they will put up a fight, which is destined to fail.
Support Hezbollah

Amman, Jordan

#34 Mar 11, 2013
ampman wrote:
I laugh at and taunt these filthy muzzie savage backward beasts and their bloodlusting murderous
cult of islam.Your a tiny brainwashed minority
going no where here. Your like monkeys and apes
with the same stench.Ram your muzzie cult up your A hole.
Poor you when eventually you will wake from your self inflicted intellectual coma.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#35 Mar 11, 2013
Support Hezbollah wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor you when eventually you will wake from your self inflicted intellectual coma.
Absolutely brilliant, outstanding comment of the day, and coming from a Muslim too.
Khan

Wichita, KS

#36 Mar 11, 2013
Brutus Austus Texus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the complete idiot-and you know nothing about the US Constitution. Try re-reading the First, Second, Forth, and Fourteenth Amendments.
And we are really tired of your Palestine hogwash, your anti-American trashing, and your woman hating abuses on this forum, you-know-who.
The fact is that Islamic traditions are the most democratic traditions. It does not say that widows should be burned and only male offsprings have a right to be born, and sick things like that.
If you look back to the 7th Century Islamic constitutionalism which was outlined by the Prophet Mohammad himself in Medina, it was a secular constitution -- a constitution for Muslims, Jews, Christians and atheists to live together as one nation under a secular regime. The constitution of Medina is a very good example of a fusion of secular and religious ideas because it was not a single written document. More than likely, it was a series of contracts that the prophet forged first with the Muslims who had migrated from Mecca to Medina in 622, and later with the Jews and also some pagans who had not converted to Islam in Medina. So it’s a series of contracts which are compiled together in what is referred to by Muslim historians as the "Sahifa," the document -- that is, the foundational document of the community of the prophet.
The fundamental Islamic creed that there is no deity but God declares that one can submit only to God, thus voiding the need for an intermediary:“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth stands out clear from error. Whoever rejects evil and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things”(Surat al-Baqarah, 2:256).
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#38 Mar 11, 2013
ampman wrote:
I laugh at and taunt these filthy muzzie savage backward beasts and their bloodlusting murderous
cult of islam.Your a tiny brainwashed minority
going no where here. Your like monkeys and apes
with the same stench.Ram your muzzie cult up your A hole.
SalaamZ Impman! I laugh at & taunt you filthy mezzy savage backward beasts and yer bloodlusting murderous cult of porkpulling beerbilgeing crossaderz.You tiny braindead hairless monkeys all have the same stench.Jam your mezzy hairdos and halfbaldheadz where the sun will never shine! L M A O ! Cheerz
Brutus Austus Texus

Orlando, FL

#39 Mar 11, 2013
Islum is coming and Rabbeen is ready to swallow.
LMAO
PATRIOT TEXAS

San Antonio, TX

#40 Mar 11, 2013
Brutus Austus Texus wrote:
Islum is coming and Rabbeen is ready to swallow.
LMAO
Now that you've had your fun using my posted names, chew on this. I will use one new name, but all the material will be about you and your family. It will be hard for you to trump my post without making you and your significant others look like a wagon load of dung.

Let the real bad stuff begin.
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#41 Mar 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> SalaamZ Impman! I laugh at & taunt you filthy mezzy savage backward beasts and yer bloodlusting murderous cult of porkpulling beerbilgeing crossaderz.You tiny braindead hairless monkeys all have the same stench.Jam your mezzy hairdos and halfbaldheadz where the sun will never shine! L M A O ! Cheerz
lol,OOU,oou OOU, muzzie savage ape.I got under your skin muzzie.
That makes me happy.I further TAUNT you and make fun of the dead pig Muhammad.How many 9 year old virgins does he get in hell?lol
sick of it

United States

#42 Mar 11, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not gonna refute these obvious lies about the great prophet Mohammed?
see. that's the thing, Sonic...they HATE the truth. It's like kryptonite to Superman...they just have no real defense against it. And the internet is their greatest mortal enemy...because people can read the slimy hadiths, the sickening koran, and the perverted life of the filthy prophet all on their own, and make their own judgments. They don't have to rely on us 'haters' to tell it to them...they can read it all themselves and see that we're not making up or exaggerating a single word of mohamed's filthy and disgusting ways. It's great. This is why islam will fall. Half of the muslims can't even read well enough to find these things out for themselves. That's the only reason they are still muslim...they believe whatever the imam lays on them. The west will not go down like this. It won't happen. It is so easy to close hearts, once you seriously talk to people...you muslims would be truly disheartened if you knew how easy it is to close a heart to your cult forever, just by telling the truth about it.

Rabbeena makes me chuckle. He's sitting out there in the heart of mormon-land, lapping up the fat of the land, eating pork, drinking wine, and trying not to think about how his wife looks much better with her burka on than off.
sick of it

United States

#43 Mar 11, 2013
ampman wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,OOU,oou OOU, muzzie savage ape.I got under your skin muzzie.
That makes me happy.I further TAUNT you and make fun of the dead pig Muhammad.How many 9 year old virgins does he get in hell?lol
I think you DID get under his skin indeed Ampman. Good work. Did you hear, they translated the koran wrong. It's actually ONE 72 year old virgin. Who weighs 600 lbs. You enjoy that, Rabbeena. For all eternity! Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah a!
sick of it

United States

#44 Mar 11, 2013
Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that Islamic traditions are the most democratic traditions. It does not say that widows should be burned and only male offsprings have a right to be born, and sick things like that.
If you look back to the 7th Century Islamic constitutionalism which was outlined by the Prophet Mohammad himself in Medina, it was a secular constitution -- a constitution for Muslims, Jews, Christians and atheists to live together as one nation under a secular regime. The constitution of Medina is a very good example of a fusion of secular and religious ideas because it was not a single written document. More than likely, it was a series of contracts that the prophet forged first with the Muslims who had migrated from Mecca to Medina in 622, and later with the Jews and also some pagans who had not converted to Islam in Medina. So it’s a series of contracts which are compiled together in what is referred to by Muslim historians as the "Sahifa," the document -- that is, the foundational document of the community of the prophet.
The fundamental Islamic creed that there is no deity but God declares that one can submit only to God, thus voiding the need for an intermediary:“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth stands out clear from error. Whoever rejects evil and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things”(Surat al-Baqarah, 2:256).
This is just another muslim tactic. Bore your opponent into an utter stupor with interminable irrelevance. Mindless nonsense. We all know what true islam is. Don't bore us with babble, khan? How about refuting some of the things I posted above? You know you can't refute a single one! And then I think you should seriously consider: would a real and true god make someone as utterly flawed as mohamed, his last and best and most perfect prophet? No true, real god would make the mistake of putting such an obviously flawed, evil-hearted, and limited person in such a position. It just DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. And most normal people can see very quickly that it makes no sense, just given the FACTS above. Why is it so hard for YOU to see the truth? "There is no man so blind as he who refuses to see."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do we Indians hates Muslims ? (Aug '13) 5 min JOEL 82
Believe Islam/the Koran? 5 min Just a guy 2
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 5 min STEFANO COLONNA 55
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min scirocco 393,519
Well I Have To Go To Rangoon.... 10 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 7
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 18 min Just a guy 493
ISIS v US Fallen Tele-evangelists 32 min Just a guy 15
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 50 min PeteWaldo 207,605
More from around the web