~~ * Who has a Heart *~~

Posted in the Islam Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of127
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
compassion

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Enough of the hate people
The world is going out of control with madness.
I guess the real Q' is, who has Compassion for the people around us in need. Isn't that the test put on all human kind?
There is only one universal law, a worldwide Rule, that we must all live by...
Help your neighbor if they are in dire need.
.
There is a silent war going on around us and it is an ugly war....It's a war of notice.and the lack of is about to explode on all levels of life. If this war erupts to large scale,(it's already in motion), there will be no quenching its flames of death and Destruction.
Efforts should be taken to eliminate it, to stop it, not enlarge it with hate and accusations of who does what wrong, for we all do wrong.
That's the human nature in all of us, it's to ignore our own faults, while we point fingers at others.
The key is to be able to control the wrong wayward notions that overcome us and do what is right. And this is right. That this thread be posted to make the unaware and ignorant....aware of their ignorance.
.
We 'All' should be trying to eliminate this Problem, not feed it, and is should be addressed....now, before it's too late.In our lifetimes.
I'm not preaching here, I am merely asking you to show a little compassion..... And all you have to do is pass this information, this thread link down the pike....free of charge of course to the next person, and it will have a pyramid effect...2 into 4. 4 into 8 etc etc.
Civil unrest comes when water and food rations go below daily necessary rations. Then it grows into a National Famine crisis, and that leads to chaos and revolt crisis.
.
Fix that half of the problem first and the flames will die down, then eliminate the other half.
This half is about the powers that rule over you...which is called 'Indirect Democracy'.... to fix it we must re-install 'Direct Democracy'. and take part in the decision making, instead of leaving it up to the wealthy and rich to do....as they please,as they see fit.
.
Democracies are sometimes divided into Direct and Indirect (also known as Representative democracy), the latter are the most popular.
.
In Indirect, or Representative democracy, citizens elect representatives to make laws on their behalf. This is what most modern countries have today.
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indirect_dem...
.
Direct democracy is a form of democracy in which people vote on policy initiatives directly, as opposed to a representative democracy in which people vote for representatives who then vote on policy initiatives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy
.
This is the Problem and the Solution,....(imho) is to
fix it now ASAP, or all of us shall perish, when it turns epidemic, and too late to stop it. The land will be filled with the stench of death. It has happened many times before in written history.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
Read here to show that this is real threat to our survival, and it is getting ready to go rampant now.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Your replies here will show the world, who actually has a heart and who does not.
Thanks for taking the time to read here.
I hope the message landed on some of you that were without * Compassion *

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

No hearts here....maybe over there....
Try under here....
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

compassion wrote:
Enough of the hate people
The world is going out of control with madness.
I guess the real Q' is, who has Compassion for the people around us in need. Isn't that the test put on all human kind?
There is only one universal law, a worldwide Rule, that we must all live by...
Help your neighbor if they are in dire need.
.
There is a silent war going on around us and it is an ugly war....It's a war of notice.and the lack of is about to explode on all levels of life. If this war erupts to large scale,(it's already in motion), there will be no quenching its flames of death and Destruction.
Efforts should be taken to eliminate it, to stop it, not enlarge it with hate and accusations of who does what wrong, for we all do wrong.
That's the human nature in all of us, it's to ignore our own faults, while we point fingers at others.
The key is to be able to control the wrong wayward notions that overcome us and do what is right. And this is right. That this thread be posted to make the unaware and ignorant....aware of their ignorance.
.
We 'All' should be trying to eliminate this Problem, not feed it, and is should be addressed....now, before it's too late.In our lifetimes.
I'm not preaching here, I am merely asking you to show a little compassion..... And all you have to do is pass this information, this thread link down the pike....free of charge of course to the next person, and it will have a pyramid effect...2 into 4. 4 into 8 etc etc.
Civil unrest comes when water and food rations go below daily necessary rations. Then it grows into a National Famine crisis, and that leads to chaos and revolt crisis.
.
Fix that half of the problem first and the flames will die down, then eliminate the other half.
This half is about the powers that rule over you...which is called 'Indirect Democracy'.... to fix it we must re-install 'Direct Democracy'. and take part in the decision making, instead of leaving it up to the wealthy and rich to do....as they please,as they see fit.
.
Democracies are sometimes divided into Direct and Indirect (also known as Representative democracy), the latter are the most popular.
.
In Indirect, or Representative democracy, citizens elect representatives to make laws on their behalf. This is what most modern countries have today.
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indirect_dem...
.
Direct democracy is a form of democracy in which people vote on policy initiatives directly, as opposed to a representative democracy in which people vote for representatives who then vote on policy initiatives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy
.
This is the Problem and the Solution,....(imho) is to
fix it now ASAP, or all of us shall perish, when it turns epidemic, and too late to stop it. The land will be filled with the stench of death. It has happened many times before in written history.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
Read here to show that this is real threat to our survival, and it is getting ready to go rampant now.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Your replies here will show the world, who actually has a heart and who does not.
Thanks for taking the time to read here.
I hope the message landed on some of you that were without * Compassion *
This is the biggest bunch of Tommy Tear Jerker "I CARE" post trash after the real hatemongering post by you I can really laugh at.

You are a psychopathic liar and hateful jerk of the century-might as well put in hatemonger to boot.
heart

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

A bunch of heartless people you all are.
FONTAINE

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

heart wrote:
A bunch of heartless people you all are.
And your's is black as your soul-you don't have one.

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

heart wrote:
A bunch of heartless people you all are.
You've proven yourself a narcissistic, sociopathic lunatic with zero sense of reality, zero sense of human compassion, and zero sense of common sense, who's done nothing but lie, slander, and fabricate crap to try to push your agenda. You side with evil every chance you get, you side with terrorists, and pedophiles, and monsters, and stand against the greater good, and to top it off you're a traitor to your own people. You've done nothing but expose yourself, humiliate yourself, disgrace yourself, and then try to win people over with some put on heart felt stuff. Sorry tom, but your track record has already told people what's really in your heart and mind, and it's nothing but hate racism and lies.

This here is just a ploy for attention and it's obvious. Too bad for you, no one believes you anymore because you've buried yourself in your heap of lies.

If you think this response is awful, you only have yourself to blame for no one trusting you.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

But that is just your bigoted biased opinion.
Did your rabbi teach you all of those words to use as a defense tool?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You bigoted hypocritical haters on this forum are sickening Why no comment on the topic?
I'll tell you why. You have black hearts, or no heart at all. Your speech tells me that.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Top 10 Deadliest Places to Live in the US
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TAS...

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Timesten wrote:
But that is just your bigoted biased opinion.
Nope. That's the truth. And we all know you can't handle truth.
Timesten wrote:
Did your rabbi teach you all of those words to use as a defense tool?
Nope. I just described you perfectly. Thatís all.

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Timesten wrote:
You bigoted hypocritical haters on this forum are sickening Why no comment on the topic?
I'll tell you why. You have black hearts, or no heart at all. Your speech tells me that.
Says the spreader of hate, bigotry, racism and lies, Then trys to suck up and wonders why no one believes him.

Tom Fontaine. The 62 year old boy who cried wolf.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The solution...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
PITTSSTEN

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The solution-run every anti-American out of the country. Start in Pittsfield at the community dumpster.

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Timesten wrote:
You're piece of crap website is part of the problem. Not the solution.
george whyte

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neenaa wrote:
I'm just back from a bukake session at Ravenclaw's.
Man, his dogs have amazing hard-ons!
And BOY do they quench my thirst when they jerk off !!!
Glad you enjoyed the party, bitch.
Timesten The Mechanic

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 23, 2013
 
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you enjoyed the party, bitch.
We know who you really are, Cheeksten.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 23, 2013
 
LOL

I see jizz-sten pulled out his filthy tourettes sock again! Who upset the little bugger today?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 23, 2013
 
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
Hey My Ravena today i am happy 2 c u anyway where were u? really i missed u so much!
Hi Ash! I've just been busy. Some of my family came unexpectedly for a visit, they were sick of the snow and cold! We have had perfect weather here, so it was very nice.

I hope you are well.

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 23, 2013
 
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you enjoyed the party, bitch.
Sad to see you're still hiding behind the proxy and hiding behind other people's names stupid tom.

Now answer the question and provide the ISBN number coward.

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ravenclaw wrote:
LOL
I see jizz-sten pulled out his filthy tourettes sock again! Who upset the little bugger today?
Ooops. That would be little ol me. oops I did it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of127
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min the goddess 198,662
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min chazmo 353,078
Is It A Hate Crime.... 16 min PATX 1
'Islamic State' Jihadists Reportedly Mowing Dow... 18 min Space Cowboy 42
This bunny has switched from silky rabbit ears ... 19 min PATX 4
In Islam, can a brother have sex with his sister? (Apr '10) 21 min Mrr 184
SHOCKING _ PATX arrested in front of the WHITE ... 22 min PATX 12
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••