Racism on the rise in Europe

Sep 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Nation

In the wake of the atrocities in Norway perpetrated by Anders Behring Breivik, it is still unclear whether he was part of a wider conspiracy, but alarm bells are now ringing across Europe about the threat from far-right extremist groups.

Comments
501 - 506 of 506 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2012
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Brit Expat

Agde, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

LBer wrote:
Perhaps this 'racism' is simply them realizing they will have to start defending their way of life, and indeed, their lives.
Hmmm. A musical interlude.

&fe ature=related

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

THE REAL THREAT TO AMERICA
This last week we saw violence rise all around the Middle East within the muslim nations presumably because a Israeli-American made a You Tube video about Mohamed. Here is the problem. The video portrayed Mohamed as a womanizer, killer and a pedophile. Here is the truth: Mohamed was a womanizer, killer and a pedophile. The new president of Egypt has called for the prosecution of the person who made the YouTube video. Why? The video told the truth about Mohamed. The big problem is there was an actor that portrayed the alleged prophet of islam.

Under shariah law you cannot make nor have any kind of an image depicting Mohamed. News flash for the Egyptian president. America is NOT an Islamic nation nor do we operate under shariah law. In America we are allowed to tell the truth about anybody any time no matter how offensive it might seem to be. The only thing that is really offensive here is the truth about Mohamed. The political ideology that he founded is a political ideology of hate. Women are nothing more than a piece of property to the male muslim. A cheap piece of property at that. Killing her for the slightest of reasons is considered OK and not punishable.

We have seen several honor killings in America and Canada and the perpetrators have no remorse for the murder. They donít think they did anything wrong.

Since: Mar 12

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
THE REAL THREAT TO AMERICA
This last week we saw violence rise all around the Middle East within the muslim nations presumably because a Israeli-American made a You Tube video about Mohamed. Here is the problem. The video portrayed Mohamed as a womanizer, killer and a pedophile. Here is the truth: Mohamed was a womanizer, killer and a pedophile. The new president of Egypt has called for the prosecution of the person who made the YouTube video. Why? The video told the truth about Mohamed. The big problem is there was an actor that portrayed the alleged prophet of islam.
Under shariah law you cannot make nor have any kind of an image depicting Mohamed. News flash for the Egyptian president. America is NOT an Islamic nation nor do we operate under shariah law. In America we are allowed to tell the truth about anybody any time no matter how offensive it might seem to be. The only thing that is really offensive here is the truth about Mohamed. The political ideology that he founded is a political ideology of hate. Women are nothing more than a piece of property to the male muslim. A cheap piece of property at that. Killing her for the slightest of reasons is considered OK and not punishable.
We have seen several honor killings in America and Canada and the perpetrators have no remorse for the murder. They donít think they did anything wrong.
You seem to have a rather folkloric, second hand view of islam - at best. coul Christianity be reduced to rabid televangelists, or child fondling catholic priests ? in both cases reality for most people is quite different....
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but the difference is when white people invaded other peoples lands they generally brought progress with them, with people invading Europe and the USA it is the other way around.
If you concider murder progress, I guess your right!
dolphin merryweather

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

ronan wrote:
Nobody in Europe ever apologised for the film the Innocence of Muslims. If you don't call that racism, what do you call it? Muslims have been persecuted and we need to put an end to it in Europe today.
you are wrong. i was shopping at tesco's the other day and there was an old lady buying some sausages for her dinner and she turned round to me and asked if i was muslim. i asked why. she said she wanted to apologise for the film - the innocence of muslims.i told her i did not follow the religion of peace. anyway she bought her sausages and i told her to go to the local mosque to apologise there. she told me she would do it the next day because the sausages were pork and she didn't want to offend anyone.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

muslim bloke is waiting for a bus, and he's absolutely busting for a shit. Clenching his cheeks together, crossing his legs..... it's no good - he just has to shit.

So he drops his trousers right there at the Bus Stop (luckily, no-one else is around) and drops a 3 foot steaming pile of shit.

10 minutes later a bus pulls up, the doors open and the Paki asks the driver "Excuse me please Sir, can you be telling me how much it is to europe please."

The Bus Driver says "It's £1.50 for you and 50p for yer little lad"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••