Muslim cleric calls for killing of to...

Muslim cleric calls for killing of topless girl

There are 66 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Mar 23, 2013, titled Muslim cleric calls for killing of topless girl. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

A Tunisian Salafi preacher has called for a 19-year old girl who posted her topless pictures on Facebook to be “quarantined” and stoned to death before she starts “an epidemic.”

Tunisian newspaper AssabahNews quoted Salafi preacher Alami Adel, who heads the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice, saying: “According to God’s law, she deserves 80 to 100 lashes, but what she committed is worth much more than that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Mar 23, 2013
from jihadwatch:

"The young Amina, who is part of a feminist movement and group called FEMEN can be seen smoking a cigarette topless with Arabic words written across her chest in black that reads in English 'My body belongs to me.'"

According to Sheikh Alami Adel, who heads the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice:

Posting topless pics = vice.
Murdering the girl who posts topless pics = virtue?
budulis

UK

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Wonder how much she was paid to do this...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from jihadwatch:
"The young Amina, who is part of a feminist movement and group called FEMEN can be seen smoking a cigarette topless with Arabic words written across her chest in black that reads in English 'My body belongs to me.'"
According to Sheikh Alami Adel, who heads the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice:
Posting topless pics = vice.
Murdering the girl who posts topless pics = virtue?
Perhaps they consider one of those "honor" killings. You know how important "honor" is to them.
Carla

Mississauga, Canada

#4 Mar 23, 2013
budulis wrote:
Wonder how much she was paid to do this...
O Come on! Just because she has a Muslim name-(Amina)-you say she was paid (coerced) to do that job(probably by the so called 'infidles'??)
budulis

UK

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Carla wrote:
<quoted text>
O Come on! Just because she has a Muslim name-(Amina)-you say she was paid (coerced) to do that job(probably by the so called 'infidles'??)
I wanted to say how she wad paid to get involved in this masquarade. Thay FEMEN group does everything to become popular.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#6 Mar 23, 2013
"A Muslim Cleric calls for Another Soul to be collected for satan".

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#7 Mar 23, 2013
budulis wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to say how she wad paid to get involved in this masquarade. Thay FEMEN group does everything to become popular.
I think that Cleric needs his head removed from his neck.
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#8 Mar 23, 2013
These breasts should receive a good tongue lashing. Since Muslim males are so afraid of them, I will volunteer to do so. For humanitarian purposes you understand.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#10 Mar 23, 2013
killing this "sinner" is falling for satan's deception!!!!! IT MAKES SATAN THE WINNER!!!!!!!

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Cleric needs his head removed from his neck.
Alternately.
Make him a missionary, on his own without any weapons, to a native tribe where they go around either topless or totally naked.
New Guinean highlands could be a good start.
John

Australia

#12 Mar 23, 2013
The kids are turning against the mad mullahs.
Islam is finished.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Alternately.
Make him a missionary, on his own without any weapons, to a native tribe where they go around either topless or totally naked.
New Guinean highlands could be a good start.
New Guinea, where the staple food is pork!

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
New Guinea, where the staple food is pork!
In some of the more remote areas it is rumoured that "long pork" is still on the menu occasionally.
Wonder if any of the oathbreakers disciples would have picked it?

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#15 Mar 24, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
In some of the more remote areas it is rumoured that "long pork" is still on the menu occasionally ...
NG head hunters made life "interesting" for Imperial Japanese soldiers who took liberties with their women; I wonder what they would do to jihadists with similar aspirations.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 24, 2013
budulis wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to say how she wad paid to get involved in this masquarade. Thay FEMEN group does everything to become popular.
Why is it suprizing to a muslim that a woman can do something because she feels it is the right thing to do?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#17 Mar 24, 2013
taffman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it suprizing to a muslim that a woman can do something because she feels it is the right thing to do?
Muslim men are conditioned to not trust females, to consider them less than men.
Pastor Jones

Kansas City, MO

#18 Mar 24, 2013
It's no big deal!

Just like trisha, that [email protected] too is expendable.

Plenty more where these bitches come from.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Mar 25, 2013
Pastor Jones wrote:
It's no big deal!
Just like trisha, that [email protected] too is expendable.
Plenty more where these bitches come from.
Not for you little man.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#21 Mar 27, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice:
Posting topless pics = vice.
Murdering the girl who posts topless pics = virtue?
Making fatwas = vice
Executing the neo nazi = virtue

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#22 Mar 27, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for you little man.
Poor Zusie's hangups and insecurities are so transparent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never trust a muslim as a friend. (Jan '10) 7 min Moses Kestenbaum ODA 30
News Liberal Muslim Journalist Defends Glenn Beck, B... 50 min Brexit 1
News The Religion Question in the New Year 52 min Brexit 2
ISIS is Izlam 1 hr Brexit 5
Mali bans Christianity 1 hr Brexit 1
The throne of Allah shook when ruthless Saad ib... 1 hr Brexit 2
Taslima Nasreen says Izlam is intolerant 1 hr Brexit 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr EOKA 508,664
More from around the web