If you beat your wife, don't touch he...

If you beat your wife, don't touch her face

There are 153 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 31, 2013, titled If you beat your wife, don't touch her face. In it, Washington Times reports that:

An Egyptian cleric appearing on a recent religious television show on Iqra TV Europe/Africa told a woman who sent in a question from Norway: It's okay for Muslim husbands to beat wives, so long as they don't touch the face ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#128 Aug 5, 2013
Kimberling wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband would never lay a hand on me in anything but a loving manner. My husband also doesn't get told "no" very often when it comes to sex, but no means no. This is my body, I chose what I do with it. My husband is the head of our home and he has my upmost respect-he earned it. I also have his respect, I earned it! We've been together 18 years, no complaints on either side :)
Good that your respect each others. you should thank God that your husband still asks you to sleep with him.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#129 Aug 5, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>if your husband loved you, he would have corrected you. does he know that you post lies online?
Does your father know that you stalked a woman for over a year, and that you were sexually harassing me, after I repeatedly told you that I wasn't interested?

Or that you were trying to give yourself as a 'date' for props?

Or how about you posting that you wanted to get felt up in public?

I bet he wouldn't approve of any of that. He'd probably disown you.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#130 Aug 5, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>if your husband loved you, he would have corrected you. does he know that you post lies online?
.

Does you male guardian know that you post lusty thoughts on the Human Sexuality Forum? I'm sure he'll correct you real good!
TrueMuslim

Pune, India

#131 Aug 6, 2013
Jallaluddin Rumi was the last person who understood The Prophet well....all others are Egotistical fools...so don't bother...

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#132 Aug 6, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>great,i wish you more happy life with him

but serious question out of your case ok?

what if husband wants to have sex and his wife doesnt? you think he better cheat with another lady or kill himself? lol
Are you that out of control that you can't do without? Sad!
Aiesha S

Australia

#133 Aug 6, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. Violence against women is never justifiable, nor is it a joking matter. That you would make such a stupid comment shows your level of immaturity and foolishness. It's too bad that muslim men never grow up.
Indeed, there is no excuse for such violence. Any belief system that says so is in the wrong.
Aiesha S

Australia

#134 Aug 6, 2013
Kimberling wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband would never lay a hand on me in anything but a loving manner. My husband also doesn't get told "no" very often when it comes to sex, but no means no. This is my body, I chose what I do with it. My husband is the head of our home and he has my upmost respect-he earned it. I also have his respect, I earned it! We've been together 18 years, no complaints on either side :)
Great! It sounds like you're a lot luckier than some.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#135 Aug 6, 2013
Kimberling wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that out of control that you can't do without? Sad!
He's never had any.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#136 Aug 6, 2013
Kimberling wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that out of control that you can't do without? Sad!
kim, i dont speak about myself....i just speak about general case

what if a man doesnt have control?
news

New York, NY

#137 Aug 6, 2013
I bet here is why now a days peaceful mullahs says not touch her face when beating wife per quran.

http://shariaunveiled.files.wordpress.com/201...

“Athiest”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#138 Aug 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>

i just speak about general case

what if a man doesnt have control?
In Islam he is a man.

In the West he is a criminal.

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#139 Aug 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>kim, i dont speak about myself....i just speak about general case

what if a man doesnt have control?
Why is that a woman's problem? Sounds like he's to blame not her.
Zush

Baghdad, Iraq

#140 Aug 10, 2013
If you beat your wife, remember it is not legal to use a stick with a diameter greater than your thumb.

You may be prosecuted if you do.

Alabama Law:

A man may not beat a woman with a stick with a diameter greater than his thumb in Jasper, Alabama.
Zush

Baghdad, Iraq

#141 Aug 10, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your father know that you stalked a woman for over a year...
Why don't you just shut up, shameless moron!

YOU are the foul-mouthed queen stalker around here.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#142 Aug 10, 2013
Zush wrote:
If you beat your wife, remember it is not legal to use a stick with a diameter greater than your thumb.
You may be prosecuted if you do.
Alabama Law:
A man may not beat a woman with a stick with a diameter greater than his thumb in Jasper, Alabama.
Yeah, and you can't shot an Indian from a street car at the intersection of 6th. Street and Congress Avenue in Austin, Texas.

But the aren't any street cars on Congress Avenue anymore, nor are there any Indians camped out there.

See how really STUPID you are?
Zush

Baghdad, Iraq

#143 Aug 10, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you can't shot an Indian from a street car at the intersection of 6th. Street and Congress Avenue in Austin, Texas.
But the aren't any street cars on Congress Avenue anymore, nor are there any Indians camped out there.
See how really STUPID you are?
So why is that law still in place?

Anyway, there still are wives and sticks all over the place in Alabama.

See how incredibly stupid YOU are?

I bet you don't!

LoLoLoL

THAT stupid you are.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#144 Aug 10, 2013
Zush wrote:
<quoted text>
So why is that law still in place?
Anyway, there still are wives and sticks all over the place in Alabama.
See how incredibly stupid YOU are?
I bet you don't!
LoLoLoL
THAT stupid you are.
Maybe it has to do with Feds and Reconstruction. Maybe we Southerners could not just repeal a local law unless we got "PERMISSION" from the CARPET BAGGERS. So, not wanting to have to deal with the thieves and rascals, many of which came from Massachusetts and still think they run Congress, we just threw that old dusty criminal code book up on the back book shelf and forgot all about it.

It's only IDIOTS like you that seem to get their cookies off over bringing up archaic laws in the futile attempt to make something out of nothing. LOLOLOLOL!
Zush

Baghdad, Iraq

#145 Aug 10, 2013
PATX wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it has to do with Feds and Reconstruction. Maybe we Southerners could not just repeal a local law unless we got "PERMISSION" from the CARPET BAGGERS. So, not wanting to have to deal with the thieves and rascals, many of which came from Massachusetts and still think they run Congress, we just threw that old dusty criminal code book up on the back book shelf and forgot all about it.
It's only IDIOTS like you that seem to get their cookies off over bringing up archaic laws in the futile attempt to make something out of nothing. LOLOLOLOL!
Indians camping out there ... streetcars ... archaic.

Wives ... sticks ... not archaic.

Still there with laws applying to them.

Run rabbit run!
.
.
.
PATX wrote:
Maybe this ...
Maybe that ...
You probably right.

Maybe this ... maybe that!

Point is you have no clue.

LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL

I pity you and your ignorance, but good night anyway, fool.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#146 Aug 10, 2013
Zush wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians camping out there ... streetcars ... archaic.
Wives ... sticks ... not archaic.
Still there with laws applying to them.
Run rabbit run!
.
.
.
<quoted text>
You probably right.
Maybe this ... maybe that!
Point is you have no clue.
LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL
I pity you and your ignorance, but good night anyway, fool.
Run...rabbit...run

You now are claiming you are a lawyer-this on top of being a pilot, an architect, an engineer, an auctioneer, a refrigeration mechanic, and auto body mechanic, a DJ, a Hawk missile mechanic, a safe house manager for terrorist bombers, a Omar's manager, a Euclid driver, a conspiracy website liar, a Muslime, and a Welfare Parasite.

Bottom line-A VILLAGE IDIOT by any other name is still a VILLGE IDIOT.

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#147 Aug 10, 2013
Zush wrote:
If you beat your wife, remember it is not legal to use a stick with a diameter greater than your thumb.

You may be prosecuted if you do.

Alabama Law:

A man may not beat a woman with a stick with a diameter greater than his thumb in Jasper, Alabama.
Here in Arkansas you can beat your wife, but not more than once a month. My husband would only do it once in his short life time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is wrong with Israel? 3 min Muslims against T... 9
News Former soldier who 'tried to join ISIS' convict... 4 min The Proclaimer 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Sheilaa 488,108
The Bible has millions of Errors & Contradictio... 11 min Muslims against T... 9
News German Protestant bishop wants Islam classes in... 13 min The Proclaimer 1
Rated 18 sexy bible stories for poster Muslims ... 35 min Muslim answer 1
News Migrant boys who refuse to shake teachers' hand... 42 min PATRIOT _ TEXAN 12
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Jesus is NOT God 251,047
More from around the web