Big difference-Christianity/Islam

Big difference-Christianity/Islam

Posted in the Islam Forum

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#1 May 16, 2013
Followers of Islam want to kill Christians, on the other hand Christians pray for the redemption of those seduced and deceived by Islam. Muslims are to be pitied, yes feared further violence like you would a rabid dog, but mostly they should be pitied. Reached out to in an attempt to help them like you would any person who has gone down the wrong path, even though that may seem futile. But mostly prayed to the Lord Jesus Christ for their enlightenment and redemption. Otherwise they will spend an eternity and a not very nice place!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 May 16, 2013
Christianity: Love thy neighbor.

Islam: Kill thy neighbor, rape his wife, burn his house down and steal his belongings.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#3 May 17, 2013
One day, when you're 100 years old you will die and you will pay the price of the crimes you committed in the middle east and afaghanstan and you personally contributed to the war.
The Messiah has nothing to do with murderers like you.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4 May 17, 2013
If christianity was written by a sane people, the commandment would have said " love your parents then your spouse, children and family members and then your neighbor."

The Qur'an says it better.

“Worship God and join none with Him in worship, and do good to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, the poor, the neighbour who is near of kin, the neighbour who is a stranger, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (you meet)... Verily, God does not like such as are proud and boastful.”(Quran 4:36)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 May 17, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
If christianity was written by a sane people, the commandment would have said " love your parents then your spouse, children and family members and then your neighbor."
“Worship God and join none with Him in worship, and do good to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, the poor, the neighbour who is near of kin, the neighbour who is a stranger, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (you meet)... Verily, God does not like such as are proud and boastful.”(Quran 4:36)
The Koran is rubbish, there is no such thing as "allah" and Muhammad was not a "prophet". He was a sociopath.
UK Soldier

UK

#6 May 17, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
One day, when you're 100 years old you will die and you will pay the price of the crimes you committed in the middle east and afaghanstan and you personally contributed to the war.
Have you been to afghanistan? Iraq?

I bet you havent, otherwise you would see muslims were commiting crimes a lot long before you accused the west.

You all constantly kill/rape and enslave each other, and you have the audicity to accuse the west and non muslims (in which you have proven time and time again that its envy that cuases you to hate the west nothing else) of being murders ect.

I have been to the middle east more than you have showered or ever felt like a free person. I can tell you hands on my heart that the west has made a big difference out there..the quality of life has improved....there is a famous picture in my camp of soldiers cleaning and picking up litter outside of a newly built school in Iraq..and all the dirty muslim men and cowardly woman in burqas are just standing there smirking..knowing that you would have never though of cleaning up your own mess..but enjoy making it. It was not allowed to be posted in the news paper, out of fear of muslims slandering the news and kicking off in the UK.

I have been shot at, and cheated death (mortar missed me by 5 metres and didnt explode) and you as a muslim fanatic accuse me off murdering...you have no clue..you are jsut another Islamist coward, clinging on to extremism propagander that has no truth in it.

Tell me im wrong? I will gladly put you back in your place.
Onelawforall

Brussels, Belgium

#7 May 17, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
Jesus did not give preferential treatment to anyone. Everyone was treated equally which is the basis of a moral society. Muhammad gave preferential treatment to muslims over everyone else. It says in the Koran "Be merciful to muslims and harsh with non muslims."
That is apartheid. Islam is a neo nazi doctrine.
Onelawforall

Brussels, Belgium

#8 May 17, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
All followers of Muhammad are in for a surprise when they die. Muhammad is stoking the fires to welcome them.

“Allah hu akbar”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 May 17, 2013
Jenji wrote:
Followers of Islam want to kill Christians, on the other hand Christians pray for the redemption of those seduced and deceived by Islam. Muslims are to be pitied, yes feared further violence like you would a rabid dog, but mostly they should be pitied. Reached out to in an attempt to help them like you would any person who has gone down the wrong path, even though that may seem futile. But mostly prayed to the Lord Jesus Christ for their enlightenment and redemption. Otherwise they will spend an eternity and a not very nice place!
Without the propaganda, we must address the first most glaring concern between the two religions. Before we discuss the politics of Islam & Christianity, we must first look at both religion's suggestion of whom we should worship & give our praise to. I for one, believe that God is ONE, and that no worship or praise is do any other but him. I can't even consider the nature of the religion or the religion's temperment, if that religion can't acknowledge that there is one God. I can't follow a religion that is too confusing and complex when it comes to the Godhead. This is so important and crucial to our slavation, that I find it amazing how this is overlooked. How can we even begin to compare the two religion's temperment? The most awful thing that a believer can do, is to take God off his throne, and replace it with something else.

I remember when I was a Christian, I was told that we should not pray to idols. I always thought in my mind that an idol was a image made of wood or stone, such as a graven image, as spoken of in the 10 commandments. However as I grew older, and as Allah began to come into my life, I receieved better understanding. I then was taught by Allah, and learned that ANYTHING be it a PERSON, PLACE, OR THING,is an idol, if you worship it, or give God's deserving praise to it. Now we must ask ourselves, what religon on earth only gives God's praise to God ? That answer is Islam. We can't even point to the Jewish faith, because there are law keeping Jews, and then you have Messionic (messiah following Jews). No sect of Islam believe in anything but one God, nor follow after anything else.

Next we must see who is obedient to this one God. God's laws shall never pass away, yet there are religions teaching us that we are to abandone God's laws and do as we see fit, as long as we simply believe in a God. The scriptures state that in the end times there shall be those who say "Lord we have done this in your name, and that in your name", and the Lord shall say, "You workers of iniquity, get away from me, I have never known you". That is a scary thing to have to face one day, if you are on the wrong side of things.

If you acknowledge that there is only one God, and you want to be obedient to God, which means to obey all his commandments, then God will be pleaswed with you, and will say to you, "Well done my good and faithful servant". I don't know about anybody else, but I live for that moment.

I can't afford to give my praise that is deserving to God to idols. I can't say, "well this guy told me it was okay to worship a man", such will not suffice during the great judgement day. Allah knows the heart, if you love Allah (GOD) come to him now, while there is time. Why wait, who knows what another second might bring. Another day even an hour is not promised to us.

“Allah hu akbar”

Location hidden

#10 May 17, 2013
Jenji wrote:
Without the propaganda, we must address the first most glaring concern between the two religions. Before we discuss the politics of Islam & Christianity, we must first look at both religion's suggestion of whom we should worship & give our praise to. I for one, believe that God is ONE, and that no worship or praise is do any other but him. I can't even consider the nature of the religion or the religion's temperment, if that religion can't acknowledge that there is one God. I can't follow a religion that is too confusing and complex when it comes to the Godhead. This is so important and crucial to our salvation, that I find it amazing how this is overlooked. How can we even begin to compare the two religion's temperment? The most awful thing that a believer can do, is to take God off his throne, and replace it with something else.

I remember when I was a Christian, I was told that we should not pray to idols. I always thought in my mind that an idol was a image made of wood or stone, such as a graven image, as spoken of in the 10 commandments. However as I grew older, and as Allah began to come into my life, I receieved better understanding. I then was taught by Allah, and learned that ANYTHING be it a PERSON, PLACE, OR THING,is an idol, if you worship it, or give God's deserving praise to it. Now we must ask ourselves, what religon on earth only gives God's praise to God ? That answer is Islam. We can't even point to the Jewish faith, because there are law keeping Jews, and then you have Messionic (messiah following Jews). No sect of Islam believe in anything but one God, nor follow after anything else.

Next we must see who is obedient to this one God. God's laws shall never pass away, yet there are religions teaching us that we are to abandone God's laws and do as we see fit, as long as we simply believe in a God. The scriptures state that in the end times there shall be those who say "Lord we have done this in your name, and that in your name", and the Lord shall say, "You workers of iniquity, get away from me, I have never known you". That is a scary thing to have to face one day, if you are on the wrong side of things.

If you acknowledge that there is only one God, and you want to be obedient to God, which means to obey all his commandments, then God will be pleaswed with you, and will say to you, "Well done my good and faithful servant". I don't know about anybody else, but I live for that moment.

I can't afford to give my praise that is deserving to God to idols. I can't say, "well this guy told me it was okay to worship a man", such will not suffice during the great judgement day. Allah knows the heart, if you love Allah (GOD) come to him now, while there is time. Why wait, who knows what another second might bring. Another day even an hour is not promised to us.

“Allah hu akbar”

Location hidden

#11 May 17, 2013
Jenji wrote:
Without the propaganda, we must address the first most glaring concern between the two religions. Before we discuss the politics of Islam & Christianity, we must first look at both religion's suggestion of whom we should worship & give our praise to. I for one, believe that God is ONE, and that no worship or praise is do any other but him. I can't even consider the nature of the religion or the religion's temperment, if that religion can't acknowledge that there is one God. I can't follow a religion that is too confusing and complex when it comes to the Godhead. This is so important and crucial to our salvation, that I find it amazing how this is overlooked. How can we even begin to compare the two religion's temperment? The most awful thing that a believer can do, is to take God off his throne, and replace it with something else.

If you acknowledge that there is only one God, and you want to be obedient to God, which means to obey all his commandments, then God will be pleased with you, and will say to you, "Well done my good and faithful servant". I don't know about anybody else, but I live for that moment.

muslims did it

Chicago, IL

#12 May 17, 2013
islam is a primitive cult of an old pedophile killer muHAMmad .

No wonder all muslims are terror inclined

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 May 17, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
Jesus laid it out in Scripture.

Read this carefully Muslim because it condemns Muslims to hell.
Jesus said:
Matthew 5:11-12
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
This is exactly what Muslims are guilty of doing to Christians every day

12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Christians live their life for Jesus and are persecuted and murdered by Muslims because of their belief in the Divine Son ship of Jesus
relationship with God the Father.

Having laid the foundation of the message in the summary statements of the Beatitudes, Jesus now proceeds to show the superiority of His message to that of the law of Moses.

He makes it clear that He had not ... come to destroy the law. That is, the New Testament gospel is not contradictory to the Old Testament law; rather it is the ultimate fulfillment of the spiritual intention of the law.

Where the law had degenerated into legalism by the Pharisees, Jesus now takes the law beyond mere outward observance to the inner spiritual intention of God.
For He had come to fulfill the law and its fullest implications.

In his earthly life Jesus accomplished this by meeting its strictest demands and going beyond its mere outward requirements. As our Saviour, Jesus not only bore our sins, but He has also established a perfect righteousness given to us as a gift of God. Our sin was thus imputed to Him and His righteousness was imputed to us (cf. J. Murray, The Imputation of Adam's Sin).

Verily I say is a unique form used by Jesus throughout His preaching to draw attention to the authority of His message.
Verily means truly, certainly, or amen. It is used as a designation of authoritative teaching.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#14 May 18, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
Pity your mob don't practice what they preach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump converting America into KKK country 24 min Khan 31
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 29 min Khan 116
There is a God. Believe me. 31 min Khan 74
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 32 min Khan 21
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 34 min Khan 34
World's fastest growing religion: Islam 35 min Khan 1
Trump must resign 40 min Khan 3
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Tuebor 518,733
More from around the web