american women falling for muslim men

american women falling for muslim men

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
MUSLIM

Accrington, UK

#1 Oct 3, 2008
a fact
Tommy

Windsor, CT

#2 Oct 3, 2008
MUSLIM wrote:
a fact
Some American women do fall for Muslim men, but many live to regret it.

BTW: It is not the fact that they are Muslim.
victoria

Leicester, UK

#3 Oct 3, 2008
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some American women do fall for Muslim men, but many live to regret it.
BTW: It is not the fact that they are Muslim.
It can depend on where they come from if there born in a non-islamic country without there ideals they can be totally westernised and then they can be good men to go out with but when there hard line immigrants who beleieve there beliefs should be respected than no it dosen't usually make sense then they'll just treat you like crap because your a woman and if you get married if you ry to leave they'l kidnap your children and disappear to a musim country where woman have no rights and you'll lose them forever
Ian

Cannock, UK

#4 Oct 3, 2008
muslim men crashed into the Twin Towers. Many American women fell. Let us never forget that
No more lies

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#5 Oct 4, 2008
muslim men are good and they respect women and they treat them kindly, they never cheat on their wives and they are concerneed with the life of their children, muslim men are the best husbands and the best fathers, maybe that is the reason!
Ian

Cannock, UK

#6 Oct 4, 2008
PS They were Saudi too, you know that lot who distribute a joke version of the koran with the kindly hadiths added
Ian wrote:
muslim men crashed into the Twin Towers. Many American women fell. Let us never forget that
victoria

Leicester, UK

#7 Oct 5, 2008
No more lies wrote:
muslim men are good and they respect women and they treat them kindly, they never cheat on their wives and they are concerneed with the life of their children, muslim men are the best husbands and the best fathers, maybe that is the reason!
You are an idiot to profess muslim men never cheat or desrt there wife and children i know a woman here her husband used to go over to pakistan when he felt like and leave his wife with no money for her oe her bay he left them to starve he was such a loving muslim men and there is a tradition which enables men to go out and have sex with numerous partners i cant remmber the name but it does exist every thing is geared to pleasing aman in islam he cany have one wife can he no he needs four other men can deal with one wife but your husbands are so selfish they thinks there big enough for four women or is it just to stroke his ego
victoria

Leicester, UK

#8 Oct 5, 2008
her or her baby it should have read
Crusade7

Tempe, AZ

#9 Oct 5, 2008
Ian wrote:
muslim men crashed into the Twin Towers. Many American women fell. Let us never forget that
I don't know whether to laugh or what..

that was a pretty good.

www.myspace.com/crusade7
want 2 chat

Indonesia

#10 Oct 5, 2008
Love is blind.
kin_cade

Senegal

#11 Oct 18, 2008
obama will be the source to revive america
BBC

Settle, UK

#12 Oct 18, 2008
Only smart American women fall for Muslim men, real men that is.
ian banner

UK

#13 Oct 18, 2008
BBC wrote:
Only smart American women fall for Muslim men, real men that is.
Unlike you then Deen.God Bless Israel.
Salara4

San Jose, CA

#14 Oct 18, 2008
I don't know what American women YOU guys are refering too.., but all the ones I know would never. Unless, he was an American over Muslim. But Muslim over American? Never.
BBC

Settle, UK

#15 Oct 18, 2008
Britney Spears fell for an Afghan.
wakeup

Limerick, Ireland

#16 Oct 18, 2008
ink I am a non beleiver! Well, I trusted and respected all kind of people till I met the one, I tought. I fell in love with a Palestinian man, muslim. He was very smart, funny, true gentleman .......untill one day, when he thought he had me. It was a row of abusement. He made me do things, sexually, mentally, he threathened he would kill me if I tell or show my friends in anyway what was going around.I had to be a true actress. He listened to my calls to my mother, telling me what to say, he beated me for no reason. He kicked the shit out of me for putting my slippers in the wrong place, or my tooth brush was out of place( never got that right).
And on top of that he was the foreigner in my own country. I ran away. I had to plan it for months, because he was great friend with my friends, my mother loved him, he made me tell him everything about myself...He once put my clothes on fire. He bought me new ones. He was telling me I was ugly, I had no future, I could not do anything in my life. He told me: tomorrow is your last day at work. That was when I realised I had to act to safe my sanity. And it was the time when I realised how much you MUSLIM are brainwashed. He was one of you. And since then I have been in contact with women that experienced the exact same as me, so he was not the only one. And one question, how did you study in school, were you allowed to express an opinion about anything that came to your mind? Were you made repeat instead of think? I only had a few years of this, but you grew up with that and you know nothing different? You are true beleivers, but most of you read the Quran in between the rows.Like some of you say, women are abused everywhere in the world, but bet you, if your women had the right or possibility to say it, muslim women would be the most abused. But they just do not know any better.....And I know some of you muslim men do not agree with it either, but there is very few of you. Because it is just too convenient.
wakeup

Limerick, Ireland

#17 Oct 18, 2008
Sorry, here is the whole story
Well, I hope this would be read by muslim people, as well.Normal people, muslim, christian, whatsoever....they are all the same when they are born.It is your life that makes you a person.My parents left me out of it, just to make my own choice. Some of you would think I am a non beleiver! Well, I trusted and respected all kind of people till I met the one, I tought. I fell in love with a Palestinian man, muslim. He was very smart, funny, true gentleman .......untill one day, when he thought he had me. It was a row of abusement. He made me do things, sexually, mentally, he threathened he would kill me if I tell or show my friends in anyway what was going around.I had to be a true actress. He listened to my calls to my mother, telling me what to say, he beated me for no reason. He kicked the shit out of me for putting my slippers in the wrong place, or my tooth brush was out of place( never got that right).
And on top of that he was the foreigner in my own country. I ran away. I had to plan it for months, because he was great friend with my friends, my mother loved him, he made me tell him everything about myself...He once put my clothes on fire. He bought me new ones. He was telling me I was ugly, I had no future, I could not do anything in my life. He told me: tomorrow is your last day at work. That was when I realised I had to act to safe my sanity. And it was the time when I realised how much you MUSLIM are brainwashed. He was one of you. And since then I have been in contact with women that experienced the exact same as me, so he was not the only one. And one question, how did you study in school, were you allowed to express an opinion about anything that came to your mind? Were you made repeat instead of think? I only had a few years of this, but you grew up with that and you know nothing different? You are true beleivers, but most of you read the Quran in between the rows.Like some of you say, women are abused everywhere in the world, but bet you, if your women had the right or possibility to say it, muslim women would be the most abused. But they just do not know any better.....And I know some of you muslim men do not agree with either, but there is very few of you. Because it is just too convenient.
THUNDER

Canada

#18 Oct 19, 2008
A Neanderthal would treat a woman much better. When will western women learn not to marry muslims. The cultures are too different!! I think western women who fall for muslims, is because they are naive, have no self confidence or have some emotional issues.
i love islam

Saudi Arabia

#19 Oct 19, 2008
No more lies wrote:
muslim men are good and they respect women and they treat them kindly, they never cheat on their wives and they are concerneed with the life of their children, muslim men are the best husbands and the best fathers, maybe that is the reason!
very true my father love my mum so much
BBC

Hurst Green, UK

#20 Oct 19, 2008
THUNDER wrote:
A Neanderthal would treat a woman much better. When will western women learn not to marry muslims. The cultures are too different!! I think western women who fall for muslims, is because they are naive, have no self confidence or have some emotional issues.
That explains why Princess Diana fell for a Muslim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 18 min Faith 256,362
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 58 min Faith 527,691
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? 6 hr mahasn sawresho 3
News Michigan prison violating pregnant Muslim's rel... 9 hr Faith from Michigan 1
Muslims Do Not Know God 9 hr Faith from Michigan 4
News 'Some of us still have balls left' (Aug '15) 9 hr Faith from Michigan 7
News Learn basics of Islam, Ramadan 10 hr Faith 1